Roy Larner

This fookin guy.
balls.ie/football/london-terror-attack-milwall-fan-366507
archive.is/UPiW8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

What an absolute fucking lad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_London#Demography
south-bermondsey.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/london/southwark/south-bermondsey
8ch.net/ultras
express.co.uk/news/world/678814/England-football-fans-clash-french-police-Euro-2016
thesun.co.uk/news/3731817/defiant-battlecry-of-hero-footie-fan-hailed-the-lion-of-london-bridge-after-single-handedly-fighting-machete-terror-trio-with-bare-fists/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/f-you-im-millwall-how-10568626
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/06/millwall-fan-roy-larner-london-bridge-attackers
si.com/planet-futbol/2017/06/06/roy-larner-london-terror-attack-millwall-fc
justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jayne-jacob
metro.co.uk/2017/06/05/fundraiser-for-millwall-fan-who-fought-terrorists-and-got-stabbed-five-times-6687313/
change.org/p/award-roy-larner-the-george-cross
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/523720/Russian-Ultras-Love-Millwall-Lions-Hooligans-Someone-Likes-Us-Euro-2016-Football
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_Larner
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_Bushwackers
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/lion-london-bridge-roy-larner-10613808
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4583972/Bristol-City-return-Millwall-plaque-Roy-Larner.html
itv.com/news/2017-06-13/millwall-fan-who-took-on-london-terrorists-says-he-is-on-road-to-recovery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty fuckin' based. Next rally the lads together and start shattering some mudslime teeth in Rotherham

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_London#Demography

>south-bermondsey.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/london/southwark/south-bermondsey

Mmm.

Witnesses say terrorists started shouting "aloha snackbar" to which Roy responded with a polite "Fuck you, I'm Milwall" before charging three of them.

This reminds me does anyone have that picture of Pig of Marseille which went

Brutal beatings and Removal of muslims will come to a town near you but only if you post:

SHAYLER THE IMPALER
WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER
COME ON, ENGLAND!

Oy vey

I said this before but Holla Forums didn't hear me:
football fans, ultras in Europe are a force which is in power surpassed only by army and police. Perhaps stronger. Definitely more numerous.

8ch.net/ultras feel free to check the board and post even if you're not into football, you might see or learn something new

This is gold!

“I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the piss out of these bastards’. I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘Fuck you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me.
I stood in front of them trying to fight them off. Everyone else ran to the back. I was on my own against all three of them, that’s why I got hurt so much. It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging. I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere.
They were saying, ‘Islam, Islam!’. I said again, ‘Fuck you, I’m Millwall!’
It was the worst thing I could have done as they carried on attacking me.
Luckily, none of the blows were straight at me or I’d be dead."

MILLWALLU ACKBAR

drinks for free for the rest of his life

Doctor Pavel, I'm Millwall!

Mr Larner has certainly made his mother proud.

Phyllis Larner, 78, told The Sun: “He’s fearless, my son. He’ll give as good as he gets.

“He’s quite nippy and lippy and wouldn’t back down from a fight.

“He wouldn’t care who it was or if they had a knife or gun.”

Mr Larner, from Peckham, south-east London, said the attackers eventually “ran out of the pub and legged it”.

I effin love this guy, I also seem to have gotten dubs in OP which means Kek loves him too

[checked]
this is downright hilarious. 10/10 OC

Funny how the Jews work depending which narrative they are trying to push. On another day, different sandniggers, he'd be on cover of DM "The Face of White Nationalist Hatred."

Please immortalise him Holla Forums

Despite his injuries, he followed them outside.

“It wasn’t until I was in a police car,” said Mr Larner, “That I realised I was in a bad way. I’d been sliced up all over.”

“I didn’t think of my safety at the time,” he added. “I’d had four or five pints — nothing major.

“I can handle myself. But I was out with an old person and it was out of order.”

