4 AM

Losing control?

What game have you put the most hours into?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/
poal.me/ukjvx7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We are continuing with Victory Gundam today after a short break.

Evenin' folks.

Evening everyone, what are you all drinking tonight?

RIP IN PIECE INDIA

How are you guys feeling tonight?

Morning everyone!

Still dying for a game, still running out of cigarettes. Gonna be down to cigars soon, thats gonna suck.

Red bull

0-5 Join in
6-8 Don't
9 Be productive
Trips drink myself to death.

Morning lads. I'm really in a decorating mood. One day when I get my own place I can't wait to make everything perfect. Something like this.

Probably WoW, got to around 300 days played however the majority of that was just AFK or using it as a message service with friends.

Probably WoW or Runescape back in the day. I did rack up like 250+ hours with Pokemon Emerald when it was current though.

Ice. Found a Circle K around where I live that has the really nice tiny crushed cubes. Shame those machines keep getting replaced for standard crushed ice ones when they break.

G'morning everyone

I've played a shit ton of tf2

I don't know. Neutral, I guess. I know some people aren't feeling so happy about Monster Hunter though.

Caffeinated, hbu

Still bored. Can't tell if its depression or I just have nothing to do. Probably both.

Morning konata, what'd you do today?

I got you this time.

Also, 5 months until winter.

I think I just accidentally killed some baby pigeons outside of my house

i never stood a chance

Well you got dubs, so what's that mean?

Probably KOTOR tbh.

Fine, hoping Hilary actually gets jailed. She won't.

Bye m8

That looks pretty comfy but wheres all the shelfs for the waifu figures?

How'd you manage that?

Hey man

Pepsi at the moment then probably a lot of milk later.

Playing Armored Core 1 on my PSP, have a good night/day everyone.

Whats happening to curry nigs?

What type of game did you want? There is always nep neps to play.
Can always drink instead of smoking

with vodka?

You buy any vodka yet fam?

Ice mixed with vodka?

see you next thread

i'm feeling pretty good

i didn't do anything interesting today
i shit posted on a few board and watched anime

Good morning everybody

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Looks comfy as fuck man.

goodbye

morning

Global Agenda. it's dead now though

well, can't say I feel much different.

lucky user, being able to afford caffeine.

well, start putting together a plan for our 8ch extreme loli prison adventure

EBOLA

To getting a new game, need something to play.

They are when you want to smoke 20 times a day.

user this is going to sound rough but once you save up enough money to move out, do it. I dated a girl with an autistic brother for a long time and you don't want that chain around your neck your entire life. Imagine when your folks die and YOU get to be the one to take care of him.

Late to the thread because I was playing Sid Meier's Pirates but anyways.

Shit's going down, we're in money trouble because Obamacare laws fucked up hard, which forced us to get bullshit insurance. If any medical incidents happen we might as well be homeless.

If I go down, I'll miss you lot. Thanks for letting me watch NXT with you

I have 2977 hours.
I have played TF2 for 124 full days.

I don't think I've even seen baby pidgeons before.

Hello. Thinking of getting some exercise done.

Well it's not my room but I'd love to have something like that. no animu

Destiny

Are you gonna die? Stream it

Always next time hombre

I have a hanging plant where some bird laid eggs in. Usually when I accidentally scaring it nothing happens but this time its wing might have gotten injured and it had trouble flying.

I looked inside its nest and it had 2 cute baby birds in it.
I really don't want them to die

They're cuter then expected.

I think most people would be happy about that.

Nah, had some Coca-cola with it.

To clarify, let's just say someone on Capcom's internal localization team they use now apparently buys into the whole "git gud culture needs to die" shtick the journos were pushing after that one guy failed at nuDoom.

Baby birds are pretty ugly, but I'd rather baby finches than baby pigeons, unless I suppose they were being bred for actual use like they were back in the old days (sending messages back and forth)

im too sober to be awake but too poor to be drunk

develop good habits

I hope you'll be alright.

Can't come soon enough. Welcome back m8.

Scraping together quarters and probably over drawing on my bank account has got me this far.

How is AC1? I started at 3 and never went further back. Although I do own Arena.

Open world, big, something I can sink my teeth into for a while.

Gimme a budget!

Well hurry up and get a waifu hombre, you aren't getting any younger

Hello friends.

I think TF2, had my account shared with my younger brother until a few years ago and we played the shit out of that game, over 3000 hours recorded on steam.
Myself I think I have more time on CS:GO, between casual, ranked, and b-hop servers.
It's still a fun game fuck you- and yes I like my weeb named autism skins.

Morning Konata.
when should I bully you today?

So what does dubs mean kitty titties?

Feeling ok. Got to sleep not too long today and was able to get some game time before working.

It's pretty okay but the experience is way more barebones and the acs feel all floaty and tank like at times. Project Phantasma is a better AC1.

Probably Osu! I don't know if there's anywhere that tracks your time played but that was my primary game late 2013 to late 2014

What's good nigga

Unfortunately it's not mine, I'll take inspiration from it for sure though. The only neat thing in my room is this framed protomen poster.

I'll probably disappear and reappear randomly. My sleep pattern gets so fucked that it's hard to participate in these things.

i haven't played for that long 1,329 hrs

did they finally kill the server?

Morning
when the thread slows down

Negatory.

They aren't intrusive or parasitic as rats are

Might be wrong, but don't pigeons and doves tend to mate for life and take care of offspring as a pair? I get the feeling that if one's injured the other would look after the young.

But they are spooky

Hey guys. Decided to start streaming. Not going to link it here, but I'm just going to stream runescape for now, with some other /4am/ fags.

Theres shelters for animals like that if you want to look into it. I'd check on the momma and see if its fine tomorrow. If not then looks like you are on worm duty.

Not a waste when they keep me in a decent mood when shits bad.

Project Phantasma? That one of the like (subtitle) ACs or another game entirely?

Easy: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Across three different characters, I've logged approximately 760 hours, probably a bit more than that. I'd check, but my 3DS is dead.

water

what happened in India?

Pretty all right, can't complain. How about you?

you got 7, but dubs. So what now?

comfy as fuck/10

What kind of game you looking for?

As generic as it sounds, I'm not going down without a fight.

This isn't the way I wanted to go down, but I'll be damned if it ends up being the way I go down.

I mooch off my folks, and me mum has a high tolerance to the stuff so there's always plenty coffee and energy drinks lying around.

They carry disease, shit all over, and eat garbage. Most people consider them pests and a detriment to human societies these days.

Look on the bright side. If you die, you might reincarnate as someone with good taste in monster girls.

Still waiting on my new mobo. I'm going insane waiting for it. Downloaded some good shit off sadpanda earlier though. Tanned tomboys with big tits are great.

Nigga it's like you don't even want to be like the king of cigar smoking.

You just replied to the answer without knowing it.

Just Catherine which I saw on the cheap side, never played it.

India got a visit from Ebola-chan.

Pidgeons are a type of dove, literally named rock dove.

Some mudslime kill a bunch of poo-in-the-loos again?

Aren't idea guys a dime a dozen though?

What kinda game you making?

That you dev?

I probably will end doing that and blow through the ones I have in 2 days so

CS:GO, however I've spent half as much time in Touhou as I have in CS and I enjoy it far more.

To tell you the truth I only picked her because absolutely nobody else would, thus I wouldn't have to get into fights over it

Hey buds
I finally got bomberman on the super nintendo and couldn't be happier
I have been looking everywhere for one of those, I love those games

TF2. Its a shame that game is a shell of what it once was, now
still fun at the very least

It's a brand new story but it plays just like 1 so yeah it is a (subtitile). It also has one of the best stories in the series.

Godspeed user

I know how you feel m8. Shit sucks.

maybe she'll die before she takes office.

good buddy.

pretty good. I think my self diagnosis of the clap was a false alarm, so I'm breathing easier tonight. any fun plans this week?

nice dubs. I guess I could have coffee, but i don't want hot drinks this late

super casual monhun go! collect monsters on the go.

do you take monopoly money?
I say let's plan for like 6 grand, lemme know if we need more

what game did you play?

oh no, you can go sit in on the 5 man server, if 5 people are even still in there.

Kagamin's hips don't slow down for the thread though.

I wish Moth mom wasn't yandere. I would love to see what it feels like being hugged by her. She's so fluffy!

Fantastic game, especially for the aesthetics of the bar. It's what I imagine a real life 4am would be like.

There was only one bird though

I probably will honestly.
I'm not letting two birds die 10 feet away from me

Considering that they fly away instantly from people you would have to play with their corpses or some nasty shit to get a disease

goml

no see

Nah, the earth isn't that nice.

Advance Wars; 2; Advanced Boogaloo

Idea guy level devs wanted.

i thought a bunch of anons made there own group
are they still there or did it get abandon already?

Have hope lad, 2016 has been crazy for deaths so maybe we'll finally get a good one.

wanna go ghost hunting even though they probably arent real

Holla Forums is 99% idea guys though

Nice! You need to post pics of your collection some day so I can get inspired to buy more one of these days.

Oh nice! I'll try that next time I get in the mood for some mecha stuff.

6k can get 2 people around 2 weeks on a very modest budget I think. Its been a couple of months since I last ran a budget though.

Really depends on how much airfare ends up costing us. Really good deals at budget prices would go a long way but if we got screwed and had to pay 1.5k each at the high end we'd be fucked.

Played some Ps2 with WWEW. Had a bit of time as platoon lead, but had to get going to work.
Also tried the now F2P Evolve. It's pretty fun, a shame that the game couldn't have just lived with being a 60 bucks, all updates and dlc included game. It would've been worth it if it just played off like L4D.

Jesus.

Including my fucking Uncle.

We have to pay $2000 a month just in insurance and insulin, let alone all the other shit along the way so the 50k we make a year goes down to 11k which is below the poverty line here.

fucking ritsu

Shes back?
ALL HAIL EBOLA CHAN!

should mix it with vodka instead.

