HAPPENING - Saudis threaten Qatar, 24 hour ultimatum given

HAPPENING - Saudis threaten Qatar, 24 hour ultimatum given

It is still impossible to understand what exactly is at play here but if part of the deal Trump cut was to have these sand niggers fight their own battles I am all for it. Even if the Saudis "win" a war against Qatar overall it would seem that region would still be a lot weaker. Any military experts here know how this will affect Iran in the long run?

Saudi Arabia gives #Qatar 24 hr ultimatum to fulfill 10 conditions that have been sent to #Kuwait t.co/OpWGvvDY7r #Iran #QatarCrisis
— Reza H. Akbari (@rezahakbari) June 6, 2017

Developing: Saudi Arabia issues ultimatum to #Qatar demanding it end all ties Muslim Brotherhood & Hamas pic.twitter.com/mIgWLsXfKg
— Dipatch2016 (@Daily_News_Wire) June 6, 2017

>While there was little additional information on the Ultimatum and more importantly what happens should Qatar not comply, Al Jazeera reported that Kuwait's emir, Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah, left Saudi Arabia on Tuesday after holding mediation talks with the Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz to try to defuse an escalating crisis between Arab countries and Qatar. No details were given on the talks.

"I think the Kuwaitis as well as Omanis … fear the prospects of these tensions escalating in ways which could undermine the interest of all six members of the GCC==

"There are many analysts who believe that a potential break-up of the GCC has to be considered right now."

archive.is/ZpooN
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-06/saudi-arabia-gives-qatar-24-hour-ultimatum-analysts-warn-military-confrontation

Other urls found in this thread:

ifpnews
archive.is/cawFh
twitter.com/HasanSari7/status/872219351683923969
twitter.com/3meed_news/status/872231129683775488
concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/18/the-truth-about-huma-abedin-that-media-matters-doesnt-want-america-to-see/
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/292310-huma-abedins-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Beam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_Armed_Forces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian_Army
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4579040/Did-Russian-fake-news-Qatar-terror-links-fool-Trump.html
cnn.com/2015/05/31/middleeast/iran-cartoon-competition/index.html
archive.fo/JCq9G
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706071054385006-iran-parliament-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=jA4AmhTqWOU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jA4AmhTqWOU&
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWyaH1ZQlxj2wHx3E5Voj5wXML1BEehr8
archive.is/r83kq
archive.is/Yx7bQ
archive.is/68ZK4
archive.is/PQXrg
archive.is/LnAj8
archive.is/Qiajf
archive.is/fjR8X
youtube.com/watch?v=kILVVS_mD9U
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46412
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46464
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15292
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43403
archive.is/xJldY
archive.is/qYP6D
archive.is/MLOfF
archive.is/Huhai
archive.is/KhLEV
archive.is/hpok6
archive.is/43Htv
archive.is/Iz7zk
archive.is/KctfD
archive.is/AjMld
archive.is/S5GxH
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/07/russian-hackers-qatar-crisis-fbi-inquiry-saudi-arabia-uae
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/qatar-fm-ready-surrender-170608142453812.html
archive.is/ReEH1
archive.is/4nKYv
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/al-jazeera-media-platforms-cyberattack-170608170600837.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the same as this thread?

Yay! WWIII
I've been waiting for this since 1983

Typical chaotic ZOG shit. Gotta use induction and see how (((they))) benefit.

(((CNN))) is now reporting Russians hacked Qatar's media and broadcasted stories weeks ago leading to this.

What are the 10 conditions?

The west will just watch as this literally gives Israel control of the Straits of Hormuz. Trump betrayed everyone LOL

Hooray! Hope a lot of towheads get sent to Allah

Maybe they'll learn something this time.

They won't.

towelheads dammit

Number one is severe ties with Iran.

No this happening is newer. Many people don't read a thread 100 posts deep and its easy to miss huge events that have multiple things going on at once. Ive never seen a debate as to the proper procedure in a situation like this so if the mods think all this info should be contained to 1 thread then delete away.

>ifpnews .com/coverage/saudi-arabia-gives-qatar-24-hour-ultimatum-fulfil-10-conditions/
>archive.is/cawFh

Update: Sky News Arabia later denied its own report, saying no condition has been set and no ultimatum has been given by Saudi Arabia!

This is a fucking joke, but I'm not laughing.

Sauce

Dunno. Clearly if the zog wanted this it would have been done under Obama. Trump has changed things very quickly and of course this could be another side of the same zog coin but pretending wars with gulf allies is business as usual is pretty silly.

CENTCOM is in Qatar, no?

Iran is a lot stronger than Syria (or Iraq was for that matter) and much closer to Russia. This is their back yard. The American people won't support a Iran/Russia conflict so I highly doubt thats what is immediately in play here. Couldn't these moves help Iran as well?

twitter.com/HasanSari7/status/872219351683923969

Holy fuck, yes.

It's their jurisdiction. CENTCOM is based out of MacDill AFB.

Multiple sources confirm #QatarMB was given a 24-hour ultimatum to answer the following 10 demands:

1) Cutting ties w/Iran immediately

2) Officially apologizing for all GCC governments for the insults, fake news they've tolerated from broadcaster by Aljazeera

3) Expelling all Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood leaders and members from Qatar.

4) Stop interfering in Egypt's affairs immediately

5) Stop sponsoring or funding any terror groups in any way, shape or form.

6) Freezing Hamas leaders bank accounts and prohibiting any financial transactions with/by them in that regard

7) Vowing not to have any future policies or political roles that contradict the GCC unified polices

8) Shutting down Aljazeera TV network immediately and abiding by the pact agreed upon by Doha in 2012 during late King Abdullah rule

9) Expelling all the personalities, figures who have known aggressive stances against GCC countries from Qatar

10) In case Qatar fully agreed to all above, an urgent meeting of GCC leaders to be held in Jeddah,KSA 2mrw to ink the irrevocable deal

If Obama moves, there's a revolution. If Trump moves, there's a revolution against those who oppose him.

Russia is playing along, the whole conflict is fucking manufactured.

Give us another million dead Muslims please.

As in, there are/were bases there. Mostly, if I recall correctly, some command, UAVs, and 4day passes.

Thanks. Just about to do that.

I wasnt sure thats why I asked, I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is going on. Usually happening threads keep all info in on thread though, and it gets sticked along with the other 12 stickies but I'm not exactly an arbiter here.

Also what ever happened with Yemen, did the Sauds win or are they still fighting there?

SHIT GOT REAL

twitter.com/3meed_news/status/872231129683775488

Roughly.. Now a crime in United Arab Emirates to sympathize with Qatar on social media.

Points of note:

1. I smell Israel.

2. The "fake news" bit arouses my interest. I wonder if that's how they actually termed it.

3. Israel again.

4. "interfering", again, interest arousing.

5. For the Saudis to be saying this is an absolute joke, and everyone has to realize as much. This is like putting them on the Women's Right's panel at the UN.

6. This one is particularly interesting. What do you wanna be this is actually one of the more important as regards the demands?

7. Muh Middle EU

8. This is another one that's liable to be a bigger thing than it might initially seem.

9. "hand over the people who talked shit on us"

10. "then show up where we tell you and sign this contract that's irrevocable because we say so"

This stinks of Israel all over, is my primary conclusion. Seems like Trump has played his cards and made a pact between the kikes and the pseudo-kikes.

