Army offers up to $90,000

Is it safe to enlist in US army right now? Asking for a friend.

archive.fo/yzCda

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/23/499065155/u-s-soldiers-told-to-repay-thousands-in-signing-bonuses-from-height-of-war-effor
archive.is/scT4D
latimes.com/nation/la-na-national-guard-bonus-20161020-snap-story.html
archive.is/jEoQK
cnn.com/2016/10/25/us/national-guard-recruitment-bonus-repayment/index.html
archive.is/ZE216
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
ph.linkedin.com/in/jim-watkins-2b922768
idfblog.com/about-the-idf/how-to-join/
globalresearch.ca/a-conspiracy-theory-that-became-a-conspiracy-fact-the-cia-afghanistans-poppy-fields-and-americas-growing-heroin-epidemic/5533673
globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37743433
globalresearch.ca/drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053
mintpressnews.com/rumors-persist-that-the-cia-helps-export-opium-from-afghanistan/209687/
naturalnews.com/034289_Afghanistan_opium_trade.html
washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/14066.html
truedemocracyparty.net/2012/05/opium-war-reason-afghan-war-cia-killing-soldiers/
twitter.com/OrdoMilitarisKS/status/874381420390739969
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The rest of the article:

Veterans get fucked

BWHAHAHA

But wasn't Trump promising something for the vets, why are you saying that?

What are you laughing about?

It's a scam. Look up how many people were being forced to pay back their enlistment bonuses out of nowhere.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/23/499065155/u-s-soldiers-told-to-repay-thousands-in-signing-bonuses-from-height-of-war-effor
archive.is/scT4D

latimes.com/nation/la-na-national-guard-bonus-20161020-snap-story.html
archive.is/jEoQK

cnn.com/2016/10/25/us/national-guard-recruitment-bonus-repayment/index.html
archive.is/ZE216

Die for $90k ZOG shekels. Sure, you couldn't even Meeks' Maserati with that. Well worth it.

Baby, its not nigger anymore.

The longer young white men purposely take a collective dump on the economy, the less that $90k means. Which means Weimar here we come.

Found your problem.

You don't say

I just graduated with a degree in the medical field. I'm in a fucking slump though, and I'm thinking about just saying "fuck it" and joining. I'd get to be an officer with decent pay and benefits, although I'm still not sure about the whole "they own you and everything you do for the next 3 years and you have to do whatever they want and go wherever they want" thing.

Its better to die of hunger on the streets, than die for israel. Measure the eventual goals of US.

All death is the same in the end. It ends in reincarnation into a worse life and even more torture.

Actually, life is just a simulation and I am much higher level than you. Get good, faggot.

Hell fucking no, this is absolutely the wrong time
Pic related, your post over increased enlistment bonuses

Nope. You just die and rot in the ground.
KYS ASHES AND ECHOES FAGGOT

You know. One can believe spirit is somewhat physical in other dimensions, and your mind is beyond brain alone, but reincarnation makes no sense for a human even in the most wild buddhist fantasies of becoming a furry after death because you were a cunt. Or reincarnate as an indian shitskin. Shitty belief even if judged from neutral point. That wouls also mean a shitskin can reincarnate as aryan and racial continuity means nothing.

You need to do the full 6 year contract to get any sort of benefits. 3 years is completely pointless. Hell, I'm not sure a 3 year contract is a thing, I think there's minimum is 4.

Anyway, former Marine ZOGbot here. I'm proud of my service because I joined for my country, but I'm not proud of the fact that I wasn't smart enough to see what was really going on until too late. If you joined with the best of patriotic intentions but didn't know any better, I think it's admirable in principle, but you still fucked up, hard. If you're joining for money, especially after finding Holla Forums, with the full knowledge that you're going to be a ZOGbot, you deserve to b gassed like the rest of them

God fucking dammit I hate this touch screen. Makes me look like a Facebook tier retard every time I post with it. Half the time it's not even typos, it's retarded auto "corrects". Pretty sure the alphabets have rigged my tablet.

You aren't really a person worth listening to, aren't you?

Fuck you, I'm Millwall.

US army deaths in like 70 years has been what, under 10,000 people?
90k, plus wages for 4 years. Yeah, it's a pretty good deal. As long as short term financial success doesn't defeat you from learning a trade and making frugal decisions.

also a former zogbot, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I'm not proud of my service (I didn't do shit) and I'm not proud of anyone elses. But I understand believing in it since I did briefly.

But once you know better, or have had it spelled out to you, there are no excuses. Most are just there for the gibs anyhow.

Neverm fight for Israel.

Having been an enlisted bitch I would much rather have been an Officer. Your pay is almost a sergeant's straight out of OCS and you're quality of life is infinity better than a junior enlisted. If you're ever having a bad day know that the privates who serve under you are getting shit on 10x as hard.

That's a stupid fucking reason. I make more in my current entry level job than I would've as a Lance Corporal.

The one good reason is if you are going to be homeless or have no structure in life. As your pay sucks, but you also get a roof, medical and food for the time of your contract.

Wait, do you mean to tell me that everything is exactly the same as its always been and you suck cock?

There is definetly going to be another gulf war and ISIS will never be contained so you will deploy and get shot at. The US will probably try and invade soon Iran so you might get stuck on the wrong side of a loseing war with a dying empire like soviets in afganistan. POG jobs are also full of niggers and muds on a power trip.

Good goy. sage.

I betcha they'll try and welsh on the deal when the bill comes up. Remember the Bonus Army?

How many get ptsd, permanently wounded, or end up a homeless drunk.
Go home Sgt. Major your recruitment drive won't work her.

Enlist in 35 or go an 18. Either way get your option 40 when signing on.

If he was really a Sgt major he would have told us to get off the fucking grass

90k won't even get you any land or a house. At best you can get a good car.

Depends on your MOS OP. My buddy went USAF and is now somewhere in Japan doing logistics. Seems like a pretty cushy gig.
Another guy was talking about how hes an 88L (watercraft engineer). Seems exciting and low risk. But tbh if SHTF and it was either join or die I'd join the Marine Corps as either artillery or coms. Fuck that front line shit.

I am someone worth listening to. I do all the things you noted.

Sure, if you exclude the wars, suicides, and deaths from medical neglect.

The people I know spent their time at a base getting shot at by snipers like fish in a barrel.

my house was less than 90k, and I live in California. I'm 1h30m from the beach, 2h from vegas, 2 hours from snowboarding. Gas is 50 cents cheaper than anywhere else I can find. Go live in the desert and buy a 5000gl water tank for safe keeping. When shit hits the fan and every single nigger is trying to evacuate to the mojave because their gibs stopped and their water depressurized, and their obamaphone stopped working, you'll already be here. My girlfriend was wary at first, "how bad could it be", so a few weeks ago we watched Coachella traffic pour in to Indio off the 10. I looked at her and said - "that's 126,000 people coming in for the weekend… wait until theres 20 million all at once, theres no water, and none of the gas pumps work."
if any of you faggots live in southern CA and don't have a real bug out plan, you're going to die.

Where in the fuck do you get living like that in CA? Everything I hear is the opposite. Does it really get that cheap outside of shithole cities?

90k "bonus"
40k taxes
good luck dying, or getting fucked up for life for the zog pipeline in syria, 50k that could be taken back at any moment.

Let's be fair here. CA natty guard being forced to pay back bonuses (because CA is starved for cash) is not the same as federal troops.

I do now. I'll crash with you. What's your address?

I've actually been in firefights and I'm not going back to that hell without my dragonskin and h&k g36.
Fuck the m4. Fuck it to death

If you're joining the military for a job or the GI Bill, you're fucking retarded. The amount of vaccines you get on top of the PC bullshit that you have to deal with in every branch is not worth it.

Another case of 11b or LARP?

Does your friend like to be bossed around by incompetent assholes? Does he have no will of his own? Is his IQ under 90? If so, he might like the army.
On a related note, if he is seriously fat as fuck, the navy is fat camp and will kill you if you're healthy. I lost 40lbs of muscle due to starvation in basic, dropped to 130lbs and I have no fat.
The Air Force does better than both army and navy… but they do not give a fuck about you. You are an expensive cow to the government, and they will go out of their way to ensure you get no bennefits. Do NOT enlist if you can think and value your own will.

HAHAHAH, remeber the when pedogate broke and that guy posted a pic of his DL
"I Dont give A FUCK, I AINT SCARD"

Yes.

Well, on one hand at least we're putting that over-inflated defense budget to actual use

On the other hand you really have to ask yourself if any amount of money is really worth it. Hell, the fact they have to pay people to join really shows how fucked we all are. If there was still real wars worth fighting for people would be volunteering left and right and you wouldn't have to be paying people to join.

Never been in a hot as hell desert i see. That dragonskin piece of garbage glue tore apart within a few weeks in desert temps.

Army refused to upgrade to where the scales were stitched inside better and no glue was used. Went back to rocking a plate quickly.

All interested anons in this thread, listen up
If your at the end of your rope but still relatively young, what better place beside the military to springboard your life?
Tell me of an organization in the US that will take a jobless, skill less young-man and turn him into something respectable.
You can’t.

My advice to those who want to join or are considering

-Regardless of the branch you end up choosing, do a 4 year contact, don’t go in 6. If you change your mind, worst that could happen is just 4 years lost. The enlistment bonuses don’t mean jack shit, so don’t go 6 years for only a couple grand. If you decide to stay longer, you can always reenlist or become an officer.
-Don’t do a combat arms mos a.k.a (11b), unless you want to put yourself at risk of dying or worst, losing your leg to a fucking landmine. If you want to get shot at, if you want to experience war on the front lines then by all means.
-Shut your pussy ass mouth the fuck up and embrace the suck, you will be prompted faster and gain the respect of many commanders.
-Stop being an antisocial nutcase and be social with others, you will make a load of connections that you can use to your benefit later on in life and maybe even find your significance other in the force.
-Learn a foreign language, the military will pay you up to the tune of an extra $1,000 a month if you know a foreign language like Arabic or Farsi.
-Live on base and save your money, you will be amazed how much you can save at the end of every month by doing this.
-Join in Texas if you can, the Hazlewood Act will pay for your education up to 80? credit hours. You can use your G.I. Bill for your AA and then the Hazlewood Act for your Bachelors, your upper level education will be entirely paid off by the state debt free.
-Get a hold of service members that are doing the MOS that you like, talk to them in person and learn from their firsthand experience. Leave as little as possible to hindsight
Regardless of what you choose to do, for the love of god and all that is holy, RESEARCH,RESEARCH,RESEARCH!!

My Background:
Am doing four years as a Rotor Head; MOS(15) and I fucking love every god-damn second of it. The Military is just like a regular 9-to-5, if you choose an MOS that you truly like, your time in the force will fly by. I fully understand the risk and dangers involved with my specific job, I made my decision and live by it everyday.

Enlist today and become an Apache gunner!

this
/thread

It's never safe. You don't work, you serve. I would think it over especially when you consider enlisting in US military - the global warmonger.

New president, same government, retard. The armed forces are still stuffed with diversity hires from the Obongo days.

motherfuckers didn't bother to read my post, figures.

