Dead Tournament Update

An art pass and ELO matchmaking. Enjoy, Unreal cucks. I'll be playing UT99 because there's nothing wrong with it.

epicgames.com/unrealtournament/blog/ut-update-available-now

You're only getting trickles like this now because they're focused on their MOBA.

I never had much hope for UT4.
Right off the bat, their plans for paid community content made it clear they don't actually want to make the game, but rather want others to make it for them & produce a profit for them. This was later demonstrated by meager content which was rarely if ever actually completely. Epic doesn't care about UT4.

Will newfags ever stop spamming cuck as some type of meme word?

Not when there's cucks like you about.

Dank user, keep memeing like some child.

There's something wrong with UT4? It looks basically finished to me aside from maps.

Will do, cuck.

Oh it's finished alright.

Nice. Zing. Hiding this thread.

Why is everyone here so negative about this game? I see more people praise nudoom than this game.

The core gameplay is easily the best in the series and the only thing it's lacking is that most of the maps still use placeholder assets.

The devs don't give a fuck about UT4 and there are more people playing UT99 anyway.

I re-download it once in a blue moon if an update comes out but usually it's fucking nothing.

You forgot:

By the way, Quake Champions was confirmed to not be a moba:

The interview was with German YouTuber Rocket Beans TV and covered a number of community concerns. Here's the highlights:

I will believe it when i see it. Inb4 they pull an xcom2 and make a console version months later.

So is UT2k4 still the best UT?

No, thats UT99

You sure? How do the bots compare among the 2 games? Are there still a lot of servers in Asia? Haven't played a UT game in my life before.

never played any other UT but i did play some quake 3. UT99 is king

It's dead already.

then it was inspired by TF2 then?
dropped through the floor

What makes those two better than 4?

They could, but they haven't said that they will
Like what?
Good riddance
I would be very surprised given how they've been developing it all this time
F2P games don't go buy to play, it's the other way around only.

What is Quake Live

Oh yeah, I had repressed that travesty from my memory

RIP in peace Quake

Except we aren't talking about nuQuake

Yeah, sure bud.

It puts the memes in the basket or it gets the hose again.

sage

So that's why it's a instakill most of the time

they still haven't nerfed it?

come on, only absolutely maxed out armor can save you from one blow of that

having to buy it was the best thing to happen to it. no more maps behind a subscription, no more ads in maps, hosting your own servers with more options than even quake 3. right now it is basically quake 3 with a better server browser but that really does trivialize its existence. still better than f2p and the switch is in no way representative of NEGATIVE qualities

Looked good from what I saw. Should have been built for OpenGL and only that. As phones get better they'll need a good engine, all into OpenGL would make it work best.

Would probably be the engine of choice, focusing on post processing to make up for lack of geometry.

Why help arseholes is the very good question.
Should be making games for themselves. A good joke in them unavailable to anyone not helping them be made better. People want to complain, make them worse they can fuck off. Not for them.

Should be these game devs leading world development.

LITERALLY THE CANCER OF UT