As he recovers in hospital, Mr Larner’s friends have brought him a running magazine. The front cover headline reads: “Learn to run.”

Absolute fookin legend!

The people on these boards need to be made aware of who the (((enemy))) is.

Absolute fucking legend.
The UK needs more lads like this.

Proud of him, wish I could shout him an english breakfast when he gets out of hospital

What were you expecting exactly?

Basically understanding that football fans, ultras in particular are an army, not "degenerates". I was trying to point out that yes there is hate between clubs and fighting in the streets, but should they for whichever reason unite, have a common goal they are a well trained army in urban combat and stronger than any army/police. Plus they know their cities better than any cop, soldier or immigrant does
That is what I was trying to convey

It makes sense, I think there are other anons who will agree with you, I did enjoy some of the antics in Europe last year.
express.co.uk/news/world/678814/England-football-fans-clash-french-police-Euro-2016

They're seem very emotional though, would be hard to work with them

Just enjoying a few pints with the lads day out in Marseille innit, nothing to be worried about

In before extreme hooligan crackdown to keep the UK defenseless

thesun.co.uk/news/3731817/defiant-battlecry-of-hero-footie-fan-hailed-the-lion-of-london-bridge-after-single-handedly-fighting-machete-terror-trio-with-bare-fists/

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/f-you-im-millwall-how-10568626

Even guardian?
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/06/millwall-fan-roy-larner-london-bridge-attackers

si.com/planet-futbol/2017/06/06/roy-larner-london-terror-attack-millwall-fc

“Millwall Football Club wishes to commend Roy Larner for his immense bravery in incredibly terrifying circumstances, and indeed all other members of the public whose actions helped to save others,” a spokesman for the club told the Independent.

Where do we send our Get Well Soon Lad cards too?

I want this.

Get this man a rifle. Then next time he can do some real damage.

Props to this guy who will inevitably be fucked over by the ungodly corrupt UK justice system that favors "muh diversity" over actual justice

This had me in stitches too
Absolute legend, this lad

Michael (((Savage))) was saying 10 years ago that only the football hooligan can save England…

Tommy Robinson said the same thing, that the football hooligans will be the English men who go door to door hunting Muslims when the time comes.

Mindslip? After all, isn't it racist to say Islam = ISIS?

LMAO the fucking British. I knew the response from the team would be lukewarm. Seems like they're afraid to speak out to loudly in support of their lad here. I can't believe what a pussy footed response this is, afraid of encouraging people to stand up and incurring liability.

Checked
Before we started mass importation of muslims last year I talked to a police officer in Piran (my phone got stolen by a fucking Macedonian šiptar, he got arrested and deported lol, thx police)
Anyway the cop told me there is little they can do stopping the transport because orders are such, but that Polish and German hooligans will take care of business
(true story)

I'm exhausted but I hope I gave you a reason to smile. I think we could all use a morale boost. And more people like Roy. If you are British please buy him drinks forever. He's a great inspiration to all Europeans

"Thanks to Roy's actions the jihadis were forced outside and moments later shot dead by police.

They fled into the street, where he watched armed police blast them.

Roy said: “They died around me, which was one of the best feelings ever.”

**However, it also emerged yesterday that he is homeless and kipping on someone’s sofa.
“He is homeless at the moment and sleeping at a friend’s house. He really does deserve help.” user you know what you must do, if you aren't a complete poorfag, help our lad**

This man is a real human bean.

(checked)
Now that's a big guy!

Brb, memetically channelling all the sports valor to racial valor.

This guy is a madman.

That is good.

make sure it goes to him. thru threats?

There are some reports that say he lost fingers on both hands, but look at him he is smiling, happy that he saved basically everyone and would do the exact same thing again. Says it was very satisfying watching the sandniggers die.

This guy… If there ever was a hero it is this lad

(Checked)

SHAYLER THE IMPALER

COME ON, ENGLAND!

Roy's a little ray of sunshine in a bleak world. what a good cunt

That makes no sense.

