Would you?

would you?

No, I only have sex with women.

into the trash

>>>/cuckquean/

Probably would, but first they would have to get rid of makeup

Nah, my (siamese) twin waifu(s) is Abby & Brittany :3

Id rather fuck brainless sissy retard

OK, before you get your hopes up: in 2006 it has been determined by the International Board of Chads (IBoC) that sex with Abby and Brittany would NOT count as a threesome as there is only ONE pussy involved. A feasibility study also showed that the threesome staple of blow job and rim job was not possible. As a matter of fact sex with them is considered as sex with a schizophrenic. So you pervert want to have sex with a mentally ill person. Let that sink in for a minute.

You say that like it is a bad thing… You get to bring two girls to climax at once for half the effort.

only patricians will get this

butthurt leagueshitter detected

I actually don't play any MOBAs because I'm over 15 years of age

I'm a former assfaggots addict. Mobas are such a waste of time I regret every second I spent playing them. The amount of time it takes to learn and get good is insane compared to most other games and when every match can potentially last over an hour it can get in the way of your real life pretty severely. If you're a white man you should probably spend your time at least playing a game you can finish. If you're brown or chink I don't really care 2bh. Those games were made for poor people who can't into piracy.

B-BIRTHING HIPS

damn, how does that even work does one head control one half of the body, do they take turns in command, do they have a telepathic link? what if they disagree on what they want to do? That must be rough as fuck I'd blatantly kill myself, imagine have a floating head stuck to you every time you take a shit.

what if the pussy belongs to Abby and the anus to Britanny?

Imagine bringing this up in court

"Your honor, I could not be the father of Abby's baby. I only have sex with Britanny."

BOGGED

Yes.

still better than Lizzie Velasquez

If I looked like that I would go around in a balaclava or something similar. Maybe that's just vanity but I can't imagine wanting to be seen by others if I looked like that.

a balaclava wouldn't hide her skeleton body

Do you have to get the consent of both heads or is one screaming YES while the other NO is enough?

You have to use an auxiliary third head in that case

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very nice

This is why Islam is necessary

Why are the dementors invading?