Planetside 2 Thread: Brass-senpai Noticed Us! Edition

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have your name with a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.
Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2rPez
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=respawnbringer
planetside2.com/player-studio
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
planetside-universe.com/outfit-37538071103410415.php?tab=members
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=artpfunk
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
vip.aersia.net/vip.swf
vocaroo.com/i/s0FOzAz2gbfH
vocaroo.com/i/s0iGq2uPT2yt
dl4.volafile.io/get/Hi0hP34Iw669Jg/wwew.mp4
archive.is/eSD4w
archive.is/Dtjtb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/2rPez

Just joined Emerald. Been a year or so since I've played, what do i sink the first hundred certs into/what class is needed

we have too many medics

play heavy assault or infiltrator

I'm going to be the only one healing our MAX's/Vehicles here aren't I?

you can never have too many medics or engies

I'd say we lack in light assaults

you love it you rep slut

I pretty much solely play engi too

next are you going to make me shove a sharpie in my pooper as a pre-req to joining your silly boys club?

fucking casuals

DO IT FOR HER!

engijew tool

Remember to post the screenshot in the thread and put in "sharpie in my pooper!" along with your ID and post number in the application.

the larger sharpies feel good

The actual application process is to go to the ps2 forums and post with "WWEW #1" in the topic field, then screenshot it here

You'd know this if you /telled any of the wwew members, but of course you didn't

I knew this all sounded familiar.. niggas pulling a warbros

This.

Post the PS2 forums thread on this thread, along with your character's meme screenshot.

Then we'll pass it up to upper brass.

I got a request. Can someone do a TR version of Elliot Rodgers?

just let me join. i'll suck all your dicks

He needed two working sunglasses at the same time

Thanks fam. I needed something for Midnight.

Elliot Rodger made it to the headlines for sitting on the back of a harrasser and getting 6 kills plus 14 assists despite the vehicle's garbage viewing angles and sporadic movement keeping anyone from taking proper aim with their brrt, needless to say the brass was impressed

Salt, frsh off the presses.

NC Air chav gets salty that I ram his Reaver in my mosie, so I cert out a mosie specifically for ramming and ram his bitch ass again (as icing on the top, my mosie survived the second time)

mossie is the designated ramming ESF, it's faster than everything and they can't run away from you because of it

T A C T I C A L
A
C
T
I
C
A
L

S U P E R I O R I T Y
U
P
E
R
I
O
R
I
T
Y

Play every infrantry role until you find the right one.
Buy C4.
Go into VR, check out the weapons.
Try everything.
Buy the weapon that fills a role your current weapons can't do.

early this morning, a brave true conservative jew tried to stand up to those evil racists in the TR and denounced them for their shoah denying ways

Was quite the shitposting.

Just finished downloading the game.
Where can I read a synopsis about empires, classes, weapon types and shits?

Says the fucker playing on Memerald. NON-WWEW EUROPEANS NEED TO GO BACK

i cant believe we are fighting amongst these faggots

nothing matters or is worth it besides the glorious TR

how did my continent get so cucked

Play the Teran Republic. That's about it on empires.

Classes are:

The AV turret is incredibly strong and snipers are about the only counter provided you're far away enough to avoid tank shots. The AI turret is great for securing the interiors of buildings.

The drifter jets are amazing for C4 fairies, especially if you learn to properly use jump pads. I just started using Icarus and I can say it fills all the non-drifter niches better than the default jetpack.

Well which class synergies the most with shotguns?
I want to blow shits up close and personally.

probably light assault, since they're the first in when storming buildings and you can get the drop on enemies by flying through windows

What?

And I think the benefits between the second to last and last level of anything are barely noticeable.

just buy it you filthy goy

You have forgotten stealth Sunderers.

Other than that, yeah. But if you ask me, the lockon stealth and sundy cloaking should be two completely different abilities.

One day motherfuckers we'll ride on my galaxy with bulldogs n sheeiiitt and fuck shit up

light assault, heavy assault, and medic can all make pretty good use of them

do you want to shoot people in the back, in the face, or in the face over a pile of dead friendlies while they try to reload

The effect isn't large enough to warrant it being split, not to mention the cost of entry being like 2.7k certs.

I already hate buying a stat upgrade. Don't have to rub it in even further by making it barely negligible.

I'm still stuck on fully certing out my harasser since I've recently picked up HA and Infilshitter.

I'm onto you, you dirty jew.

