Federal Union of Europe

A superpower to challenge the US and Russia.

Fiscal union, common army, common intelligence policy.

Tax evasion would be dealt with and immigration and terrorism could be handled without restrictions and poor communication.

Arguments against it, Holla Forumsacks?

Germany finally gets its Third Reich

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard-class_submarine
archive.is/OplyM
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/
youtube.com/watch?v=5CZr17HLH5U
youtube.com/watch?v=s_38tsQ4p0I
stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT WEAPONS for QUIET WARS.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi&oldid=783448852#Views_on_race_and_religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It won't be a European empire. It'll be an """empire""" of shitskins run by kikes.

Hang yourself Ami

Won't work.
Different cultures, different economies . The poor communication would stay and a few layers of bureaucracy would be added. Nobody would want it and if the leftist get their say it would be even more UDSSR without borders but with unlimited immigration than the current heap of shit they call EU.
the only feasible European union is a lightweight trade union and maybe a military alliance which must be seperate from the trade union

There is no such thing as a 'European'. We're all different races, not some mystery meat 'white' mishmash like you are in yankland

Irrelevant thread.
What have you done today to secure our existence as a people?

Hello JIDF. The Holocaust didn't happen. But it will. You can bet your pennies, it will.

honestly I'm just looking for information of why it's absolute shit, based on a discussion I'm having with this Italian leftist.

Are you deluded, retarded, or a shill?

In that case, *a union for Europeans* in the sense that we don't fight each other and act as a race when threatened is a good idea. But the EU is run by Jews. A union is only a good idea if YOUR people are in charge.

As for the EU, it is still a bad idea because having Greeks or Poles make decisions for Spaniards or Germans is a bad idea. Each nation has different needs and different political goals. The problem with the EU is you have basically two countries (France and Germany) making decisions for everyone else. So in effect you have two countries with relatively strong currencies and service economies making policies for resource poor nations that don't. As you can imagine, Germany telling Greece how to run its economy is a bad plan for Greece.

We are literally going to nuke your precious Israel. I don't think you understand how serious we are. And the more you try to shill us, the more imaginative your deaths will be if we get our hands on you.
Think about it.

fuck off dick

I believe in global Aryan empire. Whites should rule the entire world. The EU, however, is a kike creation and must either be conquered and reformed or destroyed entirely.

We are on to you. Your efforts are useless. Shill all you like. No one gives a shit.
Remember this when you are told to take cover.
Filtered.

Only if we would follow the plans set out by mosley.
Syndicalist, nationalist, less bueracratic, common fiscal european federation.
And of course,
BANNING INDIAN AND CHINK GOODS
Europe needs to serve common interests to survive the chink-burger rule
Nations should have heavy autonomy tho.

United empire while preserving local differences is possible. In fact, an empire is probably the best way to go about that.

Kill yourself.

Yes. Mosley was right, except he was a but too jew-friendly, but that seems to be a character flaws of most anglos.

As much as it hurts your american ears, it's true. Europe has many countries with thousands of years of history of alliances, rivalries and wars, we are not all the same, a spaniard is not ever gping to be the same as a scandinavian, as much as you'd like to push that bullshit.

Never said that he was perfect
But he did want to fuck em up.
And you couldn't scream FUCK JEWS in bongistan

we call them shills

EU is already collapsing from unsustainable liberalism. How could they be a superpower when they import shitskins at an unimaginable rate and give them gibs, and literally pay them to have as many children as possible? It's almost like Europe envied the US for having niggers, and said "hey lets import sandniggers, and let's out do them, we'll show them how to wreck a civilization, we can leapfrog past them in only 2 decades when they've had over a hundred years to die from white guilt".

Superpower my ass. Third reich has come and gone, and the Fourth one will start either here, or in the ashes of a wrecked Germany that either fought, or had fought for them, a war to remove the shitskins.

capped for posterity

Enjoy your central banking, oh and your vote; what truly matters. What? You're looking at me like we're slaves and it doesn't matter what form of government we seemingly have? You ok?

Fuck off lad, the idea of this is offensive, quite frankly. Americans don't understand blood and soil nationalism. Race is not everything - it's tied to our land as well.

Mosley's idea was better than yours but still it's not the right way. Worshipping particular people because they seem to have a right idea about certain things is a trait that our movement needs to rid itself of. That said Mosley was probably the best fascist, except perhaps Codreanu imo

This tbh

Enjoy being eradicated.

Are you American?

KEK
Huawei nationalist burgers will be gone long before European cultures die. And that's just assuming they will actually die.

Checking those quads, the dutch will run everything through hyper proxy-jewry

its dumb but some smart individuals have considered it before and have created somewhat sensible theories.

There is no contradiction between blood and soil nationalism and united empire.

sage

bump

And this is a good thing how?

Sounds more like anti-white kikery to me, cooperation with Russia, the US and white nations should be a priority

My favorite thing to bring up, is what's going to be your nuclear deterrence?

The UK is out (they're 100% reliant on the USA for maintenance and will be fucked in under 60 days without USA support).

France? What if they don't join? What if they leave?

It's not a good thing multipolar worlds are inherently unstable, followed also by the instability (tho less so) of a Unipolar world. Bipolar forces result in the most stability.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard-class_submarine
Nah brits pretty stronk. They aren't going to let anything happen to the city of london.

You're proving my point. Their tridents are maintained in the USA for ((cost cutting measures)). If the USA wanted to, they could stop servicing these missiles ((and physics packages)) and the UK would be fuckt.