Holla Forums, YOU CUNTS, I AM TRYING TO STUDY FOR AN EXAM

Still fighting as far as I know.

Saudis with their high tech American weapons have been getting fucking destroyed by Yemen for at least a decade now?

Blame Israel.

For all those shills saying this will give the kikes more arab territory… even if it did, how is this bad? The greatest threat to israel is that they will have more mudslimes in their boarders. Just fan the flames and encourage the whole region to die off.

At least try.

When mudslimes, kikes, and other mudslimes fight… everyone else wins, and we get to sell them the weapons to kill each other.

So basically this is a list of demands they know will not be able to be met. Its kinda like when America told Saddam to stop making WMD's or they'd invade. How would we feel about giving air support for the Saudis assuming no Americans would be at risk?

Im all for it. I still think this will weaken the Saudis and the entire region in the long run. Lets stir the pot over there. No boots on the ground obviously.

fixed that for you

Checked for that's more like it.

Fucking kill yourself, that is not what I said. Keep them from spreading north, make them quagmire south.The kikes do not even have the population to hold the land they have, how fucking well do you think they will do holding areas that have weapons and haven't been under blockade longer than half of us have been alive?

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

About as good as we'd feel giving Israel support against Syria.

They've arrived.

You sound angry and Jewish.

OY VEY GOYS WE DEMOLISH A
COUPLE BUILDINGS FOR YOU IN 2001
WITHOUT CHARGE AND NOW GET BLAMED== == FOR EVERYTHING

rofl, you agreed with me as I was shitting on you for your immediate shitting on me for false shill detection of your's. sage for obvious reasons. I love this place. I loves you too.
PRAISE KEK! Make them kill each other!

You still sound angry and Jewish. More Jewish than before.

gdi you asshole. This cycle is repeating, we need to reply slower.

Even more Jewish. And a slight tinge of panic.

Tell your professor that he needs to delay the exam because Israel is starting another war and you need to watch a shitload of muslims kill each other.

Who exactly should I be rooting for out of these two sand nig countries?

Total obliteration.

Shitposter?

Didn't they take 2 trillion or 2 billion for it?

I agree with shitposter.

For Qatar. General rule: anyone fighting the Saudis/Jews (two sides of same coin) are the force for good. The Saudis are accusing the Qatari's of being too nice to the Iranians essentially. The same Saudis who, with the Jews, support ISIS.

I think so too. I am hoping there will be a betrayal by Trump at some point and SA gets burned to the ground.

Wut? You are comparing Qatar to Syria? SA has the biggest "army" of cowards on the fuckin planet. Forcing them into a war would severely weaken them.

3 shills arguing with each other to derail thread, ignore and move on

No, you still sound like a literal JIDF shill. At you're trying now. That's more like it.

Thanks Jew.

the one not about to gain money

Nigger, I've given more content in this thread than anyone, fuck off.

No, I'm comparing Israel to SA. Because both are Jewish.
Neato. Then why would we want to provide them aircover? That wouldn't 'force them into war', it'd just minimize their losses if they went that way.

It's the exact opposite of what people think. The average person (who doesn't autistically follow this shit) thinks "oh, they're doing something about ISIS after London!" It's the exact opposite. Of all the terrorism in the West, none of it has been Shia.

I don't like Shia, Jews or Sunnis, and none (ESPECIALLY JEWS) should be able to live in the West. But you put a gun to my head, I'd go with the Shia every time.

The fuck are you on? How dare you imply I am trying at all in this quasiduplicate thread!?
If I were trying I'd be telling everyone to go to kurdistan and pose as a bomb maker for the kurds, then use their facilities to mass produce LSD and Scopolamine and mix it together and then hit the cube of mecca with it, or really anywhere in the middle east, hardly matters. Ankara to Qatar, it's all good.

You're trying hard now.

Holla Forums detected

THIS

Note that any enemy of ISIS/Israel is now the number one target (think Syria) when only the Sunni terrorists are the ones committing acts of terrorism and killing Europeans.

they're allies you incompetent nigger

Qatar, Muslim brotherhood friends were behind a $150 M contract offer to off a certain head.

Avedon house raided, emails found.
Some emails went to CF.
Qatar was heavily invested in HRC through CF donations including a $1M birthday check for slick willie.
Clinton syndicate pissed and scared. Deep state pissed and scared.
Qatar just pissed.

Avedin

Dang abedin

That doesn't mean they share defenses

I made the implication that they could not destroy Syria the way they did Iraq/Libya and because Iran is stronger and further away from them (and closer to Russia) it would be impossible to do any major damage to Iran without American support.

If anything Qatar should call their bluff. It's not like the other countries can afford to accidentally hit a US mil base. However, I would suspect that the US is on the same side as the rest of the GCC and Qatar has basically already been occupied from day 1 of this whole mess.

Does anyone else honestly want this war?

Muslim brotherhood needs to get fucked hard.

This is Jewish bullshit. The Muslim brotherhood is essentially the Muslim version of The Red Cross/Free Masons in one (probably less evil than Masons) I've never had a problem with the Muslim brotherhood and neither will you. The Jews have a problem with them since they haven't cucked themselves to Israel. There are zero US interests involved in this clusterfuck, and it's the exact opposite of what people seem to think.

This angle could be more relevant than oil talk… Qatar seemed to be heavily involved with the globalist faction that is currently being thrown under the bus in the coming limited hangout. They might not want to pay along.

QATAR

According to Qatar's Constitution, Sharia law is the main source of Qatari legislation.

Ethnic groups (2010[1])

25.0% Indian
12.1% Qatari
10.7% Bangladeshi
5.6% Sri Lankan
4.8% Pakistani
52.5% Other

(Kikapedia)

You have zero idea what you're talking about. If I could read that shit they scribble, imagine some little semite "The US Red Cross needs to get fucked hard." The first semi-legit source to cut through Jewish lies is antiwar.com. I've never seen them openly lie yet, and I watch closely, and they run articles by Ron Paul and Dr. Scheuer now and then.

That is interesting

It's almost like this is what happens when you sell hundreds of billions of dollars worth of arms to a nation like Saudi Arabia.

The Obama administration and the Clintons are neck fucking deep in with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Are you forgetting Huma?

You probably wouldn't recognize it if they did.

Yes, Qatar has a significant Shia population and has been making back deals with Iran.
SA wants to open a second front since theyre losing so badly in Syria. They think they can weaken Iran by splitting its forces.
Secondly, all attempts by SA to get the price of oil has been failing due to OPEC members cheating on production. If they control Qatar oil then they are much closer to controlling price.
Thirdly, Qatar is in a prominant position in the gulf. Its perfectly suited to destroy Iranian shipping and navy if it came to that. SA bought American weapons for a reason, and they are going to use them.
There are shia in SA as well, but the gov fears a total populace uprising.

MIDF pls go

The Muslim Brotherhood is HEAVILY involved with the Clintons and Obama to a degree where Obama plotted a Muslim brotherhood takeover of Egypt.

So when is their 24 hours up?

Bingo.
Abedin house in Dearborn raided last week.