Listen up faggots

You don't have to go combat arms, therefore you will never die for ZOG period. Stop will this bullshit, it's a choice you make not the government. I am genuinely starting to suspect foreign intelligence agencies shill anti-American/anti-military sentiment on this board.

I did an enlistment, used that exp to get a contracting gig, and used that to get a fed job. If you are smart and plan ahead, doing a short stint in the mil is useful. Don't pick some stupid job that'll put you in harm's way but one that has useful civilian applications.

Most of whom are being section 8 the fuck outta here because of their stupidity. You've be amazed how much the interior structure of the military has changed, at least the army since Trump has become prez.

You forgot the part were we are inches away from open civil war and all that it entails domestically. If you are a zogbot in that situation you should fully expect your families lives to be forfeit any which way the shit goes, those whom you would be fighting on. The imperial army murders children and wives for shits and giggles and considers white americans threat number one, you will lose whomever wins.

But if you just have to get sum and get dat dosh. Enjoy. I laugh every time I hear about how they are pushing open combat arms for women, they now have fucking women officers for front line units and are about to start pushing out the first groups of females thru osut. Enjoy that shit bitch.

Enjoy living in your mothers basement until your 30, while I fly overhead making bank.

Civil war this, civil war that. If the Zionist really are in power like Holla Forums says they are, the last thing in the world they want is to destroy their financial infrastructure here stateside. That would leave the nation of Israel helpless and at the mercy of the Russians.

The Ceramic plates are a ripoff though. They charge 3x what they should (to still get a fair profit) and they have to constantly be replaced. Not that dragon scale has much of a durability increase over ceramic of course. Just saying, if you don't have a supply chain, ceramic plates are a very bad idea.

Deluded idiot. I'll laugh when you get discharged in your last year because a school counselor in middleschool listed you as ADHD and the military had the record from day one, planning to shitcan you from the start to jew you out of your GI bill and benefits.

Why are you here?

You are pretty new. Gonna guess either some faggot fat fuck recruiter or some shit tier e-3? Either way you haven't been anywhere near the fucking suck faggot. But please enjoy the military while you can.

And if you don't think we are on the precipice of civil war. I am going to just point and laugh. Almost hope you are right, but considering this type of war the government doesn't get to 'chose', I aint making that bet with you. Took me three fucking years not pucker my ass every time I drove under an overpass or switch lanes far as fuck away from random trash in the road, and the suck didn't look anything like home all things considered, no gods will help the mental issues when you see the suck that happens here. none.

I fell for the military meme OP. It's not that bad.
It's basically neetbux but sometimes you have to get yelled at for something someone else did. /usmc/ is not as hardcore as people make it out to be.

In the Marines this only applies if you are
a.) 02xx or 26xx MOS fuck yeah dangerous linguist life or
b.) actively using it

If it's not something important like a sand language, moon language, or widespread like French you also won't get paid usually. Also Spanish won't get you jack fucking shit unless you're a linguist, foreign area officer (which you won't be) or a recruiter because everyone in the Marines already speaks that shit

If you're leaning toward I highly recommend not going USMC because you will get so much more money in the other services. I knew some air force fellows who got 5-digit bonuses for just graduating DLI. Don't fall for the meme that the Marines are less pozzed, the whole DOD is pozzed to hell, you might as well go Air force or Navy. Do yourself a favor and stay the fuck away from the army.

leaning toward intel*

Calling me an idiot, when I stated beforehand that am in the Army lol, who's the deluded retard here son.

I never had trouble paying attention, don't know about you, maybe too much time on the internet has rotted your tiny brain and delusional conspiracies have hampered your sense of reason. Sad that you seem to think you know, when in reality you live in ignorance in your little basement, wherever the fuck that is.

Because why the fuck not asshole, growing tired of typing.

I'm not telling you exactly where I live but if you're a resourceful house nigger you'll use the "two hours from vegas" part and "coachella" as hints for potential zip codes.
Even if you can't afford shit for a house. Buy some cheap land in the desert and build a house. Watch some youtube videos on framing. Its so easy beaners do it in a few hours then sit around drinking modelos all afternoon.
Go get some chickens or buy some for 5 bucks a pop. Build a small coop and get as many chickens as you want eggs per day. 20 chickens? 20 eggs.
Sell them to hipsters on the weekends as "organic artisan free range desert eggs" for 3x the already inflated CA prices for eggs. This could be your living.
Grow other crops that grow well like carrots. Get some goats. Guess what ? I just made you un(((tax)))able. un(((tracable))) and totally hidden from the Jew.

all previous posted (((knowledge))) discarded

If the military was actually redpilled they would've overthrown the government back before WWI in the 1910s.
There will be no badass military coup, you will follow questionable orders like a cuck until the day comes to round up "deplorables" or whatever group of white people the kikes want gone.
Imagine being forced to invade a country like Hungary for not taking in the poz loads.

More details, please. With links etc. if possible.

fatass recruiter confirmed

The sad thing about the chans is that anonymity is a double edge sword, seniority cannot be determined. I've been here among the Chans since 2007

And you have buddy? Haha shut it bitch

Find it hard to believe, you didn't think the trashcan next to your desk wasn't an IED, better go check it out on the double faggot.

Like I give a damn, omg the horror

The coup plot in the 30s was foiled only because Smedley Butler didn't go along with it.

Then why do you sound like a complete newfag more at home on facebook

And the chance of getting PTSD for free

You should have used that to get out with full disability. Goes pretty far as far as feddie job points go.

Signing bonuses are tax free user. They are a good deal if you're smart. Most military is not and just buy a charger.

I hate all the liberals that suck his dick.
To be fair he didn't see an America that was only 50%-60% white.

Shitskin female army recruiter confirmed

You forgot about Vietnam. Also from 2001 to 2014 the U.S. lost over 8000 Military personal in combat, not counting military contractors, so You're full of shit bucko.

Have you found your fat whore wife yet? If so, how does all those miles of nigger cock taste like? You should get off the pc and go pull Jamal off her fat rolls, or does she wear the pants and lock you in the cuck shed while shes riding the cock carousel behind your back? Or are you still waiting for 'the one' barracks rat that will stop fucking chad thundercuck for five minutes to spread her nasty cooter for you so you can fall 'in love' and marry her?

Oh yea, this faggot is some pog private still. Enjoy that military wife kid. LOL. Here is some fap bait for you to pound your pud while waiting for your turn.

You are being an idiot. I have met plenty of Army, Guard and Marine veterans and the stories I heard are horrifying , since PTSD and other consequences are severely debilitating, and this is not even counting mutilations and deaths.

If you endured fighting ragheads in actual infantry type combat or even just driving convoys knowing at any time you can win the IED lottery you have my sincere respect.

Personnel not Personal. Sorry

Don't you faggot recruiters have anything better to do?

Finally someone who knows wtf they are talking about, Chirst it's hard to find another servicemen in these Chans. Am grateful when others pop up though, there are lots of posers or outright miserable cheats will nothing better to do then spread lies or outright misinformation.

100% guarantee that you are either a closet homosexual or extremely effeminate nu-male. How does it feel to not have any money, no girlfriend and jerking off to jap cartoons faggot motherfucker?

You can tell he's new just by how he writes.

And there's the hard evidence.

try again muddafucka

The government is run by kikes.
The government runs the military.
Therefore, the military is run by kikes.
I don't know what's so hard to understand about that?

Holy shit…. are you even out of basic…. wait…. you haven't even started basic or osut yet? you are starting to make me giggle little girl. It's like you haven't met ANYONE in the military.

Leaf here, is the US military a viable path to citizenship? Asking for a friend. If anyone knows about better ways, please respond. We want to get out.

Say that your name is Jose rather than Jean

Yes, but you need a green card first.

I had one non national I knew well enough to keep in contact with after. And he is back home right now making loads more than should be legal. Despite the fact he served five years he never got that shit.

Take from that what you will. Maybe you just gotta fight harder or something, because nobody else seems to give a fuck about handing that over.

Damn I stuck a nerve, haha love fucking with worthless faggots like yourself. Keep on crying Argentina.

I know I fucked up, but I reserve that respect to those members when I see them face to face, not on some anonymous image board. For all I know the individual on the other side of the screen is some nut case teenager whose just fabricating an elaborate story or just another anime shitposter.
The amount of actual shilling on the chans is tremendous and it's difficult to maintain a discussion so when someone tries to change the subject, I shoot them down pew pew nigga.

PTSD is no joke, and it's something I thank god everyday for having had no problem with.
I've been lucky
I've yet to see anyone seriously wounded, but what I've had the unfortunate luxury of witnessing is many dead bodies and transport duty for more than a couple of caskets.

I don't know what will happen when the moment comes that I do, but I try not to worry about it.

That is why, I tell those who want to go military to please for the love of god understand what they are fully getting themselves into and should read my post so they won't be caught by surprise.

I'm doing it. I'm kind of at a fuck-it point in my life. I'm much older than the average new recruit, I have a degree with tons of debt, can't find a high enough paying job or steady enough job in my field to pay off the loan, and I'm not going to sit around in my tiny shit apartment barely making ends meet. I'm enlisting in a non-combat MOS and I'll be happy to change the direction of my life. I'm married too, and the military is very nice to couples right now. We did a lot of research, we think we can profit from the military, and decided it's best to make a change. Plus my wife wouldn't have to work anymore since we'd be living for free essentially, and we might actually be able to get ahead and start a family this way. No white babies will come out of the situation I'm in right now. I keep telling myself, it's only 4 years. Even if I get deployed in the mid. east, I'd be happy to shoot some mud.

Yes yes. It will be nice to know I'll make money sucking off of the ZOG machine and convert it into a self-sufficient homestead where we can provide clean food and energy to ourselves and future children. That's my plan.

not for long, just how it is, unless you join up for a job that will keep you stateside. Deployments kill marriages, just accept that, or accept being a cuckold

or, just default on your student loan
leave the country and move to Australia, Japan, NZ, Canada, etc. and stiff the Jews

"This thing, what is it in itself, in its own constitution? What is its substance and material? And what its causal nature [or form]? And what is it doing in the world? And how long does it subsist?"
—Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

You post anime so that means you are knowledgeable on the subject of Japanese cartoons, most anime watchers are know to be anti-social, awkward and effeminate. So it's a safe bet that you inhibit at least some of these characteristics and are either lonely, a faggot, retarded or all there.

So yeah, crawl back into the dark pit you call your basement and die there. Cause am done with you faggots.

hey hey i read your post here like you said and i really understand
you are pretty hardcore, seeing those caskets and all.
you should know i am hardcore too and would really like to fly helicopters above these Chans losers lol right man
where can i sign up

If you have to join, get a job like IT or mechanics that will translate to a civilian job after you get out. Also, never be first, never be last,
AND NEVER EVER EVER VOLUNTEER FOR ANYTHING!
Have a plan a year before you get out, make connections while you are in, and try to score a GS job the second you take that uniform off.

Keep working for ZOG, friend.

Hell yes that's my plan.

We're looking into things like using BAH money to buy properties for house hacking. Plus they changed the rules of VA loans where you can get multiple loans over time, just never at the same time. We are seriously looking at everything we can do to make money from the military, make good connections, and fix my fucked up situation in the shortest amount of time and then get out.

