Making vidya friends

Where do I go to meet non casual faggot degenerates to play video games with. MMOs mostly or whatever?

Seems like the majority of games hinder you by teaming you up with disgustingly shit random queues that feed and lose constantly.

Counter-downboat

Where do I go to find someone then?

UGHGH I CANT

Call them what you want nigger

Fucking Reddit, sage doesn't bump when you post in it it doesn't do anything like actual downboats and Anons post it when they're feeling they're too offtopic or they just don't want to bump something. Like right now.

SHIT

Degeneracy and noncasuality go hand in hand. If you want a normalfag pal then you have to accept he's gonna suck at vidyer and if you want a pal who's good at vidyer then he's probably gonna show up at your house dressed as Konata one day. Lower your impossible standards first. Next you'll tell me you want your perfect vidya pal to be a girl too, right?

It's interesting because I noticed A LOT of Holla Forums posters on every chan have irl friends to pray vidya with. So much for all those crusades against normalfags, eh?

I do

Girls arnt good at anything. My question isnt impossible

Either you grow up with them, or you enter groups randomly, shutting up and doing the equivalent of lurking in whatever social circles they are in. If you don't sperg like a retard and make yourself useful(and I mean useful, not a doormat), you'll have friends to vydia with.

It's not that hard. Alternatively, make a thread on Holla Forums about said game, invite anons to play with you, and become acquanted with them.

Im not a retard, i just have a difficult time meeting anyone who plays vidya that isnt shit. IRL or otherwise.

You're on a board full of people who play vydia. There's constant threads on games, inviting people to play with them. Hell, I've jumped on the MMO bandwagon myself once with Project Gorgon. So meeting people isn't the problem, especially if all you want are autists. We have far too many of these.

What is the actual problem, user? Are you really that much better than everyone else you meet, or they just don't tryhard enough for your tastes?

You go to /sft/, /ssft/ and rugga's board, pls report if you want to make "friends"

Obscure VOIP servers with 5-10 active core members and maybe double that in occasional members. Of course you'll only stumble upon one by accident (unless you set one up yourself).

To start off dont bother with anyone from Holla Forums. You want someone who browses Holla Forums because they dont have shit taste but adding people through Holla Forums is a mistake becuase 9 out of 10 people you meet through Holla Forums is a twitch-tier memespouting "do I fit in yet Holla Forums" retard which no actual personality beyond "I LIKE TRUMP AND HATE NIGGERS FAGGOTS AND JEWS"

The funny thing about that is that I've got friends that are great at Street Fighter yet they're the biggest normalfags I've ever seen. Besides, you degenerates aren't even good at video games to begin with.

You literally just have to find a group and fucking play.

I'll just use EVE Online as my example. I responded to a recruiting post in the ingame channel for the Caldari Militia and thus I found the 22nd BRDU. I stayed with them for around 3 years give or take. Met some people I consider friends which then lead me to join another group who I've been with for almost 4 years.

There ended up being some SAfags in the groups but they were few and far between and they were usually okay.

This OP, you need to play with people from Holla Forums instead.

does those 2 opinions trigger you so much you can't see the person past them?

Holla Forums is slightly better becuase they tend to actually care about politics beyond meme-cred but a good 2/3 are autistic spergs. You need someone who is Holla Forums but hides their powerlevel.

Choose one

Shitty joke