I think he means he was slashed instead of stabbed?

I don't think you can get stabbed by a machete.

Made my eyes a bit watery tbh. Hooligans remove kebab please. Him and the nurse who was killed running towards danger to save lives are the type of people Europe desperately needs.

[checked]
Kek and Roy will it

metro.co.uk/2017/06/05/fundraiser-for-millwall-fan-who-fought-terrorists-and-got-stabbed-five-times-6687313/

Just what state of mind do you think it needs to come out of a trench and fucking charge? Russian hooligans have took it to a different level now though. Alcohol is the worst drug, you want to fight, you're convinced you can, but the reality is very different.

#FUCKYOUIMMILLWALL
Steal their stupid hashtags

I will wrap my fists in bacon while fighting mudslimes.

Fucking niggers, the lot of you.

nice try, kike

This fucking guy and his friends sound like total, absolute fucking bros. Cheers from across the pond you limey fucking bastards, I have more respect for you guys now if you have lads like these being held in reserve.

It's one of the only ways we're different from Sweden or Germany. If we didn't have it, our men would give up on strength and virility and our culture would sink into ashes

I've been saying for years the solution to mass shooters and terror attacks is for people to run towards them instead of away. Sure, the people who charge will get hurt or killed, but they become heroes and the attackers become a joke. When shootings and terror attacks only result in getting laughed and making a mockery of your cause, fewer people will be inclined to try.

SHAYLER THE IMPALER
COME ON, ENGLAND!

can't even make this shit up anymore man

It's really amazing how many random citizens managed to have protracted battles with these 3 "terrorists" in the 8 short minutes between the start of the stabbings and the shooting dead by police.
That's at least 3 so far.
(((amazing))).
More likely he was stabbed in a soccer casual beef over the weekend then paid to say he got it fighting terrorists

Fuck off (1) faggot

You first.

His stitches are (((amazing))) cgi too then?
A false flag doesn't mean it isn't a real habbening.
(You) go fugg yourself Akmed.

FIST THEM MUDCUNTS

t. Leftypol and someone who knows nothing about football (it is called football not soccer, faggot)

[checked]
I got this impression as well. Would be a blast to go on a night out with.

This exactly, this is how you win at this, you turn the tables on the kuram and yuseff and render them a complete fucking joke

I really wish the cops would just turn a blind eye and let us deal with the situation

Kike, kike, go away, come again another day

SHAYLER THE IMPALER

COME ON, ENGLAND!

He means none of them were clean hits but instead superficial lacerations, which is what happens when men raised on a culture of pub brawls fight "men" whose lives mostly consisted of goat herding and sticking their ass in the air in prostration. When you use an edged weapon to slash, like a sword or machete, edge alignment is important. Axes are easier because the weapon is balanced more like a club, so you can use it more crudely and still see results. If you're a fucking weak amateur, or your opponent is not an imbecile that stands in one place and lets you hit him, landing those cuts so that they're mortal wounds takes skill and foresight. This is why the sword was always the weapon of the nobleman and the officer. He is fortunate that the shitskins ran away like cowards because eventually he would have been worn down and slowed with fatigue, and then they could have landed a seriously injuring blow.

Exactly.

What part of:
Did you not understand?
Those injuries were made from behind with a short bladed knife like a scalpel or stanley (the favoured weapon of casuals.)
"Terrorists" had military/hunting style knives.
No CGI needed, soccer casual scum get injuries like this all the time as a result of their pointless street skirmishes with other White men, all over which Jewish owned football team is best.

If you were actually from Britain and knew the first thing about the culture I'm describing, you would know that even in the UK they are called SOCCER CASUALS, not "FOOTBALL CASUALS."
All this attempted damage control because your pitiful psyop is falling to pieces.

