rt.com/news/391183-iran-parliament-shooting-injured/

presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/07/524450/Iran-Parliament
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960317000442

Stream: presstv.ir/Default/Live

Other urls found in this thread:

en.alalam.ir/news/1979493
en.alalam.ir/news/1979510
youtube.com/watch?v=bZGy0mXmPTU
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-parliament-shooting-suicide-bomb-mausoleum-ayatollah-khomeini-gunman-shot-guards-killed-tehran-a7776411.html
archive.is/0BhMt
twitter.com/PressTV/status/872354540607156224
kurdistan24.net/so/LiveWatch/e9847195-3c42-47cb-9103-bf477c68bc8f
tasnimnews.com/en/news/2017/06/07/1429662/shooting-erupts-in-iran-s-parliament-update
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/619798/London-Bridge-attack-ISIS-more-attacks-demands-France-UK-Germany-Europe-ransom
rt.com/on-air/
youtube.com/watch?v=jA4AmhTqWOU
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/872369904955125763
twitter.com/K24English/status/872376702227369988
twitter.com/tasnimnews_en
twitter.com/EnglishFars
twitter.com/IrnaEnglish
twitter.com/irnanews
twitter.com/rudawenglish
twitter.com/subject71
archive.is/ZrADd
archive.is/CLZZd
archive.is/YFVTK
archive.is/t0UWV
archive.is/B3tX7
archive.is/i7kuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/872415155061215232
archive.fo/xgXJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2013/08/france_s_plan_of_attack_against_syria_should_fran_ois_hollande_join_barack.html
parliament.uk/business/news/2013/august/commons-debate-on-syria/
rt.com/usa/391291-trump-white-house-tehran-terrorist-attacks/
rt.com/usa/391289-trump-offers-to-help-qatar/
youtube.com/watch?v=dUP571KQyRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3s1t0hrl4pE
youtube.com/watch?v=RTZ0FGcKPuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.alalam.ir/news/1979493

en.alalam.ir/news/1979510

Two short articles from Iran's official media outlet.

this may be the second thread but its the best one + get

good job op

(checked)
If a major war erupts in the middle east by June 10th, within the 50th anniversary of the 6-day war…
That would be quite the coincidence.

I'll see if I can find some other streams

RSBN (wew): youtube.com/watch?v=bZGy0mXmPTU

And that's going to accomplish what exactly? If you want to ruffle Iran you'd have to kill the Ayatollahs, not the fucking puppet democracy.

Possibly a second suicide bomber still in the Parliament.

Iran false flagging itself to grab more power or to blame US/Israel/Saudis and deflect some of the terrorist finger pointing back at them?

17 ambulances dispatched.
Republican guards reinforcement rushing to the parliament scene (video).

OY VEY

Saudi-Iranian War?

The chaos candidate is making things interesting again. Qatar and Iran happening, my body is ready.

what every terrorist group did this was not funded by qatar and watch it be isis.

what have you done

checked!

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-parliament-shooting-suicide-bomb-mausoleum-ayatollah-khomeini-gunman-shot-guards-killed-tehran-a7776411.html

How could this happened? Iran have common sense gun control.

archive.is/0BhMt

twitter.com/PressTV/status/872354540607156224

The Fire Rises

A stream in farsi

For some reason, I suspect this is somehow linked to Qatar or Mossad…

Is this the one time that "Tanks in 30 Minutes" isn't hyperbole?

good find lad.

FTFY

Qatar isnt going to attack Iran when 5 other gulf states have borderline declared war on them already.

Best summer yet boys

Fuck off kike, Hezbollah has killed less Westerners in the past 20 years than ISIS has killed this past month or so alone.

Not to mention multiple mud-kike mud-kikiing in the UK, and other places, to a lesser degree I guess.

Possible one of the suspects at the parliament

checked but doubtful , where is the pulp that was her

That's a brave man.

Maybe I didn't convey my thoughts properly. I wasn't implying if Iran did this it was a bad thing. I was just thinking of another angle to this.

I posted this before that comment. I am not a shill.

wasted opportunity

MOSSAD WRITTEN ALL OVER IT
O
S
S
A
D

Do you have the original version?

Your post reeked of cuckservatism to me, hence my response.

He was there

but he got away

Not posting a Kike with puppet strings in the window above as well.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This makes Iran look like a victim though and things are just starting to heat up. Why would Mossad do such a small attack?

Pics of suicide bomber or what's left of it

every action has atleast 2 purposes
this may be relevant >>>10041651

checked Hitler

dammit

fucks sake user

my shame eternal , but your 7 secs late

Bump
with better image of suspect

lmao

I'll put my bet on the Kurds.
They're the next shit stirring faction in the ME.

Topkek

Looks like the Saudis want to open another front in order to take pressure off their allies in Syria.
They're fucking idiotic if they think this will work.

nice dubs in front of a fullhouse

7 killed
4 being held hostage at parliament

it looks like he has curly hair

So why anons? Why Qatar, then Iran?

I still don't see how playing in Russia and Irans back yard is a smart move. These are 2 nations that are very strong and don't fuck around. The smart move was Syria since its further away and in enemy territory. Attack Iran/Russia indirectly. This is just stupidity on SA/Mossads part if it was them unless they really are fast tracking WW3.

sauce pls

Oh shit, what if you are right

Think this one is far from over lads.

Hashtags for anons who want to help post videos/pics.
#Iran
#Tehran
#Tehranshooting

what that in the window next to him.

quad dubs?!

Bit of a stretch

This is massive. They won't let this slide like you faggot Western leaders. Iran's hatred of Arabia is intense. Iran is the only thing keeping the Saudi-Israeli-American terror trio from claiming the entire arab world. If Iran gets pissed from this and the Qatar thing, they will start a war with Arabia. If that occurs, it will be the US/Israel/Arabian Allies vs. Russia/India/Iran/Axis
It's a massive deal.

According to Tasmin news agency and various twitter accounts.

Or they got reassurances from the Trump administration. Betting on dumb patriotards to do whatever they're told because their "team" is in the White House is probably a safe one.

Don't forget isis gives france until tomorrow and Saudi Arabia gives Qatar until Tomorrow to agree with there demands.

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2017/06/07/1429662/shooting-erupts-in-iran-s-parliament-update

What's this about?

…that was a bump
polite sage…..Y-you know why

ISIS released some statement last week demanding that France lets kebab terrorists go free and allow all Slimes in France to go live in ISIS held land or some shit. If France doesn't comply, ISIS will bully them again.

http:// www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower

THIS

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/619798/London-Bridge-attack-ISIS-more-attacks-demands-France-UK-Germany-Europe-ransom

RT on it at the moment - no idea if they'll stay on the story.

rt.com/on-air/

Some sort of Kurdi/Roach/Iranian hybrid giving us the updates.

Iran and Qatar hate each other. Almost all of the Opec countries hate each other.

I truly hate the fact that the US is on the kike side. Goddamn christcucks worshiping kikes here, and NPC's easily programmed by the kike.

