Asking for any anons who have connections to motorcycle clubs, triads, mexican drug cartels...

Asking for any anons who have connections to motorcycle clubs, triads, mexican drug cartels, and other criminal organizations, how well do they know about Jews? How jew wise are they? They must do business with them, as Jews are in control of government and have been running organized mafias since ever. So how does the other groups handle them? Are they totally inbed with them? Do they acknowledge them? Do they talk openly about Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2012/12/02/the-hells-angels-devilish-business-fortune-1992/
survivalplus.com/wheels/toc.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're not dumb enough to take on the IRS.
Even criminals pay tax.
They're wise enough to let sleeping dogs sleep.

fortune.com/2012/12/02/the-hells-angels-devilish-business-fortune-1992/

Degenerate jew lawyers and accountants are their Numéro uno amigos. Stop idealizing criminal scum kiddo.

1% MCs don't think in terms of racial realism. They think in terms of Colors. That being said they have very strict racial laws on the books. There are no mixed race 1% MCs with the exception of Hispanics and Whites being together. They see anyone and everyone that does not wear their patch as foreign to them. They are incredibly tribal and loyal to their club. I'm sure shit loads of people will call them and other bikers like me scum but that'll happen when ignorance prevails. Any other questions?

Not sure as I'm only friends with 1 person in a 1% MC and we aren't even that good of friends but my loose understanding is that they don't like kikes. Take it with a grain of salt and remember that just because you know Jews and niggers are scum doesn't excuse being a meth smoking / dealing scumbag.

Kikes won't do business with the Angels because when they inevitably try to cheat them, they disappear in the desert.

The 1%ers like the HA, the Mongols, the Pagans, all make their money off selling drugs.
That makes you a nigger.

Motorcycles are so fucking retarded but I wanna be a Hell's Angel. What do?

Go back to cuckchan you fucking faggot

Not unless you help me join the Hell's Angel's

motorcycles scare me. and they are sooooo loud. vroooom vroooom

Is this because of that thread awhile back about SJWs making their own club? I bet it is since you fucks can't ever be original and the obviously fresh off google images.

Sage for shitty bait thread that isn't even funny.

qtddtot

Why pay tax when you can live off multiple fake identities with creditcards? And why deal with normies when you have your brothers for company?

You'd like this screencap, it's a story about a MC founded by GLR's former bodyguard filled with ANP stormtroopers putting a stop to a bunch of grave robbers. It's bloody badass and awesome.

Very few crime syndicates are political, most are just trying to make a buck and get by. There are offshoots of some biker gangs and the Yakuza though who could be considered as /ourguy/ but not many make any publicity in that regard and like to keep it that way. There are others you'd never fucking suspect, so I won't mention them. Though they're also not militant enough to be relevant to the topic, mostly the /psy/ scene.

despite the degeneracy, I'm finding it a good read, and it's interesting the things they wouldn't engage in.

Everything I've heard suggests incestual pedophilia and rape is incredibly common with the daughters of HA members.

And here we have a dumb shit that doesn't know what he's talking about. Clubs raise money in a variety of ways. Individuals do so as well. The fact you want to play guilt by association really points out your kike tendencies. But hey, that's fine. That's what the internet is for; shit posting.

I'm actually familiar with that site. Hadn't read that story until now. Of those are your edits on the redpill shit good fucking job bud.

Yeah so lemme explain some of this. Most of these guys, after a crazy rumor gets started or they just create one themselves out of boredom, will tell all kinds of stories just to freak out the normies. Truth is they're really just guys that ride their bikes to this meet and to that meet. That's it.

Here's the entire thing: survivalplus.com/wheels/toc.htm

And here's a vid by the author on a variety of topics, Food security and home production first, Weapons made from dollar and hardware store/ Easily Scavenged items next. It's useful as hell, and the detonator made with homemade fuses and matchheads for charge makes an awesome trap for securing stashes if you know how to make a pullring igniter and tripwire.
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
Embed is same author, showing off his Invention of the Four Winds Shotgun that /k/ loves

I've heard this from the accounts of a smattering of daughters (the alleged victims), not suspected bikers themselves.

This is just your scheme to get me to read this whole fucking book isn't it? Posting one page at a time, knowing I will wind up in these threads…

Everyone I ever came across hated them but didn't know much about their history or inner workings. As for dealing with them, no but there is a big Isreali mafia and most 'Russian' mafias are kikes.

The only reason you pay taxes, is to be able to show you can afford to live and anything after that, so you can use the money for large purchases and investment. Anyway these days it's all pozzed. Panama papers was the last nail in the coffin.

Maybe some shitbags in the US have a Jew lawyer, but that's more when they're facing some, end of life type charges. You have to be pretty desperate and stupid to do crimin in America with the pig machine and laws in place. The worse is drugs. Too much competition which has prices low and more bacon is devoted to stopping dope than anything else. DEA also gets intel from the NSA then makes up bullshit reasons on how they acquired the information. So sitting around talking about Jews probably isn't high on these guys list these days.

The mafia is kiked, more so than any criminal group outside of israel.
Absolute worst market to make money. The only ones who turn a real profit are the guys at the top, the manufacturers. With rare exceptions, like the coke market in the 80s, the average dealer won't make shit compared to what they would make working a trade job with good hours. There is a reason most street dealers are homeless.

You sound like an SJW faggot first of all

What fucking fantasy world do you live in you faggot

If you're still here…

The hell's angels I have met all are redpilled as hell. Sometimes they'll talk about going on a jewslaying spree.