No, it's what happens when a rival casual slashes you from behind with a stanley knife (google it.)
The point is to mark the enemy, not kill them. If the casual has grassed to the police in the past (skirmishes are meant to be kept between the firms with no police involved no matter the outcome) then the cut will be across his face and mouth, when it is termed a "Chelsea smile."
The "Chelsea smile" was also used to refer to a cut across both buttocks.
Those slashes did not come from a large knife, but believe the Jewish "hero" stories if you insist, some goyim never evolve and will lap up the hollywood hero narratives hook line and sinker.

Guys like this magnificent bastard have to start taking apprentices. We need them to teach boys how to dispense enough Cronenbergian body-horror on these fucks that they'll think twice before raising a hand to any white men.

Britbongs any help?

Everything about this story makes me angry. This happened in a bar.3 Mudslimes walked into a bar with knives and only ONE FUCKING GUY even tried to fight them. No one thought to grab a stool, or a beer bottle? No, this is not a story to be proud of. You anglos should be fucking embarrassed.

and there's nothing mentioning the aftermath. did he manage to stop all 3 of them or did he get sliced and diced for being an hero?

Sounds like every one split to save their own asses so there was no one left in bar to mass-stab. In my opinion being a punching-bag to save a bunch of cowards is not the kind of hero I would want to be.

not from the UK m8

I wonder who could be behind these posts

Requesting Leonidas MILLWALL!

Never heard of the no-go zones? If you go remove kebob from a police no-go zone, wtf do you think the police are going to do about actions taken in a zone they do not enter!?!

That footage is actually from the 2011 London riots, where Enfield locals were defending their home against looters after a dindu got shot

Remember, lads. Bones heal, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever.

He's lucky it was a high profile terror attack or he'd be facing charges.

When I was a teen and group of friends and I were walking through a park and came across a group of sandniggers beating on a white kid. He was holding his own pretty well given the circumstances and had two of them on the ground grappling with both of them but the others were kicking him. We intervened and roughed them up badly and one of them was hospitalised for a week. Next day we're arrested on charges of battery. Fast forward to a later date and the magistrate wants to upgrade it to a racially motivated hate crime. The sandniggers had made up a story that we were yelling racial abuse at them.

It wasn't as bad as it could have been because we were minors but it pretty much ruined our late teens.

I feel you brother. I got also dragged through court because some fucking čefur got drunk and accidentaly himself on a knife

To anyone saying the English people are defenseless watch this.
They are far from defenseless even if the army and police are betraying them. You push them too far you are going to get rekt. Case evident also with our top boy Roy here doesn't back down to no one. 1 man army

Bring back football hooliganism

Problem with English hooligans is they lost their way. They are just weak, fat, and useless now. England needs to take lessons from the Russian hooligans and get back in shape, learn tactics, and how to properly fight, to reclaim their place.

During Euro 2016 in France, the Russians, even though outnumbered beat the living fuck out of the English hooligans.

Hooliganism can be used to fight back against the Islamic menace.

Kek approves of this fucking lunatic. He's the greatest.

Use the video or include it with your post.

Ive got lads in the UK who already love this guy.

BALLS OF KRUPPSTAHL.

Gotta admit.

Update from Roy's friend:
Mick Church (this was still in intenaive care)
1.visited Roy today in intensive care. He has lost his glasses and his hands are bandaged up past his elbows. He has 2 10 inch scars on the side of his face and neck and his lung collapsed. Watching him trying to see the mobile phone and use it to answer the call from his daughter was pitiful but we both laughed at the futility of his struggle.

More recently he is stable and released from intensive care
Jayne Jacob
2."I visited Roy today and he is incredibly upbeat considering he now needs another operation. He has asked me to tell you all from the bottom of his heart how overwhelmed he is with all the support. he has received after the traumatic experience he has just been through. All the best to everyone. Jayne ❤️"

I never do this, but fuck it, this lad deserves it. Apparently he is homeless and was sleeping on a friend's sofa before this happened.