Russia and allies will destroy NATO+zog+SA if America isn't involved. Its still borderline if America did join in and the chance nukes flying is almost guaranteed. Everyday Americans won't accept this and some of the US military will refuse to attack Iran.

National Liberation Army of Iran (NLA) has been activated by the Saudis and kikes again.

Do they? Do you have some source material you could provide the thread or are we supposed to take the assertion at face value?

and the saudi/atari 24 hr ultimatum is @ 29hr 18min

Newfags feel the need to LARP extra hard

Newfags suck, go away

This is what I'm hopeful for.

I wouldn't place too much faith in the zogbots themselves to rebel. It's up to Trump.

More pics

I'm sure he'll get around to that right after he's finished participating in strange glowing orb rituals with ZOG's apex vassals.

really makes you think…..

Israel attacked Assad twice in the last 2 months. Either Trump isn't helping them the way they want to and they are forced to do their own dirty work or Trump told them they have to participate if they want Americas help.

A war with Iran is the sampson option. Fuckin kikes are such cunts, sore loser faggots.

The holocaust was always a powerful kike progestion. Remember that.

Venezuela was another one of Iran's big allies, it's almost as if they don't get to bring friends.

It's simply an Eastern Megyn Kelly. U mad about that Mehemet?

Samson option is bullshit fearmongering for the goyim. A major happening might save Europe and a huge conflict is going to happen at some point anyway. Lets get the show on the fuckin road.

Obligatory

Faceberg would remove this before it hit 100.

MEME IT

ignore

That's fuckin great

Multiple reports of suicide bomber going kaboom on 4th or 5th floor of Parliament building

https:// twitt er.com/K24English/status/872371036947394561/photo/1

sorry this is this late, but this is obligitory
youtube.com/watch?v=jA4AmhTqWOU

can somebody who doesn't suck webm it

Those poor semites. What a shame.

twitter.com/michaelh992/status/872369904955125763

Suicide Bomber detonates on the fourth floor of the Parliament building

Another video

Sounds a bit close

Some sandnigs are actually trying to get it going lel

Nice!
bolster there ranks

mfw I keep getting hitler dubs

They letting the kids go? what is mossad thinking

i keep trying to webm it under 12mb just cantintoit

its extra relevant / Hilarious

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF KIKED. WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR SEMITE PLAN?

2 part it

this will have to do for now

software?

BAHHAHAHAHA , tell me it doesn't look like a 10 sec still!

Good job mate

shooting up parliament
twitter.com/K24English/status/872376702227369988

Different happening. No ones gonna know this is going on 400 posts in another thread.

Yes, goy. These are not the same operatives. Hashtagnotall-
DROWN THEM IN PIG BLOOD

Any news on who they are?

Last one just blew himself up so we should know pretty shortly.

Gotta go lads.

Latest #s: 10 dead - 30+ injured (Rudaw)

Stream:

Twitter accounts to check:
twitter.com/tasnimnews_en
twitter.com/EnglishFars
twitter.com/IrnaEnglish
twitter.com/irnanews
twitter.com/rudawenglish
twitter.com/subject71 (cunt tweeting info to RSBN)

The eternal anglo strikes again.

One last pic because… why not

Those bombers go ahead of themselves, don't they?

Yup no spots of blood and flesh drippings on every surface.

they might pull some syrian rebel shit. who knows. especially if they are desperate and own as much of the world as saudi arabia does. now would be as good a time as ever if you have the whole world against you. and you have to respect their wealth and connections despite how tiny they are. they own the Clinton cartel after all.

Patrician choice

I found the original.

What do you mean? I've looked around the image 6 million times and there's nothing different.

Qatar sponsors Al Jazeera (which helped manufacture the Arab spring), ISIS, Al Queda, Muslim Brotherhood, and the rebel groups destroying Syria/Libya. Iran sponsors Hezbollah which is helping Syrian government. As bad as Saudi Arabia is, Qatar is actually much worse.

It's pretty easy to understand why Iran would hate the gulf states for funding, arming, and radicalizing the terrorists for destroying their allies especially if Qatar played the biggest roe.

Mossad?

You'd have to be strong and they weak to perform that move. Punch through bone with one hand

Fuck off, Chaim

You need to update your yiddar.

To quote the based Nip user:
"When you find shit in your toilet…"

Mossad sleepers.

Things have been heating up fast after Trump announced his withdrawal from the Paris Accord. Summer of HAPPENINGS well on its way.

Who the fuck kills a gardener. Fucking Mossad man.

They are so reckless and blatant. There been a lot of attacks lately. What is up with that?

all roads lead to mecca

I wonder who could be behind this? Iran please nuke Tel Aviv. tia.

Heiled
It's not a time to lose ones…head…kek

video from inside parliament building. can somebody embed this and make copies

twitter.com/AhmadAlkhtiib/status/872397837442613249

archive.is/ZrADd

IMPORTANT

video from inside parliament building. can somebody embed this and make copies

twitter.com/AhmadAlkhtiib/status/872397837442613249

archive.is/ZrADd

Maybe.

#Iran's Dep-Interior Minister:Terrorists surrounded in parliamnt building.Terrorists had entered into parlmnt wearing women clothes.
#Tehran
archive.is/CLZZd

It has begun…

ONE OF THE TWO ATTACKERS AT THE IMAM KHOMEINI SHRINE WAS A SUICIDE BOMBER

4 terrorists in total have attacked the Imam Khomeini Shrine

One of the shrine attackers, was a woman, who blew herself up

One of the alleged attackers in a window in Iran's parliament.

Reminder: Israel & the Mossad control MANY Salafi Jihadi Terrorists inside Iran, ordering them to attack key assets

A series of CIA memos describes how Israeli Mossad agents posed as American spies to recruit members of the terrorist organization Jundallah to fight their covert war against Iran. archive.is/YFVTK

So what's the happening level at now?

Children are being rescued by Security Forces

Anti Terror Snipers have taken up positions near the Parliament building.

#PRAYFORTEHRAN

>archive.is/ZrADd

we need back up for this

IMPORTANT

>archive.is/ZrADd

Also shows attackers speak Arabic rather than Farsi #Iran

(checked)
This is a good catch user.

Here is your video.

video from inside parliament building.

than you very much

Not a peep about this on MSM. Anybody ?