I can send you a 7 day pass for BDO if you want to try that
Try Dragons Dogma if you haven't before thats fun and has enough content to last.

Thats a fox

he could always buy alcohol instead, what a dumbass.

Oh whiskey like a real cowboy instead then?

No.
Have you looked into the new MonHun game? the styles look pretty cool but I read that there is too much new stuff in that game and not enough balance or depth for it all.

smh tbh fam you don't deserve one

Yandere is the best as long as it stays 2D

Check the Discord or ask any of the fags that play DnD

Sorry to hear that m8, my dog couldn't escape 2016 either.

I know they're a type of dove, They're still not real welcome in most places that can at least try to control their numbers.

I don't mind the mourning doves here aside from them playing chicken in the road, but the pigeons I can do without and am glad they're not more prevalent in this part of town. There's also Eurasian Collared Doves here that are a fucking invasive species.

Forgot to mention, they're using the translation to profess as much in the game itself. Doesn't bode well.

Pigeons tend to be well acclimated to people and if fed regular aren't too scared of people at all, since they come to associate their presence with either getting directly or indirectly fed.

Oh, Ebola-chan is taking a vacation to see the sights there?

I got nothing neat in my room at all, guess I never really bothered to make the place look decent since no one comes in. I guess Ol' Glory hanging over my bed counts.

My sleep schedule's a bitch too. You'd think after all this time it'd've fixed itself, huh?

SISTER COMES HOME TODAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM STILL NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH MY LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

make a gofundme or some shit people throw their money away on all kinds of stuff to make themselves feel like better people

You can buy grubs and shit for pets and also for fishing so it probably wouldn't be too horrible. But the mom might abandon them if you fuck with them too much and they might not learn to fly. Research!

I don't get nearly as many as I used to so consider yourself lucky.

BDO?

And yeah played DD, don't plan to again.

Don't forget us when you're famous.

Well she is really cute, it's just that having an obscurefu is also convenient that way.

And that matters why? I mean, were you given an ultimatum to fix your shit or get kicked out like a former friend of mine had his dad constantly pulling on him?

Is she going to bully you?

Is your himouto cute

it's like needing sand in the desert and the desert turns into an ocean. You say there's plenty, I cant find any.

I'd like to forget that kidz bop is a thing.

How old is your sister?

My pattern tends to wrap around a lot although these threads take place at 9am here and that's probably the hour I'm least likely to be awake. Thankfully I should be here for the next few days since I woke up at 3am today.

Hell I would say shes as flat as Konata

If the moms got her wings fucked she most likely won't be there in the first place

Hell, I wasn't even planning on interfering until now

it's okay i'm not doing anything with my life either

Don't make me get Konata involved, they're pretty similar in terms of bodies as well. Konata is flatter from the listed sizes I think

But it doesn't rhyme if I used fox.

He's need to pick one, and not do both.

so?

Some of the songs can be pretty funny.

I find myself enjoying classical music more and more each day. I don't know whether it's me maturing in taste or just the fact that I really hate most music coming out today in burgerland. I'm guessing the later since I still enjoy stuff I find on vinyl records.

At least go somewhere nice with your cigar box and spend the day being at apex comfiness.

we can hope right?

I joined up, but they were doing basically nothing the whole time, so I left.

but what of the shenanigans with the highschoolers, could we still do that on 6 grand, minus airfare?

I wish I didn't get motion sickness from playing fps games on my pc, otherwise I'd totally join up with you guys. I guess I just need to build my tolerance back up again.

like, lots of tutorials, or what do you mean?

prepare to get bullied

That's the problem. Due to this bullshit system, the more money you make, the more you have to pay so we'd actually be better off if we all sat on our asses 24/7 drinking Diet Pepsi and watching wrassling

That's it.

nope

Can't be much more than what I have.>>10041202

I know that feel all too well. My sister has had a job since she was 16 and I haven't done shit yet really.

What kind? Although not classical I'm currently listening to a lot of 1920s swing and jazz.

you could try replicating the geography of the locations of famous battles throughout history and see where that takes you

i think legally gofundme doesnt count as income or anything its technically just a gift although i might be fuzzy on the technicalities

I what now?

Ohhh, Ebola-chan back at it again.
Good luck Ebola-chan!

Oh, well that's a good thing to be clear of.

Not really. I'm back at work now, our 1 week vacation is done, so it's sort of just back to the grind, playing vidya when I can.

Yes

I'm not really surprised if it's unbalanced. All i've seen thus far is some localization bullshit from the /mhg/ thread. It's annoying shit, but my copy is arriving Friday, so I guess I'll just grin and bear it. I've loved the demo so far though. Aerial Greatsword is pretty enjoyable, as is Aerial Dual Blades. I'm REALLY digging the Bow this time too.

0 viewers master race

Any port in a storm brotato chip.

Nigger I live in the beautiful smokey mountains. My backyard is maximum comfy with a big forest and shit. its nice.

I'm not sure on the rates they charge but its probably less than 100$ I imagine. I'll look into that after the thread.

I'm telling you, I already answered the question.

Yeah, threads really fast tonight.

Figured I might post a link to this thread if anyone needs a good laugh .

I mean fucking with the English script to spout shit, rather than do a good job translating. Someone in the monster hunter thread also found one request or whatever referencing some crossdressing nigger that hasn't been relevant in decades, so it really doesn't bode well for people wanting the script to be accurate to the Japanese.

Have you tried getting some of your shit from the canadians?

I was planning on taking pictures next time I see a Collection Thread (and when its day so I dont wake my roommate)
My collection isn't too massive, its usually the little victories that make me feel good inside (I always get ecstatic when I fill another shelf, I actually need to buy a new bookshelf soon)
Its still a nice calming hobby
I am exceptionally excited about Bomberman because that was one of my favorite games as a kid and I have spent so long trying to find another super nintendo copy

Its pretty much half that

nah

Didn't even know that was possible

well they aren't simular in personality
Kagamin is a Tsundere who actual states in one of the episodes that she wants to get a liberal arts degree

same tbh

Just whatever is on the radio. I'm shit when it comes to picking music.

What up nigs. Everyone here seems to drink on Wednesdays.

well then maybe meme magic will do… something?

I wish I had a job I could stand being at.

well, so long as there is that. Also, can we go to one of those places where you eat sushi off the naked lady? that's gotta still be a thing right?

oh, those fucking bastards. it's not 8-4 is it?

how's your game coming along?

I'd like to see it as well. Updated my own collection image a while back, and now it's once again out of date since I got a game in the mail last week.

I do hope you didn't have to pay too much though, given the price hikes SNES games have been seeing.

I haven't even been playing the game for more than a couple dozen hours in the last year, and less than a couple hundred for the last two. Basically, those 5000 hours were in only 3 years time.

Holy shit did that actually fucking happen

I'd say Kaga at least has some form of tits.
Albeit they're really small

Reminder to not download image collections from Holla Forums ever again

Well, glad you can make it for that long anyways man, always nice having you swing by.

hey plank, how have you been doing?

yes it did i can't recall the episode but i swear it Happend

I've only ever played bomberman once at a sleepover as a kid. How are they as a singleplayer game? Are they like puzzle games or what?

Gotta get over that hump somehow.

You are early! Whats up plank?

Definitely a thing but I bet that is expensive as shit. Would be a lot cheaper to go to the places where girls dress up in cute outfits and call you master and shit. You'd think the food at those places would be expensive but I've read menus for tons of them and its barely more expensive than eating at like any chain place here.

Slightly questionable depending on how far off the scale she's going. It's pretty cute in a disturbing way how they are, but not when they have fucked up logic that could get you killed while in their mind they just want to preserve you somehow.
I guess Yandere-sub would be more descriptive on what I am ok with.

Better post details and give her the dick

Don't be like Yandev and tell us to fuck off either.

She has a bit more on her chest than Konata. Konata is ultra flat though.

I'm pretty tolerant of it, but goddamn being a tailgunner on a Lib felt pretty sickening.

Black Desert Online

He should pick alcohol.

No.

I always seem to go back to using bow in them since the utility the coatings provide, in 4U they made a great ease of use by making the screen shake when you are in the sweet spot for damage.
I do want to try the new gun lance style since it gives you tons more mobility.

You will never become a Cowboy Samurai acting like that

It's not worth it.

you wish you were here

Good morning/evening

Who knows what might happen hombre.

It at least kills you slower.

no

i did that a bit. Still, that doesn't solve the problem of no idea guys to help out.

In terms of hip size they're the same
Konata might be a bit smaller considering shes so tiny she can't even have kids

Nope, I'd thought it might have been NoA or Treehouse as it's a 3DS game and they seem to be vying for, along with 8-4, the crown of King Faggot Localizer that NISA holds, but apparently Capcom now uses some internal localization team of their own, at least according to techraptor-user. Though 8-4 has handled the series in the past.

8-4's fucking weird. Some games they can handle well enough, but others they shit the bed with. Seems to depend on how much the publisher hiring them cares about the game and what's done to it. Not real sure how Monster Hunter fared under them in the past; not a series I've actually put time into playing.

That's kind of disappointing because I haven't played MonHun in a long time and I wanted to buy Generations. I don't have much cash so I think I'll just save it for something else.

It's really only worth it if you find one by chance, without having to listen to the whole album.

Oh shit! Yeah sure send me it, I've really wanted to play that. Although I'll be crushed after the trial ends if I like it.

Wait if konata can't have kids, how did her mom have her?

Even more comfy. I want 100% fucking comfiness from these next two days you hear me.

morn'in there cheese cakes

Not if you replace your liver with a cyborg alcohol fueled one.

I just noticed that I haven't seen ass autist and "I miss his cute voice" user in a long ass time, does anyone know why?

Also does anyone know a few sites where I can download /s/ style pics for free?

Pic not related

She died right after

C-section? I don't know, never bothered watching moe stuff.

Still, not too bad muchacho.

Sure, but that's as likely as getting a waifubot.

