Missing Piece of the Puzzle?

The shit going on with Qatar right now sure stinks of gefilte fish doesnt it? But none of the information so far seems to show exactly whats going on. Or is it just that no one has looked for it yet? Until my autistic ass woke up

Recap of what we know:

Well as it turns out over the summer of 2016 Qatar announced that it supported the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against israel.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/03/fury-as-qatar-announces-plan-to-support-anti-israel-group/
archive.is/nVhmX

bdsmovement.net/
archive.is/hu314

And now.. more recently the Foreign Minister of Bahrain had "his twitter account hacked by jihadis in Qatar who posted recruitment videos"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Qatar#Bahrain
archive.is/CyiZL

As it turns out this absolutely retarded "hack by jihadis in Qatar" happened just a couple of days after GlobalLeaks released a pile of emails between the US ambassador to the UAE, his UAE counterparts and an organization called the FDD (Foundation for Defense of Democracies). And as you can guess by the name it is a zionist organization staffed almost exclusively by kikes which is marketed to neocucks. John Hannah is only one of the very interesting names that are a part of the FDD. The content of the emails included such lovely topics as "the FDD asking Yousef Al Otaiba to get the UAE to undermine Qatars image in the region"

middleeastobserver.org/2017/06/04/36941/
archive.is/HLB3e

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yousef_Al_Otaiba
archive.is/O4e75

defenddemocracy.org/about-fdd/team-overview/
archive.is/YjIqH

archive.is/iSdAd

The article claims that Sheldon Adelson is the principle funder of the FDD. I haven't yet found proof of that, but its highly probable to be the case.

So here we have the missing puzzle piece of a group of kikes instigating a war against Qatar… But it just leaves further questions unanswered… For what? For the boycott thing? I dont know if that's the case as many countries announced support for it. Something is missing here. Another point of interest is I noticed that Yemen is siding with Saudi Arabia on this? I havent been following that war did Saudi Arabia win it somehow??

Well it looks like that hack on Bahrain coincided with the hack of Qatars state news website with a message that "iran is a islamic power and qatari relations with israel are good". Also, the following article states something that I've seen written elsewhere "Al-Jazeera is being censored in numerous middle eastern countries"
archive.is/QkkNQ

Funnily enough..
archive.is/kpgRe

It seems Qatar wasnt able to mediate the deal since there are 3 recent articles talking about it still.

And it seems that Qatar has been kicking Hamas out of its cities since the 3rd 2 days before this all started
archive.is/Kq94Z

So…

This is getting convoluted as fuck. I've been digging into this for 2 hours and my vision is going blurry from it. I need to get some rest. Need another user to take over for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LqMos
archive.is/g8Y8r
twitter.com/hashtag/bdsfail?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag
archive.is/qYP6D
archive.is/MLOfF
archive.is/IJD0w
archive.fo/wuo84
archive.fo/jcLBj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

following along this web of semitic bullshit made me feel physically ill by the end. Excuse the shitty formatting.

Why do nu-males and media kikes pronounce Qatar as "cutter"?
This isn't even a case of "libfags trying to sound more cultured by using hypercorrect accents when saying foreign names". That's not even what qatar sounds like in any version of arabic.

Solid work OP, i wonder how this thread will develop. In any case this is a great service. Perhaps some other anons might also have some interesting information according to this. I think it is of utmost importance to keep this bumped. Hell maybe even a sticky won't be bad for this situation.

How do you say it? I pronounce as "quarter" cause I'm lazy

catar

Bumping. There's definitely some Judaic shenanigans afoot.

As it turns out this absolutely retarded "hack by jihadis in Qatar" happened just a couple of days after GlobalLeaks released a pile of emails between the US ambassador to the UAE, his UAE counterparts

Fuck I have dug into tons of shit and found tons of information but none of them ever made me dizzy before. I fucked that part up. It was emails between the UAE ambassador and the FDD kikes.

Like Cut-Argh?

One of many lecherous kikes pulling Trumpowitz's strings.

Qatar is the scapegoat, obviously. The sauds need to alleviate suspicion from themselves, and Qatar (just as much as the rest of the GCC) is legitimately responsible for funding terrorists. Saudis were given permission by Trump; since Bush Senior established the precedent of requiring American consent before changing up the Middle Eastern political map. It's all superficial, the oil flows into Saudi hands still.

I'm still fucking pissed that we allowed the sandniggers to have their own countries. What the fuck were the britbongs thinking?

Qatar has a history of giving money to Gaza
Qatar paid $1B ransom last weekish for royal family falconry outing kidnapping…or to funnel money to ISIS, al quaida or whoever
Last week Abedin home raided.by FBI, emails found
Qatar was heavily invested in HRC through CF donations including $1M birthday check to WJC
Qatar is not getting money's worth from those investments and whatever deals they planned on
They may have been behind deep state hit contract for $150m taken out on you know who

But then consider what Saudia Arabia has done.