IRAN ATTACK: ISIS claims responsibility for pair of assaults in Tehran - FOX archive.is/t0UWV

Photo of commander of #Iran's IRGC Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari (left of frame), taken shortly after arriving at parliament building in #Tehran

This is how Shrine attack unfolded according to shrine official:
- at 1040 am, two attackers entered the shrine vicinity from its west wing

- both were wearing suicide vests and armed and started randomly shooting as soon as they entered the shrine vicinity …

- security forces began firing at them, one either exploded or managed to detonate vest, the other started to run away but was shot

- security forces managed to neutralise their vest after shooting second assailant at Imam Khomeini Shrine #Iran #TehranAttacks

This statement is from an official at the shrine named Ansari, quoted by Tasnim news

#Iran dep. Interior Minister on parliament attack:
- attackers were wearing women's clothing and entered majles via public entrance

- attackers then immediately started firing at security and entered firefight, four of them managed to enter building, one was killed

- another is said to have been killed after blowing self up; right now attackers in parliament are surrounded and under siege

This info comes from deputy interior minister Hossein Zoalfghari via domestic reporters and news agencies archive.is/B3tX7

heh

First #Photo of #ISIS terrorist killed in #IranParliamentAttack - by @Tasnimnews_Fa archive.is/i7kuU

7 (or more dead). more then 30 wounded. numbers are unclear at this moment. there is no official conformation

F

Why would MSM want to cover this? You are talking about a press that is conditioning people to believe the "Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terrorism" neocon meme. Outside of this board, a good portion of people believe that Iran funds ISIS, these people are braindead knuckledraggers but Trump seems dead set on appeasing them

MY TWITTER FEED

MY TWITTER FEED

This one is great…. the star of David

In a rare and stunning move, ISIS released video from inside the parliament building while the attack was under way. The video, circulated online, shows a gunman and a bloody, lifeless body of a man lying on the ground next to a desk. A voice on the video praises God and says in Arabic: "Do you think we will leave? We will remain, God willing." Another voice repeats the same words. The two appeared to be parroting a slogan used by IS spokesman Abu Mohammad al-Adnani, who was killed in Syria last year. Also shows attackers speak Arabic rather than Farsi

According to Iran's Tasnim news agency, attackers dressed as women burst through parliament’s main entrance in central Tehran, deputy interior minister Mohammad Hossein Zolfaghari said. "One of them was shot dead and another one detonated his suicide vest," he said. The original death toll has since been revised higher, and according to Reuters, at least 12 people were killed by the attackers. Meanwhile, Iranian news agencies said four people who had attacked parliament were dead and the incident was over. Additionally, moments ago, Iran's Intelligence Ministry said security forces had arrested another "terrorist team" planning a third attack. The attacks took place less than a month after the re-election of President Hassan Rouhani, a moderate who defeated candidates supported by the hardline clergy and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). It also took place two days after Gulf nations launched a diplomatic and naval blockade of Qatar for, among other things, financially supporting Iran.

This was the first attack claimed by the hardline Sunni Muslim militant group inside the mostly Shi'ite Muslim country. Iran is one of the powers leading the fight against Islamic State militants in neighbouring Iraq and, beyond that, Syria.

The iranians are just another subspecies of vermin. If they and the kikes and mudkikes want to kill eachother off, the rest of the world could only benefit. They have been hacking eachother to bits for thousands of years, best thing for us to do is stay out of it, wait for the last one standing, then drop a MOAB on them.

checked

But, but…#pray for Tehran ? #turn to love ? flowers ? condemnation by imams ? tearful cartoons ? facebook flag filter ? crying on TV ? light on buildings ? #not all muslims ?

They are aryans, not arabs. - "Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈɛərjən, ˈær-/)[1] is a term meaning "noble" which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Source on first pic?

Jew script 101

And Iranians are Aryan indeed.

Could be false flags, but there is a high risk it's actually just some pissed off sunnis.

That's for good goy countries like Germany and France, not jew wise countries like Iran. An attack like this works against the Jews because it tells the world that Iran is not an exporter of terrorism like the media says, which I think is why the golems at ISIS havent attacked until now. But now, with the new influx of U.S. weapons, the Israel/Saudi rats have become much more confident and willing to act out in the open. Expect more attacks soon, and for armed military conflict to follow those attacks. This is the Jew's final solution to the Aryan Question, and unlike Hitler they won't stop until every descendant of Amalek is wiped out and the world is reduced to ashes.

Feels bad man.

Assuming he is "just a gardener"

Plausible.
But we can see (((who))) probably nurtured the conflict against them.

We are literally in a cyberpunk dystopia like Bladerunner now aren't we?
Seems like it's setting was accurate, nearly 2019.

Iran actually has really good security. Compare them to any other ME country, hell even some western countries, and they have far less terrorist attacks.

Yeah Chummer, we are indeed living in a cyberpunk dystopia… but without any of the good shit that makes fictional cyberpunk dystopias cool.

Saudi fund half those groups too.

Fictional dystopias were never good to live in, they always were hell. This dystopia is no different.

We need a person that unites all of humanity and reorganizes it in order to get us out of this dystopia.
Otherwise expect things to be exactly like the bladerunner sequel, perhaps worse.

On the one hand, it's horrible. On the other hand, people haven't felt this alive in a long time. It leaves you in awe and wonder.

whats the latest?

Yah, with the ones who are plotting against them they need all the security they can get.

>twitter.com/CT_operative/status/872415155061215232

0 DAYS

user, educate yourself.

Anyone remember Snowden2.0?
I believe the he was trying to warn us of exactly what is about to happen.
He was an information leaker that made a series of posts on 4chan mid last year pertaining to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, ISIS, and Oil companies. We need to look into this.

All I see is goatse.

More

So, Israel and Saudi Arabia, sworn enemies, are teamed up to attack the Russia/Syria/Iran/(now Qatari) alliance. It disturbs me that the only real common ground between the Saudis and Israelis is their relationship with the good old USA. When are we just going to cut these people adrift?

Gas yourself

Sauds are sworn friends of the kikes, royal sauds are crypto kikes. Kill yourself.

This is 100% tied to the shit with Qatar. A brief skimming of their wikipedia pages shows a very high correlation between shit happening in Qatar and shit happening in Iran.

He probably didn't know, not everyone knows what Donmeh jews are.

At this point I don't even care if they're mudshits (yes I know, muh Persians. too bad the Persians all got mudded up)
Any group that doesn't attack whites and fights ZOG is a friend of mine.

Good luck Iran.

It's amazing you kikes even try anymore.

There's no excusing attempting to separate semites into dindu categories. It's all the same mud. user doesn't even know how to follow the money and blames big ebil USA like a common peasant.

That's chiefly because Iran is a highly homogenous nation with almost only Shia citizens.

And also exceedingly few foreigners present on their soil.

Compare and contrast to Saudi Arabia where terrorist attacks are by comparison much more common despite KSA being a highly homogenous Sunni nation. Now you might look at this and make the assumption that sunnis must be more violent (which they might be) but nearly every single fatality in all of the attacks carried out on Saudi soil by sunnis have been foreigners. The few times it is sunnis who have died it's in attacks carried out by yemeni shias (who are funded/trained by Iran).

It's funny you kikes even try to infilitrate anymore. We can smell your stank.
It's fucking disgusting.

Good luck Iran.

Sadly we need to educate him so he isn't a common peasant anymore.

Iran vs Saudi WWIII is upon us.

Thanks for the keywords. Will educate myself. We need a Jew-wiki.

If Saud and Hebe have always been allies (the voters need to fucking know this), then this is just WWIII kicking off. I gotta say I will have to pull for the Persians. They have not done shit to the west except take it in the ass via sanctions.

Meanies.

Shiite! That is a habbenin' indeed.