Localization is now like a sign of death to me. No company seems to get it right anymore. Even "legit" quality translations from the Neptunia VII game were riddled with shitty memes.
NO KEIKAKU DID NOT GO ACORDING TO PLAN, NEPGEAR NEVER FUCKING SAID KEIKAKU IN THE FIRST PLACE FUCK

Me folks used to do that for me back when I had to take medicine. The price difference is astonishing for some things.

I don't have to do what you tell me! Just for that I'll be uncomfy and smoke in my hot black jeep.

Oh right.

good morning!

I'm okay. A bit tired from todays activities. I had to get all dressed up and it was kind of hot outside so that wasn't fun. How are you?

Not much right now. I want to play some xenoblade but I also want to try to sleep a bit early tonight. Well early by my standards. Went to volunteer training again and this time my volunteer coordinators assistant was teaching me shit. She was pretty cool, she's a volunteer as well but she was lucky enough to get hired as an assistant. I wish someone would hire me like that, who knows maybe someday I'll get lucky.

I don't.

At least PQube are hopefully going to establish themselves as being based and show some of these other teams up.

Was that before or after Doerr left?

Oh fuck you're right. I do remember that.
>tfw youre waifu is attracted to an SJW in the making
Konata on suicide watch.

I guess they expect that you tip the girl lots of money. if we go to one of those places I'm definitely packing cigars.

Hey bastard. How's it goin'?

aw fuck! they better not shit up capcom's other games too. that would fuckin suck

Hey if it's smoking and it isn't porn I'll save it.

How much money were you wanting to spend on a game too?
Or did you want to pirate a decent Open world one?

you are making your waifu cry, you monster.

I'd never abandon you guys. Trust me goy!

We still need to play dragon's crown.

It would be cool. I don't know what I would do with e-fame though. Maybe preach to the unenlightened masses?

Morning user! How are you?

See you tomorrow lads, going to try and do something productive.

One day.

goodnight

i'm doing good
i stayed inside and got to sleep in

Morning Plank.

Jesus fuck I can't type fast enough to respond to everyone while also watching my phone on work.

I think shitty localization is just another result of people becoming stupid over time.
People just don't care and lop up whatever shit they get. People who want quality content are now the minority

Apparently C-Section is actually forbidden in Japan
Its like how Christians view abortion except worse

Yeah I mean if they hired one they might hire more so do your best!

Hows training going?

I doubt it. Don't think nippon is a tipping culture.

And I've watched vids of people going and they never leave tips so.

I have like maybe 3 dollars to my name. Gotta pirate.

People come and go. A lot tend to come back with time however, so they might pop up eventually.

Ass autist still posts from time to time. I can tell his CG quite easily.

That moth lady is looking pretty fluffy.

bastardized, you doing with lots of how?

Yeah, I still might need to learn moonspeak soon.

I believe but not this year.

hello

Do it nigger I fucking dare you.

Hi?

Its more of 'Games' I guess?
Most of them I am keeping ideas till I feel like I have gotten good enough to start the actual project
Currently starting small, and trying to work myself up the the more tasking/ambitious projects
going all right, all things considered. just need to get myself to work more
free time isnt an issue but making time appears to be, for some reason

Well thats good to hear
I guess ill try and take a picture when I can, either start a collectors thread or post em here
But you are too right about SNES games.
If I find one thats not overpriced to all hell I nab it quick.
I blame normalfags and their inability to figure out emulation

Man I love bomberman
I think the singleplayer is fantastic but the local multiplayer is where it really shines!
Its also funny you bring up the genre, I was debating that to myself earlier today
Closest I got to an answer was 'Action-Puzzle' game, but I always feel like game genres have become too inaccurate for their own good now, its hard to get an accurate summary from them (RPG alone means like 20 different things)

Having a regular server that played regularly 2 days a week, filled with enjoyable people, is what really cranked up my time in that game.
Great way to waste time talking with anonymous assholes
not to different from posting on here, honestly.
Still good buds with a lot of people I met over there

HALLOOO

Mornin' 'chacho, how's goin'?

You know right you are already cancer, you don't need any more

Right then…

oh, I almost forgot about that RuPawl thing too. Yeah, fucking Capcom. I just want to play videogames…

Keep looking, you're bound to find one eventually, unless you just give up.

Yes

I love Gunlance, I haven't tried the Aerial style yet though, I hear it's pretty fun.
I like the Heat gauge too. It makes using the lance part more worthwhile.

We do indeed. What level characters do you have? I recall my Amazon being around 30 or so. Though we could always start a new file and play through the game together

Goodnight user, and good luck!

(checked)

nice digits

I think that'd be a fast way to lose viewers. People don't like preachers much.

yes

Are you praying that your lungs just fucking die or something

hi

How are c-sections bad? they just use it to get the baby out safely with greatly reduced risk of the mother dying

So what do you think of Ebola-chan visiting India?

Are you cancer

Au revoir.

I actually really like the heat so I'll probably still be fairly comfy, I'll think of something uncomfy damn it!

I'll check and see if Arino ended up beating whichever bomberman on his playthrough, and if he didn't I'll add it to my list of GCCX games I need to beat in Arino's name.

Thanks lad

Little bit

Oh. then how does it work if the babby won't come out? Break her hips?

The sad thing is that it seems like we went from getting better about stuff here in sixth gen seventh gen, to getting worse. Granted, that's not to say every game from those times had great localizations (such as AT2), but I'd take that era quality for translation over the current SNES-tier regional changes and censorship going on.

I blame hipsters with too much money to drop on old shit, people that are adults now that grew up with the SNES and also suddenly have too much to drop on their old favorites, and the (((scalpers))) who are all too happy to see what they can get away with charging. I can't even justify picking up SNES games between the prices of most of the games I'd want and the fan translation scene.

At least the PS2 is pretty reasonable to pick stuff up for, and even the more expensive games on the system I can find downright cheap with some luck.

hi how are you

The game had it's moments. Shitty fanbase doesn't make the game itself shit.

She's kinda dead.

After. I have screenshots of the credits page on my Ps4 at home, I'll have to check them and get them posted in the Nep thread so people can do a little background checking.

I somewhat feel like doing localizations could be a cool job to do. If I can learn the language I could have a potential to try to be someone to bring back some quality into games. I'm just uncertain if they'll just hire people off the streets that know the language.
I could end up turning hobby into job that'll bring quality products back.

I bet you still feel feelings too you faggot

It hurts like shit tho.

My mom had both me and my sister with c-section, and now that my cousin's pregnant she often tells her stories about how much of an after pain is.

Doesn't look like it

Acetaldehyde, acrylamide, acrylonitril, abortion, agent orange, anonymous (you), alar, alcohol, air pollution, aldrin, alfatoxin, arsenic, arsine, asbestos, asphalt fumes, atrazine, AZT, baby food, barbequed meat, benzene, benzidine, benzopyrene, beryllium, beta-carotene, betel nuts, birth control pills, bottled water, bracken, bread, breasts, brooms, bus stations, calcium channel blockers, cadmium, candles, captan, carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, careers for women, casual sex, car fumes, celery, charred foods, cooked foods, chewing gum, Chinese food, Chinese herbal supplements, chips, chloramphenicol, chlordane, chlorinated camphene, chlorinated water, chlorodiphenyl, chloroform, cholesterol, low cholesterol, chromium, coal tar, coffee, coke ovens, crackers, creosote, cyclamates, dairy products, deodorants, depleted uranium, depression, dichloryacetylene, DDT, dieldrin, diesel exhaust, diet soda, dimethyl sulphate, dinitrotouluene, dioxin, dioxane, epichlorhydrin, ethyle acrilate, ethylene, ethilene dibromide, ethnic beliefs, ethylene dichloride, Ex-Lax, fat, furries, futanari, fluoridation, flying, formaldehyde, free radicals, french fries, fruit, gasoline, genes, gingerbread, global warming, gluteraldehyde, granite, grilled meat, Gulf war, hair dyes, hamburgers, heliobacter pylori, hepatitis B virus, hexachlorbutadiene, hexachlorethane, high bone mass, hot tea, HPMA, HRT, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, incense, infertility, ironical memes, jewellery, Kepone, kissing, lack of exercise, laxatives, lead, left handedness, Lindane, Listerine, low fibre diet, magnetic fields, malonaldehyde, mammograms, manganese, marijuana, methyl bromide, methylene chloride, menopause, molecular nomenclature, microwave ovens, milk hormones, mixed spices, mobile phones, MTBE, nickel, night lighting, night shifts, nitrates, not breast feeding, not having a twin, nuclear power plants, Nutrasweet, obesity, oestrogen, olestra, olive oil, orange juice, oxygenated gasoline, oyster sauce, ozone, ozone depletion, passive smoking, PCBs, peanuts, pesticides, pet birds, plastic IV bags, polio vaccine, potato crisps (chips), power lines, proteins, Prozac, PVC, radio masts, radon, railway sleepers, red meat, Roundup, Ritsu, saccharin, salt, sausage, selenium, semiconductor plants, shellfish, sick buildings, soy sauce, stress, strontium, styrene, sulphuric acid, sun beds, sunlight, sunscreen, talc, tetrachloroethylene, testosterone, tight bras, toast, toasters, tobacco, tooth fillings, toothpaste (with fluoride or bleach), train stations, trichloroethylene, under-arm shaving, unvented stoves, uranium, UV radiation, Vatican radio masts, vegetables, vinyl bromide, vinyl chloride, vinyl fluoride, vinyl toys, vitamins, vitreous fibres, wallpaper, weedkiller (2-4 D), welding fumes, well water, weight gain, winter, wood dust, work, x-rays, yanderedev, yandere simulator, 4 am threads, 4chan, Holla Forums.

I was c-section as well. apparently I'd been trying to hang myself with my umbilical cord in the womb.

I was on the same server 7 days a week from sunrise to sunset for well over a year and a half back when I first started. Time really does fly if you have a dedicated server to dick around in.