Death.

Complete Jewish bullshit. She's a cunt married to a Jew pedo. What self-respecting fucking muslim wouldn't have killed her by now as his daughter?

India 650,000 25,00%
Nepal 350,000-400,000 17,3%
Qatar 330,000 12,10%
Philippines 260,000 10,00%
Egypt 200,000 8,60%
Bangladesh 280,000 12,10%
Sri Lanka 145,256 5,60%
Pakistan 125,000 4,80%
Syria 54,000 2,20%
Sudan 50,000 2,10%
Jordan 40,000 1,72%
Indonesia 39,000 1,68%
Iran 30,000 1,3%
Lebanon 25,000 1,08%
Ethiopia 21,374 0,92%
Palestine 20,500 0,89%

I feel like Dr. Scheuer surrounded by Jewish stoolies in the congress. I'm speechless.

MIDF fuck off

The Muslim brotherhood are basically Islamic kikes.

provide a source please. I'll wait.

Any expansion of Saudi Arabia will translate into an expansion of Israel when the two 'reconcile' and fuse into Greater Israel.

israel and their Kike Royal Family of Saudi Arabia will strike Iran with or without American support and America will back them when the war starts.

I pray there are no survivors.

Except the CIA niggers caused the Arab spring and overthrew Mubarak.

This caused the Muslim brotherhood to rise to power until the military kicked them out to Qatar. That's why Al-Sisi fucking hates Obama and met with Trump even before he was president.

Jesus are anons here that stupid? The Saudi Royal Family is fucking Jewish.
concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/

The question is what to do about it.

The only way that greater Israel is viable is if the Jewish diaspora return to Israel. So it's not in the cards now.

Of course it does lend an Israeli motive for sandniggers flooding the western world, and French Jews have been emigrating to Israel in record numbers lately.

Moron.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/18/the-truth-about-huma-abedin-that-media-matters-doesnt-want-america-to-see/

I can find a more jewery source if you want.

Here, I'll quote Dr. Scheuer more or less directly. The muslim Brotherhood feeds and clothes these animals in egypt (more than their own gubment) , and has been for something like 80 years. When a society implodes, where do you think it turns? To Jewish democracy or to their 1,000 year old faith?

That actually supports what he was saying bro.

Kikebairt. Oh, OK then. If Israel's mouthpiece said it, well then, pardon me…

Dumbest shit I've read all day. Well fucking done.

I thought Qatar has almost no oil but a huge amount of natural gas?

THIS!

Remember, SA started war with Yemen and got their ass handed to them by these fighters. Then Iran started arming these Yemen fighters and they pushed all the way into SA military bases, even with all the US hardware they failed miserably. Iran will do the same with Qatar.

Another proxy war.

30 MIN

Well shit man, wouldn't it be convenient, and of course, entirely coincidental, if something happened to the US, which contains 40% of the world Jewish population (juuuust shy of as much as Israel), and they had a reason to come back?

what can we do? The Boomers are still alive and will show resounding support for Israel.

Checked for you're gonna need more than a ballot box.

Less or more?
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/292310-huma-abedins-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood

That's what I mean you mongoloid. Any gain for Saudi Arabia is Israel's eventual gain. Be on the lookout for SA taking land, because it's not their own flag they're taking it for.

He had to have known that democracy in egypt would have been the Muslim Brotherhood? They were the best funded most well organized party post Mubarak.

Just filter that MIDF shill. Nothing you say will sway him.

I'm an esoteric hitlerist and going to take a shower.
Anyhow, on topic, keep digging and fan the flames! All mudslimes must die!

You know i'm not even sure that this spat is primarily about Iran at all.

For fucks sake the Muslim Brotherhood is Sunni.

Jews too.

Greater Israel is going to be fulfilled or theyre going to die trying. They know they have to act now or else when Boomers die its never going to get support.
Lets hope they die trying. I doubt it. Israeli Iron Dome is something to behold. Watch videos of it in action. Truly fucking amazing technological feats thanks to decades of neocon funding.

Be vigilant.

The turk about about Huma Abedin? For a real muslim, she'd have been dead of honor-killing as soon as she looked at a like or took off the headscarf. I don't even know what this means. What has the Muslim Brotherhood ever done to you personally or to ZOG, and why do you are if they rule egypt?

They want shekels, they aren't ISIS, they won't blow up pyramids and they'll allow Suez canal access for shekels. Other than that, what US interest is there and not ZOG in the muslim brotherhood?

Probably but it will be phrased as Iran attacking SA and SA retaliating. I still don't see this happening since Americans will not accept a war with Iran/Russia. 50% of Trump supporters would turn on him which would make it easier for him to get impeached.

You want to know what they have planned its alwaya best to check the Jew Mouthpieces. Times of Israel etc. The kikes there are upfront about their fundamental operations.

And Obama, the state department, and the CIA niggers caused the Arab spring and the collapse of Mubarak.

It's obvious that Obama loved the Muslim brotherhood.

Some dreams are sad.

The head to be offed was trump. So, yeah there is US interest.

always aimed at Christ-Zionist rapture bunnies. They write for their own tribe in hebrew.

Its not about Iran I agree. Iran is just collateral damage if necessary. I dont see Putin and his Chabad Lubavitch handlers doing anything to Israel tbh

According to whom?

Look at the fucking map.

You sure sound like a real Muslim Abdul.

I wonder why that was.

I have zero interest in anything but seeing Clintons in chains.

Fuck that, make them fight lions during the next superbowl.

Oil, gas… doesn't matter. A whisper of a happening in the gulf shoots the price of oil up a couple of bucks. Billions can be made.

But this isnt about money. Its all about Iran. I can't get into the details but there has been some deep shit regarding Iran that has been in the works for 10+ years. It got a monkeywrench sometime around 2010 which put the plan out of whack. This is the attempt at an end game.

this is true but any user with an IQ above 100 can read between the lines

Samson option and Iron Dome are just bullshit to scare the goyim. "Don't you dare attack invincible Israel, they will block all your nukes and in turn nuke the planet". Its 100% bullshit and any kind of real Iron Dome would be made by Russia first.

Oh, well helping the Saudis crush the Iranians, surely that will take down clinton and all of ZOG's machinations. $17 trillion shekels in debt, 17 years of war, and some of you dumb fucks are looking to fight neocon, high Kikery's next war for them. By all means.

Exactly what i was thinking

Iron Dome isn't even designed to intercept ICBM RVs in the first place. It's only good for a low volume of mortars and small ballistic rockets.

Honestly I never understood Holla Forums generally supporting Shia's outside of Syria and the Alawites.

I mean for fucks sake Jews have a permanent representative in the Iranian parliament.

Theoretically shouldn't laser defenses be superior once the technology matures?

So how long before the war kicks off?

And what side is what? will the saudis ally themselves with israel to take on iran/syria?

Will russia step in? will the US step in? how much potential is in this for ww3?

Anyone got channels reporting on what the Al udeid air base is doing? USAF is stationed there.

Checked.
I bet it's nothing , nothing at all..

I leave Iranians alone, they leave me alone. Separation makes for good neighbors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Beam

Fuck I just looked it up and now Jews have lasers.