Rollin' for saudis and kikes getting assfucked

(Checked)
Kek agrees.
Iran needs our support this time. They are always fighting the kikes.

#prayfortehran

I miss Iran pre-1979.

archive.fo/xgXJ8

Iran is Shia-muslim country? Why do you want bad for Iran?

This is why the President sold the Saudis all those weapons. Can't wait until the Saudi's have their civil war while trying to fight Qatar and Iran at the same time.

88D CHESS!
HE TOTALLY DIDN'T SELL THEM THOSE WEAPONS SO THEY'D USE THEM AGAINST IRAN!

How many Golf Wars will it take before you Amis realize you're getting played?

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Please watch this video above it's about westerner who went Iran and ride a bike across the land. Looks a decent place not just for a visit but TO LIVE!

Trump WTF, no you can't let this happen Iran seems to be a lot more better and humane than Saudi-Arabia.

Shh, americans experience "glorious leader" moment for the first time in their existence.

ARE YOU READY?

Sounds fun. The President does like to golf. He says golf is a good way to find out how people think. So this Happening shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

BECAUSE IT'S HAPPENING!

Well, I guess you found a typo, so you win this argument.

Yes I do. Thanks =^)

Why not just turn the entire ME into a golf course with more sand traps anyone could ever care for.

Hmmmm. Maybe that is the plan! Perhaps the President is tired of normal golfing and wants a course for HIGH ENERGY DRIVING.

Better yet, invent dune golfing.

Muslim sects infighting is one of the best things that can happen. It takes them from an offensive mode of conquering Europe into having to defend their own caliphates.

Seeing turmoil in the ME is actually quite a good thing. Specially because we'll be seeing terrorist attacks in places with white culture removed. Suddenly the whole
bullshit looks really stupid when it's muslims killing muslims, which we've already seen in Iran.

Muslims are idiots, they are going to out themselves big league when their backs are up against the wall.

Not to mention this is going to bring a lot of attention to Iran, a place normalfags are painfully ignorant of. Mainly because nothing good comes to the leftist narrative when Iran is mentioned.

Maybe if we are lucky we can end up with glass traps.

You miss having an Israel-first puppet running the country and selling it off piece by piece to foreigners?

(Checked)

Gee, what a (((coincidence)))

wouldn't it be funny if after all the lecturing by the right about radical islam, they end up fighting in ww3 for saudi arabia

Maybe but shia is a religion and not a nation/culture in the strict sense; Persia was traditionnaly a multicultural empire, like France or Russia (not to be confused with modern multicultural nations, who are doing by force what was made naturaly and took centuries to do).

I hope they all destroy each other and leave the kikes for us to eliminate.

What would really be funny would be if I got to see the look on your face when you realize Holla Forums obtaining shill dox and that you will all be punished wasnt a joke.

Why would you dox yourself?

fuck you!

A-stan and Syria also pre-war were amazing places. Some of the old photos almost bring a tear to my eye.

Seen it before but watched it again. It's a great red pill on Iran.

oh fugg

Turkey too. SA has zero chance against Iran.

Trump wasn't anything other than the status quo shuffling out the visible players who had been burned and discredited and replacing them with new faces, new rhetoric, but same underlying policies.

Very nicely put. As I said before in this thread it helps Europe if there is a major happening sooner rather than later when there is 20% Muslim population in their countries. Merkel will try to suicide Europe into Russia, hopefully Putin shows the actual citizens mercy.

yeah so why do the trumpanzees think he's the savior? he isn't.

Subtle

lololol
More like drumfanzees amirite?

I'd imagine most of the unequivocal support for Trump here is generated by paid employees or software. In that respect, it's not much different than the rest of the internet regardless of the positions being put forth.

Place your bets, boys. How many of you want to bet the gunners have ties to Israel?

Oh, wow. I didn't even realize the guy was namefagging. And it's less about Trump specifically shilling Holla Forums. It's about him being a part of the targeted messaging to this particular audience, while other messages are delivered to other audiences.

They hire any retard straight off the boat. I am surprised he didn't post that with an anime picture and mention ##D chess in an ironic way.

99% of terrorist attacks are tied to Israel.

BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

I'm sure user

They're using chesscuck unironically now too, as if it isn't an instant giveaway.

Thread theme?

Nah, totally possible with a low enough yield and the right circumstances. Like say the one door was latched to not open so it didn't "give" and took the brunt of the force while the opposite door which was unlatched was allowed to absorb some of the energy.

At least they got the glass blown out in the proper direction. Remember how the Boston marathon bombings had the glass outside the stores instead of in?

I got called a shill by 3 people super fast here for saying this could be a false flag

Have you never shattered a car window and have the glass fall out?

The glass being pulled out is from the vacuum created. Vid related. Watch the glass upstairs pour outward.

Interesting. So an explosion pulls objects (like glass) towards it? There has to be a push away from the explosion too though?

There is all kinds of whackyness that goes on with explosions. Some stuff is drawn in, some pushed outwards, sometimes it does both.

When you are shoving pressure into an enclosed space, that space can only compress so much before that force is thrown back out. The force will take the path of least resistance and generally that is through the hold where the window was vs a concrete wall.

The physics change dramatically dependent upon materials, yield, ait temperature, the last time a yid pissed in Tel Aviv…

Nonetheless, look. Here's the deal. Ultimately, nobody can read his mind. All we can do, is come to our own conclusions based on what we see and what we know. So someone comes into a thread to make hysterical posts about
While merely rattling down stuff that everyone already knows. Like that he touched a wall in Israel or that he appointed a bunch of kikes. Whenever you post something, people will take into account the question on what motivates you to post. What do you want to achieve? What is driving you? How do you come to your conclusions? It usually isn't relevant to the discussion (much like in this thread for instance), so it can't be intent to contribute to the discussion on any thread's topic. It can't be to prepare to meme or not to meme for some election, because the election is over, so it doesn't matter what each person's current assessment of Trump is. It can also not be to try and persuade people into getting on the leftist anti-Trump train, because somehow magically getting him deposed or impeached for nothing would only result in someone worse taking his place, so that can't be the intent either. So what is the intent? Well, as a Holla Forumsack, there is no scenario in which this stuff makes any sense. But if you're a board raider from M_A_T or Holla Forums, who desperately wants Trump impeached because the NYT told you that that would make the world better, suddenly it makes sense, doesn't it?
For instance, if there was some other contender for the White house, who is a full-on bad goy who wants to 14 and won't nominate any kikes, then I'd understand, but every president other than Trump would actually be worse as things stand now. What I'm trying to say is, fuck off shill.

We don't need to read his mind. We can take one look at his portfolio, his family, and his platform and gleam 99% of useful information that way.

But in the Boston marathon bombing the explosion was outside or do you mean the building/car etc is defined as the closed space and it doesn't matter where the explosion comes from?

And he's still better then every other alternative candidate right now user.

#1 Kucinich
#2 Buchanon

#15 Rand Paul

Yes the buildings along the street created concrete pockets for the force to compress within.