Well, if I, again, remember correctly, I think they're giving free max rank nanoweave and flak to everyone.

Ever since I got my maxed repair sundi I get certs easy during big vehicular battles. The only weapons I bought are a bolt action rifle and SMG because we don't have those from the start also the AMR-66 because it fucks shit up mid range

It's a very satisfying gun

If he didn't do it in commiefornia, he would have been shot.

I just like giving people a big hole in their torso in general.

No one answered this in the last thread.
Should I bother going for the T1 unity?

I'm only 400 kills away from it, I'd say yes. If you're going to be killing anyways why not try? At the worst you just get certs from auraxium medals.

I have a battle gal but no one wants to blow shit up

Those are some aussie lookin trees.
And some aussie looking houses.
And aussie lookin shrubbery.

Who are you and when are you on? I'll man those bulldogs and make the enemy hate us

If you want to, it's straight up worse than the stock T1. Well not by a lot but slightly.

And some aussie lookin give way signs.

Out of all the aircraft we pull, it occurs to me that I very rarely see Liberators. Galaxies aplenty and mosquitos, even Valkyries for how much shit is spoken about them; why never Libs? I want to start certing one out.

prolly skill level for piloting/gunning since it's a different style than the other aircraft

High cert cost to make not shit too.

I'll worry about the little things like the utility, but the important part: What would you equip for guns? I'm thinking CAS30, the Zepher, and the Walker.

why is early morning WWEW always so comfy?
except for when lassica records shit. fuck you man

tank buster

So, I got that correct at least. I'll assume i'm on the money for the rest since people say the walker is the only good thing against air anymore.

You won't have to worry about me anymore, nacho. :^)

why not? y-youre not gonna quit are you?

n-no you!

Soronarr's the name, making van cry my game.

If anyone wants to do vehicle runs - any vehicle, any time, OR is anyone needs a gunner - gimme a call.

We're gonna make the vanu sorry they ever came to Auraxis

Hyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa~❤

Yeah, I'm done. Totally burnt out.

Two months is a helluva lot longer than I thought a Holla Forums outfit would last. I was certain it would die after the double xp week ended.also don't forget nacho raped and killed a girl in 1990

not you to lassica
but yeah we've lasted rather long so far. its just sad seeing so many people come and go.

Wait is PS2 on Holla Forums dead? I'm just now installing.

You should go, CAS-30; Dalton and the Walker.
Zepher isn't nearly as good as the Dalton.

no its not dead at all. its just that ive been on the ride since the beginning and alot of people who used to be with us in the beginning have stopped playing.
but in their place alot of other guys joined. its good to see some fresh meat for the meatgrinder but the good memories give me some feels.

It feels nice to know I was there, even if I missed a lot of shit that happened after.

This shit pisses me off

get ready facists im going to join you like NSDAP

WWEW

oy vey it's a personal shoah against me

What a tool. Worst case scenario you'll get banned for a week, so he achieves nothing.

invite sent

please accept

I've also noticed kikes tend to pretend they have authority in games more often than non-kikes, which is great because they also react the most when no one buys their poorly thought out bullshit.

You'll be wanting to fix your mistake.

well there we go, no wonder "da nazis" made him cry so much

It's funny that he seems extremely confident that he will be able to get people banned at the drop of a hat.

Because antisemitism is bad goy fellow user.

Hollahollagetpaid

Ita hard as fuck to get even a single gunner for it because "muh CPM"

with enough determination you can rake up kills for an entire hour without dying but that involves maneuvers unique to the lib, some cert invested and you need to disengage prolly often to R&R

this results in "boredom" t. gunner "in middle school they called be plowler" nacho, as your amount of awesome per minute will be lower on average than in the middle of a zerg

CAS30 is not a priority but great to have, the Zepher is shit, the Walker should be your first weapon purchase

default Shredder is the most versatile weapon on the bellygun and can engage all targets effortlessly, any other weapon is complete dogshit outside of their nieche, so whenever you think about buing a weapon that isnt the Dalton, dont

Shredder and Walker synergize into a giant flying cloud of fuck you as a bonus benefit

cert into fire supression, nano repair and high-G frame, you´ll need the HP pool against airchavs and the high-G frame for the maneuvers

Bonus tip:
Know where your belly guns can shoot, spend some time familiarizing yourself in the warpgate.

