Memes

You will never be the guy responsible for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/410320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing to see here keep going

Everything this days is called psychological horror.

DID SOMEONE SAY MEMES??! Kappa
MEMES ARE LOVE MEMES ARE LIFE Kreygasm
OH DADDY GIVE ME THE MEMIES OhMyDog Kappa Kappa Keepo

It's a user tag people put on bad games as a meme.

Best year to be alive since the year before I was born.

You know that reincarnation is real right

Sure, Pajeet.

You know toilets exist right, Hindu Nuffin?

It was dumbasses from Holla Forums that started this shit calling RE a "survival horror" and SH a "psychological horror"

If we track back most of the cancer we are facing now was caused by the weeaboos and hipsters on the old 4cuck

lmao, doing it wrong

Lol

user…I

You might as well just say 'I'm an obnoxious faggot please disregard my comments'

Well what a fucking surprise.

Its amazing how he is so effective.

You better get comfy come November, fagola.

your correct the record buddies are all over on Holla Forums, looks like you got lost

This joke actually works for both Holla Forums and Holla Forums

put him up against The Wall

Congrats, you've realized just how fucked up identity politics really are.

Are you the same faggot from yanderefaggot thread?

Just letting you know I read your posts.

REMINDER PIC RELATED IS THE REAL GHOSTBUSTER GAME AND THE ACTUAL SEQUEL TO THE ORIGINALS, IT HAS THE ORIGINAL CAST BACK FOR ALL THE VOICES AND IT'S FUCKING GREAT

What you should be mentioning is that the script is actually by Dan Ackroyd, THAT is what makes it the legit Ghostbusters III, not just the actors coming back.

As we can tell with the femake, it only takes a little legal wrangling to get the original cast back (well, expect Harold Ramis, RIP you beautiful funny bastard, you don't have to suffer through this nightmare).

1v1 me

Okay lol

Trumpposting is obnoxiously overdone. Get mad but everyone hates your ebin trump maymay, in fact it's more forced and worse than Milhouse ever was.

I'm always comfy; I don't live in Debtistan, or the Tea Caliphate, or Cuckopa yet also nowhere where English isn't the official language.

Ackroyd and Ramis. That last one is important.

dont compare milhouse to trump, milhouse is cool.

It's not a meme. It's the future.

That audio is fake, right?
RIGHT?

The laugh track? Yeah. Everything else? No.

That was awful

I don't know much about Stirner, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like either one.

WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST MAKE A GHOSTBUSTERS III WITH THE THREE REMAINING GHOSTBUSTERS AND MAKE EGON SPENGLER A GHOST

THAT WOULD BE FUCKING GREAT AND HAROLD RAMIS WOULD CUM BUCKETS IN HIS GRAVE

THE HAD ONE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THE HOTTEST SHIT AND THEY ENDED UP GIVING IT TO SOME UNFUNNY CUNTS

FUCK

Also I pirated the game, it's awfully slow for a twin stick shooter and the framerate is horrible especially outside of the actual game.

Otherwise everything else is okay, but not 50 dollars okay. At most it's worth 5 dollars

Because they didn't want to do that and all the cast members lost interest when Raimis died.

The reason Cisbusters happened is because Sony browbeat Reitman into giving up the rights to them.

Well. That was pretty sad. I wish I could hug Bill.

I'm pretty sure Bill Murray doesn't give a shit about Ghostbusters, he's just miserable because he wants to go back home and get coked the fuck up.

If anyone ever wants to know what chemistry between actors and characters looks like, show them these two movies side by side.
Was that seriously their best take? They're so flat and they look bored. Compare this to the scene in the original when they purchase the firehouse

The new Ghostbusters cast just look like they're going through the motions of acting.

Well of course, that would make them look human, the Cisbusters have to look TOUGH AND STRONG CAUSE THEY'RE INDEPENDENT WOMEN THAT NEED NO MAN.

I wish I was joking but that's basically what's happening at this point, you can't write just female characters anymore with some humanity, they have to caricatures.

Modern Comedy films in a nutshell.

sigh…

That's actually pretty sad user.

extremists are generally stupid, yes.

No user, these days there is no middle ground. you're with us or against us. :^)

Sony must have bought those reviews (It's at a 75%). There's no way anyone could find that scene to be funny.

You might as well just say "The wall just got ten feet higher."

Fuck TF2.

Bill Murray as a whole just feels depressed in every recent movie he's in. There's this scene in Get Smart that I could swear wasn't acting but instead was reality

I think Garfield broke him

It feels like they memorized their lines right before each scene and they only did one take.

I was in drama club and the movie sounds like what you'd get by having the actors stand in a circle and read the script out loud for the first time.

big ass zit on her knee

This [Game?]

$50

Full retail box price for a Digital DRM Version. Sheeples will buy it.

Video Games

fucking newfag souls lurk more

Nah fuck him, he's the reason why this exists to begin with, and not the real ghostbusters 3.

MacArthur > Patton

I wish there was more hentai like this.

Here, watch for yourself. I never understood why Holla Forums would even vote for him. I guess because he ticks a few of their political boxes and that's about it, oh and memes.

Nope.

Patton became aware of what was really going on and wanted to stop it, then they killed him for it.

>I finally got a job
2016 has been a great year so far.

Already fucked because the next prime minister will be a woman who is often compared to merkel and is anti brexit
I hope deathwing is going to be good but im not going to get excited when we have only seen a bit of gameplay
When, my balls can only get so blue

That game was excellent. Perfectly caught the tone of the movies ANDY playing ghostbusters on the playground as a kid. Properly justified more than just the neutrona wand. Was a great story on its own but also justified ghostbusters 2 and made it better retroactively.

Best choice they have.

Ah, we meet again. Funny that people still think that matters.

Hey if you have to pick between Bubba the serial bisexual rapist or hotwheels as your jail partner, you'll take the lesser evil.

Daily reminder that all of the division and extremism in modern politics is because for the first time western civilization is deracinated and not homogeneous.

you do get a chance to pick a president though

Pay attention, I went over this with you. You're gonna get eaten by a wolf either way. Watch, as soon as Trump gets in the office, it's over. He will change and start actting like any old political hack.

Comes out on the 18th
store.steampowered.com/app/410320
they only just put up the store page 2 days ago
EDF thread

Ok.

Boy, you do know how to argue, don't you? But I already told you, your choice doesn't matter. And by the way, all I'm getting from you is pics as well, hypocrite.