NEWS BLACKOUT ON REFUGEE BOYS WHO SEXUALLY ASSAULTED IDAHO GIRL

wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/

A judge sentenced three Muslim refugee boys in the sexual assault of a 5-year-old girl in Idaho, but nobody knows the length or terms of the sentence because the judge has barred everyone in the courtroom, including the victim’s own parents, from speaking about the case.

The three boys — two from Iraq ages 7 and 10, and one from Sudan aged 14 — pleaded guilty in juvenile court in April to multiple counts of sex crimes in an incident that occurred last June in Twin Falls. The assault occurred at Fawnbrook Apartments, when 5-year-old Jayla, who is developmentally disabled, was lured into a laundry room, stripped of her clothing and sexually assaulted while the oldest boy filmed the entire incident.

Now, following a sentencing hearing Monday at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls, Judge Thomas Borresen of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District issued a gag order preventing everyone in the courtroom from saying anything about the sentence received by the boys.

Borresen did allow the family to say they were unhappy with the sentencing, but threatened to jail them for contempt of court if they say why they are unhappy.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialcouncil.idaho.gov/Borreson, Thomas 2013.pdf
wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refugees-plead-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-5-year-old-idaho-girl/#XvDsMI0ctIqwqjGV.99
5thjudicialdistrict.com/counties/twin-falls-county/
archive.is/NBlmr
reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/
nbcnews.
wnd.
breitbart.
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.
slate.
idahostatesman.
thegoldwater.
dailycaller.
amren.
jihadwatch.org/2017/06/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time
5thjudicialdistrict.com/counties/jerome-county/
archive.is/UsKiZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitskins got off without anything as so much as a slap on the wrist. It seems justice will only be enacted through the people and not their representatives

The judge sentenced the boys by giving them several other 6 year old white girls

That sounds like a bizarre power overreach. The parents arn't working on some product or for a company. There's been no NDA for research purposes.
Their family member was involved in a crime. As their have full custodial responsibility for the underaged child they're involved in the court proceedings.
Being a victim in a crime means you can be told you're no longer allowed to talk??

Too many institutions aren't being called out on their illegal overreaching bullshit.

She's more scared of racism than she is of rape.

She should imagine herself high-fiving the victim WHILE the victim is being raped. And always imagine herself high-fiving the victim. Constantly. Always. During the act.

She needs to look at herself smiling as if it's the smile of the devil. A great big happy smile, while the victim is raped. Is pissed on. A happy-go-lucky one.

Thing is, anyone who would do something like that is also someone smart enough to not live around shitskins in the first place.

Go.

Nah.

The judge isn't scared of anything you dumb fuck. You really think that the UK police and politicians are scared of being called racist too?

Its a fucking coup of our countries by our greatest enemies taking over all major institutions of our countries and they are allowing the invaders to do whatever they want with as little repercussions as possible.

How new are you?

Another name for the list.

Oh I thought this was a new case but this is the same one I thought the mayor sprung the little invading rapists.

Bet the stupid bitch lives in a 90%+ white neighborhood and sends her kids to an elite private school

Kids? That dyke? Doubtful.

Yeah, it's an update on a case that happened one year ago. On the plus side, the comments are full of anger at the judge. Their little news blackout didn't fly so good!

it's only rape if it didn't actually happen

I agree. The power of these judges is absurd. They seem to have the executive and congressional powers wrapped in to one and everyone under their jurisdiction has to obey their orders without question or face jail time. They are like mini dictators.

So you're saying they were probably 80kg each with a full beard?

They should speak out and take it all the way the the Supreme Court if they have to.

It's not only their First Amendment right that is being violated, but it's actually in the public interest to discuss this case fully and openly in the context of the debate on the refugee resettlement program.

Where is Trumpberg on this? He hasn't touched the refugee program like he promised, instead litigating the stupid travel ban that won't do squat compared with capping refugee numbers.