I got news for you. Any Iran / SA war without Russia or America involved means SA gets destroyed. Does no one here remember that Trump just told Russia about Israels ISIS false flag plot not even a week ago?

Full potential. ww3 has been ongoing for a while now , this just gets it into the big fat fuck sweaty face of everyone.

Lasers will be worthless against RVs too. It would need to be a ludicriously powerful laser to deliver enough energy through the atmosphere to kill an RV that's specially built to take the heat of reentry. Particularly since it would be moving so fast you'd have a very narrow window of time, and you'd have to deal with the decoys too…

Terminal stage defense against MIRVs is pretty much fantasy.

Firstly SA usually means "south africa" or "south america." Just say "the kingdom." Yes, that's why there are already 15,000 US troops and numerous bases there, which was bin laden's first complaint in his fatwa if you read it.

I heard that the Turkroaches might defend Qatar. Turkey also shelters the Muslim brotherhood.

If this escalates enough we might finally be able to retake Constantinople.

Very comfy, i wonder if i we will be drafted

This is the key point, Aljazeera is the propaganda tool of Qatar

REMOVE KEBAB

Isn't Al-Jazeera a major anti-white publication that supports BLM niggery?

South Africa doesn't exist. Rhodesia en mijn oranjestaat does exist.

Oh interesting, we might see some "more" unrest in europe then considering erdogan has tons of supporters in UK/france/germany

The T*urkroaches wouldn't even let them land, made them sit in a ship out in the harbor after the ZOG-backed Junta from Egypt threw them out. Why does ZOG care about Egypt? They control Rafah crossing, that's how the Jews are able to starve the palestinians. A muslim brotherhood gubment in egypt would have opened that border.

The payback for that one will probably be another plane crashing over my fucking head. Thanks, Jews.

Yes, but it is also Qatars tool to communicate with the outside world basically.

Why are you even here sandnigger? We both hates Jews but we're not fucking friends.

We know that you're Semites just like the Kikes, you're all our enemies.

MAKE QATAR A SATRAPY AGAIN

Who would win?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_Armed_Forces

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian_Army

Everyone is getting their shots in at ZOG, but there hasn't been a single noise from the palestinians. Yet. when the nukes hit, if anyone survives to write a eulogy for the US, please end it with "Beware The Jews."

Id kill myself before I refered to the Saudis as the kingdom. Fuck off. This is a Qatar thread, do you really think people are going to confuse South Africa for Saudi Arabia?

By the numbers, the Saudis easily. But the Saudis are incredibly incompetent.

it's not meant as a token of respect. You can use al-sauds, saudis, etc.. but shit gets very easily jumbled in communication and it becomes habit. The order to "land in SA" easily becomes "South Africa" in incompetent hands.

Qatar has a history of giving aid directly to palastinians.
They also paid $1B last week? to ransom royal family captured while on falconry jaunt which may be fake kidnapping for money funnel.

Trump orchestrates the biggest D&C Operation in the Sunni Arab world since the British Empire. Faggots will never learn.

Does giving weapons to the direct enemy counts in this plan?

There's that word, again!

Hardly
This is trump giving KSA and the Sunnis a scapegoat

There was a topic on this a couple weeks ago. An Iranian military expert said that America gave billions of weapons to Iran before they overthrew the Shah (sp?) and this could easily be in play here.

So basically sandniggers are getting rused by an Aryan(well if you count a half celt as Aryan)?

Leverage the infighting among the Saudi princlings to cause a civil war/coup?

This guy here gets it. Golden star. The question is how do you do that from the comfort of your home ? The answer is ding ding ding ding ding, libshits my friend. If anyone is skillfull enough to paint as one of the princes as "champion of the people" and makes a damn good propaganda video that libshits could see him as someone fighting for the oppresed against the oppresor, well some tweeter shitstorm and current year man later the canadian PM will pick it up first because he is retarded and then, well it will suddenly become so big it will be hard to ignore by the big guys forcing them to take a position, now others princes won't like that, assassinations , mercenaries , all the good stuff will follow.

Not likely, most of the weapons being sold are air defense or aircraft systems which go to the military, some of the princes have influence over the national guard but the military proper would answer to the king/his son. Not everything Trump does is 921941804D chess, he basically cucked out and gave the Saudis plenty of weapons and an easy excuse/scapegoat to absolve them of their own crimes.

Yes this is why Ive already said twice that even if SA somehow overtook Qatar it would still weaken the region as a whole. Giving a bunch of cowards who are shit at warfare more weapons is like giving a donkey a flamethrower.

If we are to believe the rumors from a month ago that Trump told Russia about Israels ISIS false flag plan then there would be even more optimism on here. Call me naive but I still think Trump is fucking over the Saudis in the long run.

So the Iranians at control later on knew about it, caused mayhem between themselves and fought another coup, in which the winner became sharia coons who hate American and its citizens to this day, plus aligning permanently with the Rus
I don't buy it, especially when the situation with SA might change into them giving a lot of new supplies to Israel, who just gave a bunch of hardware to the "rebels"

To add something to that liberals will fall for it because they are the easiest to manipulate. If there were any easier they would have a lever upon their chest that said "pull here to make me cry".

I can spot 4 things that gave away you're a shill. Little late to the thread faggot.

Should the Jew, with the aid of his Marxist creed, triumph over the people of this world, his Crown will be the funeral wreath of mankind, and this planet will once again follow its orbit through ether, without any human life on its surface, as it did millions of years ago.

Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Wasn't there a huge thread on here a couple months ago about a very possible saudi civil war?

Iv'e heard a lot of rumors of that happening.

Yeah so why don't we help it a litle bit. Sadly i am not good at video editing but someone here could plan a good litle one.

OH SHIT. Iran implying Saudi weapons deal was 88D chess

Here is the thread.

Can someone post those 3 screenshots explaining why SA is fucked. It talked about infighting with the Saudi family and how bad they are at warfare etc.

The jews already revealed the game:
A group of Arab nations led by Saudi Arabia has broken off relations with Qatar over the regime's support for Iran
Trump wrote that during his Middle East trip 'I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!'
But the Qatari government says the source of the claim is a fake news article placed on its state media site
That article was placed there by Russian hackers, US government officials have claimed after an FBI team was sent to investigate
US officials believe that Russia wants to drive a wedge between the US and its allies
America has an air base near Doha that accommodates nearly 11,000 forces - making it one of the largest US bases in the region

Sup leftypol.

fucking source:dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4579040/Did-Russian-fake-news-Qatar-terror-links-fool-Trump.html

If (((they))) are already blaming ebil Russian hackers then i'm pretty sure that this happening is a good move.

Like your dreams that Trump is a ZOG puppet? lel

If Qatar gets rekt then Israel has to increase its funding of terrorism to make up for the loss of Qatar. This complicates life for the heebs.

Qatar is behind the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR, as well as the Libyan and Syrian "Revolutions". They also support several major Islamist movements and groups worldwide.
And let me remind you the only reason "refugees" can even cross the Mediterranean sea is because Gaddafi was deposed by the Libyan "rebels" funded by these snakes.

I like how now that the towel heads are eating each other alive, qidf has shown up to remind us that

They've got to have somebody doing the actual physical work to keep their country's infrastructure going.

