CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

The dog, so I can run the fuck away.

What the fuck is this for anyway? I get the reddit meetup but for what in particular?

its on a leash, also it is overweight

Claiming Aslord

Meek Mitch, he is just my kind of guy

fuck you op you gave me brain cancer. also the leaf so i can get away from them.

DIBS ON SQUINTISSIMO

I will take Manchild & Child, assuming they work like Carl Clover.
Otherwise, Reddit Rover.

half of them are fucking DLC anyway.

Picking the Jerk

Probably plays like a charged character

look at all those sandals

kek

Taking Karia for the H scenes.

Going for Lewd Lloyd

alright smartypants then I'm taking the bride of the hefty hipster so I can NTR the fuck out of him

How horrifying

shiggy shag, he looks like he'd make a good dickassthief

You can't even tell she's there she's so normal.

What are you? German?

I really hate the design they chose for blue whale

Give me Mr. Clean because everyone else looks like they have diabetes.

Germans have ugly feet, so it's no surprise socks are mandatory even when wearing sandals.

Wearing sandals and socks should be banned internationally on grounds of violating basic human decency. While human rights give people the freedom to express themselves in any way, someone who would wear socks and sandals in public despite KNOWING how distasteful that is, does not deserve to walk around unpunished.

I take it you've never been to Washington.

I'll go with Single Sally. Love the outfit and I usually play as grills anyways.

Fucking disgusting.

DIBS ON BOB

There are many things that need to be erased.

Can I at least mod the game?

I wanna be THE JERK

Also where/how does the penis go?

It goes here

need a forklift to find the damn hole

Bradley the Radley for that white rapper style.
Grace for humilation, even if she's clearly not fit for fighting unless she traps you under her hefty frontass

What the hell is up with ADLo Grace? I demand this gets banned at Evo!

hooly jesus

what is that

what the fuck is that

Wait what the fuck that's not how plumbing works

With that kind of pressure you never know what could happen.

thats the joke moron

When she sits in the tub the whole water table of the county goes up

HOW IS SHE NOT DEAD YET

Leafy Liz for that sick camo bonus

How the fuck do you stand and associate with the dregs of an Internet society? I swear if I made the awful decision of going to an Holla Forums meet up and saw that it was a congregation of fat, greasy autists I'd do a 360 and get the fuck out of there.

I doubt you can moonwalk, faggot

Pretty sure it's shopped

They're redditors, they have no standards.

You would have an easier time inserting your penis in it's navel than it's fungi-packed vagoo

If you're concerned about a fungus laden vagina user you don't want to know what's in a fat's navel.

I saw a fat woman once who was in walmart on a hot day, when she began to sweat a brown liquid stained her shirt from her bellybutton. It smelled like death and sauerkraut.

Claiming Adopted Ashley, because I'd rather be a no-daddy nigger baby than a fat piece of shit.

Oh my god how can a human can be this overweight, our body should breakdown way before that to clean the genepool faster, and they will fucking bring their habits on their children, that pisses me off so much.
And fuck those dog owners, they shouldn't be allowed to have a pet, fuck I'm so pissed because of people like that.