Trump Bombs More Mudslimes While Russians Cry About It

What the fuck is wrong with these homos?

rt.com/news/391150-coalition-strike-syria-forces/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-us-coalition-syria-strikes-20170606-story.html

Are you happy, schlomo?

Oy vey (aryan edition) what the fuck is this good goy doing

You are a rat kike, and so is Trump.

bombing syria is not a good thing idiot, but I'll assume that this was done by the usual suspects in the CIA coordinating this shit and not ordered by Trump himself. We still have a rogue deepstate we are dealing with here.

Thanks, diplomacy.

They hate being reminded they're not a SUPAPOWA® but a regional power at best whose GDP will soon get bested by Australia's.

Surprised this hasn't been stickied

Calm down, Ivan.

pissing off russia to bomb people in a country where kikes would love to seen nuked is not good, doesn't matter if they are camel fuckers or not, its the same with iran. I don't' want to support them, but I sure as shit don't want to go to war with them.

Trump could go to war with Russia and give Israel nuclear weapons but shills will still think its some chess game

Because it is poking Russia would result in starting WWIII. Syrians doesn't want that and what the US military did is totally unacceptable because it is not their land.

RIDF pls go.

Airstrip shitfest 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Kebabs showing their balls before they get blown out.
Sage for obvious kike D&C thread.

Hey faggot, can't you into the bigger picture? Don't be a retard like OP and think expanding Greater Isreal for Israel is a plus. "Yes, mudslimes dead!" at the cost of Isreal getting the territory it so desperately wanted, possibly more refugees (would happen anyway, but casus belli and all that. If anything, it might lead to the U.S. taking some in).
At least this proves the "Muh empty airfield" fags were wrong.

yes except giving the benefit of the doubt that most of these bombings and bullshit are being done behind the scenes without his permission, and as to not look weak and in control he is just not saying that the real orders are coming from the CIA until maybe he can root them out, and also, I'll take a shit foreign policy if it means getting all my domestic policy I want passed. I won't like it, but I would much rather have a perfect domestic policy if I had to choose.

He is a retard like OP because he is OP, look at the IDs, also sage this pro-israel thread.

REMINDER THAT ASSAD LITERALLY GASSED BABYS AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS!
The G-d emperor is just making sure that there is no chance for a second holocaust. You just know that Assad would gas the Jewish people if he ever got the chance, based Trump will NEVER let that happen. If you harbour prejudice or antisemitism in your heart you need to leave this board…We don't want your kind here, just fuck off.

I am not Russian.

How much are they paying you to shill in such an obvious fashion? Can't be that much, we all see through it.

Do you know where you are on?

Kek

Maybe you should learn to use the site before shilling here. From the article:

From the Tribune article:

So not only did we give them multiple warnings, it's not even the first time we've had to dish out painful lesson. The days of cucking like Obama did are over.

OH BOY, ANOTHER R/THE_DONALD THREAD

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT POOF

Oh boy another gookafag.

Every single fallen pro-Assad soldier is one step closer to total chaos and (((ISIS))) taking control.

That's because the US is creating a stronghold from which ISIS can use to launch attacks. "Pro-regime" forces have no choice but to attempt to strike at the source of conflict to end it. That source being in the hilariously named "de-confliction zone".

We the coalition now? I guess they must be completely separate from every government and based right guise?

/thread
OP sucks Israeli cock and he's proud of it.

Its all just chess. I wouldn't expect a subhuman to understand the God Emperor's greatness.

I'm utterly convinced the Russia v US conflict narrative is actually a facade so they can mask their actual cooperation.
That explains why the CIA did push this narrative.

The trump connection may also be a form of gammification for normies and the left, like how digging into podesta was gamification for us.

I wish aliens would come to earth, arm the Mexican cartels to take over the USA, then when we start fighting back the Aliens declare New Mexico a "deconfliction zone" and provide covering fire for retreating cartels ensuring that the war will drag on as long as possible. Also I wish you would drown in a lake of AIDS semen.

In fact I bet there weren't any children on Epsteins plane, and that explains why he got off free in a short time period.

Something bigger is at play. This is Machiavellian psyops on a level unprecedented.

Kys kike, reported

This is extraordinary levels of butthurt. Are you muslim?

Can Trump just build the fucking wall, deport beaners and bring back jobs for the working class already? Just let Assad have his territory, stop spending billions on the military for the benefit of Jews.

Hopefully now that people see that voting doesn't work we can actually fix the root of the problem.

I remember when this board wasn't infested with people who believed the Jews would allow us to vote for someone that would actually benefit us instead of enriching themselves.

Once you poke a bear, don't expect it to simply be quiet when you stop.

Do you have autism?
Also

holy fuck shill

Did you thought you could turn pol into t_d just like that?

why not, USA is basically jewish North Korea now

Im wondering if this whole thread is a gooka false flag.

That lake of AIDS semen isn't going to drink itself, faggot.

The whole world is basically Jewish North Korea user.

OP, do everyone a favour and kill yourself

Joke's on you for not realising most of this board's posts are Israeli.
Yes, jews love to come here and try to pretend they hate themselves.
Have you ever heard of a honeypot?

Holla Forums is a civic nationalist board. Every one of our older members has got a vasectomy and adopted some underprivileged Black African babies to combat third world hunger and poverty that exists solely due to the oppressive and exploitative imperialist legacy of Western civilization and to check our White privilege. The libs are the real racists. The Jews are God's chosen. God blesses those who bless Israel. Amen. I hope the brutal evil anti-semitic Assad dictatorship is wiped off the map and we should really do something about Russia's evil oppression of LGBT people. They have every right to put on vulgar exhibitions in public and educate little kids about butt sex and to deny them that opportunity is a gross and unacceptable violation of human rights, literally the same as gassing 6 million Jews all over again. The modern day Russian are borderline Nazis. Our forefathers fought and died to stop people like them.

Better give the territory to Israel then :^)