I'm broke as a church mouse atm, but if you have a bit to spare, pls donate to this lad

change.org/p/award-roy-larner-the-george-cross

The wounds are old or faked cosmetically.
He's a jew.
The attack was faked by the (((usual suspects)))

t. shill
With zero proof to back any of his claims
In case I'm wrong, elaborate

Except for the fact there were witnesses that saw it, there are numerous people in Peckham and London who say it is typical of him not to back down to anyone and how about you ask the people he saved?
You can shut right up and fuckoff with your shilling

Nah, mate. Your shitskin desert cult is getting a little too uppity, and it's starting to piss whitey off.

Exactly. Time has come to return the favors. Not everyone runs away. Not everyone is scared of you. And you will certainly see that not everyone backs down. There is a reason ultras, football fans are being considered as a "third" army by both law enforcement as intelligence agencies. If you're going to choose an enemy this is the worst one. We will dance on your graves. Big love to Roy! Get well soon lad!

Absolute fookin' legend. This man is a role model for all Bongs white men to strive after.

You are right to an extent because England's hardest lads were on travel ban forbidden to leave the country I will elaborate further, right now i'm on phone and low battery

Yes and yes. Kek bless

Absolute madman. Incredible but somewhat nature to Millwall fans

checked and hilarious. Go, England!

He was right. Well trained men, live for the adrenaline rush. Know what loyalty to your hometown means. Love their homeland.
Trained in evading police (I could care less which team cops side with)

The wounds aren't dressed to prevent infection and this is a std cosmetic trick, a la frankensteins monster, staples and stitches on display for wow factor.
Larner is a jewish name.
The video with the policeman getting into camo trousers then putting his uniform back over the top.
Multiple faked previous attacks to feed the same agenda.

Nah mate, your zionist cult enacting the Kalergi plan and pretending to be white is starting to piss the world off.

4u

What the fuck!? Somebody give this man a hand, I've spent every dime I have on a project for the volk but if I had a dime I'd spare it.

Lerner is a jewish name. Larner is an occupational surname derived from the word leornian which is Olde English for scholar, which in turn originated from the Old Saxon lernon which literally translates into "to learn". Thanks for playing anyways.

Cont. So to add to your post, alot of English lads are banned from visiting away games or tournaments. What you had in Marseille isn't necessary representative. Abstaining from alcohol, Russians came in smaller numbers but hungry to become alpha. Main Russian firm leaders organised qualifications (deatmatch by k.o.) who can come to Marseille so they brought only the hardest fighters thirsty for blood.
English fans are still among world's toughest, here I would also rank Poland, Balkan.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/523720/Russian-Ultras-Love-Millwall-Lions-Hooligans-Someone-Likes-Us-Euro-2016-Football

THIS MAN NEEDS A BALLAD

"The Lion of the London Bridge". Something to (hopefully) restore a bit of the Brit's damaged masculinity and sense of culture. New nationalist heroes would be a great new memetic vector.

You see, this is how easy it is to pick you jews story apart. Here's a famous mafia jew called Larner;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_Larner

There are numerous others, who range from (((journalists))) to proponents of (((witchcraft.)))

In addition you didn't manage to refute the evidence that injuries of that nature need to be protected from infection. Unless of course they aren't injuries and merely cosmetic fakery.

Jews have been hiding out in my country taking our names to protect their identity for hundreds of years so your "evidence" doesn't really stack up. It smacks of std jew subversion, or braindead willingness to believe the narrative the jewish owned papers portray.

Your move.

"The fake lion of zion" probably.
Damaged masculinity.
Memetic vector.
D&C and TRS tier terminology.

Oh you researched his family tree as well? I thought you were an online cosmetic surgeon scar analyst

REEEEEEEEE
autistic jew screeching

It's not jews…….. it's muslims
What did you research?
And it's not a scar (supposedly) it's a fresh knife wound to the neck where your carotid artery is and numerous nerves which if severed cause paralysis. But there he is leering like a jew hero, while you lap it up like a good little goy, or conspirator.