Location of the bomb does matter to a degree. (Like I said all kinds of things affect explosions) I'm simply showing that a bomb outside can draw materials out toward it.

I will have to repeat the implicit question then.
Choose one of the above. And remember. Answers that surmount to pic related don't count.

I'm not really sure what that means. Ultimately the policies aren't particularly different, so it seems more like an emotional attachment and response from you.

I'm not seeing anyone on this list who wouldn't also give billions to Israel or offer up American soldiers as collateral to the House of Saud and Boeing, so I don't really know what this list is supposed to be telling me.

No deflections, answer the question. These are the options we had during the election. These are the options I am giving you. Choose one.

Choose one!

But that's what you're doing because you don't want to address the singular point I keep making: It's not about Trump.
Of course they are. The electoral process is specifically designed and crafted to achieve that exact result. You have read "Tragedy and Hope", right?
You've definitely read it.

My favorite question is if trump is kiked, why didnt we invade Syria? It was obvious he was set up to do so, and instead he hit an airfield and told everyone to fuck off now that we had taken care of it. Why aren't there boots on the ground newfriends?

We already invaded Syria.
There are.

Same boots as before. Also I didnt notice Assad dying anytime since april, so I'm sure you dont mean we didn't invade you absolute retard.

That's precisely the point. Nothing has changed. Filtered.

Stormfront-fueled myth that ignores both history and genetic studies

not claiming they are secretly blonde-haired angels or anything, though.

I opened a rather pro-Shah book on the Iranian revolution of 1978, and the most shocking part if you ask me was when some sort of "avant-guarde" group of hungarian artists, on the behalf of the Empress of Iran, made a vulgar spectacle in some remote town, where the actors were sodomizing themselves with a gun for exemple and some people from the crowd started jacking off watching the "artistic theather play".
Then the revolution happened. Oy vey.

Oh user

And what policies would those be? So far everything that comes out of the MSM can't be trusted whether that be negative or positive so all those can't be implicitly trusted especially when it frequently falls through, he is actively going out of his way to curb terrorists from getting into the country albeit the legal way first, his knocking down deals or renegotiating them as he sees them as being bad deals just like he said he would. and doing things I'd never see a guy like Clinton do in her life most of the worst decisions he's made can be thanked by the Neocons he keeps in his party and he's canned two of them and ignoring a third one after they fucked up. Most of the negative disillusionment about Trump comes from the fact people expected immediate action and expecting and making judgements on that expectation in observing politics is exactly how to make yourself a useful idiot. Plus everyone was really high off the sweet taste of victory in the elections so the slap in the face hurt more then it otherwise would've when he attacked Syria.

All in all, I find Trump to be a better candidate then any we had to choose from.

Even if I go with your
Well then from there, where do we go? No, seriously, tell me. Because even if that's what you're on about, then it's still off-topic for this thread. We still haven't gotten any closer to any motive for bothering to browse and post then. It can't just be
So that can't be it. What are you getting at? Where do you want to go from there? It can't be founding some sort of secret order to infiltrate public office and slowly take control away from the kikes, because if something like that existed, nobody would post about that on a regularly monitored imageboard. Form some small militia? Look what happened to Cliven Bundy, and he was just a bunch of farmers who didn't want their land systematically taken away. What do you think will happen with literal nahtzees? If forming some militia was exactly what you're getting at, you still wouldn't be here posting on an imageboard, because you'd be busy arming yourself, stockpiling resources and gathering brothers to found and lead your own militia. Yet you're here, shitposting in a thread on a perceived terror attack in Iran.
Little reminder. You are still at the point where you need to put out anything pointing towards anything except you just being some ignorant, self-overestimating milennial faggot from reddit or leftypol who has a hateboner for Trump.

All Islam is bad, US should just get out of the Middle East and instead occupy Venezuela and get the oil from there, or invade Nigeria and nuke everything.

You already know. You just don't like the answer or aren't motivated or dispossessed enough to seriously consider it. And that's fine, but drop the disingenuous bewilderment.

Since I've already laid out why it can't be the militia thing, tell me. If you need to imagine me knowing, do so. I want to read it from you. Go ahead. If you have an argument to make, make it. Don't limit yourself to faux-insinuations, because as far as I can tell, they are just a pretense of insinuations with no actual point behind them.

I know you do.

You haven't laid anything out. You define parameters that fit your argument and declare the matter settled. Like I said, just admit you're generally okay with things as is and leave it at that. You like your specific town, your specific job, your specific pay grade. As long as you get surface level pandering to largely irrelevant political ticks, you'll be satisfied and largely loyal.

Yes I have, re-read the post. If forming a militia and getting a revolution started is what you want, why don't you form a militia, arm yourself and get a revolution started? Why are you browsing an imageboard?

Filtered.

Why isn't assad deposed nigger? If Trump is such a puppet, why isn't Assad dead?

S-STOP ASKING LOGICAL QUESTIONS user YOU'RE BREAKING THE NARRATIVE

If you truly believed that to be the correct course of action, you wouldn't be anonymously asking strangers to do it for you, you would do it yourself and lead by example.

Assad wasn't deposed during Obama's reign. Does that mean Obama wasn't a kike puppet?

If you follow that user's logic, yes.

Because he was busy collapsing Libya dip shit, its obvious trump was set up to invade and he fucking didnt.

Yeah, he's got some really spurious reasoning.

That's not a response to my question.

Obama expressed a desire to depose Assad, but Assad was not deposed. Does that mean Obama wasn't a kike puppet?

Learn to read double nigger. Obama just spent 8 years destabilizing Libya, fucking up Afghanistan and propping up Isis. Isis was doing just fine destabilizing Syria, and its not like the american public would have reacted warmly to onigger invading Syria. Why not just let your pet jihad is do it for you?

If Trump's failure to depose Assad is evidence that Trump isn't working for the jews, then how is Obama's same failure not evidence of the same?

It allows them to never put forward the notion that what is actually happening is the tangible, real-world decline of American power and capability.

Nice goalpost move btw faggot, incredibly contrived, but I'll keep going.
Do you understand the fact that Obama had already fucked Libya and was using Isis to fuck up Syria? Do you think you can just depose two rulers entirely and get away with it? The gas was obviously a setup designed to allow the weakened Assad to be destroyed by zog. It was probably Clinton who was supposed to go through with it, but trump deflected it, just like you're trying to do. Assad wasn't deposed and trump had the chance to do it. Why didn't he nigger?

That's not goalpost moving. That was my original question which you failed to answer:
>Assad wasn't deposed during Obama's reign. Does that mean Obama wasn't a kike puppet?

Its a goalpost move because he fucking brought down Libya and flooded Syria with Isis. Answer my question now that I've answered yours twice. Trump had the opportunity and he didnt. Why?

Obama had the opportunity and didn't. They tried the exact same "gassing children" ploy during Obama's presidency and it failed because the general public rejected it.

this
cia/mossadniggers get out

Looks like the United States of ZOG is being an obedient good goy again.