The Islamic takeover of Europe is definately the most pathetic invasion ever. Not only do we have to heavily subsidize the muds to keep them alive here, we must also pardon their crimes. Our police must protect their protests or they would be lynched. Our hospitals must take care of their obese and elderly. Our schools must allow their inbred children to graduate because they're too stupid to make it on their own. The whole western media has to go balls out pushing racemixing and even then the amount of women who do so are negligible. Their own caliphate was armed and trained by western forces and despite all that effort it is now collapsing.

Even all that shit about flooding the West with refugees was orchestrated by western governments. Holy shit these people can do nothing on their own.

The Iraqis probably had papers, but the one from Sudan was most likely a few years older.

Has science come up with a forensic way to determine age for these people? Because it is sorely needed. I'm tired of adult rapefugees getting a slap on the wrist in kiddy court.

this. they were all likely men. fucking 10 year olds dont even think about rape or why someone would do that. they should all be tried as adults and killed by firing squad. even if they are kids, whites should have no sympathy for shit skins and muslims. its a tragedy the father of the girl didnt shoot them all.

Dis nigga doesn't know about Man Love Thursdays.

This makes my blood fucking boil, though the shitskins need to be justifiably hung for their actions, the judge should also be unceremoniously killed for treason to the people. Citizen's justice applies when the justice system is rogue. I wish someone there would do something, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kinda feel like a little old fashioned lynching now. Anyone got a pic of these 'little' shits? Those involved directly maybe under court order but we're not.

Oh they have PLENTY of methods now. But if the judge is gagging the courtroom with impunity odds are the DA deliberately played softball to appease political masters. Whole case was a farce start to finish to push rapefugee agenda.

I know there's a Idaho potato fucker joke in here somewhere but eye am just not seeing it.

Don't be naive. It happens all the time, especially with mud people. It's usually hushed up by the media and authorities. It doesn't help that juvenile court records are treated like top secret classified information.

Do we have the judges info? Where does she live? Does she have any children? Any family
Rev up those proxies and do what you got to do.

That thing has to be a lesbo.

Contempt of fake boat?

Yeah. Ever notice that lesbos all look like Mike Pence? Well you see, at Eastern Star, you get sodomized. It turns you into a compliant dyke, who either an heroes or dies under an avalance of cat shit and newspapers.

(checked)
They're niggers, user. Not only are they r-selected (sexual maturity at a lower age), but they don't have creativity etc to occupy childhood, and are animals driven entirely by base-instinct.

Idaho anons need to put a stop to this shit.

It'd 'ruin' the childs future if they got out user! Nevermind that any employer can look them up willy nilly. Hell having them sealed doesn't stop the gov from checking them if you try to enlist or anything like that. It's entirely to keep the public from finding out how much of a shit you were as a kid. Course in this case it gives future serial rapists a blank check to keep on raping. Fucking legal system needs a house cleaning. Like everyone of them ousted state by state and new ones appointed and a fuckton of legalese stopping them from doing this kind of political crap. It's not about agendas it's about pursuit of justice.

Be real user that isn't even a woman it's obviously a man. Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if that's a tranny. I look at that pic in OP and think "Yup thats a fucking guy" and then see the name.

You really REALLY need to read up on islamic society user. Not only is pedophila encouraged and foisted on the children but the males are encouraged to be sexually active from a very young age. Add that in with the old cultural standby of "if no one stops you it's legal" in regards to the law and this shit happens.

That short haired bitch needs some muzz cultural enrichment (raped to death) of her own

user plz. She's a lesbo they'd stone her and refuse to even touch that cunt otherwise

Every single one of those muds had been fucked in the ass at least twice and that's only counting their relatives.

No, user is right. You need to take a walk. Fucking Idaho, my man.

Criminally underchecked and underrated post.

That cunt of a judge isn't a legal scholar. He's a fucking accountant which is a long way of spelling "Jew".
judicialcouncil.idaho.gov/Borreson, Thomas 2013.pdf

Then there's this kike faggotry:

wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refugees-plead-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-5-year-old-idaho-girl/#XvDsMI0ctIqwqjGV.99

Pic related is the victim. Liberals – stories like this are the reason we call you traitors and will surely hang you on the blessed DotR.

