Kill it

If you could make any single upcoming film absolutely bomb on opening weekend (like, worse than Justice League), which one would it be?

Reddit player one.
I wish everything Spielberg created would just die. (Except Temple of Doom)

Motherfucker, all the shit coming out should fucking crash and burn. Fuck all the Kikeywood shit coming out

star wars

While they are more shitty upcoming movies, I would say Star Wars. I want the franchise to end

I agree with this.

all of them
fuck movies and fuck hollywood

Star Wars. I want Disney to regret killing the EU.

jew wars

Too many to choose from, so I say buwn it all down to da gwound.

Either Nu Wars or Avengers 3 and the whole of MCU. Difficult choice… The capeshit bubble has gone one too long and must end but in less than 2 years, Nu Wars is beyond insulting and a complete desecration of a once beloved series. Either way, disney must end.

oh god
it's not bad enough that they're making it, but spielberg?

Star Wars would be the most entertaining. Kathleen Kennedy would be spirit cooked and her ovaries eaten by Podestas.

All the oscarbait crap

Sorry but I'll have to go with the consensus here - Star Wars. Every other major franchise pales in comparison. Even the MCU, which will start dying in the next few years anyway as the actors get too old to reprise their roles.

Man if South Park stuck to pure storyline and no politics it would've had a much lasting effect.

And my friends can't understand why I love the early seasons more than current shitshow. It always comes back to simplicity, absurdity and banter.

The thing Disney is most banking on to make money. Star Wars or Infinity Stone Guantlet or whaterever it is.

The episodes where it was kids just being kids was fun. Like the one where they are desperately trying to watch the trailer for the new Terrance and Phillip movie. Or the Casa Bonita episode.

reddit leddit memia
all the worthless neets who would commit suicide would be worth it times 1000

Exactly. I think this was one of the last good jokes before the whole show went to shit.
sorry, couldn't find any other clip with the last line

The Last Jedi, and when it bombs, it bombs harder that the twin towers, it makes $15 because of one of the interns who helped make it was the only one who went to see it, Disney ends up going bankrupt, and all the Jews who own it and work in it all starve to death in the streets with their families.