T. E. Lawrence just went around the desert finding a bunch of crpyto kikes for the Rothschilds to install as the rulers for these "nations."

Supposedly $700m went to Iran and the rest of it went to ISIS, which is weird because Iran and ISIS are shooting at each other. archive.is/LqMos

The Arab states were also upset about a Qatar News Agency report of the king talking about opening relations with Iran. Now they say it's a fake report planted by Russian hackers. archive.is/g8Y8r

That was a fake ass Sorcha Fall piece. They raided some other Muslim, no known connection to Abedin.

That's Sorcha Fall again. Goddamn it, check your sources and don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Actually the other day, I was walking through the follower chain of someone suspect (forget who it was) and came upon the #BDSFail on Twitter. It seems lots of sneaky Jews follow this one.

twitter.com/hashtag/bdsfail?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

Another bit of interesting memery.

The ongoing bit with the 2022 World Cup, which certainly isn't exactly the grandest thing in the world, but why is it that ALL OF A SUDDEN we started caring about the real estate and construction boondoggle that was international championship level sport?

Is Brazil next?

Anyone who supports the BDS movement sucks muslim dick and is retarded. It literlly doesn't even hurt Isreal just puts a giant target on their own heads

Where the hell have you been Yemen's government is owned by Saudi Arabia since they forced the coup years ago, this caused the civil war since rebels and most of the population don't support the goverment
It's literally just like Ukraine except Saudi Arabia is too retarded to do anything other than moronically carpet bomb everything

Amazing work.

Kuh-tar

Notice how the only elite jews we're allowed to talk about are George Soros as though he's the only globalist elite jew financing the JWO, while the republicans have dozens in office right now among Sheldon Adelson to Henry Kissinger

The only thing that truly hurts the jew is to hurt them right in the money.
Boycotting isreal is the least effort we could all make to attack the jews.
It also is extremely effective, hence why mossad commits terror attacks against every Western nation that approves BDS.

This is more about the Muslim brotherhood than Hamas from what I can tell

Despite supporting Hamas they've maintained pretty good relations with Israel
consider that if there was no Hamas, Israel would never have an excuse to shoot thousands of rockets into Palestine

You want to hurt them in the money surreptitiously. Cutting off dialogue on the surface doesn't seem like a smart move when you can mindfuck them into something even worse. It stops any chance of fucking them over hardcore through chess and mind games
Not to mention like I said it puts a big target over yourself leading to terror attacks.
But ask yourself why Qatar was never attacked, how Israel literally lets them send supplies and funds to Palestine scott free

Yeah weird almost like Qatar has been taken over by some entity that plays both sides of every shekel, collects money off the indigenous population for that and then moves on to another host when the shit hits the fan.
Anons still believe that it isn't the same already in Iran.
They already have control of everything, they just need to finish off the job in a way that doesn't get them lynched or hollow caused.

Qatar should have bought that nuke from the pakis when they had the chance.

The same reason as all the other wars: destabilize the region and get gibs from superpowers while facilitating land grabs. Qatar has been a fairly close US ally for awhile, that means they get some of a finite supply of gibs AND it means it detracts from the idea that there is only 1 nation in the region attempting to stabilize it.

archive.is/qYP6D
Oct 13, 2016 - Wikileaks email confirms $1M birthday gift from Qatar to Bill Clinton
archive.is/MLOfF
Qatar tried to cozy up to Hillary Clinton through Tony Blair's wife
archive.is/IJD0w
Clinton Foundation in campaign tailspin
Donors are having second thoughts about big giving as accusations fly about Hillary Clinton’s role.
By Kenneth P. Vogel
| 04/30/2015 06:02 AM EDT
| Updated 04/30/2015 11:42 AM EDT

Really not weird. All sand people pit their potential adversaries against each other.

Best article so far on the topic :
archive.fo/wuo84
h ttp://www.brandonturbeville.com/2017/06/why-has-gcc-and-egypt-turned-on-qatar.html#more
Would also like to add that Qatar has investments in Gazprom. Not to mention Israel/Rothschild pipe to Europe.
archive.fo/jcLBj
h ttp://www.dw.com/en/eu-to-cut-gas-dependency-on-russia-with-israel-pipeline/a-38269274

the map is almost garantueed bullshit
nobody except the highest level alsauds know the true extend of the reserves they have
to put this in context years ago opec arranged a deal that allows them to produce oil per year in ratio to their proven reserves
ever since then the reserves for all the arab states were never downgraded despite constant pumping

the biggest geopolitical issue in the region besides syria is the upcoming IPO of saudi aramco
i still think this is directly related, first a war in the straight of hormuz cutting of all oil moving trough there temporary spiking the price, sell saudi aramco for lots of shekels and annex qatar using its fossil fuel reserves to pimp up whatever is left of saudi aramco

but i concure the very coordinated effort appears very kosher

fucking bump

like "catarrh" with added benefit of making me laugh

aka snot

Hi JIDF, worried about your boss losing shekels?