The judge is a man. The dyke was the prosecutor. Fun fact: The judge used to clerk for the Ninth Circuit.

When are these kiked up towns going to just cease getting federal protection? They're basically enclaves at this point.

I say it's time to paint them up as muh ebil militias. At least there would be some honesty about it now.

Wrong attitude. Small towns in Idaho are the property of white Americans for as long as we can hold them. For as long as we're willing to hold them.

Where the fuck is the lynch mob? Aren't there supposed to be a bunch of dangerous white supremacists in Idaho who can't wait to send a valuable message by lynching three shitskin rapists and their worthless families? When a kike accountant is ordering you not to complain about his pet niggers pissing in a white girl's mouth. . . are there any whites left with any fucking pride and a jerrycan of gasoline?

how can we fuck with her

Get the dox and apply the ruin life tactics.

If you're serious, you just do what the original KKK did. However, that may be illegal, so I don't endorse doing it. Just remember though, as an abstract concept, why does the law exist? It exists to protect man according to the principles man has derived. However, when these laws conflict with the principles of man and no longer espouse the fundemental truths of man (such as protecting ones kin) can the law really be called the law?

The worst part its just one recording. Not stupid ones do not record this, it means it happens every day in some parts of your towns.

It's a LOT more draconian than that.
If you breach an NDA, the very most that can happen to you is that you get sued. You can't go to prison for breach of contract, you CAN for contempt of court.

Drawn Japanese lolis are principally enjoyed by white men, user, so shame on you; you deserve all the prison rape the legal-Jew's pet niggers can give you.

Middle Eastern Mohammadels pissing in a blonde girl's mouth, on the other hand, is progress. It's a taste if you will pardon the pun of the caramel-and-queer future the progress-kikes have in mind for us all.

We used to hold the line on this. Shitskinned rapists get strung up – five years old or fifty, it made no difference. Pinch the butt of a grown white woman, you swing. That was the social contract, and as long as it was enforced things were under control.

Sometime in the '50s, Jews decided that was as primitive as Indian suttee, and so it simply had to go. Now the kike can manipulate the law, the money, the public relations, and the people at will. The only place we can call for white man's justice today is here, anonymously. InB4 muh FBI. . . We're so shit-scared we can't even let ourselves admit what would put things right in six months. Instead we fantasize about sovereign republics of Cascadia and other defeatist shit.

Idiot. Mud boys get raped all the time, it wouldnt far fetched if they raped others because of it.

Hadn't read the description of what happened. Now that I have, there is such a deep hate. I almost wish I was someone with no greater purpose, then I could do something (Alas, I have bigger plans in my life). Hey, /r9k/ ITT, might as well do something with your crappy lives, right?
Let my only sorrow should one of us rise to power is, some of these people will have grown old and been allowed gracious deaths, for they deserve an eternal torture while on this earth to make up for ther misdeeds.

Waterboarding. Nerve splicing to simulate massive pain surges. Bullet ant venom micro-injection. Take your pick.

Here's a screenshot of the 5th District's contact page for the judges. What do you want to bet they're clumsily trying to hide Borresen's contact info by covering it with another judge's name? Note the same address, but different phone numbers.

5thjudicialdistrict.com/counties/twin-falls-county/

I had a dream all traitor judges got the rope

archive.is/NBlmr
The levels of smug and anti-white hatred in this article about the incident are unbelievable.

reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/

Had to do a double take.

So is it a man or a woman?

I don't agree with this shit, however… Take the (stated) ages into consideration and you have your answer. Yes, I am well aware of thirty year old 'youths.' But as far as the law is concerned, if anyone involved is underage, they are not allowed to talk about certain details.

if the victim and rapists are underage, they're not allowed to talk about their identities or the details of the crime
which is exactly what didn't happen, you can read about the undressing and everything, pissing in her mouth, etc, in the OP
but even if everyone is underage, what is required by law is that the sentencing be made public, in the interest of fairness and for the future application of case law
and this dyko-kike has kept her miscarriage of justice hidden

get out.