Military is cool if you want to:

I understand why some men want to go to a martial profession. Some men just want to fight and be part of a brotherhood, even if it's serving kiked up interests. It's like a bushido state of mind thing about serving an oath you've taken, but unless you're positioning yourself to be influential during a happening or just want to be a part of the "brotherhood" no matter what you'd be better off not joining.

except Warrant-Officer pilot for the Army, 0 responsibility except to fly the chopper with officer pay

Like I said, either go all in and go for elite combat units or a medical track where you get a certification. Anything else is a scam. If you don't have a clear, focuses vision about what the military can do for you don't join. If you "don't have purpose" go be a wildlands firefighter or live in a van near a national park and go hiking everyday until you figure it out.

> If you don't have a clear, focuses vision about what the military can do for you don't join.
If you're going in it solely for what it can do for you, then you should not be in the military. This sort of mindset is what's poisoned it to being the way it is today.

Now look, it's a simple fact that the Army is being used pointlessly at this point. The so-called enemies of the US are just a bunch of angry sandpeople who are better left to kill each other in the desert, and involvement is pointless. The current "war" is all fit for the purpose of directing more money to the people who truly are the enemies of the United States.

However:

If you enlist/commission, you have to do it because you're actually wishing to serve the country in some way. You need to be a true nationalist, and you need to want to make things around you better. If you're just going to be content with letting shitty situations say shitty, you are just adding to the problem. And the simple fact is, there is always the risk that one day, a war may actually happen - and if you aren't ready for the day that things really go to hell, it won't do any good.

Further, people with actual drive are the ones that others want to follow. When shit hits the fan, the people in the Army will be faced with a choice - support the people, or support the puppet government that's trying to screw them over. If you've just been slacking through the whole time, the landslide will wipe you by. If others are able to look at you and say "this is the man I wish to follow", then your words actually have an impact, and you can play a role.

Do this. But don't go to college because you just want to dick around - do it because you have a goal. Same for the actual shekels and everything else. Get a medical certificate because you want to be able to give people medical aid. Be part of a brotherhood because you want people you can trust.

If you are going to the Army just to get some money in the wallet, you're not better than the female niggers that join so they can get soak up benefits and then start crying. If you show you're better an those people, then you'll make a better person out of yourself and become an actual leader.

Of course, I'm also looking at this a lot more from the Officer perspective, which gives a somewhat different view than the Enlisted way of thinking. So keep that in mind.

If you're worrying about the level of 'safety' then stay out. No one wants your sissy ass defending shit.

Good post. You need to understand that Military has to serve you aswell.

"An army can't match on an empty stomach" is a saying that endured test of time for a reason.

Oy vey, user! You need to learn to think like a Jew. Now if you were a Jew and you had all of your pockets full of shekels and it was a time of relative peace and prosperity, would you want to shell out a bunch of those shekels to hire soldiers? Probably not. But what if you're gearing up for a war that'll earn you twice the shekels through the military industrial complex? Fresh troops would be a great thing to invest those shekels in, amirite goy?

Take a look around to see what other militarily significant countries are opening similar programs, drafting people, or buying lots of new supplies. The kikes fund both sides of every war.

What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world but lose his soul?

If you want to become a mercenary, that's one thing. But if you work for the civil government, the State, you have to stay out of political activity when you probably should be rather getting into political activity. For the sake of your family!

Fuck off, faggot.

I believe in reincarnation but nothing like the retarded shit you guys are talking about in this thread. The mind and body are both temporal. However your core awareness is eternal and reincarnates. Go read what 33rd Degree Freemason Manly P. Hall wrote on the subject.

lmao, this is such bullshit, the fucking left regularly push left wing horseshit throughout government including the military, look at all the lgbtranny and women shit in the military right now, it's one rule for us, another rule for them

No, being a Zogbot and fighting Israel's enemies is not safe, you dumb fuck.

Minimum a house costs in Sarnia Ontario is 400,000 (soon to be 450k).

In Toronto the minimum is 1 million.

You can't afford to live in a house here unless you want to work all the fucking time to pay off a debt you'll never be able to actually pay off.

Soon as my boomer parents die, I'll be homeless, which is why I'm preparing for that already. I would live in a van but I can't afford the insurance and other costs on a fucking van.

Please read the fine print.
re-enlist is not the same as enlist. To re-enlist you have to already be in. This is a stop loss measure. Why is everyone getting out? Maybe because on his way out the door Obongo pushed transgenderism. Lots of redpills being dropped. No one wants to fight for (((them))) anymore. This article just means we are winning.

Well if he lives north of San Bernardino in the high desert I even believe he can buy a cheap house. No one wants to live there for a reason.

But, you can buy a nice motor home for around 100K, and if you can find a palce to park and live in, you are going to be doing much better than most. You cannot even buy an empty lot anywhere in a urban area in SoCal for less than 200K, I know because I looked.

The housing prices are way out of whack because the local governments, realtors, owners, the federal government, developers, everyone but actual normal working human beings want prices to remain high so they can collect more taxes, let foreign money in and make more money.

It is a mega scam of titanic proportions. What makes it even worse than chinese buying off all property in sight are the mentally retarded peons that actually decide to buy a house for 500K, with a 40 year mortgage (they will end up paying 1million+) because they figure that the monthly payment is an "investment" for their future.

I can't wait for the bottom to fall out of them all for sure since it never happened in 2008. I will laugh in pleasure when property prices fall 40%+ and there are massive numbers of defaults, cities go bankrupt, bonds go unpaid, pension funds evaporate and trigger a stock market sell off.

I will shed no tears for the pain to come.

Honestly if your friend is going off to fight for ZOG he's better off being killed.

The Military does build those skills really well, and if our country wasn't in the business of "blowing up random brown people for the sake of the kike" I'd suggest it to people whose backs were against the wall. As it is, though, you're making the world - and your country - a worse place by enlisting.

Even if you're not picking up a gun for their sake, you're still helping.

You seem to forget that you are on a board that is more or less fundamentally anti-semitic. Moreover, most of us believe that the US Military is more or less controlled by the Jew. Why would a foreign government need to shill at us to hate you when you go fight for the people we hate?

You *do* realize that this is how *chan-style meritocracy works, right? Good ideas are applauded, idiotic ones are discarded. We don't care how long you've been here - you're a retard.

I post it just for you.

Oh, everyone already chased off the faggot. I didn't notice, but I'm still going to call him a faggot.

No such thing

I understand the govt is totally controlled, etc, etc, etc.

BUT

I want to join the National Guard, or the Army, to learn skills for SHTF. I barely know the essentials, and I think joining the military would help facilitate those skills. All my friends and coworkers are cucks, so by joining, I'd at least be able to redpill/get redpilled friends.

Currently working in a pozzed industry, making very good money, but I live a frugal lifestyle, so I don't need much to live. Is it worthwhile to join to acquire the skills and bros, or should I try to pick up skills and SHTF buddies outside of the military?

That Marcus Aurelius quote doesn't even fit the context you are using it in.

look into joining a local militia, you will learn the important skills from them without all the suck.

a human life is worth exactly $90,000?

Neat.

Last week I met with an Army and Marine OCS recruiter. In y'all opinion, which one is best? I realize that I'd be a zogbot, but shit I am tired of working at a restaurant while having a degree.

Aren't they all supposed to be infiltrated by alphabets? If so, am I better off just playing dumb?

mfw can't join because I'm a sickly schizophrenic with shit eye sight and breathing problems and severe insomnia and a cluster fuck of issues

I'm fat, formerly depressed, but otherwise sober. I could probably still get in.

Any lurking milfags here: how bad would it be to lie to get in (about the above in particular)? What things are worth lying about? Or should the above disqualify me?

It is.

t. fellow leaf, you should just stay here, and join me on my pro-white commune with the other Holla Forums shitposters

I'm ready to bath myself in nigger blood and eat the organs of my enemies. I was traumatized already long ago by my abusive parents. I have no empathy for animals or humans or anything.

Best branch coming through

That's not for you. That 90k is for officers and those already MOSQed.

Going into the Navy as a SWCC

If you fight for them, you are no longer fighting for us.

I always thought PTSD mostly came from the effects of being startled by blast weapons and incoming gunfire effecting the startle reflex

Why is it people lack the spine to admit this shit directly?

That's a big reality check!
Fucking ouch! Right through the heart.

Can a Leaf join? Asking for a friend

Im joining but not front lines. Im gonna try to get shipped to germany or another european nation where we have a base and redpill the youth

Fat and depressed but sober?

Those don't sound like big issues to me.

The problems I have are unfixable.

I'd probably join the National Guard on the condition the promised to fix my various health issues first.

Pros and cons, Anons.
Risk vs. Rewards
Hint
You're at risk; Your reward is none.
Sage for obvious reasons.

DO NOT JOIN THE NAVY!
I did, they are RETARDED! You will lose all respect for the military before P-days are done.
To serve my people.
If you have to join, join the airforce, they aren't as retarded.

I've been on a sinking boat with people panicking all around me and I was noted for merely sighing and saying "oh dear". The other people freaked out around me and couldn't believe how few shits I gave as the boat capsized and threw everyone into icy water. I have many anecdotes like that. I am also regarded as very paranoid since I exercise constant vigilance and arrange everything in my life to always be prepared and to not be ambushed and so on. This is in part due to growing up knowing my parents could burst into my room and beat me up and scream at me for hours any time and for no good reason.

I probably qualify as already having PTSD. I also should mention I don't sleep at all except a few minutes at a time here and there and easily wake up.

90k is a a big fucking downpayment

If I ever join the military I'm going to pray to God for a good long while first and we're going to work out a deal where I kill lots of sandniggers and he gets me back home to my country still alive so I can kill some more. I want to be on the frontlines, in the infantry, as far away from cowards as possible.

You can make money in the Army. You can also make money selling cocaine.

The difference is one of these things will have you dying for Israel, the other won't. Can you figure out which one?

Also in regards to signing bonuses, I dare you to find a single person who has collected the full $90,000. There's a litany of information on enlisting. I've had my own experience, but hey why piss in an ocean of piss? People have made more hours of videos about the army than you probably have hours of life remaining. Maybe watch a few and figure it out if you want.

I guess if we're talking USD then sure. Fuck taking out a mortgage though. Why even own a house at all unless you need to house a lot of children? Better to live in a van until you have maybe 3 children then it might be time to get a house.

Do they pay if you know russian fluently?

Also does the GI bill work retroactively? (50k in debt)

I'm a pharmacologist (b.s.) with lab experience. Cant i milk this in a nice cushy research/medical lab?

and use the entire bonus on gold and bitcoin?

Get a job, ANY job, and live with your fucking parents paying them a portion to help with bills. You will have that 90k long before you'll see it in the military, for far less work. not that you would ever see it in the military, well, maybe if you die and cash in that life insurrance policy.

Agreed, im just saying, 90k isnt anything to scoff at. Especially for poor/middle class.

Have fun hanging out with niggers 2-3 days each month and having everything delayed because they can't show up to work on-time, and that drill pay will be enough for tricare, and maybe gas to get you to the armory and back home if you live close enough. NG/Reserves are a god damned freak show. There's a reason RA shits on them so much.