RIP Ritsu.

user living causes cancer. You can't compile a full list of things that cause cancer. We all fucking have cancer acording to (((doctors)))

it's a possibility

will admit i enjoyed it when it wasn't cancer

but what if you want to preserve the vagina, or there are problems?

that's weird. you'd think thats exactly why they do it. I wish america had places like that. would be good practice for talking to girls.

I'm not sure what is going into what, but it's sort of neat.

I'm feeling okay today. anxious to get back to the bar this weekend now that I'm doing that. Need to start preparing my room in case I need to bang a girl here.

my recommendation is to start a game as simple as possible, and just go through everything to finish it and be playable on another computer.

yeah, I need to get motivated and stop being lazy. I just got burned out after my last horrible boss.

I came out premature, and then my sister's birth was risky because of the fresh scar.

The 20 year collection cycle is pretty well known to any collector of anything really. Toys/movies/games/cars doesn't matter what, happens with anything that has value and can be collected.

Should have sprinkled the memes at the end in the middle of the list more.

Thats only a pack a day.

Smoke in public.

I don't know how childbirth works, but I think that shitting out a kid does do damage to your body, and that having hips both makes it easier to go through and does less damage.

Considering Kanata was small as fuck she probably took a lot of damage from birth and just gave up

That can be said for gaming in general

You got one of those right at least.
I just don't want to become more of an Arizona hick than I already am with the smoker voice and decaying body

Then I guess don't have kids.

Nice, I do that almost everyday. It's really hard for me to wake up to be quite honest.

Yeah we'll see. You never know what the future holds. Training is going pretty good. They were teaching me how to interact with patients. Humor was a pretty big part of it, cause he said if you can make someone laugh and have a good time then you make the patient feel a bit better. Then I was told that I need to think of things to do with my patient, such as reading a poem, newspaper, or perhaps showing them a picture book. I can also come up with other fun stuff like showing them music or maybe watching a movie with them. Reminiscing is also a good thing because your patient remembers good things from earlier in their life. Another point was to never be negative because you might bring the patient down, so try to stay positive.

I think I covered most of the important stuff there.

Morning. How's work going for you so far?

I don't drink much nowadays. Not much beer in my fridge since my parents went on their diet.

Is that enough money to buy a can of beer?
And not many good open worlds have been released for a while.
witcher 3 wasn't that bad

And I wont need an alcohol fueled liver this year either.

To Russian water. Vodka

I am not sure what style it was, but he blasted behide him and flew at the monster.
Looked fun.
I did enjoy playing it in lower ranks when I played round with it in 4U but got stuck on bows again.

The list is infinitely expanding and cataloguized by name.

good, don't get carried away.

hate when that happens

why can't I have both? we have the technology

The decaying body is the best part. It gives you the willpower to drink harder and smoke more.

Pain killers exist for a reason.
not the best option but it works well enough for now to save both baby and parent.

I think when maid cafes and stuff were really hot some sprung up in shit holes like NYC and LA but either way murican girls just can't into cute.

Least you got a lot of practice for that stuff here in the thread. What kinda activities you gonna do?

It looks pretty bad. Combat looks so just generic.

you kids make these threads for fun but i really have lost control over my life for the past decade

Yeah. Still sick though less than before. Hopefully fine by tomorrow. Or at least enough that I don't shit everywhere at the slightest rumble of my stomach and that I'm not infectious because I have a date tomorrow night.
Stay tuned for more world class decision making.
I want to say Civ V but I'm not sure. Hard to tell because pirated copies don't keep track of that thing or at least I don't check if they do. I dread to think that it's actually minecraft (pre survival update) which is probably equally likely.
Autism is a terrible thing

Maybe next time.

Also where are all the tomboys?

As my mom said: "Pain killers are for pussies"

Slow as it usually is.
Got plans on Thursday night to go pokemon hunting at night with my best bro. Might try to find a bar and try out what stuff I was talking with clapsanon from yesterday about. Gotta work on fine tuning my slut radar.

I enjoyed it when fags weren't shitting up the threads and people were having fun fighting Sans. Too bad Tobby isn't going to get his wish for the game granted.

Depends on the night. Its not just about shitposting, we usually have a lot of posting about our problems.

Whats up user?

Shoot yourself with small bullets everyday to build up an immunity.

Me too. I dropped out of high school a decade ago and I've done nothing of value since except father a child who died anyway. Thank goodness for liquor, cigarettes, hookers, and bowling.

The same reasons why Christians don't want abortions
Its evil or some shit I don't know

Wow that sounds disgusting!

Well that's different than my list
Acetaldehyde, acrylamide, acrylonitril, abortion, agent orange, anonymous (you), alar, alcohol, air pollution, aldrin, alfatoxin, arsenic, arsine, asbestos, asphalt fumes, atrazine, AZT, baby food, barbequed meat, benzene, benzidine, benzopyrene, beryllium, beta-carotene, betel nuts, birth control pills, bottled water, bracken, bread, breasts, brooms, bus stations, calcium channel blockers, cadmium, candles, captan, carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, careers for women, casual sex, car fumes, celery, charred foods, cooked foods, chewing gum, Chinese food, Chinese herbal supplements, chips, chloramphenicol, chlordane, chlorinated camphene, chlorinated water, chlorodiphenyl, chloroform, cholesterol, low cholesterol, chromium, coal tar, coffee, coke ovens, crackers, creosote, cyclamates, dairy products, deodorants, depleted uranium, depression, dichloryacetylene, DDT, dieldrin, diesel exhaust, diet soda, dimethyl sulphate, dinitrotouluene, dioxin, dioxane, epichlorhydrin, ethyle acrilate, ethylene, ethilene dibromide, ethnic beliefs, ethylene dichloride, Ex-Lax, fat, furries, futanari, fluoridation, flying, formaldehyde, free radicals, french fries, fruit, gasoline, genes, gingerbread, global warming, gluteraldehyde, granite, grilled meat, Gulf war, hair dyes, hamburgers, heliobacter pylori, hepatitis B virus, hexachlorbutadiene, hexachlorethane, high bone mass, homosexuality, hot tea, HPMA, HRT, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, incense, infertility, ironical memes, jewellery, Kepone, kissing, lack of exercise, laxatives, lead, left handedness, Lindane, Listerine, low fibre diet, magnetic fields, malonaldehyde, mammograms, manganese, marijuana, methyl bromide, methylene chloride, menopause, molecular nomenclature, microwave ovens, milk hormones, mixed spices, mobile phones, MTBE, nickel, night lighting, night shifts, nitrates, not breast feeding, not having a twin, nuclear power plants, Nutrasweet, obesity, oestrogen, olestra, olive oil, orange juice, oxygenated gasoline, oyster sauce, ozone, ozone depletion, passive smoking, PCBs, peanuts, pesticides, pet birds, plastic IV bags, polio vaccine, potato crisps (chips), power lines, proteins, Prozac, PVC, radio masts, radon, railway sleepers, red meat, Ritsu, Roundup, saccharin, salt, sausage, selenium, semiconductor plants, shellfish, sick buildings, soy sauce, stress, strontium, styrene, sulphuric acid, sun beds, sunlight, sunscreen, talc, tetrachloroethylene, testosterone, tight bras, toast, toasters, tobacco, tooth fillings, toothpaste (with fluoride or bleach), train stations, trichloroethylene, under-arm shaving, unvented stoves, uranium, UV radiation, Vatican radio masts, vegetables, vinyl bromide, vinyl chloride, vinyl fluoride, vinyl toys, vitamins, vitreous fibres, wallpaper, weedkiller (2-4 D), welding fumes, well water, weight gain, winter, wood dust, work, x-rays, yanderedev, yandere simulator, you, 4 am threads, 4chan, Holla Forums

Those are factors as well
Yeah, at least the PS2 is cheap. You can grab a good chunk of PS2 games for a pretty cheap altogether price
Granted I fear price on em may raise soon, but hopefully not.

I think so far Arino only did the first one, which is the one I played the most as a kid
I think he did it for a special

Jeez, I dont know how you could handle that
The game kept being fresh because the server I went on was only active 2 days a week
This basically ensured it so that way a lot of people would come on those two days, and the server would be packed with people having fun and talking. We also always tried to keep the map rotation as fresh as possible
For a while TF2 was a great way to start mornings for me but I have No idea how you could handle 7 days a week

Yeah that seems to be a reoccurring theme from what I am hearing

You said you wanted to be uncomfy. Do it nigger.

get some protection this time

Because you can have both if you have a small dick

Probably was.

Yeah I'll check my torrent of it later, I know I got it. Will give me something to watch at least.

When you are a NEET who built his entire life around the concept of being comfy, its hard to become uncomfy on purpose.

Ayy, you're back. How was the trip?

Is that a challenge?

Combat isn't the worse, could be better though.
If you enjoyed the first two you would like the third since it adds small improvements from the second one.
Again not any great open world games lately look at older games

This fucking spic better not fuck with the cars, really don't feel like running out there and pointing a gun at someone.

I hope she enjoys her vacation

Yeah, I still haven't applied for any jobs yet either.

Oh that was probably a Hunter Art, I forget the name, but it's pretty fucking rad, great for covering distance. That slam at the end of it can be used to unload all your shells too.

I mained GL in MH4U, but for MHG I'm feeling SnS call my name, of course I'll have Gunlances as a secondary.

Too bad there's no Gauntlet weapons in Monster Hunter yet. Maybe for MH5….

I've played TF2 for 5 days straight now thanks to competitive matchmaking
TF2, OW, RS2, and Insurgency are probably the only games out now that actually require teamwork

He got AIDS from a Bali hooker

loneliness loves company.

almost got aids from a bali hooker.

Suggest older ones!

And I never played the first 2

Just run out screaming BUILD WALL and TRUMP over and over. He'll run scared.

you again

You're lungs are fucked.

No, I don't want you to die.