Disingenuous. This was the most publicized attack and it was the first time the un and the Eu said they were ready to commit troops. Also as for obama, why do a hard coup when your soft coup is working just fine? Why didnt trump depose assad like the good got you paint him as? New president, loyal base, would have been ez. But nothing happened.

Beautiful

ewwwww , you mfers confuse me some times

Because Obama did not have a direct way of doing so he gave arms to the rebels. LAter on that turned out very bad because those arms went to ISIS. Even tho he created ISIS, he had to act as if he was agasint ISIS.
In other words, he was invading Syria. Trump is destroying ISIS.
Now fucking with history and go read a timeline of what happend.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, thx

my lungs , on the floor

Brace for it lads.

Your memory is short. The "gas attack" during Obama's presidency was publicized just as hard. Perhaps not on Holla Forums though, so perhaps that explains your blindspot….

This timeline is fucking my mind apart.

I don't understand why we are so friendly with these jews…

Fucking bullshit
Newfags need to die
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2013/08/france_s_plan_of_attack_against_syria_should_fran_ois_hollande_join_barack.html
parliament.uk/business/news/2013/august/commons-debate-on-syria/
The 2013 attacks were just as publicized and they also threatened military action, in fact Trump went even further than Obama

qnwd

rt.com/usa/391291-trump-white-house-tehran-terrorist-attacks/

rt.com/usa/391289-trump-offers-to-help-qatar/

Iranians are not Semites.

Great news, as a Persian operating in Europe, I am glad that ISIS finally starts their terrorist operations inside Iran. The more Iranian Islamists die the better, the more damage the Islamic Republic receives, the better. I can't wait for USA and Israel to crush the Islamic Republic of Iran, kill eachother please, after your destructions, we will move back to Iran and create our Persian Nationalist Government, we already have the network in place, we currently only lack the military power to remove the Islamic Republic, do the dirty job for us Americans and Jews.

We will exterminate Islam from Iran.

yeah, read that an thought of the movie crash extra purple pill after the store is wreaked

lmao

^^^There was an attempt.^^^

Fuck off with your worship of the dead, you sons of whores. The future Persian Nationalist Iran that we will create will not venerate losers like Mohammad Mossaddeg or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. These muslim losers are dead and defeated, they were weak, they got what they deserved.

Islam is the main problem of our nation. The Islamic Republic must be eradicated, Islam must be exterminated from Iranian soil, mind and reality.

The future belongs to us, we worship power, nothing else. The Iran of the future will have no place for weakness, all our resources must be spent on making Iran a technological, military and scientific superpower. The strong do what they can, the weak suffer what they must.

The religion of the coming Persian Nationalist government of Iran is the worship of power and the advancement of that power.

Mafia style negotiations

can anyone identify the picture in the background?

Try telling that to the Shiite majority in your country that are ready to go to war with Saudi Arabia and the Sunni Muslim population.

But most likely it will only be the Shiites who get exterminated as Iran becomes annexed by the Sunni caliphate right before Armageddon commences.

Oh boo fucking hoo, Saddam Hussain wouldn't have been able to kill Iranians, if you dumb Islamist Iranians didn't execute the entire military command and leadership, leaving Iran completely defenseless.

Once we Persian Nationalist take over Iran, we will exterminate every Cleric and every Islamist, their wifes, their family, their children, their babies, their entire bloodline, we will genocide you Islamists and Communists out of existence. We will also exterminate Islam in Iran.

Incredible stupidity or a desperate attempt to get (You)s.

They are delusional, speaking won't solve anything, we will exterminate them and their entire families, their entire bloodlines will be genocided out of existence. Iran will have 10% of its population genocided when we Persian Natioanlists take over, Islam will be eradicated, entirely from Iran, be they Shia or Suni, all of them will be killed, they are terrorists, their existence is a national security danger to the existence of the future Persian Nationalist Iran.

I've killed 3 Iranian Shia muslims and 2 Arab suni muslims, we Persian Nationalists are fueled by a hatred you subhuman arabs can't comprehend, goodluck annexing Iran, you are not dealing with the Persians of the past, this new breed of Persians are forged in hatred, we hate Arabs, we hate Islam, we hate Irans current state and we are willing to kill and die for our hatred, we are willing to rape your women infront of your eyes, then kill them, kill your babies and kill you, you will see savagery, genocide and hatred that makes Adolf Hitler look like a saint.

We Persian Nationalists have grown and taken over the youth in Iran at a significant rate and percentage.

We will never forget and forgive what Islam and Arabs have done to us, after we eradicate Islam from Iran, we are coming for you Arabs. We will annex half of Iraq, genocide all the Arabs there and repopulate it with Persians and Bagdad will be raised to the ground, nothing of Bagdad will remain, the existance of Bagdad is an insult the Persian identity. We will destroy Bagdad, we will rebuild Ctesiphon. Neo-Ctesiphon will become the military capital of the greater Persian Nationalist Iran of the future.

We won't stop till Islam is eradicated completely, we will destroy Pakistan in an alliance with India. We will genocide Saudi-Arabia and we will destroy Mecca.

isis claiming responsibility

inb4 sympathetic news reports about iran

#prayforiran

OYYYYY VEEYYYY

And Israel?

Israel doesn't occupy any Persian land, Arabs do. Israel is of no concern to us, as long as they keep killing Arabs, they are useful tools for us. We Persians have no hostility towards Jews and Israel, but we will never allow Jews to operate freely and equally as other Iranians inside Iran, because of the nature of their race and religion and how they destroy their host nations, like they have done to many European countries. The Jewish community in Iran will be kept on a leash and under control, just like they are now, I would ultimately want them out of Iran, but these fuckers have lived in Iran for thousands of years and have remained here, the less "loyal Jews" (loyal is not the perfect word to describe them, but I can't think of anything else in this situation) have already left Iran during the Islamic Revolution.

The Jews are the Europeans fight, Europeans should take revenge for the Jews have done to them, it is not our problem, we Persians are indifferent.

Get out, kike

That already makes you worse than Shiites

There's still another one who has avoided capture. (pic)

Hoping that Iran responds by activating their terror networks inside KSA.

I am Persian.

Why?

he warned us

I want all Jews and the state of Israel destroyed, presently a enlarged Shia crescent seems like the best way to accomplish this.
Not a fan of the religious fundamentalists either and I would like to see Iran return to Zoroastrianism and pre-Islamic traditions but not to the point of allowing Israel to benefit from it.

Ideally Iran would expand across most of the middle east and destroy Saudi Arabia and Israel in the process, then hopefully it would collapse due to being overextended and anti-Islamist reform movements would start afterwards.

Startpage'd "pro-Israel Persian" and I got this.

We Persians are not going to fight your fights, I do like and respect Europeans, but you guys have to fight your own fights. The Jews are YOUR problem, the ARABS are OUR problem.

Persian Nationalists will gladly cooperate with Europeans against Islam, but when it comes to the Jews, we won't spend resources on that fight.