So what if they are? as long as you learn what you need to learn… its not like you are joining the mountain men

its like joining the national guard but without the legal requirements

I know that feel. The military is completely fucked right now. Previous administrations openly reduced standards time and time again. My RDC straight-out told us that we were the first division he pushed that had lower PT requirements; his previous division's 1-1 day PT was as strenuous as our third week. They outsourced everything to retards and foreigners who don't know what they're doing, gutted the budget for necessary functions like basic maintenance and refueling, cut down personnel so ten people are doing the job of 30…

The military is fucked. It's impossible to do anything without having someone look over your shoulder, and you can't do anything the RIGHT way because it takes ten times longer to, for example, point at every fucking switch and get confirmation as you do it instead of actually just doing the fucking maintenance.

Regardless of the fact that USD isn't worth the paper it's printed on, even 5k would be a godsend for me right now. I'm one of the lucky ones, even, and the only debt I have is a new bed that cost me $1100, less than half the actual pricetag; now I can actually sleep for a change. I haven't gone to college, I'm not making payments on my car, and most of my costs are cheap enough, but I still have to co-habitate to be able to afford my tiny studio apartment.

90k would make me completely set until the economy crashes, and I would be able to have emergency stores for that.

If we were all being honoest, that would be the Coast Guard.

How retarded/fucked are the Marines atm?

Are they now officially their own branch?

This, all of it.
I feel ya. I have no money but I have no debt, and a truck made of steel without a single computer chip in it, and the tools of my trade. So at least I'm free.

a-anyone? Im guessing i can go officer route?

DING DING DING

trick is not getting in SHTF away from your personal bunker

You are a fucking idiot. Did you even attempt to read this thread, or do you only read posts you like?

Where the fuck are you looking for land that 90k can't do you any good faggot?

eat shit booger hooker wrench monkey.

The recruiters and POGs with sing Uncle Sam's praises, the veterans will tell you to learn a trade or become a contractor WHERE YOU CAN QUIT anytime.

70percent disabled vet here, the 7 pills I have to take every day to function are a stiff reminder that none of it was worth it in the end, but if I don't remember the CPAP machine I put on at the end of the night for my reconstructed septum sure does.

The most retarded, they have rules for the sake of having rules. Really as simple as that, if you want to be in the whitest branch however, the Marines Combat Arms is the way to go.

One thing that is important about the Corps is that they have slow as fuck promotions. You are testing on your run times, pushups, sit-ups, and accuracy with the rifle in order to get something called a cutting score. If you are in a MOS that is overmanned or in low demand your cutting score may be high as fuck like 1900 for 0351 Infantry Assaultman. The reverse applies for under manned rates in that you may pick up a spot past E3, however chances are that is the type of job nobody wants.

Last but not least the living conditions are shit, I encourage you to google Twenty-Nine Palms if you want to see how bad it can get.

Is what you said exactly the same for officers as well?

But–keeping in mind recent precedent–they will fire you all the same, double-standard or no…

You're happy to see me, aren't you?

dude no officers usually have it slightly btter

It's not worth it. Only officers and the woefully braindead would ever consider reenlistment, though not necessarily for the reasons you might think.

The military is a fucking joke in the worst possible way. Command is full of incompetent retards who went through officer's school on their daddy's donation or are affirmative action poster children, so anything above 1SGT but under a full bird colonel is a slippery ball of fuck and cancer. These are people that you are, in theory, supposed to follow in battle and potentially die for. Who the fuck is going to follow some bumbling jew from the Hamptons or some ghetto queen who caint evun tawk lie a nuhmol poison? Standards are a joke because now cornrows, beards, turbans, and all manner of shit is allowed because muh multikulti, physical standards are so laughably low to join and to maintain. The memes of being stone drunk Sunday but ready for formation Monday morning isn't just a meme, it's a God damned reality, and this is all just stateside. Deployment is even worse because rather than just upping stress and annoyance, incompetence kills and maims. Maybe if it was a military that actually gave a shit, had standards, and wasnt completely fucked, it'd be different. But it isn't, so it ain't. Reenlistment is the biggest scam in the nation, second only to college and loans.

t. former muhreen

Kill yourself, kike.

seconding this, you nailed it.

What the fuck? Someone pls explain.

For anyone wanting to join to gain military skills, there is a better option of joining your state militia. Militia's are just as good as teaching SHTF and military skills as anyone, and it is crucial that anons join and work to uncuck them, mine is already 1488 because of memes and me spreading William Luther Pierce. The cointelpro/FBI shit is mostly a meme, people in my militia were well aware of infiltrators before I even joined and FBI/CIA niggers are obvious as fuck. We trolled the last one by giving him directions way out in the middle of nowhere, 200 mile drive, for a "training drill" and the cointelpro nigger wasted a ton of time and gas.

Same, US Army 11b here. Them feels when you knew Hitler was right.

(((They))) realized a long time ago that soldiers will put up with damn near anything if they are conned into thinking it is for their country and exploited the fuck out of it for wars for Israel. Most of the military budget goes to MIC contractors, not soldiers. Its fucked.

Please elaborate on this, that'd be interesting to know about.

You are led by incompetence.

You are not fighting for the defense of your country.

Go die for Israel.

Former 11b here. Its fucking stupid. Don't do it until this nation is in grave danger. And even then, the "danger" might be Holla Forums day of the roping everyone….

This. Try and gain any military training you can outside of the US armed forces if possible and prepare for DOTR.

nah

Where the fuck do you people live?

>tfw I'd like to possibly make friends

blahghaghghaghahga marine here, clearly this guy is full of shit and this picture was taken when he was taken in by military police to shame the fuck out of this stupid thing.

also i've thought about re-enlisting, and if you go marines -> army they give you a promotion, but it's been years now, i doubt you get that sweet re-enlistment after you've been out 5 years.

and then what, to sit on a fucking army base in bumfuck virginia for the next 4-8 years? doing what? probably not getting deployed. i spent 5 years in the marines and got deployed once to iraq for 10 months. unless you infantry your going to sit on base with your thumb up your ass doing stupid shit for years and years

i think id' have a better chance of seeing some action joining the state national guard dealing with chimpouts, but godforbid the shitstorm that would cause when nation guard opens up on a bunch of niggers chimping out

You just doxxed yourself thanks to that tablet you're on faggot

Are you even white though?

That halfchan faggot is just a larper.

Dubs of truth

Relax faggot im not going to enlist, im more curious about what they would offer for someone like me. I don't tolerate authority like that and have plans for life. Im in my mid 20s, i dont have time for that bullshit especially since i wanna start a family

Join the FFL. At the moment it is the only Western army that is unpozzed and actually provides excellent training and connections you could use later.

What an inspiring recruitment primer! Surely this is encouraging young men to join you! With womanly insults!

WEW

Well, fighting for France ain't as bad as fighting for ZOG central. Plus, nigs and arabs are treated like shit there, and for good reason. Not to mention this is probably the most traditional armed unit on the planet.

You know France was actually responsible for overthrowing Gaddafi and not the US, right?
That means they are directly guilty of the current shitskin invasions. Only a retard would fight for France. Red pilled French didn't even fight for France when Hitler came.

I know. By "ain't as bad as fighting for ZOG central" I mean that FFL does not have fags, trannies, political correctness and all that garbage. As a bonus, you learn a new language and there are considerable benefits such as connections that will help you make it at the PMC market.
Talking from the purely practical view here, I know the political connotations.

To military anons in here, what are my chances of joining a branch after being diagnosed with asthma as an adult?

Are you willing to lose a limb, your eyesight, a hand, a foot, your ability to walk, your hearing, or live a living nightmare because you have been lead to believe in a false narrative but it's okay because it's somehow cool and a strange sort of status symbol? If so, then go ahead but you'll be doing so on the behalf of (((bankers))) who don't give a fuck about you. Neither does your country. If you're looking for adventure, you were born too late in the western world. "Thank you for your service". Whether it is said and respected by braindead americans or the government (any western government) itself is purely lip service. If you want to see action, look toward PMC's… Especially those with S. African backgrounds… Talk to those who saw the AO back in the day. Ignore patriotic americans because they are still suffering from delusions of grandeur and you can't blame them because it is the only fabric of reality which stops them from falling apart. You're on Holla Forums so it would suggest that you have enough intelligence to know where you stand. Your mind says no, but your heart wants it… the adventures of youth. Don't do it OP. Don't try and fix something that isn't broken (in your life)… Buy a motorbike, get your fix elsewhere. But going to war? Fuck no. It's difficult to tell you otherwise but it's sad to think that you may be the enemy of the world. It's an ethical question. Don't bloodlet for the satanic jewish cabal. You're worth more than that and your talents can be used to contribute elsewhere.

You get to fly a desk.

France is pozzed as fuck. the FFL is cannon fodder and the training is v. similair to that of frenchanons, the only difference is that you are a non-frog. The FFL is a great army with a rich history but it's still a kike's crowbar whether you like it or not. In war, carmaraderie, for the boys, all that shit is the norm… doesn't mean that you aren't paying your dues to (((them)))

Nah. FFL training is closer to that of SEALs, especially if we're talking 2nd REP.
I never denied that.

Fair enough. I didn't mean to go overboard but it's still a sad state of affairs. EO did some great work back in the day until they forced Barlow's company into hiding. It's a shitstorm of note and if you follow the shekels, it's all about fucking around and switching the money. No real results in many cases… at least few case studies where actual change is seen. The soldier is a piece of expendable equipment in the modern day. And this goes so far as even within the modern day PMC is either playing mall cop or doing irrelevent shit that brings no stability or change. I say this with a limited view, but based on before (which was very effective) v.s. nowadays which is (just another job, another day - same shit)

This isn't your grand daddy's army son. You'd have Tyrone as a drill sargent, and Pancho as a CO. And some tranny or dyke will bring you up on sexual harassment charges within a year.

Well, yeah, most PMCs are glorified security guards nowadays. However, there are those who still do good stuff, like protecting wildlife from nig poachers in Africa. I'm looking to join them once I complete my military training. Otherwise, the only way our for me is to suck on a shotgun. No other way.

selffix

Most definitely. Aah shit. Who did you sign up with if I may ask? Regardless, just hang in there. vasbyt. And stick it out without becoming programmed like most people are. Hang in there bud and God Bless You.

To add… Don't let it break your spirit.

I would actually give you some leads to a PMC whose owner I know personally but I don't know the guy well enough to know his operational stances. He is ex 32. so is experience can be vouched for, however my conscious wouldn't allow it. Enjoy the good times while they last, and when the shit hits the fan seek Jesus Christ. I would highly recommend 19 with a bullet by Granger Korff and look at his words about a John Delaney. Not that they were PMC, but it puts things into perspective. Executive Outcomes, Eeben Barlow's book will also bring you up to speed on the situation that would ultimately lead to today's predicament. Feral Jundi isn't a bad source as well. DefenseWeb will give you a top level idea of where the money is headed to, etc. Just please be safe, and for God's sake look after yourself. Not for you, but rather for the ones who love you. Even if you are single and come from a broken home. I am sure your parents love you more than they can imagine and regret comes too late in life. Godspeed.