If they go to war, I hope Saudi Arabia gets really humiliated and fucked, hopefully that corrupt mudhole erupts into a civil war

You'd think that QIDF would have other things to worry about than our opinion.

And of course, I hope Qatar becomes sand relics again

JIDF HAS ARRIVED

Must be on to something….

Honestly that would be entertaining to watch until the refugees triple in size from sand war 2: electric boogaloo

Nothing is going to save Europe at this point anyway except a major happening. If things slowly continue the way they are W Europe has a 0% chance to survive. Its better there is a civil war while Islam is still under 20% of the population.

Top kek midf is
Holy fuck I love trump now. Never seen midf panic so hard.

Aye nothing can save Europe but Europe, but that major happening you may be talking about may be a camp of the Saints style march from Saudi/ other shithole right through Turkey into Greece. Letting them kill each other is good but the fallout has to be contained.

Did you ever consider you might have paranoid schizophrenia or a personality disorder? I'm convinced lots on here do actually have it. You probably need risperidal. Which is of course not to say likes don't scheme…but you're not even a smart or entertaining mentally ill.

Because citing Dr. Scheuer's book and pointing out that clinton's carpet muncher is married to a greasy, hook-nosed kike is complete shill tactic. Take your meds asshole or you'll be on a psych hold.

The bright side is that a major happening is almost entirely ensured.

Number of Privately Owned Firearms
The estimated total number of guns (both licit and illicit) held by civilians in Greece is 2,500,000

Rate of Civilian Firearm Possession per 100 Population
The estimated rate of private gun ownership (both licit and illicit) per 100 people in Greece is 22.51

Number of Privately Owned Handguns
In Greece, the number of handguns in civilian possession is reported to be 5,0002

Number of Privately Owned Firearms - World Ranking
In a 2007 comparison of the number of privately owned guns in 178 countries, Greece ranked at No. 313

Rate of Privately Owned Firearms per 100 Population - World Ranking
In a 2007 comparison of the rate of private gun ownership in 178 countries, Greece ranked at No. 231

The Greeks are already massively pissed off. Most don't even pay taxes anymore due to how badly their government fucked them over repeatedly. These numbers above have only increased since 2007, I'd say Greece is more than prepared.

With practically no saudis/qataris in the militaries. It'd just be a mercenary shit fest, if they even bother to fight instead of just turning and looting.

The formatting is fucked up from the pasta.

possession is reported to be 5,000
Greece ranked at No. 31
Greece ranked at No. 23

Only 5000 registered handguns means they own a lot more bigger guns.

Thanks but no thanks Abdul, I dont do drugs. You can pretend all you want, but you gave yourself away by trying to imply abedin wasn't in MB. Get your goatfucking self out of this Cantonese fish and chips recipe exchange forum.

Let's hope

That is welcome news. Would make for good thread material later. I'll try to keep on topic.

The question is why defend either side? Qatar founds Islamists like CAIR and the Sauds/Israel fund Islamists like ISIS and al-Qaeda

Not only that, by arming Saudi Arabia, he's handed $100b worth of weapons directly to fucking mercenaries in sand nigger land, what does anyone outside of midf think is going to happen?

A lot of the mercenaries were fighting battles they knew they would win with little risk involved. It would be fun to test how much they want to fight for money in a real war.

holy shit you guys have more guns than I thought but you still need lots more

Always root against the Saudis and Kikes.

I have no great love for Qatar but they are clearly 20x better than the fucking Wahhabiist Saudis.

Was a formatting error. It added a number at the end. See

If dubs Trump intervenes if only to drone-strike this clocksucker's house

You realize most people here are going to laugh hysterically watching two mercenary armies fight for 5 minutes then start looting their bosses as civil war breaks out right?

I bet most of them defect into the desert or to whichever prince is feeling big enough to take on the king kike.

They'll probably but you in a state psych ward and give you a nigger or chink, which would be funnier than a kike. You're paranoid asshole. I think it's the Jews legalizing pot, but a good 15% here is now certified paranoid schizophrenic by DSM-V criteria.

Interesting POV, user and true.

Qatar, ISISrael, Saud (their own prisoners were there), Turkey, Jordan, USA, EU etc all helped ISIS or turned a blind eye since the get go.

kek, I'd forgot the little aspiring terrorist was back home

Kepp pretending this isn't the start of the OPEC civil war nigger, I hope they burn you and the loose collection of sandniggers you call a country to ash.

Qatar just got thrown out of a whorehouse for lewd behavior.

I'd wager a great many of them are shotguns. Not necessarily bad, though rifles (semi-auto or at least repeating) would be better.

Al Jazeera isn't even that bad.

Makes CNN look like shit though.

So who loses exactly?
Burnt Khalifa when?

Qatar's military is like that of all slave states who dont make slaves into soldiers. Sharp, and on edge.

The US would have to intervene for the Saudis to not faceplant.

Actually Iran seems pretty based for a bunch of goat fuckers.

cnn.com/2015/05/31/middleeast/iran-cartoon-competition/index.html

My sides at how shitty CNN's propaganda is.

they are both wahhabist countries. i think 'shia' and 'sunni' is what you were looking for user. see below for more information.

archive.fo/JCq9G (Wahhabism vs. Wahhabism: Qatar Challenges Saudi Arabia - from 2013)

qatar are rumored to have switched sides and are now allied with russia iran syria turkey and cooperating on their pipeline thus the current drama.

I'm gonna feel bad for the mercenary armies if they end up stuck there after the fund part ends. A lot of white servicemen over there, hope they get back after their share of sandnigger genocide.

Iran isn't that bad. That being said if israel didn't exist, i'd like Iran not to either. All semites are just waiting for your back to turn.

That's because their Persians, not Arabs. Persians aren't white, but they're sure as hell better than Arabs. Arguably they used to be white at some point in the past, but those days are long gone.

^this

What did they mean by this?

I agree with the one state solution. But given over to its rightful rulers, the Christians who were wrongfully expelled and subjugated in the region 1400 years ago.

Purely White Native Persians do still exist in Iran. There are less than 40,000 of them- they're the last Zoroastrians

Slaves. Qatar is a slave state.

Sounds about right. I've seen pictures of Persians that look white, but most are shades of brown.

They are trying to say its absurd to think the truth. Because that's how fucking retarded they are.

Probably relevant for you few who are in the middle east

It's basically saying that Qatar is to become a vassal of Saudi Arabia, just like Greece is a vassal of EU. Especially this part:

Here you go, user.

What are these sandy niggers up to now?

Those demands are impossible to meet.

Thanks. First pic everyone should read.

Trump did almost exactly what that user said he should've, top kek.

Flavor Flav is already back in the US, they keep trying to sue people and keep getting laughed out of court.

How is this not a sticky?

While I'm not no military expert, as Ive never served, I can say this, look at the map, and Qatar's location, and its strategic spot to assemble for an invasion into Iran from a less protected part of their country.

keep fighting the good fight, user

Death to Israel, a curse upon the Jews

So I guess it turns out the weapons deal was so the Saudies could invade Quatar. There needs to be a fall guy for the creation of ISIS.

Iran is surrounded by military bases. Invasion by water is way riskier than land or air. UAE is closer to Iran than Qatar is. Missiles can be launched from the midde of SA and hit Iran.