Isn't a court supposed to hold a trial in public?

pick one

All according to plan.

No chance. 13 at the absolute youngest. 10 year olds do not have the hormonal drive for such nonsense. These pieces of shit all know that the younger they say they are, the more they can get away with in our sadly naive justice system. There should be no such thing as juvenile sex crimes. They are antithetical to one another.

OP, you didn't even copy the worst parts:

Rage. I just feel rage.

the judge is a fucking liberal dyke. not surprising she covered this up.

No one will do a thing. Sad, isn't it?

This will all be forgotten and this developmentally disabled girl will live with the pointless suffering she has received by these disgusting invaders that were pushed on us.

That's a dude.

I honestly cannot tell.

not even once

The judge needs to hang

wtf? there has to be a way she can sue for a mistrial or something, right? and get everyone involved fired and jailed preferably…

These fuckers need their houses vandalized. Fuck this shit we need to riot.

parents have a decision to make

Low-balling tbh fam.
House vandalized is "stealing my gf/bf"/"high school shinanigans"-tier/Halloween-prank-tier.

The family of the victim was already forced out of their home by peaceful refugees. The refugees and their accomplices deserve whatever they get, but never forget why the refugees are there. Chobani has a Muslim owner and imports cheap Muslim labor. He has two factories in the US, in Upstate New York and another in Idaho. Both places are flooded with human garbage called "refugees". Don't forget to target Chobani too.

This is an open secret. There are two Chobani factories in the US, in Idaho and Upstate New York. Both factories take place in towns with extremely active refugee resettlement programs and they hire those refugees. I saved some rumors from an Idahoanon on cuckchan and will repost them below.

This has also led to predicatable health issues because handwashing is a social construct.

nbcnews. com/health/health-news/moldy-chobani-yogurt-posed-health-threat-tests-find-n150116

Here's my master list of notes on the Twin Falls, ID rape case. The short story is that 3 Muslim boys molested a retarded 5 year old girl, pissed in her mouth, and recorded a video. The oldest boy was teaching the younger boys where did he learn that? The family of the girl arrived and the Muslim families tried to bribe them. Prosecution was slow as fuck. The Feds threatened prosecution against people who said false or inflammatory things. Meanwhile the local media called anyone upset about this Hitler. Also neighborhood Muslims harassed the retarded girl's family into moving. All boys given a slap on the wrist and no one reconsiders sending more refugees into Idaho.

Sauce:
wnd. com/2016/06/explosive-new-twist-in-idaho-sex-assault-case/#!
breitbart. com/immigration/2016/07/26/geller-muslim-migrants-devastate-community/
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress. com/2015/06/20/something-smells-in-twin-falls-idaho-what-is-going-on-with-the-refugee-program-there/
https//refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress. com/2015/06/17/idaho-more-controversy-surrounding-refugee-resettlement-in-magic-valley/
breitbart. com/big-government/2016/07/12/mother-idaho-girl-raped-refugees-authorities-withholding-police-report-family/
breitbart. com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
breitbart. com/big-government/2016/08/07/local-twin-falls-media-spins-refugee-sexual-assault-story-away-rights-victim/
slate. com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/sexual_assault_case_involving_refugees_in_idaho_in_the_age_of_donald_trump.html
breitbart. com/big-government/2016/08/08/twin-falls-refugee-rape-victim-activists-call-attorney-step/
idahostatesman. com/opinion/article86409577.html
breitbart. com/big-government/2016/08/12/twin-falls-police-officers-refugees/
breitbart. com/big-government/2016/08/09/another-disturbing-sexual-assault-twin-falls/
breitbart. com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/17/read-the-scary-descriptions-of-refugees-by-idaho-refugee-agency/
breitbart. com/big-government/2016/08/23/twin-falls-idaho-family-five-year-old-victim-rape-refugee-boys-refused-personally-accept-donation-given-local-city-councilman-publicly-insulted-th/
breitbart. com/big-government/2016/08/11/twin-falls/
thegoldwater. com/news/2510-Alex-Jones-Outs-Chobani-Yogurt-Chobani-Fights-Back-with-Lawsuit
breitbart. com/big-government/2016/06/28/seven-refugees-active-tb-sent-idaho/
dailycaller. com/2017/04/08/idaho-refugee-boys-admit-to-sexually-assaulting-five-year-old/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
amren. com/news/2016/06/idaho-town-torn-by-alleged-rape-fear-of-refugees/

