Press the advantage

ITT: We draw up a list of right-wingers and general /ourguy/s who have announced or are likely to run for office in 2018, and make prototype memes to support their candidacies.

We also identify likely Democrat candidates and dig up dirt on them to be used during the election season.

I will bump this thread reasonably regularly to keep it going, and post a new one if necessary.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in one hundred battles.

- The Art of War, Sun Tzu

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/us-congressman-calls-for-mass-slaughter-of-moslem-filth/
coreystewart.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Stewart_(politician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_gubernatorial_election,_2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a short list I've been compiling over the past few days OP:

Mayor Ted Wheeler (D-OR) - tried to block free speech demonstration in Portland
Governor Kate Brown (D-OR) - signed a transgender bill shielding updates to birth certificates
State Rep. Juandalynn Givan (D-AL) - opposed Alabama Memorial Preservation Act
State Rep. Napoleon Bracy Jr (D-AL) - ibid
State Senator Henry Sanders (D-AL) - ibid

State Senator Gerald Allen (R-AL) - sponsored Alabama Memorial Preservation Act
State Rep. Mack Butler (R-AL) - ibid
Rep. Greg Gianforte (R-MN) - just a cool guy in general
Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) - dailystormer.com/us-congressman-calls-for-mass-slaughter-of-moslem-filth/

Josh Mandel (R-OH) running in 2018 - Launched attacks on non-profits that defend American-Muslims from discrimination, calling them "terrorists" (according to antifa website)
Corey Stewart (R-VA) running for Virginia Governor in 2017

/ourguy/ seems to end up being /theirgoy/ more often than not. There are better forms of activism than the inefficient, ineffective pie fight that is campaign politics.

Corey Stewart is by far the most important candidate to focus on right now. Virginia primaries are coming up on June 13.

Link to his website: coreystewart.com/
Wiki articles:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Stewart_(politician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_gubernatorial_election,_2017

Our state is good, please help us Holla Forums. The only reason we're even remotely blue is because our coastal plain area is DIVERSE and faggot Carpetbaggers flood us for our cheap land prices

(Checked)
Trump was never more than a civic nationalist. I really, truly do not get why Holla Forums can't seem to grasp that.

He was still the best choice we had, and we were right to support him. Remember that the jews want to incite a war. We must make every effort to better our country and deport and jail mudskins WITHOUT war. Of course, war may very well be unavoidable and we should always be preparing for it. But it is the last resort. Because war is what the jew wants. It serves his end to have us burning resources fighting a civil war. Pic related.

Pic related, Corey Stewart. We need this guy to get in. We have 6 days to shill.

Six days? When is he up for office?

This is just for the primary, not the election itself.

Hmm. What can we do in six days?

How is he on gun rights? If he's got a good record with the NRA, they'll push hard for him to be elected.

A _civil war_ is not what (((they))) want as that would be something that will bring real change.
What (((they))) actually want is for people like you to keep believing the democracy kayfabe.

Despite your digits, I have to disagree. The USA has been so free for so long because of the laws we already have in place, not to mention the second amendment. If civil war breaks out, who do you think the EU will side with? Don't you think that would be a perfect chancd for Merkel to throw away white lives fighting a manufactured Hitler while shitskin 'refugees' are left behind to rape the women? Who do you think China will support? Even if Russia helps us, do you think that will be enough to turn the tide?

Yes, that's all very blackpill and maybe you'll accuse me of shilling, but the fact remains thag war is not in our best interests, not now. If it happens that we must fight, then we must fight. But we should try to avoid war until there are no other options. It does not serve our interests at this point in time.

wtf I love Hillary now!

Filtered for not reading a thing I said.

Why do we need to make a "list" of them?
So they'll be easier for antifa to go after?

I guess the shills got up early today.

Firstly, antifa already makes these lists on theirn own, or Soros's lackeys give them to them.

Secondly, if our candidates are going to cave under the kind of pressure a bunch of 120 pound manlets and overweight dykes can dish out, maybe we need better candidates.

He's phenomenal.

The problem is that "Ed Gillespie" currently has a much greater chance of winning. As far as I can tell he's a basic bitch cuckservative.

I guess you're not even worth listening to.
Fucking tired of this gay call everybody a shill shit.

Well, let's try contacting the NRA then, and asking them to endorse him. Have they endorsed anyone else for that seat?

Bump.

Yeah, nah, go fuck yourself.

Bump