Does it really piss you off so much that someone stood up against your shitskin and inspires people, akmed? The roles are turning… You are becoming the hunted.

bump

NO ONE LIKES US. WE DON'T CARE.

Roy Larner, June 3, 2017

Forgot to change filename but yeah what an absolute nutter. Fucking class act man

Thanks for this dubs hooligan, I didn't know that. I still need to ask, shouldn't the English start training anyways somewhat like the Russians? If can help strengthen the strongest hooligans, down to the weakest in case of ambush.

And if the hooligans will be the only people hunting down the Mudslimes, since the police and government refuse to do anything, then they need to be prepared. Especially for when the next Islamic terrorist attack comes. The hooligans will be there to fight, like Roy.

Daaaamn… They only asked for £500 and it's over £45,000 now. Dude's getting his own place at least.

I cannot believe you fucking UK cucks. You had a whole pub against 3 goatfuckers and you wouldn't even help the guy defending you.

And this story goes to show you that anyone insulting "lads" or "chavs" or any other "white trash" is a kike shill. These people certainly exhibit signs of being low class, but they are literally the only hope for our race.

You aren't an ultra so you wouldn't understand
You fucking traitor piece of fucking shit
To an ultra this makes perfect sense.
#nofearcrew
#capitalriotcrew
#destroyeverythingthatcomesinyourpathcrew

you were correct in your first post, new wave of hooligans especially Russians and Polish abstain from alcohol and drugs they are in it for the adrenaline rush. I don't know exactly how to describe it but going to a foreign country with your lads knowing full well there is definitely a fight imminent, then going to town with zero to no fear, smashing the opponents winning and then celebrating….This is a feeling which is better than any drug known to mankind. If this reminds you of war it is not coincidental.
I think yes for sure English could do well to follow suit but things really aren't as simple. Even on the worst day English fans are among the toughest and strike fear into anyone who they visit.
What is maybe different England tp Russia, Poland:
Go fucking ham and fucking destroy the opponents
However:
When an opponent falls to the ground you leave him alone and move to the next one
If an opponent gives you his club colors do not injure him
If you see an opponent getting attacked by police, you help him and attack police .
English also do this but the Old Bill (1312)
makes it alot harder for then

What most missed is the following:..
abu jabar, akmed, haji, kuram or whatever the fuck the isis sandnigger's name was fucked up majorly he wore an arsenal tee (Millwall rivals) so when Roy heard them saying islam and saw the sandniggz sporting an arsenal tee that gave him even more motivation to fuck them up. You can't make this shit up. Millwall are notorious for their fighters, leaving a wake of wreckage and destruction everywhere they go they strike fear

LET 'EM COME, LET 'EM COME, LET 'EM COME
LET THEM ALL COME DOWN TO THE DEN

LET 'EM COME, LET 'EM COME, LET 'EM COME, WE'LL ONLY HAVE TO BEAT THEM AGAIN=

hey CAMERA shills

I'm tired beyond all reason, I girl I fancy is sleeping the alcohol off at a "friends" house ( she is too tired to drive home/fu ck.they don't fuck? I'm enraged) anyways I don't understand what you meant by your post?

Nice banner from the great meme war annon.That was my brigade. Fookin go on Millwall FC!!! Irish annons luv ye.

No. There's no running anymore. Muslims are cowards.

I only saw her for the third tiem today but whatever
I have the worst taste in women. They are pretty but pretty psycho
Pisses me off to no end that she is sleeping over at a little fucking bitch aquaintance of mine although they are friends for who knows how long.
Reeeeeeeee
sage for offtopic

Thanks mate!
love the Irish as well as Millwall. English lads are nothing to fuck with
14th Balkan division here

Yeah man, it is tongue in cheek, his m8s bought him this because he doesn't run )

What an absolute legend this man is. I just want to buy him 4 or 5 pints

precisely.
they rely on fear and shock tactics because too bitch to fight like real men.
But yeah if they are confronted by real men, you see what happens

True m8, I cant wait for the day when all true Europeans are forced to band together for the sake of the fourteen words. And the final crusade happens.