Know that because of how the turrets work in this game, sweeping turns can make it impossible to aim a weapon like the shredder

Don't get too greedy with the nose gun, fire off a belt to damage a sundy and finish it with the gunners, too much nose gun will leave you vulnerable to ground fire and leave your gunners bored.

Another tip from a gunner:
When the gunners are engaging ground target and you have to turn, use the rudder.
Rolling like an idiot throws of the aim and fucks up the shot.

You think I could run this on lowest settiings 30fps on a 420 chinkpad?

Fuck boredom, I just want to control the air/ground space. If I need to, i'll switch off willing gunners if they get tired of flying around. As long as i'm not dying, the enemy is, and we're taking objectives, that makes me happy. Certs can wait. Auraxis will not.

Yeah good luck getting gunners at all.

t. disenfranchised airchav

Jesus fucking christ

I'd gun if I didn't have to jump around to 10 different spawn points in order to do it a lot of the time.

HA is all they need. Fuck repairing.

The last time I spawned a lib, I said "I need a gunner!" and the guy running along side me snapped to me and waited until I landed the Lib and got right in. Granted that's a pubbie, but it's not an impossibility.

Finding a gunner isn't a problem usually, it's free certs for any half-capable person

Im not talking about pubshits

This reverseside? I can never find a lib to gun

laff ervy tiem

What's the second song? Seems familiar.

As an air fucker myself I can say this: ESF can be a bitch for libs and because so many folk utilize ESF (and folk like me who like running interceptor ESF) you can be shot down in a lib quite easily because it's not that excessively hard to out maneuver their guns or just fucking ram them.

Libs are also the first thing folk target because of their just downright lolworthy DPS. You can insta-gib an MBT as quick as a LA with C4 but from the sky.

Because it's high value target (and multiple seats) air folk will also not hesitate to mount your poor lib as soon as they see it because dem certs yo.

Plus, every heavy with a G2A missile will be looking at you.

So just plan accordingly, you'll probably need a good defensive slot item.

Great landing, ace!

So which fucking server are you niggers at?

Read the thread you dumb nigger.

?????????

He has a K/D of 83 and only hsa kills with the Supernova
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=respawnbringer

Looking for decent radio stations to battlebard
I'm going through the usual slavic techno/disco and eurobeat so far

That's a big streak.

Holy statpadding, Batman. His other 3 deaths must have been just as salty.

For you anyone even remotely sane.

Is this guy a parody of the average VS player or the real deal?

Oh wait, that gun's the HE primary for the Fagrider. Never mind, he's just the guy who comes into the background of a fight, kills a couple infantry, and boosts away whenever he sees enemy armor or more than two heavies.

I've not played this since before daybreak took over, is my account in some sort of limbo?

You might need to get a support ticket open if you dont remember credentials, but if you remember your username and password (as well maybe as your secret question, in the case you need to get it recovered by support) you should be able to get in.

cool, time to be bad again

Holy shit I thought it was a typo, he really does have that k/d. No soldier that doesn't fight like a vietcong would have that kind of consistency. No wonder he's so quick to upset, mag riders are gutter trash.

Ninja Gaiden Stage 1 NES

What's up, fags? Been doing alright?

Oh my fuck, I would goy this in a heartbeat.

Thanks.

Ayy, can you give me some tips on how to get started on making helmets? Like, how to use the character models as bases and such. I got some ideas I'd like to realize too.

Looks good.

planetside2.com/player-studio
Got you covered, bud.

Thanks, anons.
Here's the helm in a few more angles.

I read that guide, but didn't find how to get the existing models from the game. All I got are the high res textures.

nice, would spend shekels in a heartbeat.
Although I think the bane mask would add that more of that sci-fi feel to it tho

Not everyone, just specific classes.

Hell, even a few certs into AMMO sundi can get rake them in.
I parked one on a failed push against MisterBond and Howling Pass, and just sat their for like an hour feeding the Prowlers and snipe shitting.

Mostly you need good communication between Gunners and Pilots.

Not for straight Tankbusting, no, but the mutli-shot helps for Infantry and Shield Sundys.

It wasn't at the beginning…

FUCKING MAGRIDERS!!!

I watched the entirety of that webm and im in pain right now

Disregard this, I suck cock. Didn't see there were more menus under 'How to get started'.

Username: wewuzkangznscheisse

KANGZ

DR. CARSON I'M MAGA

It makes it worse if you've seen the show, because it's the only time that's happened.

It was like every stereotype of Planetside 2 rolled up into one ten minute chunk.

