ITT: Games with good replayability

Games that you can play again and still greatly enjoy, whether right after on a New Game+ or a year later with a fresh playthrough.

pic very related. Magical every time.

Great to just start up at any time.

Todd please go and stay go.

I can already see this game living longer than Doom.

What can a TF2 clone achieve exactly?

Pic related.
I'm trying to replay it for the nth time and have never used "quakespasm" before. Guess I am going to drag these files into the Quake folder and cross my fingers.

Todd who? I don't know any Todd.

Do multiplayer only games really have "replayability"?

What version of Quake are you playing?

You don't fool me todd. I'm keeping my eyes on you.

Define replayability then, since I see it as simply being able to continuously play a game and not really feel like you're forcing yourself. And having genuine fun with friends or otherwise.

I nabbed the GOG version for ease of use. Will this quakespasm load Scourge & Dissolution properly? The readme is vague but I'm pretty sure I just put the quakespasm stuff into the folder.

capp'd for later use

What I don't get is it's only 8 tracks. And yet it's one of my favorite racing games of all time. It's just so good.

hope its soon cause this is the worst cancerposting in 3 years

I can live on just these games alone. right now I'm going through Diablo 2 again with a zeal/fanaticism Paladin.

You never stop me Toddposting, Todd.

are you living under a rock? They already did.

Same with Virtua Racing Deluxe for the 32X. It only has five tracks and they're also kind of short but they're so well made that it doesn't matter. I would much rather have a small amount of high quality tracks than a bunch of okay ones.

Final Fantasy 5

Maybe not, Baneposting took too much effort to make OC of and never caught on in Reddit, Todd posting would run oit of quality disguises on reddit.

?

Other classic 4X games too.

These.
Rocket League as well

Toddposting was never a good meme, it always felt like some elaborate shill mind-game.

This, I'm pretty sure it was a genius ploy from Bethesda to emulate the "post-ironic" facebook humour and it actually caught on because it's pretty funny. Shilling ironically is still shilling.

this game is actually pretty damn fun

Shmups

Also Resident Evil games, especially because of Mercenaries.