THE BIG PICTURE

THE POWDERKEG OF CURRENT EVENTS

Highlights include:

archive.fo/kA56h

archive.is/fcAD7

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4557934/Russia-successfully-launches-unstoppable-cruise-missile.html

Where are we heading, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YXcmT
archive.is/CS3RB
archive.is/lA1xN
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960317000367
rt.com/news/391183-iran-parliament-shooting-injured/
presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/07/524450/Iran-Parliament
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960317000442
bbc.co.uk/search?q=profile timeline
archive.is/7OiD0
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/YXcmT

archive.is/CS3RB

archive.is/lA1xN

Forgot to mention the
Two happenings in one day in Iran

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960317000367

rt.com/news/391183-iran-parliament-shooting-injured/

presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/07/524450/Iran-Parliament

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960317000442

checked
I've been wondering the same thing and have no clue. All I know is it's starting to get dizzying.

The end of the line to only find out its just another entrance to the ride.

Israel admitting to bombing Syria because of…reasons.

Life is lived forwards and understood backwards, this applies to your life and the life of the polis.

Basically no idea m8.

Are you mere passengers on this ride? Don't misjudge the power of user.

bbc.co.uk/search?q=profile timeline
archive.is/7OiD0

Unless someone provides timeline of ME's diplomatic relations and demographic shifts, calling all autists on board.
Gotta start drawing connections if you want to make predictions.

>archive.is/7OiD0
Christ that's a big job.

Willing to lend a hand in a few days time, I have always wondered how good this place is with history. Maybe we will find out.

I feel like I am to be honest. I'm a bit too old at this point and my energy just isn't what it used to be 15, even 10 years ago.

I hope you're right.

It's not particularly hard to see. We are headed for certain conflict with Iran preferably after complete destabilization, overthrowing of Assad in Syria and replacement of new power structure there. Nearly all conflicts and policies the US has had in the middle east have been to further Suadi Arabia and Israel's agenda for decades now. All of what we are seeing now has been a long time coming and it will only ramp up exponentially. The obvious wild card is Russia which we have been sanctioning relentlessly and drumming up as the aggressor and evil empire keeping the middle east in chaos. Perhaps there has been and still are hopes that Russia can be put in a position to back down and let syria get destroyed and Iran annihilated. That is unlikely though and it won't stop the expansion of greater israel and saudi arabias war against shia.

China will probably be out of the picture entirely and likely help us with North Korea in exchange for massive benefits. North Korea though will most certainly be invaded and chances are nukes will be used. China will not take sides beyond shaking their finger at whatever happens with iran and the middle east at large even with whatever Russia's involvement is.

stop memeing Ron Paul like that you brainless idiot

the man fights for freedom and you treat him like a joke

learn how to be respectful and not desperately seek attention. you are being trained as controlled opposition

This and the Irani explosion makes things interesting.
It's like they're baiting an Irani intervention. Give Israel the ability to hit 2 birds with one stone.

Qatar was said to be funding Isis, but wasn't the Saudis as well?
Are they more worried about Qatar than Isis?

In fact this must mean that Qatar plans to go the way of Iran. The golem is out of control.

I bet Libya and Egypt will also be big issues soon.

where do you think you are?

I disagree.

China may be the main cause for dividing the west, causing issues in the middle east, raising antisemetic sentiment in the US, messing with the Philippines. Sure, the anti-semetic sentiment was a long time coming, but I believe they created the catalyst for the spike in degeneracy and anti-semetic sentiment.
In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they've been subverting since the 90's, perhaps even long before.

The shareblue dig proved that they do this shit, but they do it deeper than any other country.
I believe their aim is world dominance.

It was either exposing them if they don't stop, causing the whole ME to attack SA or stopping funding ISIS&co, buying up a bunch of weapons to prop up the economy some more and find a scapegoat to give the plebs some meat.
And Quatar is ideal for it since they're a weak Saudi puppet.
It's and obvious sacrificial choice for the rest of the wahabbi team to wash their hand in their blood and point that they have nothing to do with it.
This is pure bread&circuses.

You know what would be the ultimate mindfuck? If Iran started to support the government in defiance of the sunni coalition.
Or giving the shia minority the tools in the window of instability so they take power.
Imagine Iran controlling the Hormuz strait.

Hide&report. He wants replies to spam the thread.

Good to have threads like this to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

China isn't interested in armed conflict with other world powers. They have adopted the newer forms of warfare through economic destabilization and digital warfare. I am not counting them out of the picture at all. They will find a way to benefit massively from allowing us to go into NK. I just don't think china will find it very lucrative to get involved with Iran or the middle east at large beyond words. In terms of actual involvement in the middle east there is very little evidence of China meddling more so than then they do typically with most countries that aren't high threat. Anyone claiming otherwise should provide evidence as there is none to date. If China can find a way to get ahead in the game and benefit they will drop whatever allegiances they have in the middle east quite easily.

A consequentialist may argue that this was the only way.
But I'd rather Saudis suffer for their payment for ISIS.

The whole election was a bigger sham than anyone realizes I think. Having us "meme in a president" is good gamification bait when you think about it, but I've always considered that point of view, in fact I nearly endorse this.
But the mask is wearing thinner as we realize just how ridiculous it all is.

At the same time, I feel that Atlas just shrugged.

You see, I consider that still a form of warfare. And that would make them the largest player right now. They've got all their enemies attacking each other's throats.

dizzy you say? it's the Jews

I feel like I'm beginning to enter a real life cowboy bebop stage of humanity.
And I no longer feel afraid of it.

I feel you user.
We were played by them, this is officially the most successful psychological operation conducted by the enemy, subverting a board that inherently hates jews, and have them support a literal jew puppet.
I guess the jews won this round.

I think there's more to it than that.
There's no breaks on the train user.

I.e. there is no one side controlling where it goes.

A new gulf war is building up and a series of events that will eventually lead to a world war.

Do you even know why north korea exists ? Do you know why it is allowed to exist?

China has publicly stated that they are ready to get into a physical war with the US over the island they are claiming. So for some reason you think they are going to allow the US to sit on their literal border? North Korea exists because it is a buffer state and it will continue to exist.

If trump is a kike puppet, why didnt we intervene into Syria? It was obvious he was supposed to but didnt.

so, what are the new updates on the Qatar crisis? did it defuse already?

I never said China will help us expand our influence or let us occupy NK. What is the point of responding to a post if you don't have good reading comprehension? If the benefits China gains are greater than the use of leverage from NK then they will gladly allow us to go in take care of Kim jong-un.

It wouldn't benefit China to allow the USA to occupy NK that should be apparently obvious when I said if the benefits are substantial then China will allow action to be taken against NK. At some point its worth more to get rid of an old lapdog whose tricks are no longer worth showing off. If you were up to date on what has been said in the chinese intelligence community and the direction they they have been moving towards and discussing you would understand that my position is exactly what they have said would be ideal.

Somehow it's them pesky russians again.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html

yep it's a war.