I'm sure she'll have fun.

yeah, there is a real bitch problem. it's like they think that works better than being nice.

but in a c section, they remove the baby and it's fine. both parties usually live. nothing is lost.

you'll feel a lot better once you have something out the door, trust me. just pick something and bang it out till it's done

i found some rubbers in my closet that don't expire till november, I'm good now. thanks for your concern spider.

do you mean a large dick? because the bitch has to push a kid out her, which stretches the whole thing out

I'm a very boring person.

Hard to know what until I get a patient. Everyone is different so you gotta find what works. Mostly likely will bring out my acoustic and strum some stuff since everyone loves guitar stuff. I need to practice on reading stuff though since apparently you have to be a little animated in how you tell a story in order to keep the patients attention.

goods

I guess people don't like the truth. Paraphrasing really hard but "If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first" - Jesus

Perhaps we should. I've kind of played every class to at least the first dragon kill. Maybe I'll make another wizard.

Either be apex comfy or be apex uncomfy, there is no inbetween!

both of thoughs games have very minor teamwork eliments tf2 was much better before they started adding weapons and rebalancing weapons that didn't need it

Don't want to wake up my parents. But if he fucks with my property, he's going to get fucked up.

Probably yeah. I cough all the time and about die if I have to walk any long distance or up a lot of stairs

Its not even really that. They just can not be cute. Doesn't matter how hard they can try. They can be sexy some times but never ever cute.

Man if I somehow survive long enough to end up in one of those hell holes and some kid comes in trying to read me a story like I'm a 5 year old I'd snap.

Learn some old timers songs from the 50's/60's on your guitar. They will appreciate it and you can maybe take requests.

haha nice jo-

Oh.

Well sheit nigger how did that happen?

Nah, people just hate preaching. If you were a jew or a buddhist or something they'd get tired of you cramming things into your stream just the same.

Any maid cafe that isn't in Japan is going to suck ass. As I've always known, western people don't give a shit about service as much as the nips do. The girls over in Japan know what makes those weebs hard and how to do it very well too.

Always am.

Hope you don't die user. May your aim be true.

NIGGA STOP IT NOW!

Maid cafes in Japan suck as well tho

Then do the same with those stogies, maximum comfiness dammit!

you're kinda right. it's just retarded when they try. damn. maybe it's lack of any form of innocence?

how so?

He may have heard me charging the rifle, but seems like the barking died down.

Thats objectively wrong though
No communication and coordination and your team gets steamrolled by the opposition

I haven't actually played OW yet I just amuse its the same difference

I'm talking about how attractive they are
Any girl from any part of Cali is fucking disgusting feminist shit or fat whiteyboo brown girl

Well some have dementia or some kind of fucked up condition. The volunteer coordinator said some do have to be treated like kids because that's how some of them act. You show them a picture book and you say "oh wow look at that beautiful rose it's so great and look how red it is" and their faces light up like a christmas tree. I guess it all depends on the patient but some constants are that all of them are usually stuck in bed with little to no socialization with other people, so you have to take that into account.

[citation needed]
Not from video clips that I've seen posted of them.

Oh well yeah I can see that too. Cali is pretty disgusting.

He went to a Brothel and asked a chick for her price which was about 100 dollerydoos but then said "Nah I'll take a sheep instead"

Speaking of Afro Samurai, the creator did character designs for Furi. It's a good game. Not worth $25, but it's free on PS Plus

Too much moth

wew

I think I can stay NEET another 2 months or so if I quit. So I'm really considering it. I wouldn't have any reason to get a job really and I can convince my folks not to force me to get a job while I'm quitting.

Partially maybe.

Cuteness is a huge thing in nipponland so girls are exposed to it constantly. In the states, not so true.

Thats good at least.

THIS IS WHY I SMOKE

YOU SEE YAKUZA

Been looking into that game since it was announced. If my fucking motherboard comes in before I drink myself to death I'm going to pirate it.

Shame I only have a PC and hate playing new games.

Well, my eyes sure are tired and its getting harder to form a coherent sentence so I think I gotta grab some sleep
I actually think ill be able to wake up early this time
you guys take it easy

Yeah, seems like thats the best option
Ill follow the advice man and try to push it out as much as possible, thanks

Sleep tight hombre.

Yeah its me

Nigga, do it so you won't die.

Night Arino~

Sleep well!

Is that disturbing to you or something? Oh and I know a shit ton of Beatles on guitar so I got that covered somewhat. I should learn some other 50's stuff though, it's a good idea. That stuff always has a kind of jazzy/blues feel to it.

Yeah it is pretty cool, the new styles which adds more movesets to all the weapons is great.

And I think there were Gauntlet weapons for the shitty online monster hunter game, but they would be cool.
Hohoho hunter how are you going to kill the Tigrex
I cast FIST!

Morrrowwind is the only main older one I can think of off hand.
System Shock 2 is nice enough but thats not so much open world.

Finish my bottle of vodka now then, you say?
The one hand delievered to my door yesterday, if you insist.
Even if I die I will haunt 4am shitposting

never change

No, you'd be in heaven with your waifu.

Going stupid/senile/retarded is one of my biggest fears. If I'm not me whats the point of being alive. And at that point I can't kill myself either probably.

I see what you mean, but that's not how I would go around to doing it. I'd probably either be subtle or all out Christian Gaming tier. Something something glorify the Lord in all you do.

but user, ghosts are not real
Don't die!

Meh played both before

guess that's one perk of living mormon land, lots of clean white pussy without political bullshit. usually.

yeah, I guess the girls over here are exposed to "dont ever let men help you! Men are evil!" and that's basically it, that and "be as successful in business as you can possibly be!"

I'm sure it will be great, goodnight

She sure knows how to have a good time

Oh, I don't think I ever played nearly that far, it'll be fun to do that though I feel. I'll probably go Dwarf when we do get around to it.

I just really wanna punch a Tigrex in the face and KO it. Fist weapons would be fucking prime. Toukiden has gauntlets, but man Toukiden sucks ass.

No its not disturbing to him
It's what he wants to become

Also exposed to nigger music so they are twerking at 8 and sucking dick at 11.

Dumbass

He probably has one that we don't know about.

And well India won't be able to force out too.

Hey, if it works it works, right?

I guess I sort of have a waifu, but you guys wouldn't like her because she's 3DPD, and the actress is sort of getting old now

Do go on

I recommend you pirate it. I'd like to support it, but the price is way too much.

I don't think so.

Are you from /waifuist/ and Holla Forums? Who is she?

I realised that all nog music has a tribal like style showing that nogs aren't too detached from barbarity

Hey, you said "waifu" and my mind immediately went to the biggest waifufag here. I can't be expected to actually see who you're talking to, that's way too much effort

Where do I need to be for this?

do you even spiders

11 and popular.

No thanks user, I wouldn't want to be a criminal!

You seriously don't understand my level of laziness.

O-oh.

You must be jesting.

Wizard it is then. I'll probably do nothing with my life again tomorrow, I say we go at it.
Also join us on irc, it's been quieter recently

Words to live by. Sometimes, you're ok smokes. Sometimes.

My neighbour's kids were twerking out front today when I made my liquor run. Had some bullshit colored people music playing too. I would've kicked my kid's ass if she ever twerked near me. It's no wonder kiddy fiddlers can get them naked on camera so easily. Whoring is part of the mainstream now.

That's the plan. When Gazellegames first came back up I got a shitload of upload credit from Darksiders 2 which I never got to finish before my PC broke so I'll grab it eventually.

Well you already have criminally shit taste in vices. I caught a few episodes of Preacher. I need to read the comic. I think you're the faggot that kept posting it here all the time, aren't you?

A broken clock is right twice a day and all that.

It does look like fun though.

NO I'M MORE LAZY FUCKER.

Hopefully I will find my waifu by the time my liver gives out

Smart one.

I will outlive you all by drinking you all to death.

Can always try older Snes games like the secret of Mana, or FF series if you don't mind turned base combat.
Breath of fire 4 is a great ps1 game to emulate too or drakengard 1 on ps2 if you want suffering

Tigrex are a cunt no matter what rank you are on, punching them to death would be very very nice.

Fat girl gave me a ride home from work again. Now lifting and finally beating Cold Steel. Fucking anticlimax blue ballsing the hell out of me. Should have ended with the fight with C in Roer.

Waifu doesn't exist in the 3d realm.

It's wrong all the time if it's a digital clock.

please no bully. she's both things I like, elvira and a redhead.
no I'm not from /waifuist/ or Holla Forums

If I had kids they wouldn't be exposed to that crap. Home school and very limited internet access. I'm wouldn't let the youknowwhos get to them.

Yes I am. The comic is way different than the show, just a heads up. The only thing they have in common is that a preacher has a superpower.

forgot my own catbra

They gotta get you to buy the sequel somehow

RIP Luceil

I went to a bar for the stag do and it turned out to be a whore house. Apparently it's only 1 million rupah to bang the local girls. Security guard at the hotel said "eh" when I asked him if prostitution was legal but also to let him know if we needed girls.
Didn't bring that much cash and am taken so that was a definite no. Also diseases.

Meh arguing is too much effort tbh.

Not really in the mood for a JRPG, thanks though!

Wow she really is old. I can understand her being a waifu considering she is more of a character/symbol.

They should have invested more in the central narrative, not have the biggest plot twist be that the Maid was part of p e n d u l u m.

It's probably a good thing I'm not a dad anymore because I don't know how to protect someone from all that without going full-on amish. Fuck, I was masturbating on webcam with fat 20-year old women at 13 and that was almost 15 years ago

I didn't take the update to digital, still stuck on analog.

Speaking of fat girls

I want Bloatfly-chan to cuddle me

Aight, It's about time I head off to bed guys

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

Sure, we can play tomorrow night after I get home from work. Lets try for 11PM CST, if that's all right. Just message me on PSN if we need to rework a time.

Exactly. Being able to punch one right in the snout and send it reeling would be so satisfying.

Think I finally killed the fucking mosquito that got in a few days back. Or at least, I hope I did.