Also joining the Navy. Aiming for CTI.

Thanks for the kind words, mate. I'm in the FFL, completed basic training only recently, so I still have 4.5 years ahead of me until the contract runs out. Have read some of the books you mentioned, will take notes of the rest.

No worries m8. Moving over to the FFL was a big dream of mine as well - just to change things up a bit. That ship sailed eventually. Glad you did it and I hope my words didn't offend you. I don't think they did because you seem to know what is up. As long as you're aware of what's going on, etc. Enjoy it and be safe. Don't overthink things either, but stay human no matter what. All my love brother.

I doubt the programming is going to affect me, to be honest. There isn't much of it to begin with - FFL just does not give a shit as long as you learn French and stay in line. Not gonna turn into a soulless ZOGbot either, but a bit worried about shit hitting the fan in the future and getting forced to participate in some nasty shit I would never be able to wash off my soul. Oh well.

Don't fuckin' do it. I was talking to a retired Marine who spend 3 years in Nam' stacking bodies higher than you could ever imagine and 20 years in the corps. We agreed that kikes like henry kissenger were just there to build roads to nowhere and get rich kikes richer on the bodies of his dead friends. I only mentioned kissenger. Red pilled as fuck. Also, he's the leader of his neighborhood watch in a bad neighborhood, had 3 spine fusions, 2 knee replacements, and a fucked up hip, and god knows what else - and the County here denied his CCW permit because allegedly he can't prove a reason for needing one.

You want to serve a country like that? One that uses your youth, health, vitality? Only to realize that the reason your friends died and you sacrificed was for a bunch of kikes? For what? So some cunt at the Sheriffs dept can tell you you have no rights?
Not to mention I interact with jars all the time and theyre not called jarheads for nothing.

They have it slightly better but its still shit. Warrant Officers eat silver shit, NCO's eat bronze shit, Officers eat gold shit, enlisted eat fresh shit.

Either way everybody eats shit.

I stopped reading at 11 series

Your heart is in the right place user. Keep the fire.

I wonder if these bonuses are authorized unlike some previous bonuses that the Feds required recipients to pay back after they reupped and were later told the bonus they received was not authorized.

You should look into the Africa General thread. Most French military activity is in North Africa.

Already lurking.
Ya. Going to be sweet if I get a chance to bag me a nigger when I deploy. Doubt I'll get it, though.

1st Infantry Division reporting in here.
I got a bonus of 40k to enlist in my mos.
Also my contract is 4
Some jobs like truck driver and fueler now offer 20k enlistment bonus for 3 years

Or you could, you know, move to a cheaper state. Too crazy of an idea?

How Jewish

It's like these people want to die for jews

lol, even if you did 4 years, this statement shows that you know little about what you're talkinb about.

I feel genuinely sorry for kids who through maybe watching old movies have this vision of America and the army as a noble group of serious men , at any level

The reality is now in 2017 that your CO is more than likely going to me Trashanda, a transgender negroid mutant from Cincinnati who will be ordering you to scrub toilets with your bare hands because you're a CIS white male. And no one will do anything about it

they'll shout

Then in a last ditch attempt you go to complain to office of personnel in your urine nd shit stained clothes and Vanessa the 19 year old general chief of staff courtmarshals you for sexism and racism

All for what? To die for jews @ 1000 dollars a month

Is this shit for real? I know the active army is cram packed with niggers and spics who barely know English, but really?

Modern U.S. army is a fucking joke. It is indeed chock-full of spics, nigs and cunts who all work comfy desk jobs. Frontline infantry? 98% White men. Men who will get killed in a war under command of some worthless shaved ape or greasy taco-muncher.

No surprise about the whites in the frontline infantry. And that's also why higher ranks should remain white. But I doubt that is still the case anymore.

Isnt CTI full of dindus like all of supply related military jobs?

Minority's have a death grip on lower level NCO positions. Officers are mostly white with a few Asians thrown in for diversity.

I was in JROTC in highschool and our CSM was a black dude who always gave me the short end of the stick. My final fuck you was getting the third fastest mile time out of 330 Cadets at 5:50. I was only one out of five white cadets, only reason I put up with it was because out coloniel was a former Army Ranger who was an Irish-American. Made it easy to do what was needed then skate around the working parties arranged by the CSM.

The academy's blocked two tranny's from getting officer commissions. Also don't be surprised to hear about the day a tranny LT gets fragged for ordering fix bayonets despite the advice from 1sgt.

Army will have better bases and faster promotions. Marines will have the title of being called Marine and if you want to be a pilot, go Marines. You are alot more likely to make Pilot in the Marines than Army as it is literally the most difficult combat arms to join, second being infantry since everyone wants to be Recon/Ranger.

Division 800 does double the PT, plus things like BUD/S, BCT, Dive School can give you a whole new meaning of difficult PT.

Highly exaggerated, rule one is you keep your fucking mouth shut and scrub the toliets. Going and complaining is just drawing attention to yourself.

They are Department of Homeland Security however in wartime are taken over by the department of the Navy.

I doubt it since it requires a high amount of Linguistic/Logical proficiencies and passing a linguistic assessment test with a 70 percent fail rate. Also it is an Intelligence rate not a Supply rate.

Joining the military is slave-tier shit. You get $90k which they can demand returned at any time, and then pay you under $30k/yr for the duration of the enslavement. Soldiers are considered property, forever. You will be screwed in some way. The lowest tier of human is veterans proud to have worked for the lampshades.

Nigger, with macaronni in charge France IS ZOG central. It seems that France was the ZOG's backup wardog and will try to replace the US as the world's military power by forming the bulk of the to be EU army.

replace the US as israel's attack dog*

yup. always see members wives at the store whipping out their WIC book. They pay them so little their families have to be on gibs like niggers.

former navyfag here

This is all true

I was out for a week. I also developed a sort of twitch/spasm all over my body from those. Like, random muscles will randomly fire sometimes.

I do not even have to know what that means. I will learn though.

I am living eternally.
I am ancient. I am not sure of my country of ancestry.

Know no.

I respect this man. I think I know what happened too, but explaining would be a lot of humble. I do not have a text prepared to humble as much as this opportunity gives. Also, medals are stupid unless you can eat them for calories and nutrients.

This is what happens when you let non-whites into a White man's military.

How hard would it be to start a coup if you were relativity high ranking?

Or would it be easier to go about taking back the country through joining/starting private military after gaining experience.
All hypothetical of course my nonviolent friends.

Depends on how high-ranking. It also depends on how influential you are with the rank and file.
Someone like Mattis riling up soldiers to take the White House by storm? Easy as pie. A transgender dolphinsexual negress with four stars trying to stage a coup in the name of diversity and progress? Not an ice cube's chance in hell.

Thats good to hear, a friend of mine wants to go into the Navy as an intel spec, and I think he mentioned crypto tech.

What was your rate?
Inb4 CS
Inb4 BM

MN

easy as fuck. i know that Marines had ZERO loyalty toward Obongo. I forgot which one, but they told me that one of the USMC generals hated Obongo too and that if he told them to do something - they'd do it over obama.
considering that I'd be confident that if any shit libs or retarded child fuckers like graham tried any funny business that they'd be the first to back up our pres.

What drove you to choose to be the guy who was in charge of handling and maintaining all non-projectile explosives? Also it is pretty funny that the guy in charge of the Mines developed a nervous twitch/frequent muscle spasms.

Although you do sound just like a recruiter I seriously doubt there would be one posting on the chans. I feel where your coming from, most of these posters are still kids who do not know what it feels like to be at the end of their rope, feel like they don’t have any other choice.As for me I had no alternative, I was young, naive and worst of all poor as fucking shit. I was literally white trailer trash. College was getting me nowhere and I felt so miserable at home living the same cycle lifestyle, it was like living on fucking repeat. Everyday the same thing, the same misery, it was heartbreaking and it was driving me mad. One day I feared I would snap and kill someone. I had to escape so it just happened, it was like an automatic defense mechanism my body acted and I somehow I found myself at a navy recruiter.Now that am in, I have no regrets. I didn’t go combat arms and my life is comfy now. During my deployment I visited Hawaii, japan, UAE, Kuwait, and Skorea. These are places I never thought I would ever have the chance of seeing in my life. If I get deployed again and if in the foreseeable future ww3 happens I have no regrets. I thank god everyday for the things i have and am grateful for joining the military, If I were to die, i would go happily.
Another thing
If your interested in joining the military, the last place in the world you should be asking for advice is on this godforsaken chan. Too many foreign agents and stupid kids who don’t know shit about what they are talking about.The only advice anyone interested should heed, is don’t go 11b don’t do combat arms and please don’t go infantry. this country is not worth losing an arm or leg over, at least not anymore.

Exhaust all your options as a civilian and if you feel you can’t take it no more, go military

The first part of that is actually a very similar situation to the one I find myself in now.

wew

I can imagine, dude i was going nuts man. one day i was talking to myself nonstop for like an hour until i caught myself. I said enough is enough, am getting the hell outta dodge. If I die in the military, its worth the god damn risk. And now that I think back on it, thank god I made the decision to join. like i said exhaust all your options as a civilian if you can't deal with the fucking bullshit like i did then go military, what branch is entirely up to you. please do you research like mr.recuirter over here says , listen to his advice cause it's true and it'll help you out. esepecially the bit about learninga different langauge and joining in texas if you can.

don't go combat arms, I know it may be cool the first couple of days but if and when you get wounded, reality will hit you like a hammer. you don't want to end up broken with no legs and a mangled penis thanks to a landmine.

dude I know this is kind of old but I have dreamed of joining the French foreign legion. You got any pointers for me on how to get chosen by recruiting. Im 24 is that old for it?

Yes.
Yes.
No. :^)

Yeah. Be healthy, be calm and be fucking desperate. That's their three main criteria. They need strong, resilient people who can keep their cool in shitty situations and with no other options in life. Tons of people desert FFL before they even complete their basic, so the recruiters target those who have nowhere to go.

24 is just the right age. Got any metal in your body? Pins, spikes, splints, plates? If yes, don't bother - that's an instant "no" from the recruiters. If you are dependent on medication, that's a "no". Murder-, rape- and drug-related felonies are also instant disqualifiers. Same goes for being fucked in the head. Having glasses is okay, being slightly socially awkward is also okay. Good luck, user. But remember, you are in a world of shit if you get accepted, so you better be ready. Americans are looked down upon as crybabies and weaklings, so if you are a burger, expect extra scrutiny and extra shitty treatment. For stuff like what to pack and where to go, go to foreignlegion. info, everything is explained there.

I’m the guy from . I want to go into the Navy for the CTI rate (Which would include fully learning a different language) if I can qualify for it. My backups are all the other CT rates or IS. But, I’d be ok with MT or LN if I can only get a secret clearance for some reason.
I could only join in Missouri as far as I know. Anyone know if they have any equivalent laws?

Well im all those things so I guess just be myself and show up

Look up FFL's fitness reqs. You need to do well above the minimum, because there are many meatheads applying. If you fail, you're out. If you barely manage the minimums, your chances are also low. Pull-ups are a bitch.