I can tell you are not a military expert. Pic as proof. Your invasion was just foiled by these things called MOUNTAINS.

First off, I said from the get go I was not a military expert. No denial about that.

As far as the mountains, a location like Qatart could offer an invading force a proper staging spot to launch an attack in the most inhospitable terrain for invasion. Remember, it is very hubris filled kikes calling these shots.

Im not saying this plan is a smart one, but arrogance and sheer determination could trick one into thinking this is a smart play.

The mountains, much like in Afghanistan, will fuck everything up. They always do.

TL;DR

Ya, no shit, of course you're right. Just trying to see how the kike full of hubris would do things.
The US shouldn't even be involved in any capacity. That's the part that really pisses me off. Kikes all over the entire situation, and that pisses me off.

Heres my map, that could be used in conjunction with yours. You may see how it is not an entirely retarded idea, if they were to invade from the SE.

Qatar's military is pitiful. They'd get rolled over like Iraq rolling over Kuwait. But let's pray to Kek that Qatar really bloodies their nose.

Imagine Qatar as the staging spot for the initial disruption. Attack with enough force to draw their forces in the hills. Then while the attention is cast int he mountains to the south, a force from kiked up Dubai goes straight north and secures the plateau. That would be a smart move, as you can set up a camp in the relatively flat plateau. It is a desolate land, from looking at maps. Much like most of southern WyomingCheyenne, Laramie, Rawlins and Rock Springs., or a good chunk of eastern OregonBeyond Vale, Baker City, Burns these areas are quite desolate, outside the borders of said cities. These ares can be secured.

TL;DR

Create a 2 front war.

It's a retarded idea, never mind military sense you know fuck all about trekking mountains and reading a map that involves crossing mountains. All that rock between those paths is mountains user good fucking luck trying to cross that. Mountains are very difficult to cross at the best of times with a land invasion force let alone if there are bottlenecks which is why Sweden is all but impossible to invade via land without Affirmative Action.

lol I didnt even read his other posts

Pic included is the real Iran weak spot for invasion.

That area north of Dubai is indeed a plateau. Sure, to get up on the plateau is no easy feat, but this is cut off any and all reinforcements from the east (Afghanistan or Pakistan).

Two front war for them. Their priorities are on the Iraq border now, but if the east part was compromised, that would really give them a significant tactical disadvantage.

Stop LARPing, admit youre just as qualified as I to comment, and lets create our own invasion, just for entertainment value.

I say create a 2 front war, by first weakening their eastern, mountain half, thus kickin them in the balls.

I am more qualified to comment then you because I regularly trekked mountains when I used to travel my country a lot. If you could send in a force to secure a location, your entire supply line is dependent on those routes, and the mountains in the middle east have vast cave networks and sand niggers who know their away around them better then you they don't need a strong defense to the mountains they can just have their own kebabs with AKs ambush and wear you down and cutoff those routes you rely on. Finding new routes will be a very painful task so once all those that can actually allow the transport of your army columns are cutoff your supply lines are royally fucked and your invasion force is pretty much sitting ducks and stopped cold.

Mountains are a natural defense against land invasions user.

Is that real?

I fully understand what you two are saying. Im not denying it. What I am saying is if the SE plateau can be secured, it would be very advantageous, as you are forcing attention East, even momentarily. If this SE plateau can be secured, and defended enough, more attention will be forced east, opening the gates for the more conventional western invasion.

Im just pondering out loud the reasoning for this Qatar invasion support by the US. Obviously its a favor to the mud Saudis. By it being a favor to them, it is also a favor to the kikes.

I fail to believe oil is the sole reason for this. This support of invasion has far reaching reasons. Iran is the ultimate target. Anything, I mean ANYTHING that can aid in an invasion of Persia is to be both considered, and acted upon.

No, it's a really good shoop, if you look closely, while it's incredibly similar, the hair isn't the same.

Peoples bodies also get lighter not darker from their shoulders down.

Saudi Arabia will not step a foot into Qatar if they do Iran and Trukey will Knock Saudi Arabia out.

TRUKEY SENT TROOP TO QATAR IT'S HAPPENING

Turkey has sent troops to Qatar if Turkey Troops are attacked then nato article 5 will be activated and other Nato Counties will have to fight Saudi Arabia..

Does this mean we get cheap oil?

No

It means kikes kike more.

in case no one has posted it yet, this is very relevant, starts at 1:50

First off maybe you should look at where Qater is on the map you provided, that is not the SE of Iran that is directly at the bottom end of the misnomer Turkish/Iranian Plateau it is not a plateau it is a large expanse of mountains and plateaus and everyone who has been through them more or less agrees traveling through that would be a nightmare for any military effort this is what I'm talking about with you being bad at reading maps. If you meant the SE of Iran itself which user you responded to provided a map with iran's border marked then I'd find your strategy more believable but then Saudi Arabia would have to attack through SAE and Oman territory.

This conflict will be the excuse to put millions of more shitskinned rapists into White countries. ZOG doesn't start wars it doesn't want.

*Iran's Plateau border marked out

"The goyim know the Saudis are our allies so lets pretend this is a new development and announce it on our terms".

Never forget:

Judiasm/Israel is the anvil
Islam is the hammer

…also house of saud are kikes…

Her face reminds me of a predatory fish.

(checked)

DEATH TO ALL JEWS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I've been traveling all day lads. Is this what is being slid? What the fuck is happening?

any sauce for the music in this video?

Nice digits hitler.

We're watching phase 2 of WWIII unfold: Persian gulf front is beginning. Prepare your angus

this is why turkey took a hard stance on israel.

Middle east needs to heat up fast before the 50th anniversary of the 6-day war is over!
G-d wills it!

Just like Trump we can't go off of what these people say publicly. Turkey is the biggest invader of Europe so they are acting as Israels sword. Erdogen could easily be saying this because its what his citizens want to hear.

Turkey Qatar do big business just like Qatar and Iran share Oil Fields.

Ive never understood Turkey they seem to be allies and enemies with everyone all at once.

No. Head is too large for body, and the neck angle doesn't match the head angle. The lighting on the face doesn't match the softer lighting on the body. Also, the reflection is clearly brunette (as are the tails of the hair in the foreground).

it's because they have a ottoman empire mindset.

Is the pic new?

It would appear so, here's Sputnik's article about it: sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706071054385006-iran-parliament-shooting/

Now bombs are going off in a metro in Iran.

The 5 Taliban Released

Fuck can we stop this fake terrorist attack proxy army bullshit and get this fucking show on the road already.

PUTIN JUST GIVE IRAN A COUPLE NUKES ALREADY AND LETS GET THIS FUCKER STARTED

I want to see footage of Saudi sand niggers charging into Qatar on camels backed by 100m of US weapons, while Trump tweets: " I could pass for an Arab if someone would lend me some dirty clothes."
(Theme related)

They gonna pull a Yemen on Qatar, why?

bbc/cnn confirmed

The orb commands it.

Ok, I didnt make myself clear.

My plan involved a strong strike from Qatar to the "belly" of the mountains, but moving SE to join with the plateau guys, who struck, with a larger, but less experienced force, from Dubai, which is a good penetration point, on the east end of the nation.