I've heard the PS1 already had it's day in the scalper lime light. Now it's only only a handful of games that are really expensive. Meanwhile the PS2 hasn't quite gotten there yet, so I'm working on it while I can.

Fucking Blood Will Tell is now like $80.

There's a handful of games that are already a lot, but overall they're still a minority of titles

Is the winner the one that gives up first?

I don't feel like arguing it tbh, too much work.

That's a bit of a stretch for you. It's more like, occasionally the texan says something of value. By the way, /4am/ trip 2 electric bongaloo when?

Not a true waifu. Merely an infatuation. Ok behalf of all waifufags I am inclined to fight you, for you threatened the sanctity of waifuism.

See ya then. Goodnight.

That's some weird shit right there. All I want is a slightly fuzzy twink.

pls add me on steam ty:
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

Well at least you didn't get pozzed on the negstick hombre, that'd seriously put a damper on the remaining duration of our friendship.

That's like old hotness.
Vintage style stuff.

You gonna join?

It's stil Holla Forums though.

that's pretty fucking degernate, user.

ya nigs lots the moment you started fighting

I guess the winner is also the loser, having tried harder for the title.

neato

and she has/had very nice legs, but you're right, I do like the character she played, even though it was slut incarnate most of the time

challenge accepted. I like fights

how about no?

lost*
fuck

See ya

It's fun if you like bullet hells and

I'll check out the comic sometime. I usually end up liking the source material more than shows or movies.

revvy is trash

Mosquitos live that long?

Gonna go dream of sweaty Mila snuggling with me. Night everyone!

Same, Yoza. Night.

*bullet hells and good music

i ain't going to waste time fighting over shit like that

What's Satorin doing smoking?

I remembered my own cat bra in the end.
stop trying to get me to drink more fam I don't have enough vodka you know.

you will have BDO to waste a week on though so that will keep you occupied for some time

:^)

Yeah that would be great, they could design the gauntlets to be like fist guns, which you can choose what bullets to use with it too.
Or even coatings type shit.
I just wanna punch the shitty monsters in their smug faces

Do you not own fly spray?

night

What happened?

Night yoza!

All you have is time here Konata.

No idea m8, I wouldn't be going on it most likely. You're better off asking someone else from the thread who has a car and is willing to drive thousands of miles just for a week or two of irl shitposting.

I'm going to bed, it's 2AM.

I'm still glad that Ciiircuit is back

I just really like redheads and goth chicks, and she is both.

If they're got enough prey to suck blood from. It got in on Saturday or Sunday morning.

Pretty sure I've seen something still flying around my room, so maybe I didn't get it. Or we have more, not sure.

Nope. Got scorpion spray though. Bigger issue is just trying to see the fuckers.

Precisely

pssh fgagot

Yeah I've noticed the prices on some stuff come down a little which is nice. Especially on the higher end stuff.

I really have no clue what shes from honestly.

Night yakuza!

how many crumpets is 5 crumpets to eat? is that too many?

It's my personal favorite, but then again I don't read much comics so take that with a grain of salt.

Died. Probably been about 4 years now. Doesn't feel like it was that long ago.

I don't fight fair though. Fair (heh) warning.
*Unsheathes katana*

Goodnight.

This entire board is degenerate. Purge when?
I say we lynch ritsu first.

You're reliably the most mad madman. You should join in. If I drove, I would go all the way down south for a fun trip.

5am here. For some reason this thread started fast and died quick. Goodnight anyways.

(You)

Wouldn't know, never watched the show.

shit your right

four is a good number to feed me so gimme

Ruining her lungs.

Night m8

no satan

Damn that sucks, sorry user. You gonna try again? If you are still with the girl at least.

Not entirely the same but my ex had an abortion and I think a lot about how different life would be now if she kept it

Is BDO a one time fee or sub based?

I would have probably burned down the fucking house at that point.

niggers

she's been in a bunch of things, but to me, she's mostly just elvira, mistress of the dark, and that's just fine. I probably love that form best

using weapons. Oh, so you're a coward?

5 is too many you fat cow!

5 Crumpets are a lot of Crumpets
Imagine 5 McMuffins but without egg bacon, bbq sauce or anything but the muffin

It ended a long time ago. I loved her more than she loved me, I guess.

Can't, need to find a job and start going to college full time again. I need to start actually getting my shit together eventually. Besides, the trip was fucking expensive. All and all me and the other texian had to pay over $700 living in budget mode.

Only if you're trying to (or need to) lose weight.
How do you have them in not-Britain? Butter and maple/golden syrup like us out here in the colonies?

I'm too much of a germaphobe to let that happen.

Get fly spray and just use it on all the corners of the rooms and on your curtains.
Should die.

One time fee.
With a slutty cash shop

Wait so its not just elivra but the actress? Seems harem fam

It'd be like me falling for Ritsu's VA and not just her.

Ahhh I've been there, 3d a shit

>day starts by getting up at 8
>check to see if I have to work
>only way to get to schedule is by making a FaceBook
>make account
>see girl I just got over in "People You Might Know"
>heart literally sinks
>go back to sleep until 3
>mom wakes me up to go to work
>go to work depressed
>still trainee
>get asked questions and perform and shit
>do fucking terribly
>get back home, listen to music
>music is boring as fuck, it's the same thing I listen to over and over again
>get in two major arguments with friends since then
>they tell me life will get better once I get into another college and find what I want to do
>just want to have a life with a crappy job that allows me to pay for a shitty apartment, wifi, food, and spend the rest on booze
>don't even want to put money aside towards savings, don't give a fuck if I die from some medical complication
>back in present, actually want to kill myself now
>attempt to envision how I'd do it
>only can imagine my parents seeing me and holding my blood, piss, and shit-ridden corpse close to them screaming "WHY WON'T HE WAKE UP?!?"
>too pussy to do it
>don't want to die, dread living

I'm sorry for blogposting, I just had to get it off my chest.

I think I'm broken on the inside, it's the only reasonable explanation.

Better safe than sorry.

Also, before >underage, I'm 19. I've mentioned this before.

Yeah. They just break your heart and make you cry and then leave.

You have to go back.

Well, there's certainly still some expensive games, depending on what all you like. Where I live, MML2 is like $80, Tales of Destiny is $75-100, Tales of Eternia is $90-120, Suikoden II is about $110 now, I think Tron Bonne was $130 or so, etc.

Mosquitos generally don't like my blood (if there's anyone else available, they'll go bite them up, but at most the usually just buzz me), but they're still annoying.

Sorry user, life sucks.

Hopefully you can get that shitty job and just disconnect from shit eventually.

Have you taken the waifu pill yet?

Sounds like a shit day user, were you really that bad at work though? They expect the trainee to fuck up a couple times, that's just standard.

guitar is so hard

i wish i could leave the planet and practice there so nobody could hear the dreadful noises this guitar is making

couldn't it be, that she is just so great, I love her in all forms? why shouldn't you have a thing for the VA by extension? she is part of ritsu

just drink and drink and get as low as possible, cry it out, whatever you do, then get up the next day realizing it can never be as bad as it was the night before.

The buzzing alone would have driven me crazy, nevermind the bites.

Yes. My secret weapon is the Bible. :^)

On second thought, I'll just go on a short trip to kidnap red for the lulz.

I'm sorry it's this way user. Your friends weren't kidding, it will get better if you strive towards improvement.
>broken inside
Wounds can heal user. God can give you hope and fulfillment. Stay strong, I will pray for you.

Imageboards have literally been the only websites I've consistently used since I was 12. Too late to go back now.

Holy shit tron bonne is that cheap now? And a few years ago Suikoden 2 and Tron bonne were 200-300 so yeah thats what I meant by price dropping.

Or do you live in like some other country besides the US?

I just can't bring myself to like a fictional character that much.

I'm sure he'd appreciate the company.

Yeah, you like what you like. Not my cup of tea per say, but hell she looks good.

Konata must've always had some weed on her at all times. She always looks stoned as fucked.

Depends on how big the crumpet. Usually they're sized as big as biscuits- hockey pucks pretty much.

Was that before or after you dated her?
You shouldn't feel bad if some girl you used to date got separated from you then went off and did something stupid like that.

Fuck dude you haven't gotten that far yet. You still got some time to flip shit around. You wanna blogpost about that grill user? Did something go wrong?

BIG FAT KITTY TITTES

DISGUSTING

Whats a 3d VA have anything to do with perfection?

I didn't either until it happen honestly.

When I was with her.

I think I'm still too stuck on my ex to feel that way about anyone, fictional or real.

Did someone mention BIG MEATY KITTY TITIES

Thats always the worst bit. How long it been since you split?

the dragontales guy told you off.
this fight is over.
come back when you're ready.

that's fine, more for me. thanks for not giving me crap

without her your "perfection" wouldn't be the same. it wouldn't be "perfect".

US. While PSN rereleases don't affect demand for physical releases much, they do have a tendency to increase availability a bit as some people choose to trade their old copies of stuff in for cheaper digital rereleases. Hence Suikoden II dropping some. Used to be about $130-150 where I live.

I should say that the last time I saw Tron Bonne it was a disc only copy, which might also be affecting the price it was at. I'm going off of local prices.

Well I do hope you at least lurked for some years before posting for the first time. Remember, you can always Lurk Moar.

Also reminds me, ever played NxC? If memory serves Regina in a character in there even though Dino Crisis is dead.

either she is high or really tired
or both

Not really sure. It was before our kid died, though. Maybe 5 years? I think about her a lot. Everything I do always comes back to her somehow.

At least you're not me. I got fired from my last job after a week of training for being too shit.

Ehhh not really. Her personality is what I love about her. The VA did a good job giving her voice a shot but its just not a reason why I love her.

Last time I looked at Tron bonne online it was 200~ with the case but also missing the demo disc. Not bad cause I know it was 250+ a while ago.

Yeesh how long were you with her?

Barely.