And that's why i said you were worse than Shiites
The Shia are useful idiots for us at least, meanwhile you offer nothing. Most here either don't consider Persians to be white (mixed with Arabs) or are supportive of the Shiites/Assad and his benefactors.

well you might, but first we would need to stop sending 3b open aid and possibly 10-100x more in corporate bailouts

Mossad uses MEK to kill Iranian scientists one at a time all the time. They're also right next door. Also (((ISIS))) claimed responsibility so it's obviously Israel.

Neoliberal deep-state sympathizer here.
The US is an empire; the well laid plans by nameless high IQ CIA initiates trained from birth will not be laid aside for the wishes of a fat, degenerate, heaping mass of mouth breathing retards that is 70 percent of the US population. If it goes down like
says, the US will enter the conflict and slaughter the entire country of Iran in a matter of minutes with weapons you've never heard of.
Not trying to be an edgy prick, I just think it's a waste of your time to "hope" for anything in regard to this matter. Do you play chess? Ever watch a game at the top levels? Not a single piece will be taken for hours, and then in a flurry of action all but a few pieces will be taken off the board. Prepare, and join us.

The jews want nothing more than the destruction of Iran. Look at Iraq, how'd that "liberation" turn out?

Persian Nationalists are not anti-white, we can have a healthy and mutually beneficial relationship and alliance in the future, but to have this, the foundations have to made of honor, dignity and respect. You can't have that if you plan to exploit us as useful idiots, in your struggles with the Jews, you are taking their attributes, do not let the Jew reshape you Europeans in their image, you are better than that, be honorable and dignified like your ancestors of days gone.

All of this is based on my assumption that European nationalists only want the restoration of Europe and the European peoples and not expansion and world domination. If you have plans of racial expansion and world domination, then we will have a problem.

Jewish and Israeli hostility towards Iran is a direct result of the Islamic Republic and their Islamic opposition of Israel. A Persian Nationalist Iran has no conflicting interests with Israel and is no danger to them. The primary enemy of a Persian Nationalist Iran will be Arabs and Islam, nothing else. Arabs occupy our lands, half of Iraq was ETHNIC PERSIAN land, we will retake it and we will genocide the Arabs there and repopulate it with Persians.

Israel only exists because they leech off of USA and Europe, how about you White Europeans in Europe and America, reclaim your freedom and stop supporting Israel, that will cause the downfall of Israel which you desire.

No Persian blood will be shed to destroy or damage Israel and Jews, that is your fight, we will shed our Persian blood to take vengeance upon Islam and Arabs.

They're the ones pointing nukes at your family, if you're this laid back about your homeland getting nuked by Israel then you must not be very attached to Iran to begin with, especially because you abandoned your homeland to go to whitetopia. If you think the Israelis care whether you're Islamic or not you're a fool. You're a threat because your country counters Israeli expansion and terrorism, and zoroastronic or Islamic makes no difference. You're a threat to them because you're not jews. It's that simple.

Giving them a homeland was supposed to mitigate their destruction of our societies but not enough of them are emigrating, hence the constant activation of terrorist sleeper cells by Mossad and CIA;

Destroying Israel will not eradicate Jews you fuckwits, the Romans tried that; guess what happened? They need a containment village, or the entire earth needs to turn against them en masse. Which solution is more efficient? Sorry but it had to be done; I respect Persian culture, but if you truly understand how grave a problem the Jewish people represent then I can only hope you understand our decision to protect their shitty little beach. Please forgive us; if it comes to war know that there were some of us who didn't want it to go that way.

First of all, I had little involvement in my departure from Iran, because I was a child and bound to the decisions of my parents. Second of all, I would kill my own family with pride, if they remain muslims. We Persian Nationalists despise what Iran is, we hate the current Islamic Iran and we hate the Iranian Islamists more than the Arabs and Islam. Once we get in control, we will exterminate Islam in iran, this means muslims too, who would lay down their life for Islam.

Israel and USA are not going to use nuclear weapons in their war with the Islamic Republic of Iran. I do not care how many Iranians have to die. To create the Iran we envision, first there must come destruction. We lack the military power to do it ourselves, we have a large portion of the youth, we are going to get in control eventually, with time, the older generations die off and so does the influence of Islam, so in the end we are going to get in control and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. There is a significantly faster alternative though, which is the destruction of the Islamic Republic by the hands of USA and Israel, which accelerates our ascension in Iran. The Islamic Republic is the last Islamic obstacle in our history, the last Islamic tumor that will be cut out once and for all, from then, we will be free, after thousands of years of oppression and many battles for freedom from Islam. The existence of the Islamic Republic and what they did to Iran was partially beneficial, without them we wouldn't have been able to justify our ideology, they reminded the people of Iran what Islam is and we exploit that, after their fall, we will commit a ferocious and relentless eradication of Islam and muslims and the majority of Iranians will be on our side.

'You are ruling over us for our own good,' he said feebly. 'You believe that human beings are not fit to govern themselves, and therefore –'

He started and almost cried out. A pang of pain had shot through his body. O'Brien had pushed the lever of the dial up to thirty-five.

'That was stupid, Winston, stupid!' he said. 'You should know better than to say a thing like that.'

He pulled the lever back and continued:

'Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?'

aiming to be a ruling class member of Eurasia?

Is that why sunni mosques are banned but synagogues are allowed to be built in Iran?

Vid related.

Iranian Jews 'feel at home'

youtube.com/watch?v=dUP571KQyRQ

That's already happened.

This isn't true, because Israeli expansionism won't be in conflict with a nationalist Persian Iran. We only want to retake ethnic Persian land, which is half of Iraq and the Persian parts of Afghanistan.

Israel can expand and kill as many Arabs as the want. It is of no concern to us, they can take over Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and exterminate all of the Arabs if they want. The more Jews and Arabs kill eachother, the better.

Everytime I hear Israelis kill palestinians, I laugh and dance in celebration, everytime I hear palestinians kill israelies, I laugh and dance in celebration. Death to them all and their cancerous Abrahamic revelations that did so much damage to humanity and human progress.

Iran is Jew free and will remain Jew free under Persian Nationalist rule. Global destruction of Jewish power structure will only happen if Europeans have a National Socialist anti-Jewish mass revolution across Europe and America and that sounds too fantastical to happen. It is unrealistic. From the perspective of us Persian Nationalists, this Jewish global power structure and Israeli expansionism can be kept out of our future Iran and is of no danger to our goals and interests.

The reason you're cut off financially and trade-wise from the world is Israel. Ever seen the video of U.S. Congress clapping for 30 minutes straight when Bibi visited them? Same congress that approved the sanctions against your country. Iran should do it's part to defeat world jewry, you can't be the Switzerland of the Middle East, you'll have to pick a side.

"Iran" doesn't exist. "Iran" isn't my country. It is called THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN. That is the country that currently exists, that is the country I was born in and I hate it, I would burn it to the ground myself if I could. I and many Persian Nationalists want nothing more than the destruction of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Iran that will be created in the future, will be very different to the Islamic Republic of Iran. Islam and Iran are mutually exclusive, Iran is not geographical location, Iran is a culture, an identity, a philosophy of advancement and forward thinking, ushered in this reality by Zarathustra. Islam in its entirety is against everything Iran stands for. They can't coexist, one or the other must be destroyed for the other to become dominant in this reality, currently Iran is dead, Islam is alive. We can bring back Iran, but first, we need to kill Islam.

