Today is my birthday

Today is my birthday.
What games should i play before killing myself Holla Forums?

I'm in the mood for a platformer or a good FPS that isn't just Doom. (Though a good .wad is ok too)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/422970/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry lad

Painkiller.

happy birthday

It doesn't have to be new. I know that modern gaming is shit, even if it has some few gems.

Ori and the blind forest

This
Also, Shadow Warrior

I already finished Shadow Warrior. Though Painkiller sounds good.

Thank you user.

You could enjoy life and find meaning and fulfillment. Don't be retarded, dude.

I'm tired of losing anons, also. You may be user, but it fucking hurts seeing someone give up hope in a world full of things to enjoy and discover and experience.

Listen to this man. Also Quake and Turok are my suggestions.

Why do you want to kill yourself, user?

Shadow warrior 2 is going to be released soonish.

Have you played rayman legends/origins for platform games?

I assume you've clearned your back catalog then? Don't know what to say then. Soldier of Fortune is always a good laugh or Postal 2.

Admit it, you just don't want to see the post count decrease.

Are you retarded, user?

h-happy birthday…

I don't even keep track of that shit.

Bulletstorm is the only thing that comes to mind. Shut your brain and have some fun

I also finished Quake. Fucking amazing game. Should i give Quake 2 a try?
I'm currently downloading the Turok 1 remastered.

(checked satanic dubs trips)
I never really had a clean backlog. I played a lot of games in my life. I regret never doing one

I want to see if there are waifus in the afterlife.

Is the post count really that low? Damn.

Blog post ahead:
**I recently lost my son in a demand. His mom took him away, and he doesn't even want to see me anyway. His grandmother brainwashed him, saying i was a terrible father because i wasn't able to see it that much. And i was only working extra to give the kid the thing he needed.
I'm about to lose my home due to debts, and my mom and dad are just worried of my sister, and they current boyfriend and girlfriend. They said i'm an adult and i have to deal with my problems. So, i'm just enjoying my last days of vidya.

At least i know the kid is mine so i'm not a cuck.**

Damn, i hope that game is at least decent at its release.

Has Rayman Legends a PC version or its just for consoles? I really don't have the money to buy a single game right now.

Never heard of it. I might give it a try.

Yeah, oddly Ubi didn't fuck that one up.

I think the biggest flaw on Bulletstorm was the lack of more weaponry, but it's still an alright game

Sorry not sorry* for youtube. It's not IGN**

Also, happy birthday user

hey faggot, I'm pennyless and out of a job, but you don't see me suicide so easily. There is always way to work things out

See how big of a score you can get on a killing spree

If you are gonna kill yourself then you might as well do something.

Quake 2 is good, although I prefer quake 1. Hell, I even enjoyed quake 4.

The rayman games are definitely on PC. They are pretty fun, and despite being ubisoft they still have cute French animated girls.

As for your suicide… I don't know. I don't want to be a hypocrite, since I consider it for myself, but do you really think you are in that much of a corner?

Make a game dude. Even a shitty RPG Maker one. I'd play it. Even if it was the shittiest buggiest pile of inane nonsense I'd play it. Just so you didn't off yourself.

Don't kill yourself lad. I know how shitty that situation must be for anyone, but at least you already got a kid, so you've done that part of life. Might as well search for employment while leaching off the government like a NEET, then using that money to get a cozy little house.
I want to kill myself every day and I've already tried three times. They all failed, so don't give up hope.

Shit looks tight. Now i want to play it.

I dunno user. Shit looks really grim.
Like in >>>/grim/

Don't we usually laugh at people that go full 'Not Important'?

Believe me. I've tried a lot of shit to at least keep my home. But you know, laws in the side of womyn with child support really fucks you up.

At least now i'm aware that Rayman Legends is for PC too.

I always wanted to make an RPG maker game like Palette ~ Forget me not (RPGMaker95), but i never really had the time.

I hope i can find away. Thank you guys.

nope, also the record is being held by a muslim, at least do us a solid and take it back

What would happen if you lost your home and didn't kill yourself?

store.steampowered.com/app/422970/

Have fun.