If you hear any of these names know there will be trouble. These are the nine major contractors (VOLAGs), paid by you, to resettle refugees in your towns and cities:

Church World Service (CWS)

Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)

Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)

Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)

International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)

US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)

Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)

United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)

World Relief Corporation (WR)

There was never a 10 year old who went around raping retards and grew up to be a well-adjusted adult. They should be swinging from trees.

It's a serene kind of rage.

This. A rich mudslime owns a plant in Twin Falls and employs mudslime refugees which he advocates for more of. He has obviously lined the pockets of local and state government officials.

B-but, Obongo said that nothing happened, and that if you so much as make a pip about it you'll get FEMA'd.

Thomas Borresen
233 W Main Street Jerome, Idaho 83338
Phone: (208) 644-2600
Fax: (208) 644-2609

What a god

FUCK THIS DYKE! i swear to god there better be a day of the reckoning where this motherfuckers answer to christ

thats not his home address nor personal phone it's just his public work info.

Never forget the Sam Hyde quote. These people want you broke, raped, and dead and they'll laugh about it.

I'll just leave this here.

jihadwatch.org/2017/06/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time

Jesus. I had no idea who she was. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, tho.

How is that man levitating? Is this the power of a magical negro?

Use her for what she's worth.

7 year olds shouldn't even know what sex IS. Only animals reach sexual maturity that early.

Nothing like a well-hung black man

x-rays of teeth and knees are good indications of age but they try to weasel out of that by claiming it isn't safe because the "child" has shrapnel

niggers reach puberty faster, so we should adjust the age which we sentence them as adults to match this

How the fuck is that legal, and on what basis?

There's a difference between barring discussion of a minor's rape and barring any mention of the outcome of the case in any way whatsoever. You should leave.

doubledubs of truth

Gas them

gas is for jews, niggers get rope

Ever wonder why dykes all look alike?
It's cuz they rub off on each other.

This is none other than tyranny.

Which is why it's funny to watch commies get the treatment in question.

This is war. Our government has declared war against us.

That's true but the OP is about 'murrika.
A more appropriate term to use would be "the West"

I think it will be much more fun to be the one administering the treatment in question.

Hang all three of the "refugees" and hang Wendy J Olsen while you're at it, traitorous bitch.
THEY RAPED A FIVE YEAR OLD RETARDED GIRL YOU GOD FORSAKEN CUNT

She looks like

Burgerfag here. My country has been doing the same for niggers and then spics for quite a while now.

5thjudicialdistrict.com/counties/jerome-county/
archive.is/UsKiZ

Why would he need to issue one of those when juvenile hearings are closed to the press and public as standard?

If I was the father of the little one, I would kill the judge and the shitskins even if it meant my death.

I have kids, can't imagine anything of this sort happening to them. I would kill them, no mercy.

Like a beaner I would chop their bodies with a machete and leave their body parts in front of a mosque.

She probably comes from a broken home or has fairly shitty parents.
There's no way in hell I would have been allowed to play with 14-year-olds at 5 years of age.
That guy was just buttmad that his son was gay so took it out on his (older) boyfriend. Understandable.

His son was forcibly abducted against his will and raped,
you will hang on the DOTR you piece of worthless shit.

THIS

The muslims don't stand a chance. Eurobros, get ready. When RaHoWa comes, they are not going to see us coming.