Let the Islamic Republic of Iran be cut off financially, let Iranian Islamists die and suffer, that is what the deserve. Any Iranian, like me, who gains access to the history of his nation and identity and what Islam did to us and remains a muslim, should be killed. I will gladly execute my own family members that remain muslim, it is of no concern to me, their genes are filthy and their existence is an insult to me.

The Jews living in Iran are the type who oppose the existence of Israel since their messiah hasn't come yet.

That's cool, and I wish you the best of luck, but if Iran staying Islamic keeps the kikes playing multiple defenses at once and allows NatSoc revolutions in Europe and America then that is what I prefer for your country. If there's a way to nuke Israel without Iran getting nuked I'd gladly do it as well.

Do you know of the story of Esther?

I understand and I don't hold it against you, your loyalty and interests lies with your own people primarely. You are probably going to get your wish, because the destruction of the Islamic Republic will most likely trigger the destruction of Israel and the start of the downfall of USA as a world power, but that doesn't secure the destruction of the global Jewish power structure.

Yes, but that is in the past. Jews have no power in Iran now and will not have power after the fall of the Islamic Republic and the rise of Persian Nationalist Iran.

Iran and Persians have had a long history and many enemies, many have come and done damage to us one way or another, including Europeans, but I don't hold it against them. The only thing that I will never forgive and forget are Arabs and Islam. The damage they did is more significant than that of any other, Islam is a mental cancer that has held back Iran for thousands of years. Arabs got kicked out eventually, but this cancerous Abrahamic revelation has continued to damage Iran and Iranians. It is still relevant today, it still does damage today and the worst kind of damage, it makes Iranians the enemies of Iranians. I hate Islam more than anything else in this world.

I understand why Hitler wanted Persia changed to Iran now. You guys are alright. I really do hope you crush the rest of the Islamic countries like a fucking a bug under your boot and make your own non-Islamic Persian Empire again. If the US goes full NatSoc freeing Tibet from the Chinks and freeing Iran from Islam are like the only 2 foreign interventions that I think are justified. And Iran it would just be funding.

checked

Pick one, you don't get ZOG troops and no Jewish influence

I think a NatSoc US and Europeans first foreign intervention should be aiding your people in South-Africa, aren't they being genocided by the blacks there?

As for aiding Iran, mutually beneficial alliance and cooperation is the best way for both factions.

We will put that theory to the test. America and Israel destroying the Islamic Republic of Iran doesn't mean that they will control Iran, because they will take significant damage themselves and we Persian Nationalist have already an entire underground network and organization to take control, the only thing that stops us from doing it now is the military power of the Islamic Republic and their secure hold on Iran. We just need their backs to be broken, after that, we will take care of the rest.

South Africans aren't as cucked as they appear. They won't go without a fight, they learned their lesson in Rhodesia. We'd probably just have to keep a supply chain open and "lend" them some weapons. I doubt anything but a few covert drone strikes on foreign-intelligence outposts (Read: Chinese training camps) aiding the niggers would be necessary.

I'll have to read up on Chinese activity in South-Africa, didn't know this was going on. I did know they have some business related projects in Africa, but that is all. It was interesting chatting with you, I am going to sleep, have a good night.

There would still need to be something to fill in the massive vacuum that the removal of Islam would create. What would it be, Zoroastrianism? And what's your opinion on the so-called "green movement" in Iran?

And why are you so hard on the Shah? He was largely secular, and seems responsible for a lot of nationalist moves, like changing the calendar from the Islamic one to an Iranian one, being based off of Cyrus instead of Mohammed.

Well duh globalists don't believe in borders or national sovereignty or self determination so it is no surprise that the main enforcers of globalism would have that kind of doctrine.

Islam is forced from the top down, it is not wanted by the majority of the population in Iran, they just go along with it to avoid trouble. Somewhat similar in nature to the situation in Europe and the political correctness and anti-European stance of your current governments, only way less sever in its autocratic nature and the dangers that opposition faces.

As for Zoroastrianism, it is not coming back as an organized religion and that is a good thing, Zoroastrianism didn't become an organized state religion until Sassanid era and that was done for the centralization of power. Zarathustrians teachings are more of an enlightened philosophical outlook on this reality than a religious doctrine.

These videos are pretty interesting, if you wish to know more:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s1t0hrl4pE

youtube.com/watch?v=RTZ0FGcKPuE

Green movement was an inside job by the Islamic Republic of Iran to buy time and avoid military action against Iran, creating the perception that there might be "change" in Iran. Many of the "green revolution" leading figures in the streets have been identified as IRGC agents, we have their pictures. The leadership of the "green movement" was also 100% in line with "spirit of the Islamic Revolution" are of clerical line themselves. The demonstrations did have a large portion of anti-Islamic nationalist participants and pro-democracy retards, but the leadership and movement was controlled by Islamists and ultimately discarded by Islamists when no longer needed. It also gave the Islamic Republic an excuse to demonstrate its might and willingness to use force against the population, which put a fear in the hearts of the people. There won't be a revolution in Iran, the fall of the Islamic Republic will only come from military offensive of USA and Israel, or a slow death of Islam, as the Islamist generation dies out.

I am not hard on the Shah, I like and respect the positive things that he did, but his father was far better and his father already predicted that his son wouldn't be able to hold the monarchy and country together, because of his softness, which turned out to be an accurate prediction. The Shah should have used lethal force prior and during the revolution on the Islamists, but didn't do so. He was also too dependent on the west.

The only thing good about the Islamic Republic is that they pushed "independent and self-sufficiency" meme in Iran, mostly in military advancements, but that is only because of necessity, they know that if they didn't, they would get destroyed and removed easily by outside forces. If they didn't have to, they wouldn't have done so, that is Islam, it takes all the shitty and lazy attributes of humanity and empowers them, that is why Islamic societies stagnate and become retarded.

Now I am really going to sleep, won't reply to anything else.

Good luck. You better hurry though because India will be majority Muslim by 2050.

I appreciate the insight, night Irananon.

Yes thanks for shitting all over the thread with your nonsense, "I hope Israel invades my country", "I've killed 3 Iranian Shia and 2 Arab Suni yet feel the need to brag about it on a Tibetan pan flute appreciation site" (((Iran-user))). Very appreciated.

If you're not a shill, you clearly live in some false reality where you quickly eliminate inconvenient facts from your thought process. You take for granted way too many factors and lack the capacity to question your own beliefs.

Ironically, you do have something in common with Islamists, because you're not a Nationalist, you're just another fanatic animal.

If he's willing to do it to shitskins and Israelis it's fine by me. He's never ever getting an entrance visa to the USA but I'll gladly share the liveleak video of him in Tel Aviv on Reichbook.

see

He's actively against his idea of Persia fighting Israel and assisting white nationalists

hmmmmm