I can and do live a different life than many other United Statesmen. I do not claim medals because people would not believe I am a real person.

All you reg non eternal life technology people…I do not know if taking a medal is any good for you. I remember when medals were not given to United States warriors. I tend to believe not giving medals is more respectful of the opportunities someone has when they are a hero.

I have not thought about this much but am relying on like-memory. I do not like having to wear any more than two symbols/patches. United States flag and a California flag. At least one of these two with the option of switching one so both are either United States or California flag.

Only if you get into a good fucking group of combat soldiers. And even then most of us really don't want anything to do with anyone or anything after getting out. And far more than half the active service is filled with faggots not worth shit in a bowl. For every one guy whom finds camaraderie, there are twenty who get less connection than a fucking neet living in their parents basement.

lol. My fucking sides.

There is no fucking post service dick sucking you faggot. Its all illusion. Stop lying to yourself. Half the fucking nation is afraid of the vet going postal, hes a trained killer and likely murdered dozens of babbies already, they are easy pickins and know it if the vet decides to hulk out. While wholly unlikely since vets are actually the least likely to go anhero spree than any other group, you cannot convince chickenshits of that. You will be passed over for jobs left and right BECAUSE of that, there is a reason so many drives to hire vets and spout about how good they are at work the government pushes, its to try and get vets away from going fuck it and staging a coup if nothing else. Most of the 'thank yous' are all lip-service, and women know they can fuck you ten times worse than normal cucks thanks to being big scary combat vet with ptsd, unless you really are willing to tear their fucking spleen thru their chest, then they shut the fuck up because they know you are just going to murder the cops before coming for her anyway. But most vets are pretty nice joes whom are more harmless and much more in control than the average faggot by a county mile. Thats assuming you find a female outside the service, while in…. god help you with those vampires. I've seen multi deployment soldiers come in with two black eyes and bruises everywhere from abusive women at home, and nothing can be done about it. NOTHING.

90% of the training the military does is bullshit. Even the highspeed shit. Most of it is training you to wait for some faggot officer to pull head out of ass and start working. You want good training you have to train yourself and go above and beyond outside of company time. From doing actual hand to hand combat training (throws lulz mr terminator) to doing additional urban combat drills on your off time in your own homes, to working your body to the fucking breaking point so you are actually fit rather than capable of just doing 30 pushups and some slow jog.

Ok, you can find a shitload of friends in the military if you are not a complete faggot, far better than most civilian's by a mile. but see above about the likelyhood of it lasting beyond your service station.

you don't do that until you know each other VERY well. nobody believes you and your bullshit. and most of us whom went thru shit don't want to talk about it with some faggot, I don't care if you were in ten years, you are still a faggot. When you hear vets open up to each other, yea, wild ass good fun, but there is a very dark side to it faggots whom have never even come close to doing half the shit one or another did will ever understand. And the most fucked thing, unless you where there with them, you never really know how suck the suck was. real vets are mostly mum and stay that way for a reason.

what are you supposed to feel? superior to me thats what. you are far more intelligent than I was period hands fucking down. I would break my childs knees crippling him for life before I let him go in, thats how fucking hard I feel about it. So feel good you are better than me. I app load you.

You can get an civilian company to sponsor your cdl and start out making easy 40k and his 50k by year three end of contract. Then roll into an 65k job year four.

Compare that to your paltry 20k bonus. You only get half up front anyway unless they changed something. The rest split over the rest of the enlistment. Enjoy being lucky to hit e4 by year 4. Maybe by then with your bonus and living off post you can hist 40kish a year.

Fucked thing is the more humans who know about me…the more lives we can save.

As someone who has recently joined the army and is currently studying for my MoS, I would honestly say it depends on what you want and how you are. If you have political opinions similar to Holla Forums, you will never be able to fully speak your mind and you will find yourself frustrated to hell. Especially if you hate petty bullshit and wasting time. If you are lazy or not very social (or tend to not get along with people), it is also tough. If you are a normalfag or have a lot of patience, I would recommend it. Especially if you are smart with a degree of some sorts. The benefits are great and the US military will make supporting your family much more easier and secure (at the expense of your time of course and sometimes service if deployed overseas, otherwise your family can join you. I know some guys who are based in Germany and have their family). Certain jobs or MoSes will benefit you greatly in the civilian world. Plus its nice to serve, especially when respect comes with it from civilians

However, stating before there is a lot of bullshit and wasting time, a lot of people in the Army are shitbags or huge faggots. The people alone are enough for me to quit. And the military itself is quite pozzed still, and you can kiss your freedom of speech goodbye. You still have rights and freedoms, but its really strict in the beginning going through AiT and basic training. A lot of diversity, especially with nigs and spics. But there are some good ones, the spics are much easier to tolerate then nogs.

Good advice

Only reason why I'd argue to join is that if white people don't, spics and nigs will. And having invaders being trained and already inside your borders is frightening.

i think 2 years of military service should be mandatory to vote.

everyone should join at some point for 2-4 years.

Starship Troopers

Hey, it's not like the social scientists are strengthening civilization? Though the military in western countries today doesn't serve the white.

the biggest problem with this is the military would get pozzed a million times more than it is already when you force all the college crybabies though it.

does the army still have "stress" cards in boot camp they can hold up when the drill instructor is being too mean?

In 2003 I went through BCT at Fort Jackson, widely considered the post with the easiest Basic Training program because the male to female ratio for recruits there is damn near 1:1, and stress cards weren't a thing. In fact, we were straight up told they weren't real. That didn't stop nearly a dozen female recruits from doing shit that got them kicked out or held back in the pursuit of getting kicked out while I was there.
Can't speak for the other posts that conduct BCT but I'm almost positive Fort Benning wouldn't humor the idea in the first place.

that's good to know. pozzing the army is the most dangerous due to it's size. there's still only like 200k marines at any one time.

everyone that i know that joined the air force stayed in. literally everyone one i worked with the marines got out or was kicked out for dui's and alchohol problems.

Air Force is really selective and picky about who can join up. If you have subpar credit, any sort of criminal record (not just felony convictions) or you're divorced and have to pay child support you can kiss your chances of enlisting with them goodbye.
Those that get in tend to stay in because they know how to treat their airmen right.

they used to pay people to leave. I don't know if they do that any more. If you paid people to leave the Marines half of the Marine Corps would be gone overnight

National Guard Career Counselor here

Helicopter -bro has this right, if you're a honest fuck up who is living in mommy's basement, go Active.

If you can rub two brain cells together, go Guard. Your state will pay for 100% of your tuition and you can go to school. There is no downside if you are some super hooah 11B faggot that wants to go to the sandbox to kill brown people and then get your dick shot off.

My advice to those who want to join or are considering

-NEVER LET YOUR RECRUITER DICTATE WHAT HAPPENS ANYWHERE. THEY WILL LIE. THEY WILL GET YOU TO MEPS AND TRY TO CHANGE SHIT. You hold all the bargaining power when you are enlisting. Savour it because this is the last fucking time it will happen. You dictate the terms of everything. You pick the MOS you want and schools you want included in your contract. Never let the recruiter dictate what you sign. If a school or MOS isn't available that day, WALK. Even if they talk out of their ass saying the State isn't taking anymore 99Z's this year, they are lying. They want you. I'm not saying you'll get everything and a bag of chips, but you can get most of what you want. Money is usually tied to MOSs but you can always enlist as excess for no bonus.

-Student Loan Repayment in the Reserves and Guard is scam. You are capped out at 5% of your total loans a year and even if you stay for the whole 8 years you'll never see the full $50,000. Get an Enlistment Bonus and apply that to you student loans if you have to. SLRP is taxable income and I've seen it bite tons of Soldiers in the ass.

-Make the Army work for you. Fuck what ever people say here and be a Nasty Girl. One weekend a month and going to a decent state school when you're 22 is way fucking easier than going to school at 28 after doing Army shit for 6 years.

what the fuck. that was on my clipboard from the pixel canvas discord. Fucking tankies can suck my dick.

I love america

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Stress cards are an urban legend. They existed once in an experiment but you only had three one time use cards.

This sounds like you took a supply or admin job.

Niggers and spics dominate these MOSs to the point in some shops they just speak Spanish.

Go intel or commo if you don't want to deal with niggers and wetbacks. It's the Army, it's going to be full of mongos but you'll deal with them less in field that require a 110 GT score and that require hard work.

Of course they're upping what they offer, people don't want to go die in third world desert shitholes for Israel and the petrodollar anymore.

Not Even Tax Free

:^)

Figured as much. Nobody I ever met while active or in the Guard had seen one, only heard the stories. They're the Army's very own meme.

Where did you get the third picture from? I feel sorry for the guy in the second picture.

hua niggers gtfo, join the marines goy

seriously though whats the difference between reserves and guard? obv governor is in charge of the guard i guess, i dunno that distinction always tripped me out, each state does have it's own military, in theory. practically though, it's all army, what's the difference?

In the Guard you'll likely be activated in the event of a natural disaster or majorly bad storm to help clean up and get shit up and running again. There's also the possibility, the likelihood changing depending on the state, the Guard will be activated if a protest goes badly and the governor needs some Antifa faces kicked in.
The Reserves typically don't get activated to quell protest aftermaths but can sometimes be activated to assist in natural disaster clean up efforts. The likelihood of being activated to be deployed overseas in a Reserve unit is considerably higher than it is for a Guard unit.

Robert is ma nigga, loved reading his stories as a teenager.

Actually I am medical

Im fairly certain the Military consulted Doctor Nick from the Simpsons for advice in medical training.

Can anybody give me a reason to join the Marines over the other branches?
What the fuck do minemen even do? You guys seem to be less used than even the gunners mates.

CIAniggers hid Afghani Heroine inside dead US servicemen on their way back to America.

Actually, commissioned officers (and retirees)
can be called back to service for the rest of their lives.

Being 38 years old and getting a passive ~$20k/year until you die is not a bad deal

I dunno if I replied to this yet, but either way, this is fucking disgusting. I'm starting to wonder if the DOD is going to try to get some rebate for every dead body that had a bonus when signing up.

If you know Russian fluently, sign up as a translator or cryptologist. Do not let your recruiter try to convince you to do otherwise, because the lying faggot most definitely will try.

You sound like you need to take advantage of dollar stores that sell canned veggies and soup. Not the healthiest thing sure, but better than nothing.

If you want bragging rights and want the full military experience. You'll pretty much hate your life though, and you'll be doing stupid shit until you pick up NCO, in 3-4 years maybe. Until then enjoy waking up at 4am hungover to go do some kind of stupid PT, and then getting off at 6pm to go back to your barracks room to get smashed because you hate your life, and repeat this for 5 years.

The bonuses are far less than the army, I think everything is all around worse, but you get to put on dress blues and look at yourself and say I'm a marine fuck you weak army faggots.

There's a slight upside depending on what job you choose. There's pretty much 2 jobs, infantry and everything else. If you do infantry your really going to hate life, but you'll obviously have the highest chance of ever seeing action.

Marine deployments in Iraq were only 9 months, and units would cycle back and forth in intervals. If your unit deployes alot and we invade mudshitstan again you could deploy every other 9 months.