It's both a blessing and a curse having that to look forward to. I'm supposed to have a better future, but something just causes me to waste my life. It's comforting but not in a positive way.

I mean, nobody died, but my supervisor did get visibly angry at me, but she was also having a shit day.

It's not that it can get worse than the night before, life just seems like one continuous stream of gray blobs I have to get through to in order to just lie around and want to die.

I don't believe in God, but thank you, user. It means a lot to me.

I have a feeling that it's just going to get worse from here on out, no matter how much shit I flip.

The grill actually ended well, I talked to her during school, we went out once, then I asked her a month later if she wanted to continue the relationship and she said no. I guess she wants to be my friend, but I can't really stand to look at her. It's just hard to.

My store doesn't fire trainees unless they explicitly don't try.

Yeah PS1 games are pretty expensive, hell even PSPs are too, bit they're still a 3rd of the price as say SotN

jap or english voice?

Well, I was 11 when I started crushing on her and we started seeing each other when I was 14. 21 when we broke up if my 5-year guess is right. She's been in my life for most of it. We were friends for years before I started seeing her that way, even.

You're fine man, screwing up happens sometimes. Just see where you messed up and try again tomorrow. Starting out work is a bitch but you'll get the hang of it.

you ams father?

I don't want to fight with you ritsu. I know the way we feel about them is different, and that's okay, you're still my buddy

well maybe you need some goals

On the contrary, I feel like he would rather stay isolated from reality and other people. There is a reason why I would have to kidnap him. If he doesn't want to have fun, I'll force him to!

I've been lurking since, and I've only really started posting this year. A shame the lurk moar mentality is practically dead at this point.
I still can't triforce.
What is this?

I'm not a violent man. There would never be a fight. Perhaps I will get slightly upset and shake my fist at you if you insulted my waifu.

Not anymore. I'm just a mean old drunk now.

Nah he's a cool guy. He was a blast when I was there.

Living a modest life isn't a bad thing so

Jap. The English one is awful

Damn user thats a long while but I have no doubt you'll get over her eventually. I was with mine 7 years and it took me a solid 2-3 to get over her so.

I tried. I guess I'm just stupid. Maybe I can find one of those night shift security jobs nearby. That can't be too hard.

how do you normalfags talk about mundane shit all the time?

I will put it this way though. If her VA happened to have been someone else, she would have still ended up my waifu.

Well, I'm drinking and smoking and hookering myself to death anyway. Soon I'll probably be dead and then it won't matter anyway.
I'm going to bed anyway since my album finished and it's almost 6 am

whats yo favorite drink then fam?

You don't have to believe in Him. He exist anyways. But He does believe in you, and you have a chance at living for Him if you took a leap. Everyone has a second chance.

That's good. I'm close enough to bus to him reasonably. Perhaps I should kidnap him soon.

How do you consistently gaypost the same board for so long?

nice trips.
I like violence, the fists start flying and your heart starts going

you ams always will be father. you title never lose

because you're a bastard. what are supposed to talk about? jumping out of helicopters? this is virtual cheers, where trouble's all the same, and we're always glad you came.

Yeah, that wouldn't work with elvria. it has to be that actress, not anyone else.

Adios amigo.

Night user, hope you can cheer up one day!

Be sure to bring gifts.

That kid looks like Baron, but Baron doesn't smoke nor does he drink

Isn't she like 80 now?

That's all they have about them, nothing exciting ever happens

it wouldn't be a 4am thread without the mundane chatter

this is why you have to drink when reading these threads

Sounds like he's doing a shit job at cosplaying in that case.

W-wow.. Was it yours or some previous dude?

Big ones are nice.
Still prefer the perfect roundness only found around B to D cups

People like their own shit. Vintage anime hits off with certain people, not particularly me- but I still can see the value of it and can say that it's good even if I don't really like it myself.

What if she isn't actually high, but just is like that naturally?
I wonder how she would be when she does do some weed.
How would she be if she got fucked like that?
Kekeke

Damn, well I guess she had her reasons. You gotta move past it though. Can't catch every one of them. This ain't pokemon and you sure as hell aren't an MC of some anime. Take life by the throat or it'll take you out. Find a hobby, figure out what you want to do in life. Do some meditation- calm down and try to throw out distractions. Make sure to get some sleep as well.

I haven't gaypost in forever

stuffs and things, I dunno no one is really interested in talking with me anyways since I don't have anything interesting to say

shit's annoying

I suppose

make me something strong then barkeep

90% sure it was mine. Found out much later she was a cheating slut so.

But pretty damn sure it was mine. I was with her 4 years at that point.

*ignoring

Namco X Capcom, a big crossover clusterfuck developed by Monolith Soft (who would also develop other related games, namely SRWOGS: Endless Frontier, SRWOGS: Endless Frontier: EXCEED, and the Project X Zone games). As far as I'm aware, the gameplay isn't the best around (same could be said for the PxZ games), but they have a lot of fanservice for fans of various Namco, Capcom, and later, Sega, franchises. NxC was never localized, but has been fan translated.

Anyhow, just thought I'd mention it. Hell, might be more worth worth one's time to watch a playthrough of since I've heard it gets really repetitive to actually playthrough. But Regina is a character in it.

Does have a fucking awesome opening regardless. Probably one of the best around.

Sleep well user.

Maybe he's a Nephew

It's hard at first but you'll get the hang of it. Just learn simple songs with simple chords. You'll eventually get the hang of it trust me.

she'd be all limp

straight vodka

it's more enjoyable to watch the train wreck while you lose all remaining hope

Thanks. I guess I'll give it another go even if my brain tells me that's the last thing I'd ever want to do.

My goal is to just work and then drink away the stress and depression.

It's not that it's modest, it's that my biggest ambition is to become a barely functioning alcoholic.

Those sound great.

I grew up believing in Him. I don't know how to describe it, I stopped believing. I honestly think me losing my faith in Him is why I'm like this, I feel a hole that people normally would fill with religion or whatever else makes them feel like their lives are worth it, but everytime I try to fill it, the hole just gets bigger.

Yeah I knew it sounded petty, but it's hard to do so when pretty much everything in my life up to this point seems like a giant failure and that's really all I am. I have a really weak will.

PSP games aren't real expensive from what I've seen, even complete copies. Main ones I can think of that are over $20 or so being Crimson Gem Saga, Summon Night 5, and importing a copy of the PSP port of Tales of Eternia the US never saw (thanks a fucking lot, SCEA).

Could be.

gimme

yeah, and it's not the same. she's not as… supple? as she once was, not as perfect.

I talk to you, you just need to learn how to ask questions spider, or tell us about something you want to talk about, like what you are doing with your life.
for example, I'm trying to find a job, have no money, and am trying to bang sluts moreso than finding a job.
I don't know what type of spidery shenanigans you're up to because you don't talk about it.

sleep snug, smug.

that's not good enough for you. you need to do more. you need to ask for more from yourself

I still have the whiskey so I can pass that. I still don't like alcohol.

Well actually yeah you haven't. Maybe drop the wolf spider and avatarfag as something else? Practically everyone knows who you are and avoids you.

Ah, now I remember. I'm actually aware of her appearance in this game. It's pretty minor though; gotta wait for dino crisis 3

Going to sleep now guys, goodnight. Reminder, God loves each and one of you faggots, no matter what you have done.

Sometimes we have a self-defeating attitude in us that makes us not want to try in the first place. You gotta tell that voice in your head that's telling you to give up to go fuck itself.

Limp or no, she's getting filled to bursting

Whatever you guys do, enjoy the trip.

Seems to be last call fellas. Drink your last poison then take a taxi back to bed.

Victory Gundam just started.

i'm trying to learn hound dog by elvis

my guitar sounds like a ukulele

I do nothing with my life because I don't really have any motivation to do anything because when I go to do something with my self everyone around me does everything for me which ruins why I'm even doing it in the first place

nah, it's a decent filter for also avoiding shitty people if that's how it is

Well one day I want to remove kebab

Your guitar is high pitched sounding?

user, once you fall out of Gods hands, he does not stop trying to bring you back. I'm falling asleep as I type this, but it's no coincidence that today I just happened to be awake for the thread. I am here to tell you that faith is something you can actually ask for in prayer. Also that there is fulfillment and life in Jesus. It doesn't have to be this way; God loves you and wants the best for you. Sometimes, we have to go through a little bit of bad to remember about the good. If you need to talk to someone, my steam is /kyddlygon

but I barely just started making sexual innuendos towards kotana!

well don't be such a grumper about it! why does evveryone do everything for you, are you a disabled spider?

Jesus fuck user, you aren't wrapping it up too? The fuck? I hope you learned from your ways. Doesn't help that you almost could've gotten locked down by a bareback cumslut that would've had the key be not even your owm fucking creation. You really dodged a bullet right there.
Fucking cheating whores.

Well I guess if you're Bill cosby, you'd get off on that.
I just imagined she would be just semi-perm ahegao mode while she would be stoned. Just funny faces all the time with her eyes rolling around and her mouth open painting consistently.

You need to actually realize right now, it's only going to get worse. You need to buck up and get practicing. Get working on that job. Find that thing that's fun and pulls you in that keeps making you want to do it even more. Chat with clapsanon and talk about banging sluts. Talk with Ritsu about his autism and delusions of telling his parents about his waifuism. Fap to some quality porn. Get mad at SJWs for the cancer they are. Get a gun and prepare for shit to go down when mudskins go and bomb the lands. Do something man.

I down with this.

I actually meant PSPs themselves which are more expensive than DSs 3DSs Wiis PS2s and as expensive as an Xbox an X360 and a PS3

poal.me/ukjvx7

its in tune i know that it just sounds like wank

Whatever you do, don't stop playing or you'll have to learn it all over again. Not to mention your fingertips will become soft and it'll hurt like a bitch until you form calluses again.

This truly is a Christian imageboard.

not really

I know what he can avatar as
Pic related

This is why 2d>3d

Out of the 1000s of times I've had sex I've only used a condom a dozen or so times honestly.