Funny how everyone thinks it is the kikes…
What about the Arabs from Saudi Arabia? Quatar is an ally of Iran and Iran and Saudi Arabia aren't on good terms at all.
Highly likely that Saudi Arabia will try to diminish Iran.

Israel will use the situation to advance israeli border

Kikes stand to gain no matter who is fighting

You do realize kikes are notorious for using others to attain their ends?

Now go back to cuckchan or reddit you hook nosed faggot.

That means war with Russia

kill yourselves

Where did I imply that you monumental nigger cum junkie?

udungufed

This is quite possibly the dumbest comment I have yet to read on this board. If Iran decides to close the strait then they close the strait and there is nothing Israel can do about it.

FUCKING KEK

somebody get that quatari comic

Oh fuck, another theory just occurred to me reading that.

Yeah, likely that comment by one of the Rothchilds a few decades ago about how they are behind every war, and all war would stop tomorrow if the wanted it too.

Just that.

damn why you so triggered kike? he said
and this is your kikey response
fucking killyourself kike

Turkey is already reaching out to Qatar wake up and check the news

where are all these kikes coming from?

So as said, Iran has full control over the strait?

Qatar comic

leftypol memes are so bad, such an odd coincidence that attempts to make Trump look bad are just humorless and pathetic

How can it be leftypol if there's a Satan and demons involved there. Unless they are being hypocrites about the supernatural at the moment, what with all their atheism.

I never said it was. I said that it's not just leftypol now, the entire middle to left spectrum has gone full retard it seems
exhibit a: you being too retarded to read

Holy shit please try to contain your autism or fuck off from here

Did you read your own reply? How brain dead are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=jA4AmhTqWOU&feature=youtu.be

its a qatar comic from 1 week ago , thought of it when

so got the source from
youtube.com/watch?v=jA4AmhTqWOU&

shitty comic is still shitty

Kill yourself

so you can sacrifice me to yahweh?

Go back and look at your own posts and what you replied too, stop being a stupid faggot

aka Austria Hungary and Serbia

Lel this shitty damage control

I did. posting hitler doesn't stop you from being a jew
If you can't articulate your thoughts well enough to stop being a tape recorder then stop being a waste of space and kill yourself

kek

Ellis? Is this you?

CNN lol so many planted stories, when do they go full onion, and make fun of themselves. Waiting til NYT and WashP finish writing the 'facts'
Even if Russia did do it, WHY! Israel Mossad I would understand, Russia not so much.

(checked)

Every time you see ambiguous or unnamed 'intelligence officials believe…' it means 'deep state wants you to believe…'
thus by this logic they don't want relations with Qatar to end, which means it's a good thing that they are

I believe it's similar in the UAE and Kuwait as well.

This is the most interesting part:
And yet there is no civil unrest or anything. Why? Probably because Qatar isn't a democracy and thus can have strong law enforcement.

medieval 2 - total war. and more good stuff over here: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWyaH1ZQlxj2wHx3E5Voj5wXML1BEehr8

fuck off

I honestly hope that happens because the only way we're taking back Europe is if we force every European to fight a Racial Holy War.

What the fuck kind of number is that?

Turkey sends troops to qatar.

Same. Also there's too many sunnis in the world relative to shia. Anything to BTFO the sunni and empower the shia ensures the Islamic world stays fractured down the middle and hopefully they keep murdering each other for an other 1300 years until we ascend to space, out breed them, then come back to cleanse mother Earth.

archive.is/r83kq
Iran Assails Saudi Arabia After Pair of Deadly Terrorist Attacks
Iran’s revolutionary guard lashed out at Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, hours after 12 people were killed and 42 others were wounded in devastating attacks on two potent symbols in Tehran, the capital: Iran’s Parliament and the mausoleum of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
The Islamic State immediately said it was behind the attacks,
which is predominantly Shiite Muslim. The group, which views Shiite Muslims as apostates, is battling with Iranian-backed forces in Iraq and in Syria.
Tensions in the Middle East were already high; after a visit by President Trump, Saudi Arabia and several Sunni allies led a regional effort on Monday to isolate Qatar [1],
the one Persian Gulf country that maintains relations with Iran.
[1] 5 Arab States Break Ties With Qatar, Complicating U.S. Coalition-Building archive.is/Yx7bQ

many thanks!
and nice playlist, bookmarked

see

The extra numbers were the citations.

what's in this for King Roach to back Qatar, other than a few billion shekels to his bank account? Not much it seems.

Dunno but its nice to see Turkey take a side instead of being everyones ally and enemy at the same time.

How much time left until the 24 hour ultimatum expires? So far the cockroaches sided with Qatar and there are no signs of Qatar compliance to the ultimatum

Times been up for a while now. Lets cross our fingers for more major happenings this week.

Still don't trust them not to start stabbing people in the back.

With the new weapons trump supplied to Saudi Arabia, and with Qatar not complying with their demands, I would expect tensions reaching a breaking point at any moment now

archive.is/68ZK4
Threats of war? Saudi Arabia gives Qatar a 24 hour ultimatum
archive.is/PQXrg
REPORT: Saudi Arabia Gives 24-Hour Ultimatum to Qatar, Experts Warn Military Conflict Looms
archive.is/LnAj8
Saudi Arabia reportedly gives Qatar 24-hour ultimatum to fulfill 10 conditions
archive.is/Qiajf
Saudi Arabia Gives Qatar 24 Hour Ultimatum As Analysts Warn Of "Military Confrontation"

Don't think Saudis have gotten any of those weapons yet.

I'm glad to see them stand up to ZOG and Saudis, but I still despise them for the game they play with europe and unleashing shitskins into Europe. Also, once he collects his shekels from Qatar I wouldn't put it past him to switch sides.

Is Turkey going to really fight ZOG? Maybe could retake Hagia Sophia but would truly need to clean house of 70 million Roaches with chem/bio weapons and ZOG wouldn't allow it.

The Saudis aren't going to fight. Fucking Houtis fighting in sandals and with daggers have knocked them on their ass with the best weapons ZOG has to offer. If the roaches are providing food and agree to escort them to run the blockade…is ZOG going to fire on Turkey? With all the Deep State ZOG shit going on with Trump now?

No those weapons have not been delivered, still it will not slow down the Saudi's desire to throw their neighbour under the bus.

Yes, saudis are shit tier fighters, they could not even beat poor Yemenians, but one could expect anything from these sandniggers if Qatar doesnt bow down,

The majority of SA's army are hired foreigners so this will be really interesting how it plays out. Israel has done 2 bombing runs on Assad which is pretty big since they always try to get the goyim (USA) to do their dirty work. I don't think its that far fetched that Trump said "heres a bunch of weapons, fight your own war".

I also hate the degenerates in Qatar and they are a big player in the White Slave Trade. They do have comfy planes though and they don't hire fat pigs as stewardess. I can't decide who I'd rather see wiped out here, it's a toss up. I'd like to take all but Iran, who are a decent check on Jewish power in the region.

archive.is/fjR8X
Donald Trump tweets support for blockade imposed on Qatar

And 2 nights ago the DOJ tweeted that they are allies with Qatar and wish them luck or something to that degree. Trump sends out mixed signals all the time.