The Army on the other hand didn't fuck around. Those deployments were like 18 fucking months, and you'll get a 2 week leave or something in the middle.

Otherwise, if you want to be on ships join the Navy, if you just want a skate ass government job that actually pays well enough, join the Air Force.

It's also worth nothing that in the Marines you'll never get that sweet $2000/mo housing allowance unless you get to E-6, which won't happen in 1 five year enlistment. This is why Marines get married so early, you get paid twice as much and don't have to live the fucking barracks. You'll end up getting divorced though.

I don't how that works in the Army. In the Air Force I think it's easier to get out of the barracks once your above E-4 or something. I don't know about the Navy.

Yes. Unless, either of your parents were not born in the US, in which case, you cannot get the required security clearance to translate or view intercepted Russian documents. Which is the only job that would get you. Also you would have to pass 3 different proficiency tests in the language to get the job.

that's another thing there's a whole different pay scale, they pay you if know multiple languages and pass proficiency tests. Your job doesn't even have anything to do with it, you pass the test you get paid extra and then they use you for that or don't.

This doesn't include spanish, there's already hundreds of thousands of spics in who know spanish.

Didn't they offer bonuses in the past and never pay?

That was the California nat guard. They paid the bonus's, and then 5 years after the fact sent overpayment bills to everyone, $20k bills with interest included lol

the kicker on that one was if you were using benefits of any kind, va disability or gi bill housing allowance or something, they just garnished that.

Oh yeah. Makes sense that it would be California. >b-b-but big government is our friend!

What if you know German?

Eh, I was thinking AAV crewman if I had to go in.

What about ranking up? I know in the Navy it can be fucking stupid with rates like Hospital Corpsman having a lower percent advancement rate than a Marine Corps E8.
A recruiter I spoke to (informally) said after E3 the Marines do cutting scores where they grade your run time, rifle accuracy, and push-ups and sit ups as opposed to taking a test on shit.

Also if I do Navy, should I follow my dreams and do something like the Navy Challenge program (SEAL/SWCC/Diver/EOD/Rescue Swimmer) or stick to a job that I know I could advance in and make a career out of like Gunners Mate?

Got a friend who is in the Army reserves in Georgia. He signed an 8 year contract for a bonus and only after two years of bitching up a storm got paid.

I kind of think he is a robot though because after three years he is still happy and even looking to go from a waste disposal special to a forward observer before trying his hand at Ranger school.

You get stationed in Germany and have to deal with American city filth tier women on steroids every time you leave the base. Or so I assume. Who knows.

Once upon a time I wanted to be in the Marines. I wouldn't want to be a for-hire killer for those who influence and fund our politicians now, but I can see the benefits in learning many of the skills acquired only in the military. Although the amount of niggers in the military now kind of sickens me. Plus they've got their little gangs and shit. Imagine being in battle next to a couple of niggers. You wouldn't have anyone to reliably watch your back.

You are a fucking blind idiot. How the flying fuck can you swallow the redpill, yet only listen to responses that don't hurt your feefees about enlisting?
NOBODY i have ever fucking met in my life, stuck to some convoluted plan they made before going in. You are a deluded brainwashed fool.

vast majority of the infantry is white, niggers all go supply or admin. None of the nogs can do well enough on the asvab to get tech pog jobs and they know infantry means they'll have to do shit. supply on the other hand sounds good for their future careers as drug dealers

Why is this blatant recruitment ad allowed to stay up? Oh that's right, because Jim Watkins runs this site and he also happened to be a big time Army recruiter and even won the Recruiter Ring. ph.linkedin.com/in/jim-watkins-2b922768 This place is a bigger joke than cuckchan at this point. Hey guys! BE SURE TO GO JOIN THE ARMY!!! FIGHT AND DIE FOR ISRAELI INTERESTS WHILE BEING A MINDLESS ZOGBOT!!!!!!!!! This shit needs to be fucking deleted.

I don't know about the Navy. In the Marines up to E-3 is automatic as long as you don't fuck up. E-4 and E-5, you have cutting scores, which change based on the MOS.

The cutting score is a formula that factors in time in service, time in grade (rank), your pft score, and your rifle range score. Then they come out with lists every month that say if your above X score in this MOS you get promoted. Generally infantry get's fucked with those scores. Pog jobs might pick up with 11, or 1200, while infantry would be 1700 or even closed completely. If it's closed it means nobody picks up no matter what your score is.

Also women are artificially promoted faster because PFT (Physical fitness test) is a huge part, and women are on a different scale (they don't do pull-ups, for the same perfect run a man has to do it in 18 mins while they get 25, etc). Their scores are artificially boosted for diversity purposes.

SNCO, E-6+ is different, you still have rifle and pft scores but you have to go on boards and shit. There's no gaurantee. There's people who retire at E-6 after 20 years because they're shitbags and never got promoted. On the other hand you only have like 14 years to pick up E-6 from E-5, or you get booted out with a severance package.

Officers O-1 to O-3 is automatic, everything else is boards and when you get really up there it's all political.

Why should military service be discouraged? The fight for isreal meme is jdif d&c, we've gotten into wars we had no place in, but a military is always necessary. The military makes no political decisions, keep the kikes out of decision making in the first place.

#1.It's JIDF you out of place cock sucking nigger faggot
#2.Kill yourself.

I hope some goat fucking shitskin kills you during a deployment.

so who do you exactly expect will eventually fight these shitskins at some point? A bunch of NEETs like you living in their parents basement?

This is either some buttblasted autist who got refused for autism or literally JIDF.

Reported

Butthurt Armyfag detected.

How hilarious. Reminder that the more civies you piss off, the less you are gonna have on the field. Less than whatever the fuck you have now, which is very little already.

Do you have to sit down and take a test like you are in highschool? Also yeah I sawhow fucked infantry is, especially Infantry Assaultmen.

Also 14 years to get E6? Does that timer start when you enlist or when you hit E5?

Also yeah that women thing does not surprise me. I was in JROTC in highschool and saw it all the time. On average my mile time was 6:15 with my best being 5:50. I had fat mexican birthing units walk the entire mile and get promoted before I did because out of 320 cadets, all but five were hispanic so I guess having one White member of staff in highschool would have made things too homogeneous haha.

This is not Vietnam anymore, the US could literally bomb an orphanage and the citizens would not give a fuck. The Americans would either not be told, or just pretend they didn't hear it and make an excise. The goatfuckers will just smile when they are given a fat pipe of weapons by Israel and take another pot shot at an American soldier drawing dicks on a wall at something, only for him to radio in an airstrike to level him and the entire side of the mountain he is sitting on.

For the asvab yeah, but after that, no not once you hit the fleet, you might do that shit in mos school, but everyone passes, if you somehow miraculously fail it because your a nigger and/or totally retarted they'll sit down and you'll take it again, and they'll walk you through it, if you still can not pass this, then eventually they'll kick you out of that mos school, and send you to the nigger mos's, admin/supply. I don't even think they'll boot you out of your pog mos for being retarted and put you in infantry, because infantry is supposed to be somewhat not retarded believe it or not

When you hit the fleet there aren't any tests in the Marines. When you hit E-4 they're supposed to send you to Cpl's course, where you get hazed again like bootcamp, and then the same when you hit Sgt, and then SNCO School. Nobody ever fails these, it's just a chance to re-inject motivation and hazing.

That timer starts from when you enlist. You can't retire as a Sgt / E-5 in the Marines.

Because support is as lowest as possible since Vietnam and every bomb and MRE comes from tax dollars, which people let slip because they still want a functional society.
The living condition of a ZOG on the field is comically bad.

If you fail twice during infantry school they recycle you into a different company. It happened to some retarded 0331 in my company who couldn't get the timing right on the M2. Also, fuck off and kill yourself.

Nice dubs

Realistically, assuming your mos is not completely full like 0351, how difficult is it to pass? I have my family pushing for me to Corpsman up because they think I will learn medical skills. Every Corpsman I talk to is pretty much miserable though seeing as Corpsmen have to get quized on everything their respective color of uniform does, regardless if they are required to know it for their job.

I'm sure it depends on the service and I have no idea about how the navy does things, especially with corpsman.

The asvab is supposed to shitfilter you already, and bootcamp is supposed to shitfilter you into mos school. In the Marines anyway, it's hard to fail bootcamp, they'll recycle you over and over until you pass or kill yourself or your deemed medically retarted.

In MOS school, it's not much different. It's designed to pass you. Failing you costs the Marines money and wastes everyone's time. You will pass, they will make you pass, they will literally give you the answers, after some hazing and calling you the stupid fuck you are if you fail a test. If you yet still cannot pass, and you are literally a retarted nigger (it happens) then you fail, and get sent to supply / admin school and get recycled there (this is very rare).

pic related

also keep in mind your primary motivation in boot camp once you sign your life away is to pass boot camp and get the fuck out, because that shit sucks and you will hate every minute. you sign your life away, you cannot leave, if you try, you will go to jail. just do what your told and suck it the fuck up, and you'll be fine.

mos school is far easier. there's no boot camp retardedness, your mos school isn't some crazy MIT genius school, it's not difficult. it's designed to take a civilian retard and make him do something useful from scratch. It's literally designed for the lowest of the low. Even for the pog MOS's that are supposed to be for the "smart" people.

For those of you American'ts who are so desperate to join in the fight for Greater Is-Ra-El, here you can go direct to your jewish masters and sign up.

Perhaps then you kike-alikes can finally fuck off from these boards once and for all.

Join the IDF
idfblog.com/about-the-idf/how-to-join/

'03 MOS's are different though, that's infantry, you can fail out of infantry for being weak. That shit is hard. Go hike 100lbs 20 miles. I don't know what happens to those who fail SOI

this guy does. I guess they recycle you over and over until you pass.

this propaganda has a certain merit coming form JIDF itself to discourage american pride in a military, but ignore it. this is blatant jdif shilling.

If the American military is broken and controlled by jews than it the jews need to be purged, but the American military still does need to exist, and it will continue to exist until this country has literally collapsed, at which point there will be another military. There will always be a military.

Probably not that. Look at it this way: if they manage to turn the military against citizens eventually or even just for routine ops in the desert shithole part of the world: they don't want Holla Forums in the ranks, they would strongly prefer the people in the military be idiots who simply follow orders because they can control the people at the top, but they lack the manpower to even attempt to fully control the people through the ranks.

Have you ever considered that maybe it would be a good thing to have kekistani's in positions in the military? They don't even need to be that high up, just a handfull of DI's and maybe a few NCO's to put the pressure on jamal. Nothing racist about having your "stronger" members form working parties is there?

I ain't too keen on going infantry, I appreciate the suck they go through but when you are state side I cannot imagine a more boring existence.

Im a bit of a sadist honoestly, I crave discipline and stupid rules for the sake of stupid rules. Im looking at this from the perspective of someone who wants a career.

If you fail out of CTI school, you'll get sent to deck department like I did. Don't fuck around. It's pretty hard, but it's a good job if you can get it from what I hear.

And don't listens to the naysayers here who have most likely never left their hometown and yet think they know everything there is to know about everything. If you take advantage of it, the military is a godsend. They offered free college courses on my boat, you get your GI bill when you get out, and you can save a shitload of money if you have the discipline for it.

