Adam, Maybe state enforced Homosexuality is a determent to soci-

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Does-Cain-still-have-descendants-on-earth-or-did-they-all-perish-during-the-Flood
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only thing Adam was right was about Google selling the users.

When did this penis hair face get so based?

This guy is painfully guilty of banking up credibility so he can say some dumb shit and then pretend he's an expert
Fine and easily provable.
True.
Unexpected, but also easily provable and medical science can back him up on this
I'm surprised this isn't a thing more people talk about.. but then…

Acordering to a study done by the ADL in 2006, you are more likely to be a hateful white dude if you aren't ok with pedophilia.
But that can't be true Adam, surely-
Surely they are some good white people left? Hahaha, that's where you are wrong. All whites deserve have their wife's fucked by BBCs.
Just think about it Luis, will the world be a better place without whites? The answer is yes

Fucking hell, I read it in his voice

Why does he do his hair like Donkey Kong?

If there was a Mr. Reddit would he be it?

Competition between him and these faggots

lol, u r 1 autisctic faghot, peek bugmen.

they should tbh

I'm opposed to the legalization because you can't really "overdose" and kill yourself on it, unlike other drugs.

good thing you won't have any effect on anything in the world and will continue to be a virgin in your parents basement

I wish bong rips could turn me into a hutt.

It seems to be how politics & entertainment is done now. Whether it's the Daily Show or a beloved politician, somewhere along the way they get corrupted and spend all the credibility and goodwill they had.

It's hard to tell if they intentionally build themselves up so they can bring out the big kool-aid filled supersoakers once they are big enough, or if it was simply a matter of course that these shows, segments, and individuals got famous enough that they suddenly became overtaken by the compulsive urge to virtue signal and force the narrative with all the other now humorless lefty twats that make up late night comedy.

I don't know who he is, but I know he has a show called "Adam Ruins Everything" because I saw an ad for it somewhere. I think it was in a comic book.

Big Think then

Big Think now

Kek. This reminds of some article about "common misconceptions about sex" that I read years ago where writer claimed that women prefer small, circumcised, penises to big ones.

There's no shame in illiteracy as long as you commit to improve your situation.

5" is the perfect size user, any more is too much. Tyrone is just a friend, those rumors mean nothing to her. ;^)

Reminds me of how new supermarket/stores/food stores/etc operate.
When they're first starting and nobody on the neighborhood knows about them, they sell really cheap to attract new customers. Once they're well known, they slowly start ramping up the prices because they know people already got used to going there.

That's literally just marketing, you dense mother-fucker.

lol

Whoa there. Keep that blasted anus in check.
My point is it's similar in the way they hook people in and then change everything they're offering because they know people will keep coming back out of habit.
I don't see how it being a marketing strategy makes it any less true.

Why would you even bother with the hyphen?

Maybe it was meant to be interpreted as a minus sign rather than a hyphen. The minus sign is also used as the subtract operation, thus he probably meant "motherless fucker"

>>>/reddit/

Chill, negrito

Did you say Nagito?

No

Fuck off, nigger.

Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

No

[pats your nappy head] Shhh…. Shhh…

seriously?

y

Is he /ourguy/?

This is the Holla Forums board owner btw.

It's not often you see someone so close to their mother that they can jerk off in front of her just like that. Brings a tear to my eye tbh.

The western world is suffering due to lack of close knit familial bonds like what's in that webm, really brings a tear to my eye.

I wonder why the father isn't there.

i'm pretty sure the man is his own father.

Who do you think is filming?

kek

seriously? what the fuck is wrong with drinking water?

He's ruining his own life by dressing like that.

Ummmm our culture stigmatizes brown water as not being "drinkable", and that's a fucking problem. What FUCKING year do you think this is?

why are people named Adam always such massive cucks?

The original Adam couldn't stop his lady from swallowing something a snake gave her, and got kicked out of paradise because of that.

Is being a cuck the original sin?

Dude got cucked by a snake. First case of beastiality too.

You know, if Adam didn't eat the apple too, he wouldn't have been kicked out of Eden. Only Eve.

Really makes you think, hmmmm

WHITE GIRLS FUCK SNAKES

/thread

>not only was Adam cucked by a jew snake but he was also beta orbiter that did everything his woman told him to do

Tell me about Kain! Why does he wear the mark?!

Kain is the offspring between Eve and the snake, coincidentally the jews are the descendents of Kain, thus making them the offsprings of evil.
would post the pdf, but sadly Holla Forums doesn't accept them

So was Noah a descendent of Adam or the snake?

He is a descendent of Adam's second child, Seth.

So did Kain's linage survive the flood? How?

Adam Savage's descent into full-blown kool-aid faggotry is perhaps the one that hurts me the most. In retrospect, those stories about him and Jamie Hyneman hating each other on the set make a lot more sense when you realize he's always been that kind of faggot, now he just has gender spectrum and feminist bootlicking to really emphasize what a spineless beta cuck he is.

Actually, Eden was in Turkey.

quora.com/Does-Cain-still-have-descendants-on-earth-or-did-they-all-perish-during-the-Flood
Also interesting
Literally save someone's life, and he cucks your son. Is this a parallel with today's rapefugees?

proof?

UHM, ACTUALLYREAL COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED

Rabbinical tradition is a distortion of the true meaning of scripture that come from the Babylonian, Assyrian, and Canaanite religions. That's why Jesus and the early Christians railed against it so much. Also, the "sons of God" were the descendants of Seth and the "daughters of man" were the descendants of Cain. The idea of fallen angels mating with human women having giant children comes from the Book of Enoch, which nobody, except the Ethiopians, takes seriously. The word "Nephilim" simply means "fallen ones."

Goliath was a descendent of a fallen angel

What did the Maroon 5 guy do?

KYS.

he's a jew

This is Holla Forums. You ain't fooling no one.

Stopped reading there.

Noah's wife or his sons wife's

So who's worse Adam or Bill Nye?

What's up with Bill Nye? The only fiasco that involved him was about gender ice cream and how it contradicted with his statements on gender back on BNTSG.