I have never confronted one who isn't a coward. I'm 5 foot 8.

[checked!]
Kek is with us
We will purge every fucking shitskin out of Europe

It's Saturday on Cold Blow Lane,
We've all come down to cheer,
We've had our jellied eels,
And our glass of beer,
Come rain or shine all the time,
Our families well bring,
And as the Lions run on the pitch,
Everyone will sing,
Let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em come,
Let 'em all come down to The Den,
We'll only have to beat 'em again,
We're the best team in London,
NO, the best team of all,
Everybody knows us,
We're called Millwall,
Let 'em all come down to The Den
Let 'em all…… come down……… TO THE DEN

Look at that nose, he's a kike. And if all the papers, even the guardian, are reporting him as a hero you can bet there's some kind of organized narrative. I don't see how it helps them to celebrate standing up to muds but there's probably some ulterior motive. Showing that kikes are with britons against mudslimes maybe? Something doesn't add up.

Also
All the hooligan movies I ever watched had Milwall as the antagonists. Don't trust em.

The issue isn't about being defenseless, the issue is being outnumbered by the enemy. Even Roy ended up having to take on the terrorists on his own, while the other lads ran away and hid instead of joining him in the fight.

Too bad he didn't bring his Millwall brick.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_Bushwackers

sorry i don't support degeneracy. i'm not supporting some alcoholics habit.

Fuck it you're probably not British or even European m8. We love our beer. It is like liquid food

Tremendous love to our English brothers and sisters. We will win this war together.
-LJ NORTH
Capital Riot Crew

Dubs confirm. Every fucking able bodied lad in that pub should be strung up and lashed publicly and severely, for cowardess. They let a 78 year old man stand alone, while they couldn't be arsed to even throw a fucking mug or bottle!

4 or 5 pints is nothing major

Yes, I pointed it out earlier, with evidence. At this point Holla Forums is just fat scummy jews trying to convince everyone that:
1 Jews aren't the problem
2 They aren't jews they are football hooligans
3 Christians are the problem
4 Jews didn't import muslims to carry out Kalergi
5 The royal family aren't jews

You can smell their bullshit in this thread, and the threads with the swedish flag thread and the union jack thread. Everyone knows it's the jew that is the root of the problem, oust them from positions of power 90% of the other problems (that they instigate and fan the flames of) go away.

They are getting scared and having a last ditch attempt to get their hosts to injure themselves.

Smug TRS cunts

If it were true I wouldn't care, but I would still prefer they went after the root of the problem so that the sword of jewry (islam) could return home to the lands that the jews stole from them.

You have to be pretty low iq to not realize who is doing this, which is why (((their))) current brainwash targets are impressionable muzzies and football hooligans.

Nice demoralisation faggot.

Truth is truth.
This cunt is a jew.
He never got stabbed.
I know someone who killed from a 4 inch blade that just happened to nick the stabee in the wrong place, he then hung himself in prison. This jew sports cosmetic wounds for go fund me shekels.
Fuck you, you jew cunt. You are the liar, the demoralizer, the parasite, the invader, and the soon to be hunted.

Fuck you, I'm Millwall

You are a shill fuck you

Millwall fan has also inspired the end of a 20-year feud between Bristol City fans and their south east London rivals.

Punters at a Bristol pub have decided to return a plaque they nicked off the Millwall team bus and want to present it to Roy as a recognition of his selfless actions.

Do you have any proof at all to back up your claims or are you a shill?

No you are a shill, some slag called (((Jayne Jacob))) set up this jews go fund me.
Nobody was being slaughtered it's another psyop, nothing more.