Don't you have something better to do than attention whore on the internet, OP?
Seriously, go slit your throat and get it over with, we don't care.

Don't kill yourself user.

Yes, we don't
Perhaps you aren't a part of 'we', but that's your problem.

I don't see the point in that. If all the people in the world who committed suicide instead did murder suicide on shitty politicians the world would probably be a better place.

and you will be remembered as hero for it

Fuck your home. Start fresh, move into an apartment and build your life again from scratch. It will be difficult, but eventually you'll get your life back on track again and you'll meet someone you'll truly love.
Kids are volatile, unless you beat them a lot they'll never actually hate you all that much. Fight for the kid's love and don't let them take him away for you. Do everything you possibly can to win him back, unless you're fine with not raising him in that case don't have any more children when if you find another woman.
Things will always get better. Have hope and never lose faith in what you believe in. I believe in you user.

As for your vidya requests, I think the oddworld series is a criminally underrated series here. Abe's Odyssey and Exoddus are great platformers(rescue all mudokons and don't be a schmuck who looks at guides) and Stranger's wrath is a pretty cool FPS/TPplatformer hybrid, although it's last areas feel rushed or whatever. According to one of the devs EA sabotaged it multiple times so who knows.

More platforming recommendations
>Dustforce/Cloudbuilt/Deadcore/SMB: If you're into reflex platforming and getting S ranks, they're all stupidly hard and they're all stupidly fun and almost perfect besides Cloudbuilt since it's kind of clunky but if you get used to it it's a blast.
Also give Dustforce's OST a listen here. It'll make you feel better.

FPS recommendations:
I'll be honest with you don't know much about recent FPS games and I don't know which are actually good. You could wait like 10 years for me to get the experience and make that one FPS/TD/Mecha hybrid I've been having incredibly vivid dreams about
Don't kill yourself user, it'll get better.

And who's we? Ex kangz and sheit?

Why would people an hero without going for the hiscore? What a waste.

Forgot to mention you can shoot a giant drill into a guys stomach and then kick it into him in-between many other things not shown in the trailer

There are alternatives and places to go, yknow. It's TOTALLY possible to pull yourself out of that situation. You can even use libraries for internet and stuff.

Fuck, you could even join the military for a while. You don't have to go for a combat role or anything. That's what R.O.B. user is doing. Go full /k/ and shit. Hell, the military can even get you through college, of all things. Maybe go to a trade school or something.

There are definitely ways. Shit sucks, dude, but you don't have to be stuck on street corners.

Fuck off, loser.

Franbow is a great point and click. It has some really dark shit in it, but the good shit in it is very uplifting.

Engaging world that makes you take the good AND bad seriously with some really really clever puzzles.

Quality recommendation.

OP please assassinate George Soros before offing yourself

If you're going out, at least make yourself a martyr for the injustice of the laws.

Congrats OP, you just entered challenge mode. Here's your tip of the day:
When you stand at the edge of a cliff, it may not be the time for a great leap forward. A strategic retreat would be your best option to recover, learn from your mistakes and engineer a second attempt at things.
Yes, the way of life you were used to seems to be behind you, for now. That does not mean life as a whole should be abandoned. Get rid of the house, pay your debts with it and move somewhere else. This is also part of the process if you want to get over it.
And as another user suggested, there's still the army. I haven't tried it myself, those who did vehemently recommend it. Hardcore difficulty level: join the French foreign legion, survive, start new life, new identity, become badass.
Where are you located btw?
If you're into the Painkiller type stuff, you may also try Necrovision. I never got to it but it was made by the same team and it is quite grim.

That's what you get for being a pussy chasing normalfag

who said anything about random citizens? go to a fag bar or something degenerate like that

It was made by another team which did Hell & Damnation, but NecroVision does run on the Painkiller engine. If you liked Shadow Warrior, you'll probably also like NecroVision, as it features a lot of melee combos.

Kill yourself sooner.

Prayers for you, user. Do not end it now, go to a local church/synagogue/mosque and get help.