The Jews have been getting punches in at Assad under the radar whenever they can. With a big media story distraction in the ZOG, it's perfect time for High Kikery shenanigans in the mideast. Usually they do it over christmas or during elections, but this Trump senate bullshit is a good smokescreen for Jewish terrorism.

Interesting. Worth keeping an eye on, that's for sure.

88D chess my fellow Trumpsters

DEVS VVLT

youtube.com/watch?v=kILVVS_mD9U
Bloomberg TV Markets and Finance
Here's What's Behind the Qatar Diplomatic Split
Qatar and Iran share large natty gas field.
Mohammed Sergie - Bloomberg news Doho

HOW LONG UNTIL THEIR TIME IS UP??

some people say time is up, others say that there are around 5-7 hrs left

Bahrain protests have been 'springing up' spontaneously, and coincidentally.

Didn't hillary have some pay-to-play shenanigans with qatar in the podesta emails? I recall reading a clinton foundation gala with chelsea and bill in qatar.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Leadership Transition at GU-Qatar
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46412
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46464
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15292
Qatar Running - gpodesta on the ground in Qatar - Date: 2014-06-14 14:13
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43403
Several countries have donated toward the (Clinton) foundation’s goal of establishing a $250 million endowment, including the United Arab Emirates (giving $1-5 million), Saudi Arabia ($10-25 million) and Oman ($1-5 million over time), according to the Journal. Germany, Australia, Qatar, Norway, Italy and the Netherlands have also donated.

I wonder if Trump is have the Saudis fuck up Qatar just in time to distract from whatever fraud the jews want to spin about the nothing testimony of Comey tomorrow. That would be hilarious.

archive.is/xJldY
Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept
archive.is/qYP6D
Wikileaks email confirms $1M birthday gift from Qatar to Bill Clinton
archive.is/MLOfF
Qatar tried to cozy up to Hillary Clinton through Tony Blair's wife

oh shit

Isn't the ultimatum about to end?

pretty sure it ended hours ago

Not Obama made himself a tool of the saudis as much as Trump. What a farce.

archive.is/Huhai
June 7th 2017 - Gulf blockade disrupts Qatar Airways flights | Qatar News | Al Jazeera
Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt have closed their airspace to Qatari aircraft on Tuesday amid a deepening diplomatic row, forcing Qatar's flag carrier to

archive.is/KhLEV
Qatar blockade could impact Al Jazeera
June 6, 2017 07.41 Europe/London By Robert Briel
A number of countries, including Egypt have already blcoked access to Al Jazeera websites and TV channels, claiming the broadcaster backed Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood. In Saudi Arabia, the ministry of information closed the office of Al Jazeera channel and withdrew the licence. The Saudis accused the channel of promoting “terrorist groups” and supporting rebels in Yemen.
The channel is regarded by many as a tool for furthering Qatari foreign policy and promoting the views of Islamist groups that the monarchy has backed in recent years.
The original Al Jazeera channel’s willingness to broadcast dissenting views, for example on call-in shows, created controversies in the Arab States of the Persian Gulf.

archive.is/hpok6
May 24, 2017 at 10:57 am - Qatar state news hacked, posts fake news about emir
archive.is/43Htv
June 3, 2017 at 7:39 pm - Hackers leak emails from UAE ambassador to US
Hacked emails belonging to Yousef al-Otaiba show close coordination with pro-Israel, anti-Iran think tank.
The agenda includes in-depth discussions on Qatar, including Qatar-based Al Jazeera.
archive.is/Iz7zk
June 7, 2017 Container lines scramble for new trade routes as Gulf strengthens Qatar 'blockade'
archive.is/KctfD
June 7, 2017 at 12:11 pm FBI: Russian hackers instigated Qatar blockade
FBI investigators believe Russian hackers may have planted the fake story which started the diplomatic row within the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC).

NORTH KOREA FIRES MISSILES

my guess, Oil is getting cheap since everyone is trying to wean themselves from fossil fuel, the gulf states are feeling the pinch, and have decided to split up Qatar's oil between themselves for an economic boost

Wrong thread m8.

Well, whatever is going on, Al Jazeera is being cut off for being lippy.
archive.is/AjMld
June 7, 2017 at 9:28 pm - Islamic institutions divided over Qatar blockade

archive.is/S5GxH
June 7, 2017 at 9:48 am - International Union of Muslim Scholars: Siege on Qatar is ‘haram’
He reiterated that “none of the other channels is doing the same for the Muslim nation with the same effect. We have never seen it supporting Iran. We know that this channel is supported by a state with a very strong will.”

OOOYY VEEYY GOYIM
It was the Ebil Russian hackers who ate cause the crisis in Qatar

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/07/russian-hackers-qatar-crisis-fbi-inquiry-saudi-arabia-uae

Oh how convenient that all of a sudden it was just a prank bro that also just happens to fuel the muh Russian hackers narrative. Someone fucked something up big time with this and is trying to sweep it under the rug at the last minute. Although I'm interested to hear what others think of all this?

Rogue ICBMs removing the problem for us. If you have to root for anyone it may be Qatar since this looks like the Saudi-Israeli alliance flexing their muscle.

Qatar will be made an internment camp for all Muslim refugees.
I have not read the thread other than:

So does that mean that Qatar and KSA will not beat themselves to death? Was this all just a (((ruse)))?

I don't know whose russian hacking who anymore

Well?? What the fuck happened? All bark no bite?

Pic unrelated

So it's pic related?

I fucking hate happening blueballs

Except they won't. Since they don't really give a shit about turkey or view it as true europe. They were given a spot to fuck with russia. That and perma threaten Greece into lapdog status.
If the downed russian planes or failed coup say anything. It'd be that the west seems poised to turn on roachland at the slightest whim.

Can't even stop himself from laughing in delight when he mentions isis.

Kind of like how they gave saddam a wink and a nod to invade kuwait. Then leveled his army in 2 weeks.

Utter diversionist nonsense. The plain fact is the House of Saud is absolutely desperate. Oil price remains low, around $50 a barrel. The monster Saudi IPO on Aramco is only 12 months away. The House of Saud needs to move the markets towards a higher oil price by any means necessary – ultimatums and threats of war included.

ARAMCO IS HAVING AN IPO ?!
WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS KNEW?!
this explains iran and qatar

Qatar doesn't want to bend the knee to it's neighbors;

Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani says Qatar has never experienced such hostility even from an enemy country.
Qatar is not ready to change its foreign policy to resolve a dispute with fellow Arab Gulf states and will never compromise, Qatar's foreign minister has told Al Jazeera.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/qatar-fm-ready-surrender-170608142453812.html

ht tp://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/days-qatar-gulf-rift-170608140225181.html

no comment

after an enourmous let down, I think he is. Maybe not as much as Hillary or the nigger kang, but they absolutely have made him bend the knee and it's showing all over the place.

right. And who do you think will help them increase that funding? Yes that's right. The US.

archive.is/ReEH1
pls archive user, and there is also no need to break links on 8ch.

archive.is/4nKYv
Jun 8, 2017 - Al Jazeera media platforms under cyberattack
Website and digital platforms of entire Doha-based network undergoing 'systematic and continual hacking attempts'.
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/al-jazeera-media-platforms-cyberattack-170608170600837.html