I don't forsee that happening, but it a strategic weakness to be pointed out.

No actually, they are in control of the system, and will be building a new platform, signed in 2016. The CITY OF LONDON, not london proper; is far more powerful than you will ever know. The weapons belong to them, and to them alone. We are subservient to them.

Fuck off Spinelli

Yes: fiscal union, common army, common intelligence policy, tax evasion would be dealt with.

If you are not shill then it mean you are retarded.

No. Brits are a launch pad for america to culturally dominate europe which is why they are given any relevence at all.

Yes there is you absolutely fucking retarded cunt

Guten Buongiorno Hola, my fellow European citizen!

Don't you mean this, OPfag?
CALIPHATE OF EUROPE

Can't wait to cave your head in. Filtered.

This is what they already have, and yes they want more of it. An unelected government of globalists ruling over a myriad of people too divided to offer any resistance.

Macron sees himself as the president of Europe in 10 years, and Juncker might just help make that happen. An empire of dumb mongrels ruled by kikes, America with even less patriotism and individualism.

No European wants a Federal Union of Europe. (((American))) pundits have shilled for this since the 90s, repeating the EU is doomed to fail just as they set the conditions for EU to fail - lobbying politicians favorable to their globalist plans, engineering the subprime mortgage crisis which hit Europe a lot harder than America, destabilizing the Middle East and ramping propaganda to increase the flux of invaders towards European countries.

The day you see a Federal Union of Europe in name is the day the last flame of the Old World goes out. If European countries make this final betrayal to their culture, there will not be anything worth being called culture anymore.

t. frog

Every fucking time. Some triggered bong goes apeshit.

You are in control of the launch system. I never disagreed with you. You don't maintain the trident launch platform. You don't maintain the physics package. You let the USA do it because it's cheaper.

You can pop a nuke off whenever you want. BUT, if we stop maintaining your tridents and physics packages, you run into reliability issues by day 90, ineffectiveness by day 180. Look up the half-life of tritium.

You're screeching about claims I never made and claiming you're still an independent nuclear power. YOU ARE NOT. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SUPPLY CHAIN BEHIND YOU. If you lose USA support, and don't pop off a nuke in 60 days, you are fucked because now you can't service said nukes, and no longer have a nuclear deterrence.

Never forget my bong friend, logistics is what wins wars. Stop being retarded and RE READ my claims.

From texas, filtered.

Is there an International Bong Defense Force?

Great job burying your head in the sand.

It won't be a Fourth Reich, it will be Ottoman Empire 2: Electric Boogaloo. Unless of course the European people rise up against their traitorous governments.

If you'd live in Europe you'd know "European" identity is forced upon uprooted cosmopolitan people. Nationalists would identify themselves as British/French/etc. first, Christian/Pagan/fedora second, and European third.

You first, mr. 56%.

Southern Slavs tried it out. It was called Yt wouldn't work.

Typo. It was called Yugoslavia and it didn't work

Only because of US interference and due to Tito being too lenient on the Croatians instead of allowing the Serbs to enact revenge after WW2 like Uncle Draza wanted

JIDF is not even trying anymore

We are on it regardless of what people say or want.

The common EU army will mean that foreign troops can be put in place where the native troops would refuse to attack their own folk.
archive.is/OplyM
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/

*Common fiscal union? We have that. It's the ECB. Each country that accepts Euro as a currency also accepts ECB as their central bank.
We even have an insurance system for banks that is completely immune from any kind of oversight:
youtube.com/watch?v=5CZr17HLH5U

* Common police force? Europol.
* Common market? Obviously yes. Plus even countries not in the EU, but in the EEA have to follow the regulations of the EU * without having say.
Common school system? We have Erasmus and ECTS credits.

EU will become a federation within the next 30 years. There will be economic superblocks of the Northern America (Amero), South America, EU, Eurasia (Russia, China, India) and Africa. It is probably the last step before the one world government will be formed officially.

Don't forget:
youtube.com/watch?v=s_38tsQ4p0I
stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT WEAPONS for QUIET WARS.pdf

Please note that in those first 2 images, the person named
Count Richard Coudenhove Kalergi is the one who launched the Pan-European movement AND in his book Praktischer Idealismus wrote:

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. […]

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi&oldid=783448852#Views_on_race_and_religion

kys

This Union OP speaks of will be run by communist trash.

We already tried 2 supranational unions in the past, didn't work put so well in the end.

The EU will go the same way, predicting when is always hard but don't delude yourself into thinking third time's a charm.

Dicky Spencer will never understand that white idenity is abstract and secondary for everyone who is not deracinated and rootless.

Co operation and solidarity between ethnically homogenous European nation? YES

White globalism? NO

it would be like the soviet union, you absolute fuckwad. the EU is a bureaucratic hell, giving subsidies to farmers to dump milk, fucking up any progress due to heavy regulations which only aim is to protect existing industries, etc.
i've fucking lived in a satellite state, and it is exactly the same as being under EU. your rights are stripped away, you have to spend more time bridging regulations than actually preforming your job, and the international army will fuck your shit up if you don't agree 100% with the policy set up by fat, slimy bureaucrats who have no idea what life under this regime is like.

Lol

I'm gonna need to set the noggin to overdrive to figure this one out. Solid question.

It must be hard being a mongrel who's identity is their skin colour

forgot muh sage

this 100%