Kylo kills Snoke to take over the First Order and he wants Rey to join him

Kylo kills Snoke to take over the First Order and he wants Rey to join him.

Luke dies after force projecting himself across the galaxy to fight Kylo on Crait.

Also Rey is related to nobody, Luke drinks milk from an alien monster's tits, Yoda ghost appears and Leia uses the force to fly like Superman.

*verification still pending

Other urls found in this thread:

therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810
pastebin.com/dRvyu1dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WITHOUT SCREECAPS IT DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER. WE CAN’T USE FANFIC YOU GODDAMN RETARDS

Snoke is CIA.

Oh shit, it's the same as the 'teleporting from Earth to Qonos' bullshit in nuStar Trek 2. They copy pasted everything, even the blatant mistakes.

You don't need to be a Jedi to use lightsabers, you don't need to be a Jedi to use the Force! Nu-Wars promotes Jedi genocide.

So Kilo Rem can't beat a random strong independent womyn in combat but he can kill the most powerful sith of the galaxy?

She was Force-sensitive in the EU, tho. :^)

Leia has chosen one blood, so she has the force.

Though apparently never learned to use it, so…

Welcome to Star Wars, the universe where nobody has to learn shit because they already know everything. Unless they're evil whites.

Welcome to Disney SW you mean.

Mark Hammil confirmed for having a scheduled "accident" after the film release.

Sounds plausible. Do we have any scene where Snoke files a flight plan?

She identifies as a Jedi. That's enough for the force bacteria to do their thang.

The force is female, after all.

Normalfags will eat it up.

woah OMGee you just spoiled this movie I was never gonna watch, someoje report this bigot rn

If it isn't promoting Jedi genocide, why else would it be called The ==LAST== Jedi?

Technically can be done since Dooku flew temporarily in the 2D Clone Wars cartoon but even then it was only for a brief time.

It's true.

All of it.

It's a high level move, you need to train a lot to do that. Dooku was a sith lord while leia never learnt to use the force despite being able to

Kylo turned to the dark side because Luke tried to kill him when he was a kid because Luke feared his unlimited power.

This is why Luke hides on the planet and why Mark Hamill is butthurt about the new movies.

therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810

Enough of the hearsay, this is where all the TLJ spoilers are coming from. If you want to spoil people like with TFA then do it right. The guy posting these spoilers got access to a 10am screening and even showed a picture of his ticket.

Kylo kills Snoke.
Kylo is bad guy and remains dark at end.
Rey is the Last Jedi at end and does not turn Dark.
Leia lives till end.
Luke dies at end.
Yoda convinces Luke to train Rey.
Resistance is in disarray at end.
Lots of humor that some fans will hate.

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE!

You mean lots of shitty reddit quips and references to the old movies. So exactly like The Force Awakens. Braindead normalfags will eat this trash up.

What really? Insulting doesn't even being to describe it.

There is a scene where Luke milks the sloth on the island and drinks it's blue milk. Bathroom humor.

good shit except you can cut out the bit about the humor, think I'm gonna hop on omegle and start doing the same. keep them coming

Will this turd finally make normalfags wake up and see how good they had it when George was running things?

Why do we have spoilers if nobody uses them?

My first time trying this so I was a bit confused. Not getting that many users, burgers are sleeping now. May try again later on.

Because they're fun
also I see spoilers more of an aside than spoilering shit because saying in Fallout 4 you have to kill your kid or nuke the commonwealth is pretty funny

So he literally was a total nobody and meant nothing at all? Hacks, I swear it.

yep.

who was he? how did he become the leader of the first order? why was he powerful? i guess none of these answers mattered apparently.

His toys didn't sell well enough so they discontinued the character.

i'm sure that had nothing to do with them failing to flesh out his character

Oy white nazi goy you mussa lick some kosher milk off my under udders.
Killing him and then killing his force ghost wasn't enough. Just humiliate his shit all the way.

That and his design was terrible

No, that was a design choice.

There have been more leaks since that which confirm and add more detail.

From what's known it seems like Luke dies but he doesn't necessarily. That guy "thepawn" sucked at explaining things.

Luke is probably going to reappear as a force ghost in Ep 9. Hamill's suffering will persist.

Leia was verbally abusive to Han throughout the original trilogy. Wonder why that faggot wasn't upset about that?

Neither did Rey or Finn yet they're still alive

… yeah a force ghost? people assumed that already

>even though Luke should be the only person able to become a force ghost off the three Leia hasn't been trained to use the force despite having the potential to do so, so becoming a force ghost would be difficult, it even took Qui Gon years to become a force ghost

Can't get much

This sounds too good to be true, if it is you know Disney will make it some shitty plot twist.

Do they actually explain who Snoke is supposed to be?

Does it really matter?

Yes. It does. Who the hell is this guy?

Mystery box the person.

who knows. most of the fan theories seemed interesting but they did nothing with him. a lot of people are about to be disappointed.

Gee this is totally not the norm for JewJewIbrahim involved projects!

Snoke is not a sith. The last Sith were Sheev and Darth Vader

Basically Snoke is impossible in the existing lore. The whole point of the Sith was that the Dark Side was best concentrated in one person, with one to succeed him as a necessity. Snoke is not a sith, but he’s a powerful dark side user. Palpatine should have destroyed him as a matter of course.

So the implication was Snoke had to be special in some way, but he turns out to not only be a lore oddity, they just didn’t bother to explain where a non-soth dark side user came from.

nope, he just shows up and gets killed.

obviously he was just a JJ mystery box and Rian Johnson didn't want to have to deal with it.

Why the FUCK do people care about these movies?

The first 3 films were cheesy sci find bullshit that they ripped off of fantasy literature and mythology , and by *reading* those kinds of books you could have 10× the experience as sitting in a crowded theatre filled with noisy autists wetting their pants at the mere thought of more shitty bullshit to talk about at the water cooler the next day. Star Wars is easily the most overrated polished turd in world history

IT'S EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED

But that's on Holla Forums this is Holla Forums.

It replaced what mythology was for the majority of the people.

HOL UP

So you be sayin' this is the same guy who made Lost?

Yep

Last Jedi movie subs leaked, enjoy.
pastebin.com/dRvyu1dE

is it true that the very last image is that stables niglet pointing his brush to the sky like a lightsaber, that he just grabbed with the force?

i can't wait to see Captain Candy!