What apart from him looking like a jew, having a jew name, the stitches being cosmetic and open to infection, the go fund me being setup by a jew, the police putting on the camos, the fake cnn muslim photo op, the lesbo copper saying we are united by the victims diversity, the no cctv exactly like 3/22 westminster, the shills shilling the hero like the (((media))) who nobody normally believes because they are jewish, the police response time including throwing grenades (fucking what?), the "terrorists" having a van load of molotovs but not using them, I could probably go on till the post was too long.
If you believe this was genuine you are a fucking thicky.
The only terrorists involved in this incident are the UK gov and police which are interchangeable with mossad at this point.
inb4 fuckoff achmed

No I'm not going to "fuckoff akmed" but you have zero proof to substantiate your claims.

If you had I would believe you .
As things are though it is much more likely this transpired as it is.
You could have presented some arguments, besides hurrdurr pSyop jews uncovered wound. You are not a doctor. You are not an ultra you are not in (((soup alphabet)))

What reality is and what facts are is the following, refute me on these:
1. Ultras are nationalists
2. Ultras are trained in urban combat
3. Ultras are against terrorism and islam

If you achieved anything is you got a reply from me, trying to plant seeds of doubt, but that's it. You are reaching and you never went beyond that.Go ask your local football fan how he feels about daesh, islam and muslims.

I am ultra so I already know ;)

'mon then lad, square go like
I'm waiting

Roy apparently needs one more surgery (something to do with diaphragm?) but he wants to get a job when he gets out of the hospital
So much thanks if any of you helped him.
I believe in him and I believe in courage. I believe I never backing down even if the odds are stacked against you

You have no idea what I am. So his hands have to be covered (because infection) but his substantial head wounds may be left open to the elements and to rub against the pillow where of course they leave no blood or puss stains. I'm doubting you have ever seen or dealt with a serious injury, whereas I have.
You aren't an ultra because ultras are eastern european or russian. English hooligans such as 6.57 crew and headhunters are a thing of the past. It's just fat pissheads who couldn't go 1 on 1 in a ring because they are basically cowards. (((EDL))) supporters, low iq cannon fodder. But you keep supporting and giving money to the parasites.
I offered 10x more evidence of your hero being jewish than you did to prove you are anything but a larper, and sorrowfully mistaken about this so called terrorist attack.

There is no surrender and there is no retreat. You're at your core an animal
Back down to no one and lay down the law yourself. This is OUR land where WE set the rules. Be an inspiration to your fellow men.

By avoiding all confrontation with the judeo masonic power structure that pilfers 20%+ of anything you earn so they can keep Israel and the corrupt parliament and royalty going on forever.

My man I don't want to insult you, we'll have to agree to disagree here.
I mentioned b4 I'm not British but I stand firmly with English and every European.
Police and (((soup alphabet))) can't do their jobs but we will.

It would seem Kek approves of this

If there is a lesson to be learned from this:
You are either a person that runs away or you confront the issue head on.
I know where I stand, for everyone else:
Look within you to find the answer

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/lion-london-bridge-roy-larner-10613808

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4583972/Bristol-City-return-Millwall-plaque-Roy-Larner.html

itv.com/news/2017-06-13/millwall-fan-who-took-on-london-terrorists-says-he-is-on-road-to-recovery/

“I did not have time to run. One in front of me pulled out a knife, or whatever it was, and started shouting about Allah, Islam. I just started trying to fight back.”

"The three of them, I'm fighting them, and at the time I’m thinking of those families and kids who need to get out of the bar. It happened in about 45 seconds and as I've got them out they've been shot around me."

He added: "Maybe I'm a bit brain dead."

The Peckham man said he didn't want to let the terrorists win - and hadn't even clocked that they were wearing suicide vests (which later turned out to be fake) when he started throwing punches at them.

"Whether I'd do it again, I don't know. You just try and stop them coming in. OK, I got a good hiding from it, but they're not alive, I am still."