Remade with new FFMPEG

Whats been added since btw?

autism bases

more
autism

DEUS VULT my friend, just don't quit the outfit, we still get accusations of statpadding from some of the KD fags.

Daily reminder not to burn yourself out, take a break, play some other vidya, and mine some salt in the weekends.

Isn't our outfit average KD like .4

its 0.86

>ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

Got some tells from KD fags that members our outfits were cheaters from the "chans" especially if they look at our members with higher KD.

Because stats are the end game of PS2!

Based off planetside-universe.com/outfit-37538071103410415.php?tab=members we're at 1.01

oh fuck were growing fast

Requesting more qt sounding traps and trap lolis play this game

p-plz respond

It was about 1.22 a few days ago, probably is just that it's counting the new players' scores. KDR is a shit measure for skill anyways, higher just means he's more prone to be an infilshit sniper rather than something useful.

remember when we got threatened that we'd all be reported by that VS fagclan after we took two of their cores Saturday.

This, it'll bring Nacho back. And maybe Lassica.

But Bond, YOU ARE THE TERRORIST!!!

And then Bond was a Private Military Contractor…

Well, I guess I'm more retarded than them since I forgot my face.

when I see all the posts complaining about a HE magrider farmer all I can remember is these days

PEAK PPA farming is still not as OP as early anchored prowlers were. These and rocket pods are credited as almost killing the game on release.

im not going to leave user, altough lolis will speed up my recovery, i still love playing with WWEW i just need a break from playing daily for 2.5 months

Take a break, play something on your backlog.

I had someone teamkill my tank twice. I think that was intentional rather than accidental.

Rest easy now, brother. We will carry on defending The Crown for you.

If deployed HE Prowlers were still that bad you'd have a point.

MBT drivers getting the main gun was the real cause. Nerfing HE/HEAT treated a symptom. SOE refused to back down because they wanted the game to be as close to Battlefield as possible for easy shekels.

I've had some BR fag teamkill a prowler I was gunning for because we bumped him on accident.

That's fine then. I gotta hand in a bunch of assignments at the end of the week so I'm using that as an excuse for a break.

>tfw you have a genuinely girlish voice
I don't want to get on mic.

My voice is bland as fuck, and I don't get on the mic either.

Can't wait for Halloween.
I hope the sets I'm making get accepted.
Anyway.
If you're burning out, go play some other vidya. Not even the turbofaggots from reddit play Planetside daily.

I was told I have the voice of a heavy smoker. Just get on the mic, it's annoying to check chat every few minutesIf tersej isn't on I don't even do that.

Post SPM instead.

And I say again…
FUCKING MAGRIDERS!!!

Talking about your KD is kinda like talking about your dick size. Ok if you do it with your friends but telling it to strangers is hella gay.

I like how this looks, reminds me of the NCR gear in New Vegas. Though I'd remove the black strip on the helmet and add some other detail.

I worry more about trying to get the directives completed than I do the kd, so maybe you should do the same.

I might, but I'm afraid of becoming spaghetti because I know people from other threads in here and they know why I feel that way.

SPM is just as bad, really. It's boosted the most by involvement in xbox hueg meat grinders and not necessarily smart play. Plus that means you won't spare a second to enjoy storytime in warpgate, build autism bases, or generally dick around.

REMINDER TO NOT RESPOND TO THE NAMEFAG

i leave the crown in your hands battlebrothers

as long as you dont drop your spaghetti like me you'll be just fucking fine. dont worry about it

just share your KD nigger. its nothing to be ashamed about.

If you're going to be a bitch about it don't mention it in the first place.

I'm not afraid of embracing it though.

How shit at this game am I guys?

ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=artpfunk

u hot bby

Hey guys Asraphael here I'm back
I was really fucking ill is the original squad still here? Bong and Nacho?

your outfit leader, evorsio, nacho and several others are still along, though a few of our officers like M98B are MIA

i missed you man. most of the old team is gone. but i stuck with it the entire time. i just announced i'm taking a break
t. nacho

Ya'll are gay.

i'm not leaving you fag. im just taking a few day break

oh. nevermind then.

damn some bad losses
I dunno if I'm feeling burnt out or its hard to get back into the game

You dont even need it. Honestly if you are going to die that shit wont save you. If you are on a heavy you are better off using the first shield maxed and advanced shield regen to get back into the fight.