Invaders don't come in and conquer with their hands outstretched like beggars. If the muslims were going to conquer us, they would have the advanced technology. The Mongols terrified the world with horses + bows. We will soon have robots that can acquire and neutralize a target in a split second a mile away without being afraid of being shot.

What do they have? A crimpling dep[endency on the very system they wish to conquer.

What will they do without our demand for their oil? Look at what's happening to them now with the global economy slowing. That's not to say they won't fight, rape, kill and pillage, but they are most definitely not conquerors.

The end of cheap energy is around the corner. With it, the world financial system will collapse. There will be no welfare money for them. They will not have the numbers needed, much less the funding, intellect, organization, and cohesion necessary to CONQUER ALL OF EUROPE.

The muslims are fucked. In fact, they are about to make the last mistake in Islam's existence. They are going to start their global conquest attempt on all five continents at the same time. It's started in the Flips. Look how well they are doing. No one likes the muslims. They have 0 allies.

Islam will be dead before the end of the 21st Century.

No he wasn't.
He had been having an ongoing relationship with his martial arts instructor.
He went to live with the guy and was therefore reported missing.
It was statutory rape because he was underage. It was "abduction" because he wasn't old enough to consent to leave home.
You imply he was dragged away against his will, when this is not the case at all.
Now's the part where you will claim that an 11-year-old doesn't realize that sucking his instructor's cock is something he doesn't have to do, because he's "only 11", right?
The boy was involved with his older lover voluntarily, and while that is certainly a serious crime for the older partner to commit, he didn't "forcibly kidnap" anyone, nor rape him against his will.
The father, as I said, just couldn't handle the fact his son was gay.
Perhaps he shouldn't have given him a female name at birth.

The boys were from her apartment complex and the rape happened in the laundry room, she was literally minding her own business in the laundry room of her apartment and got raped. Some oversight on the parents part by leaving her unattended but to be fair it was in their own apartment complex.

You shouldn't expect this shit, not in america. There are even niggers that will kill those rapefugee larvae upon learning what they did. This shit doesn't happen as often as other offenses in america. You could be killed in prison for doing this.

This is the future jew chose

There is only one solution for Borreson
anybody wanna order any pizza

5 is too young to be outside of immediate observation, imo.
If the family has a large protective dog and lives outside of the inner city, then garden and surrounding area.
Leaving a child that age to wander an apartment complex unattended is asking for a dead kid. It's not just people who are the danger, many kids have been killed one room away from their parents.
And no, I'm not saying the kid deserved it, but the parents neglected their duties, I wonder if it was a single mother family.
The mother has "the look" of a woman who cares more about her social media than what her kid is doing, sorry.
You wouldn't let a kid go rock climbing without the correct safety gear, or play with gasoline, or drink bleach. Shitskins are equally a natural hazard and ignoring the danger they present makes the parents culpable.
She presumably knew her block was filled with freshly imported shit and nigger trash.
Yeah, the mother has "the look", sorry.
Translation: emotionally and mentally stunted due to being ignored while her mother cruises Facebook and eats icecream.
This is why she was wandering alone.

And yet, it keeps happening.

You are right, fellow anonymous poster, the girl was clearly asking for it.
Hopefully this honorable judge will not only acquit these poor souls, but also have the girl and her family publicly apologize to holy muslim men for hurting their feelings.

They will be punished with community service at a kindergarden

The time is near.

Europe can recover from a few cities being nuked. And in the meantime it would be a good excuse to hunt down every last one.

Just bumping this to make sure it isn't forgotten.

Gas them and
SIEG HEIL

Have there been any follow up stories to this? It looks like it went all silent once again

Degenerate untermensch that defend the grooming of boys by faggots will have a needle injected into their eyes and their retinas scraped before being disembowled.

pick one

archive message: correct label should not be a jewtube sensationalist antifa press title.

20111124_Freedom.Watch.with.Judge.Napolitano_The.Plain.Truth

note: this tv series did not index on seasons and episodes. only dates. ie S0E20111124.