Ps3 sales

or

both for 5 yuro currency, I have never player jrpg or souls game
that Fate one looks interesting with flips and shit but im scared of wasting money
on the other hand a lot of people praise demon for being still the best of genre

There is also Bayonetta for 5 but read too many complaints about how the ps port is total shit

And yeah Catherine for 1.50 with ps+ (can be bought on trial and it will keep itself in acc)

If you really dont want to waste money, demons souls is a good bet. Dont get the ps3 bayo port, its awful.

both are really solid choices op

Fuck, I got both already.
Get Demon's Souls, nigga. Or both if you can.
Catherine is a must, by the way.

Never played Demon's Souls, heard people love it. On the other hand, I fucking love Resonance of Fate but I'm also okay with weebshit. It's not awful, but it's there. The combat is great though, the music is standard Sakuraba works and I think the composer of Gravity Rush worked on it as well. All in all, a solid title, definitely worth shekels. Do not get Bayonetta on PS3, under any circumstances.

Demon's Souls is really Japanese, if you never played a JRPG, maybe Resonance of Fate is your best bet.
Worth noting is, one is really easy, the other is really hard (That is, if you never played a Souls game.)

Alright, look, if you get Demon's Souls, you need to know that the servers are split into three regions: North America, Europe, and Asia. The version that is available on PSN is the version most compatible with your region. This means no intercontinental play unless you grab a version for every region. Just pointing this out in case you were thinking of co-oping with a friend who lives in another country. You can do it, but you both need the same version of the game, which means you'll have to dig around for a specific physical copy or create a PSN account for the region whose servers you want to play on.

the bayo port was fixed

heard its still shit
and yeah I will definitely buy Catherine

If it was, I must not have the patch for it. It runs like a dog and flatout bugs out in some areas. Can't remember the bosses name, but one of them would just disappear when you got to the end of the fight and entered witch-time to fight him. Auto-lock said he was below the level, so I jumped off to see of he was there; nope. I had to quit or let the timer run out for the boss fight to reset. Seriously, don't get the PS3 version.

Good for you. You're guaranteed to have fun.

thanks for suggestions
I think I will go with Fate, not really liking Souls from what I've seen in vids

Fate is good as fuck, but make sure you really get a hang of the combat triangles. Low level mobs will rek your shit otherwise.

Also be ready to have a boner for Vashyron

I'd really say give both a good try, they are both fantastic games.

Aside from Resonance all the other games are a must play, don't get me wrong resonance is good but is not nearly as good as the other games.

Would play vidya with Vashyron, no homo.

would pick up bayo in heartbeat if not for those technical problems it has

Maybe I should try Dark Souls It cant be that different and if I like it buy the demons next time

Is Resonance of Fate the JRPG where they shoot enemies a bunch and do chip damage, then you do some kind of finisher attack to finalize the damage?
And also something about tetris shapes on the world map?

Do some research on what that user said maybe the game is actually playable with that patch.

Dark Souls is pretty different from Demon Souls in many ways, i would recommend you to start with DeS and then move into DaS, then proceed to ignore DaS2 and DaS3 to avoid getting terminal cancer.

Yes.

seems that patch didnt fixed that much

fuck the sales ended today for everything except Catherine
missed the Fates, fuck me

Get Catherine at least, alternatively invest into CFW for your PS3.

Good job, dummy.

when it said it ends today I thought it will end midnight toda