Why do you think I date 2d only now?

yo bro! double team, I call dibs on the vagina

so if you wanted to get a sportscar, or meet a lady spider, for casual spider sex, they would do this for you?

but ritsu, I can't bone 2D. that's a deal breaker

I'm not really interested in those things so I've never really tried for them

So if you've had sex 1000s of times why havn't you gotten married
I doubt you're more than 10 partners unless you're gay as gays have way higher averages than straight men

collecting all your pics tbh

lewdbut intriguing

the limp shit doesn't sound desirable at all

I don't know if I really can do more, or even envision wanting more from myself.

That's a lot easier said than done.

Maybe.

If it really does get worse, then I'll end up on the street and probably die from hunger, which is probably in the top half of things I want to do with my life.

You are filled with such mindless hedonistic pursuits, what do you make of your life, what mark will you leave, whether it be genetic or memetic, hedonism isn't the way to achieve either unless you're extremely lucky

You're a cool guy, user.
It makes me really sad how many of my friends and family actively avoid religion and refuse to even acknowledge it as a possible good.
Mathew 6:6 I guess.

Dancing with fire Ritsu, holy shit. And no waifuism isn't learning since you aren't filling that 2d girl with cum that would have real consequences in the real world. Accidental pregnancies are the dumbest things in the world that can be avoided. I try to think better of the average user.

Guess I'll have the mouth, don't really think anal is all that great. Considering that it's mainly a guy thing- as girls don't have a prostate to stimulate

Good point. She is quite small.

Amen to that.

Damn, where's your fight user? It only gets worse if you let it. You can at least do things to help benefit yourself. You gotta fight user.

Almost all of those were with the ex of 7 years. The rest just flings with a few girls.

That you /mai/ guy?

get interested in something geez, this is your whole big dillemma?

because marriage is spooky and the lady can ruin your life at the push of a button once the papers are signed. also can attest to the condom thing. if you're going out, even just like a month in, after you'd had a good look at eachother, it's just economical to either get the pill or pull out

Oh, you want more holes filled? because that can be arranged

you are capable of more than you know. don't just exist until you die.

you do whatever you want, but I'm putting at least 3 loads into that tiny cunt first

Ok, so Ritsu are you saying you are a cuck

IT'S A SKINWALKER

Gonna head off for now, see you guys when I see ya. Everybody take care.

No.

Selfish lewd bastard. We take turns, I doubt you can shoot 3 times in a row you fag.
Also I hope I don't catch your claps when this happens

Well that's why you make the woman into what you want, make her in a way so she depends on you and can't leave
This sounds weird don't it

Oh well just another k-on fag?

g'night user or morning what ever you prefer

damn skinwalkers

Wew you're a cuck

pretty much

Not really, didn't know she cheated until we split or I would have dumped her.

Nice Digits you faggot

Sleep snug.

No. The other girls are shit.

You got cheated on, that make you a cuck, sure not a proud one, but you're an alpha cuck God damn that article gets me every time

definitely nothing suspicious about this file, no sir.

thanks babe

I don't think you know what the term "cuck" actually means user. I suggest you go look it up for future reference.

I have trained my body to no longer need a refractory period. the only thing that will stop me is muscular fatigue, and believe you/me, I can hold out for three loads. If you want to backout now, that's fine, however, I made her a promise that I will fill her to bursting, and I plan on keeping my word.

b-break her legs? that sounds horrible.

figure out what you want Dr.Spider!

sorry bro

that image is 10 off of being devil picture

Do you have CP zipped in that file

The only part I didn't know was it had to be spouse

I've spent a long time doing that and I figured out that I don't really care anymore

Nah no leg breaking but maybe do what the Jews do to the populous and do subtle psychological therapy and chemical therapy

What the fuck. I don't even know how to react to this.
Out of curiosity, have you done porn? It seems like you would be a candidate for one.

Well shit I didn't fully know either. I thought it was more regards to a fetish, closer to NTR- but where the one being cheated on is actually enjoying it.

Oh god no.

Nah I got told what it was before it was a popular word to use, but I don't remember about a spouse
Cuck is an insult used by Shakesphere you know, in his play Anthony and Cleopatra

We have a team of scientists examining this file. We will expand later

see ya faggots.
I'm going to go stare at Konata then go to bed

I think the modern view of cuckold is that you're only a cuck if you know it's happening, but do nothing about it. He didn't know he was being cheated on, so most people wouldn't call him a cuck. He's just a faggot with a shit waifu.

while we bang her right?

What?

Did not know.

Tell me if there's goodies inside the file.

Make sure to to make her cum multiple times with us

LEWD

Fair point

Pretty Early too

no user, I have not done porn, I am just dedicated to my craft.

I think you messed up the order Konata. Just in time for a factical!

Fair enough. I hope to learn from sempai

Konata Izumi (泉 こなた Izumi Konata?)
Voiced by: Ryō Hirohashi (old drama CD, NDS video game), Aya Hirano (anime, PS2 and PSP video game, new drama CD), Wendee Lee (English)
Konata is the shortest of the main characters. Nicknamed "Kona-chan" (こなちゃん?), she is an eccentric but friendly and outgoing girl, with a mischievous yet good-natured sense of humor. She is the leader of the Lucky Star crew, and is the protagonist. She is smart, but doesn't apply herself to studying,[1] thus her grades are a bit variable.[2] However, she is an expert at pulling "all-nighters".[3] In contrast to her studying habits, she loves video games.[4][5] In addition, she loves manga and anime, which is also due to her father, Sōjirō Izumi's, influence[6] along with the games, and likes to collect all sorts of paraphernalia relating to her favorite series. Her father buys adult games for himself, so she is able to play and enjoy them.[7] In the anime, Konata constantly refers to or parodies several popular games, anime, and manga.

In order to fund her interests, Konata had a part-time job at a cosplay café in Akihabara.[1][3] She often plays late into the night, hence why she tends to fall asleep in class, which makes her a frequent victim to her homeroom teacher, Nanako Kuroi.[6] Konata rarely eats a "normal" Japanese lunch, as she frequently eats only a chocolate cornet.

Her physique is smaller than average when compared to her peers, which she claims hasn't changed since she was in the sixth grade.[8] She is ambidextrous, in contrast to the mostly left-handed main cast. She has long, blue hair which comes down to her calves with a large ahoge, sleepy eyes, a catlike smile and a beauty mark under her left eye, just like her father. Her mother, Kanata Izumi, died when she was an infant, and she has lived alone with her father since.[6] In her third year of high school, however, her cousin, Yutaka Kobayakawa, came to live at her house,[9] giving a total of three people in the Izumi residence. Although Konata spends most of her time playing games in her room, she has a darker skin tone, like her father's.

Both of her voice actresses for the animated version, Aya Hirano for the Japanese version and Wendee Lee for the English version, are in fact the same people who voiced Haruhi Suzumiya in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime; other voice actors from the same series make guest appearances during the course of Lucky Star. Konata placed seventh in 2channel's SaiMoe 2007 contest, came in second place in the category of "Best Female Character" in the thirtieth Anime Grand Prix, and ranked third in Newtype's "Top 10 Female Characters of 2007" poll. Additionally, Konata placed first in a poll for flat-chested girls on the Anime One website.[10]

just remember, training is everything. work on blood flow regulation and maintaining concentration. if all goes right you should be able to reach the 3rd peak. the first time I did, my legs gave out. the 3rd peak is insane

didn't mean to spoiler

if by CP you mean Council President, no_

so… you wouldn't uhh… share it?

No I mean cheese pizza

I have examined the file and found nothing
please explain the size

I wonder, does Shizune speak when she has sex?

Usually Thread isn't this dead by 7 (my 9pm)
Usually dies at 8 (my 10)
Also a large number of replies and UIDs

Okay, it's 5AM here. so I'm going to sleep. I'll see you guys tomorrow.
Remember to hold the honeys close, and everything will turn out okay.

Save some of that pizza for me! (but don't let anyone else know)

Sleep snug pervert.

It'd be funny especially because she's already Japanese so the stuff she'd be saying is
OH FUG ME ARDA GIB IDS DO ME I AM BERY HORRY YOU RIKE THIS

She makes little moans. It's not uncommon for deaf people to simply choose not to speak even if they're physically able to because they can't enunciate correctly and sound like they have downs syndrome

Good night Persona 3

I want more pizza

Oh god please user, it's like P&S all over again.

Oh yeah, reminds me of deafwife user explainin that one night that his wife tried to do ditry talk with him. Said he had the hardest time trying to keep a straight face when she was looking at him, but ended up laughing as hard as he could when they switched positions with her facedown. Made me laugh quite a bit imagining that scene.

Here is your Pizza

deliver it in 30 minutes or less

I was thinking of that story too dunno what P&S is

only if you're good.
real deaf chicks make noises like dying cats though. They can't tell what noises they're making so the noise is just exhale with tone which ends up as though you'd made a noise with a slightly closed throat. No strength or form to their vocal chords.

pedos deserve death

Its already delivered
But here is another because you're a fag
I hope you like Pineapple
I like pineapple but it triggers people

I saw a face so I edited the pic to show the face

Panty and stocking.

LEWD. But cool, maybe it'll play if I open it up with MPC.
Is that speaking from experience?

I've got the 555th reply faggots

You might be surprised but you're not the first to notice it.

unfortunately not.

Would you a deaf girl user? Be deaf wife user (2)?

I know a little bit of sign language so yeah probably.
Though if she was cute and had a compatible personality then she could even be blind and I still would.

wew

I would, probably any cripple

I take it back on 2nd thought

Oh fug my heart. Would be cute and sweet to see something like deaf wife user's story happen to someone else.

It's a commitment user, you can't just throw around words like that.
It would largely depend on the situation- but if I like her enough I'll have leeway on her drawbacks.

Alright, it's nearly that time again.
Until next time Holla Forums.

sleepy time staring wolf spider