I CAN'T GET OFF THIS RIDE

Gunner "If here age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock" Nacho?

this game is addicting but you burn out quickly.

nacho taking a "break" from the game to break in new girls. :^)

feels like this is getting a bit more active than usual.

pretty neat.
On another note, I kinda wish there was some more fun weapons to unlock for the infiltrator.

There are times I get off early and do other stuff is when the whole TR faction is being retarded and losses in territory everywhere. Maybe that's how I don't get burned out as much by TR being retarded

you fucking nigger

Too late, spaghetti all over the floor already.

Infilshitters don't need more weapons to make then even shittier infilshitters. They need things to do that aren't killwhoring.

Get the iron sight bolt action or an SMG. Priority should be to plant the motion spotter down though, otherwise you'll be useless to your team.

when will the madman stop? lolis beware

I mean't more tools to contribute and do other things.

like different grenades or scouting tools.
Something to fuck with vehicles.

I dunno, maybe a certain dart that can make you see things through walls like tanks.

He must be smashing his desk right about now.

People take breaks. Hell one time i took a couple of months. But i still play the hell out of this game

I really wish them darts could carry more ammo.

f-fuck you guys she was of legal age. she was just korean and short.

Of course we believe you Nacho

There's literally nothing wrong with dating 12 year olds if nobody finds out

are you sure she wasn't just an elementary schooler with semi-developed breasts?

I wish they could get some kind of binoculars that would give them better spotting, maybe just vehicles, so when people look at the vehicle, they can see its health and distance without the implants, its weapons systems, maybe what items it's using, stuff like that

Sure, Nacho…

Can anyone offer some tips on how to fight in the front lines as a heavy assault?

it feels like the only way for me to kill things and contribute to fighting is by flanking em with other classes, I feel like I am doing it wrong.

fuck korean lolis. gives you an adrenaline rush that makes you twitch to heads really fast.

n-no i swear she was fucking 18! it was an entireley different girl from the other one.

ironically enough i do have an average kdr of 2.5 with heavy assault

seriously though, visual cues are keys. If you want to go tryhard, turn off the glorious terran music, turn down ducking for voices, and crank up sound effects and voices.. When you hear shit, turn on shield, and dont go sprinting around for corners. Works for any class really.

Also, lower sensitivity and bigger mousepad, at least 12in.x12in.

Are you Vanu with all that salt you spewing?

3 years old is too young you pederast scum.
So your a serial pedophile now?

Sure she was.

This guy here has fucked MULTIPLE underaged girls.
And here I am, bored and a virgin while masturbating to jailbait, even though I make sure to lift, eat well and go to anime cons to pick up underages every single year.
WHAT'S YOUR SECRET FOR GOD'S SAKE
I WANT UNDERAGED PUSSY MORE THAN ANYTHING AND YOU'VE HAD IT MULTIPLE TIMES ALREADY FUCK YOUY

I see, well I don't exactly want to tryhard.
But I need to kill stuff to push things ofcourse, I really prefer to push the lines.

But I normally find myself camping a blind spot for the enemy and holding it until people actually push in.

The secret is lying on anonymous imageboards to people who want to believe what you say

its literally the best feeling in the world user

fight tranu crab. Get loli vag

gunner "the prying dutchman" nacho is from potland so my guess would be copious amounts of drugs

ah, to just kill stuff and keep yourself alive, Id recommend ADADing, lowering sensitivity to aim for the head, and pay a bit more passively. Like the tranu do, always travel in pairs like uncultured animals of HA or at least 2 other infantry men.
You dont necessarily have to stop rushing to defend chokepoints, just peak doorways so you dont get killed first. Id recommend resist shield at any rank. blocks headshot damage.

No I don't want a gf, I just want something quick and pleasurable with an underaged girl.

I can't play this fucking game because my cpu is old as fuck so I get 25fps on average, but EVERY SINGLE TIME I browse past this general I always see that fucking faggot talking about how he banged underages.
WHY CAN'T I HAVE IT TOO?

Thanks I will try this out, when I get better at it I may consider buying the BRRRRTTT gun

I can help you with one issue but not the other

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]

OverallQuality=-1

GraphicsQuality=1

TextureQuality=4

ShadowQuality=0

LightingQuality=2

EffectsQuality=0

TerrainQuality=0

FloraQuality=0

ModelQuality=0

RenderDistance=500.000000

ParticleLOD=0

ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000

FogShadowsEnable=0

VSync=0

AO=0

MaximumFPS=60

UseLod0a=0

BloomEnabled=0

MotionBlur=0

Smoothing=0

GpuPhysics=0

2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:

1280x7XX at 75% rendering

to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.