If you can go officer, FUCKING GO OFFICER NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU. IT IS BETTER. IT IS MUCH, MUCH BETTER.

Aside from that, you can get E3 a few different ways, like doing 4 years of JROTC.

The military was hard, and I had a pretty stupid job, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

this type of shilling is dangerous because like all good shilling there is truth to it, the higher up you go in the military the more jewish it gets it's all political at the general level.

Meanwhile PFC dickfuck gets NJP'd for liking a post on kikeberg about muslims being terrorists.

One thing, though; get assigned to the smallest ship you can, it makes your life way better. I was on a frigate, 200 people. We all knew each other by name, the food was good(compared to what you'd see on most large ships) and nothing really got stolen aside from small shit like hats, because again everyone knows everyone by name. We had someone's xbox go missing once - ship stopped at the next port and nobody was allowed off until it reappeared at the MA's office.

Entire reason we have been meddling in Afghanistan for the last 35 years.
Funny what happened when the commies and Taliban tried to shut. It. down.
:^)

Because the US military doesn't fight for the interests of American citizens, regardless of what bullshit they feed the rank and file. They fight for politics, making rich people richer with endless wars for no good reason and war profiteering.

I'd gladly fight in a military that served my countrymen's interests, even wars of aggression and especially defensive wars. But fuck signing up to be a tool for a system that doesn't care a bit about me or my people and will throw my life away on a whim for political gain. Go fuck yourself.

The fact this shit is still up should make it quite clear that Holla Forums is compromised. The US military is one of biggest drivers of globalism in the world, and I haven't seen any evidence of that changing under Trump. This is nothing but a thinly veiled recruitment ad aimed at NEETs who don't know what to do with themselves. Why not die for Israel?

Everyone should join state defense instead.

Defaulting on a loan will fuck up your clearance.

There is so much that will fuck up your clearance it's not funny.
Anything that drops your credit score can potentially kill your clearance. Being married is the BIGGEST risk to having and keeping any level of clearance. Imagine having a disagreement with your spouse and they decide to spite you by getting a credit card in your name without your knowledge, running up a huge bill and never making any of the payments.
I had a soldier whose wife did just that to him while he was deployed. We got word that his clearance had been revoked and we had to get a team together to go tell him he was no longer allowed to be on the work site and that we were required to escort him off the premises as part of procedure. Then we had to have another team keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't crack under the stress this caused him. He held up pretty well until he got the news that he had to reclassify to another MOS. He ended up getting drummed out on a medical discharge within the year.

dude
like a lot of ppl apply
some get accepted
like 1 in 8 or 1 in 10 depending on the year
so you better be in retarded good shape
like, if 20 random applicants including you are running laps, you better be able to be the last or second to last man running.
so spend a month or two training to see if you are even viable compared to the fitness requirements

i don't recommend this
active duty service is bad enough with the lack of training, laziness, and general ineptitude. If you're serious about wanting to be prepared, you form a group with a few other competent, professional, quiet and serious dudes and pay for private training, along with training on your own.

Truth

Don't be a ZOGfag

German-speaking serviceman here.

Hell no. Unless you're in Germany or get in a time machine to take yourself back to past, to fight the Jew wars that suck ass

Only a stupid fucking nigger like you would believe that shit. The west grows their own opium without a peep. Afghan opium production increased because the US injected more money into their economy and infrastructure, which means they own their own can grow more and trade more of any commodity faggot.

LMAO LMAO

Quit fucking around and enlist as a nuclear engineer. You can go in enlisted, get sent to school for engineering, work on the reactors in subs and aircraft carriers and actually be a useful part of the crew, and after one enlistment you get out with a full post 9/11 GI bill to use and job prospects in nuclear which pay bank and aren't degenerate. Plus you won't work with niggers too.

Thats…..actually a great fucking idea user

DOD shill pls

Guys, am set on enlisting.I didn’t imagine I would ever find myself in this situation. After considering all my other alternatives, looking at different places for employment, talking to others and getting a feel for the workplace, I’ve come to the conclusion that am shit outta luck, at less for now with my current skill set. I want to add to my resume and I seriously want to travel, plus the GI BILL will work wonders towards my B.A, I already have my A.A. in economics. I live in bum fucking Kansas, don’t get me wrong I love it here, what I don’t like is being a fucking poorfag who still lives with his parents.
But, there is a problem
I don’t want to come back home in a pine box

Any pointers?

You know why you get a big re-enlistment bonus? Because after one fucking deployement nobody wants to re-upp on that depressing shit.

Imagine having the most cramped and hot spot on a sub, and having to share a small rack with two other guys who are constantly switching out every six hours so that the bed always is warm from the last guy sleeping in it.

When you join the military, you are handing the government a blank check that they can cash for any amount up to and including your life. If you can't deal with that, don't join. Period.

That being said, if you want to see the world and be relativey safe doing it, sea duty with the Navy is the way to go. It's going to suck. It's going to suck hard, but you will be able to see some cool places. Get assigned to the smallest boat you can, and for the love of god don't fuck the female sailors.

Its been p much a open secret for years mooshie

globalresearch.ca/a-conspiracy-theory-that-became-a-conspiracy-fact-the-cia-afghanistans-poppy-fields-and-americas-growing-heroin-epidemic/5533673

globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37743433

globalresearch.ca/drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

mintpressnews.com/rumors-persist-that-the-cia-helps-export-opium-from-afghanistan/209687/

naturalnews.com/034289_Afghanistan_opium_trade.html

washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/14066.html

This one is especially interesting:
truedemocracyparty.net/2012/05/opium-war-reason-afghan-war-cia-killing-soldiers/

I was going to say the air force, but they still get sent to bumfuckistan everyonce in a while and get fucked up, nobody ever hears about "Today, 3 sailors were killed on board a navy a frigate by an ISIS suicide bomber.."

How's the food? I don't know how they avoid people literally loosing their shit. The work hours must be easier, and I've heard you can bring xbox's and shit on board. One Marine buddy of mine went on a ship (not a sub) and brought an xbox with a screen a battery that fit in a big ass suitcase. He wasn't the only one.

Of course i mean JIDF would really love to discourage young Americans to fight risk and throw away their life for the interests of Israel. That makes total fucking sense.
Catch a stray bullet you mindless ZOGbot. Would be a fitting death for you.

Why? Extra drama?

They have STDs so don't shove your stick in the infested holes.

Extra drama, most of them are whores, they'll try to get you kicked out of the service if you piss them off, they'll try to get pregnant to get out of deployment and you'll be stuck raising their kids…

The list goes on.

I have a STEM degree. Is Air Force an alright idea given that I would be an officer? Would any particular moon language help in pay?

America america

Tbh I think everyone should get the jobs in the welfare in order to deny the people and reduce the welfare.

If you want to make a real difference, you could join these guys:

>twitter.com/OrdoMilitarisKS/status/874381420390739969

they are looking for both lay members (to help provide funding) and ex-military peeps (to kick ass)

From their twitter:
I'd rather not

they are getting more red pilled as time passes. They've only been introduced to /pol in the last few days.
The real point of them is:
a) they are catholic, old school. No connection to the false pope
b) they consider killing violent muslims to be their holy duty
c) they want to go and actually do it.

And with Trump, they might be able to actually do it without getting drone'd.

Even if they're full bluepill though, as small as they are we could probably turn them to our side by simple saturation if enough of us join.

no one out there cares about your resume or your degree and it's not travel really. What's your IQ? And I'll tell you now, unless you are in a large town or city (as ks goes) and love it there, you won't love being around shitty military cities there to suck up your money with coloreds and fags and nasty cunts everywhere and working for ZOG.
it's not up to you

Yes, but, depending on the degree, either Navy or Air Force could be better for you.
Korean and Mandarin are both very high in demand.

It's Chemistry.
Thank god one of them wasn't tonal.

These guys will be shut down within the first 15 minutes of showing signs of red pill.

Same thing that happened to NA.

How many high ranking officers does it take to start a coup?

Any value in knowing Japanese?

No, other than being off base, and the government isn't going to pay you to talk to Nipponese dolls looking for a Gaijin rover boy.

Chem could go either way. Look into both and pick the one that attracts you the most.

He live in either riverside or san bernadino counties, Most likely a small town like 29 palms or Joshua tree since he is referring to the Mojave and being able to see the traffic on the 10 in Indio in the Coachella valley.

all in good jest of course my alphabet friends

They seem to be on top of the legal aspects. They are very very careful. And being backed by God, under the orders of the last pope to call the crusades, they should be good.
This is the good stuff. Being the sword arm of Jesus. Giving up everything for a set term, to go into service of the innocent, with 'service' meaning killing threats… what more joyous use of a meaningless life?

If we Anglo-Saxons returned to how our ancient Anglo-Saxon ancestors used to handle issues of fidelity, this would not be a problem. How was that you ask?
First, they would compel the female who broke her vows to hang herself. They would then burn her body in the public square for all to see. Once she was but ashes, they would then bring the accomplice to her crime to her ashes. They then cut him and allowed him to bleed out, into her ashes.
Problem. Solved.

Thanks, user. I would have already gone in as an officer a few years ago, but I couldn't because of my weight. Something I didn't care about until the redpill, by this time next year I will be completely finished reforging my body.

shit thread kys

Everyone should become cops.

You are one stupid faggot. I hope you choke on all that dick you will be sucking professionally.

That could work again

Enlist if you want free college but otherwise I wouldn't go on tour again for any amount of money. Other idiots can all die for Israel on their own but leave me out of it.

What did he mean by this?

How greedily stupid can they be?

I think he meant that most of the wars the US has fought post 1945 were excuses for meddling in the affairs of other countries and blowing off a whole lot of shekkels on offence instead of defence. They did not protect american citizens, they lined the pockets of shady people high up. Not to mention all that chemical warfare that USA did in Vietnam.

If you want to drain the ZOG of gibs, fine, but don't fucking go army or muhreens. If you're on Holla Forums you should be aware enough to understand the military's cause isn't worth dying in some desert shithole for. Navy and airforce have their problems but you will absolutely be putting your life in much less danger if you pick one of those two. An even better choice would be to join the coast guard; you'd essentially be border patrol but with military benefits, which means that if you ever put your life on the line you'd actually be doing it for Americans unlike any of the other branches. Just don't go army or muhreens and die for some cause you oppose.

Just so you know, the SWCC training program has like a 90% fail rate. You will most likely fail out and get re-rated as an engineer and twist valves in a hot boiler room for a living.

user was pointing out that Hitler was never a threat, so it should be longer than that.

Don't buy into the Military ads. There's no glory. No brotherhood. And no fun. You'll work 100 hour weeks with 10 bosses who treat you like shit and micromanage you every second. You'll do that for months at a time with no days off. They could offer me 5 million dollars to reenlist and I'd tell them to shove it up their asses. I feel sorry for the tards who sold their lives for another 4 years to probably blow it on a car they'll never be able to drive.

fucking scum. i remember when that was happening, i was livid. luckily i wasnt national guard, but a lot of guys got fucked over.

every time

bump

I thought you were re-rated based on your test scores?