3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:

Override AA transparency to OFF

Override AA to 2x

Override AF to 2x

4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.

5) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE

The best things take time to set up.

Am I the only real sperg in our group?

its not that fucking good man. it was a mistake and i regret all of it. it isnt worth it and isnt nearly as good as you think. sex in general isnt anything special.

Kissless virgin here.

I'm the reason Mark has the mods avoid 4am threads, so don't worry too much.

I'm right there with you on this whole thing though

You´re not Anthony Surge for one

Seeing people say shit like this really makes me ree. Of course you can say that because YOU have done it. You and i both know its something special especially since the only way ill experience it is through a prostitute.

no ;_;

disgusting
you should cherish and spoil the young loli and then brutally bully her in bed

Don't bang unless you get some clean STD results from your slut, my ex of two years gave me the chlam Atleast its piss easy to cure and get rid of.

Remember, wreckage brothers, no papers, no penis.

Tell me fampais, why are there so many chads in wwew?

I just want something like pic related on my life.
Is it asking too much?

fuck meant for

How in the fuck are we supposed to fly when the fucking area is crowded like this

Goodbye everyone in this thread, it was fun while it lasted.

Chad told his friends about the epic maymays.

>Not wanting a 25-year-old dark skin girl with huge tits

Now, now let's be real.
What are my chances of finding someone like that?

Just grow the fuck up, faggot. Don't be a Holla Forums-tiered faggot for the rest of your life.

Also, reported

>mfw had a 25-year-old brown girl with huge tits
"dont stick your dick in crazy" is what I learned from that whole ordeal

(Checked)
The art on that pic genuinely looks like shit, holy shit I think I'm starting to see thing the way that shitran fag does
(checked)
Sure thing, Satan.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.
Goodbye thread.

Is TRRename or one of the leaders on right now? I need one of them to record their voice for me.

That feel when no thick pale girl with glasses to dominate me and ruin my asshole who's always feeling kinky and wants to try new things on me

It's an abstract kind of feel, you probably wouldn't get it

rude

WHO LET THE TRANU IN HERE

Hey surge, welcome back.

HERESY. REPORT TO YOUR NEAREST COMMISSAR, SOLDIER.

Fuck you, faglord. No body likes you.

No, but seriously mods ban ID: 6387eb

None of that shit needs posted here.

haha, oh wow

How do you know they're even in the thread?

Are you still in the academy or something? Entrapment needs us to actually do something.

Get out of my thread Holla Forums

she kinda looks like my ex, especially the tits
she was 16
but thats legal here anyway

I just wanted to fuck underaged grills tbh.
But this "nacho" guy is all "muh it really sucked don't try it pls"

Fuck you, get out. No one feels sorry for you and your mental disorder.

I feel nothing, absolutely nothing for people who get off to kids. Drawings, it is what it is and no one was hurt, (you're still sick and need to be institutionalized) but actually getting off to children makes you a useless faggot.

nigger she was my best friend for 2 years and she was like a little sister to me. one thing just lead to another and i ended up in a situation i would later very much regret. i fucked up a friendship fror life and i
will never be able to repair it no matter how hard i try, and trust me im still trying to fix my mistakes but nothing seems to work. you sit here just talking about how bad you want to fuck underage just because thats your sick fetish. go back to your fucking Holla Forums teen thread.

Hello, Reddit.

Pick one faggot.

Fuck you nigger, I just wanted you to help me out a bit on this issue and you're going all "m-muh friendship" here, I don't care.

I meant 13-16

Hi, Holla Forums.

You're a sick fuck. Go find Epstein and see if he'll let you, you and your kind will burn in the lords fire soon enough.

Tell me where does it say on the bible that I can't fuck girls under 18.

Reread your New Testament.

I'd rather not, you're the heretic here.

then you better deport me before I fuck your daughter

That can be arranged

wew
e
w

Romans 1:22-25.
You shouldn't need a citation to know that the lord is disgusted with lust like the pedophiles.

We can do that.

Disgraceful

22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

He asked for age, not how lust is wrong you faggot.

Can we get back to planetside instead of being a bunch of niggers?

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/

Instead of lusting after little 3d girls, he should be playing planetside, being with his waifuor searching for an adult 3d girl.

Mods will fix it when they ban the CP poster.

I asked about age, not about lust faggot.
Also no CP was ever posted in this thread.

This has to be bait.

I'm willing to admit he has shit taste and is a faggot, but I'm not a big fan of immediately shitting on someone for asking for help.

I'm still looking to borrow someone's voice to tell normalfags to piss off.

Nice try pedophile.

If he was going to use 3D, he should do so in a way that honors himself and the lord.

Come to /christ/ if you need any further guidance.

The better looking women are the more batshit insane they often are

Oddly enough it doesn't transfer over to men that well, tons of good looking men who are not nearly as fucked up as women are

vip.aersia.net/vip.swf

vocaroo.com/i/s0FOzAz2gbfH

fag

F-fuck the tranu's and C-cheeseburgers, r-right g-goyims?

I've never had sex, then again I'm legally nuts and think everyone carries diseases and wants to kill me but meh

I honestly never think about it, but again I'm nuts

lol so quirky xddddddd
faggot

I wouldn't have it any other way.

vocaroo.com/i/s0iGq2uPT2yt

Repent!

Legally Nuts is my favorite movie.

Use your shield
aim at head
burst fire
also upgrade your shields

Not quite what I'm looking for. Need to be a little louder and autistic.

Well, that escalated badly, was too busy building a Snow Autism Fort in Esamir and wew lads, control your damn spaghetti.

We fight them because no one else will

They dropped it so long ago, they wouldn't be able to find it in order to control it even if their God was real and actively assisted them in looking.

This is one of the many reasons why we fight.

Oh, some funny shit earlier in Indar.

And the end.

what the fuck happened in this thread

Nacho happened.

dl4.volafile.io/get/Hi0hP34Iw669Jg/wwew.mp4
I finished it. Sorry the end went to shit. I couldn't think of anything else to fit in.

Well done! now to either put it on jewtube unlisted or do some autism and webm it.

Every fucking time.

Turned out great.

I like it.

Now put it on reddit to cause even more asspain.

I like it. I didn't even know they were assmad on reddit. Anyone have the screenshots?

archive.is/eSD4w
archive.is/Dtjtb

This, but tell them "fuck off we're full".

No, we don't need to, because we still get a lot of skinwalkers who come in and spy on us "shitters"

10/10

Do it

Ah, yeah true.

If you want you do it. I don't like uploading my own shit onto jewtube because I can't be bothered making a new account for it when I can just throw it on Volafile and let you fags do whatever you want with it.

This tbh.

Uploading it, need to archive our autism for future generations to come and its going to the OP for the next thread soon.

I doubt it. We're too extreme for 4 chins, remember?

lossless file? i'll make a webm out of it later

Nah, cuckchan is now a socially acceptable safespace like reddit and tumblr.

And fug the jewtube upload, an hour and half.

I'll be sure to use premiere next time because holy fuck Vegas was being a massive pain in the ass this time around. I most likely bloated up the file size accidentally with how much shittery I was doing.

Do whatever you want with it friend.

I'll try to upload it.

i'm downloading it if it has shit quality you're going to get bullied

meant for

So between Sneakfag, Jumpfag, and Heavyfag , which faggot is most needed to complete the bundle.

It's gonna be up in 40-ish minutes.

Plenty of time till the next thread then, continue to shitpost comrades.

heavyfag mainly because you got the 2nd best guns, a rocket launcher, ok frag alternatives and you have a shield that protects you from skill

You're going to be horribly disappointed since I used a lot of footage from webms posted here. If my computer was good enough I would've taken my own footage.

Don't mean to invite a shitstorm but whats this 2nd best gun you speak, I haven't played for a year or so. Still catching up with shit thats changed

I believe he is referring to LMGs

it's the MSW-R

assault rifles belonging to the medic are the best guns in game, followed by a heavy's light machine guns, carbines for engineers/light assaults and the few automatic scout rifles for the infiltrator. The catch is the medic's skills while useful on the medic himself during combat only really serve for support and the gap between assault rifles and LMGs is small, while a LMG is much better than anything below it and the heavy comes with a multitude of rocket launchers plus shields that increase it's survivability

wwew lads!

jewtube also up

replace the last bit with this

Secondary jewtube vid.

Making a new thread.

GET IN HERE!

Bit early ain't it?

Page 9 and we're pass bump limit, Mark the Kike Overlord said its okay and if the bread is over a day old.