PRESS BRIEFING #54 WITH SEAN "STOCKHOLM" SPICER!!

PRESS BRIEFING #54 WITH SEAN "STOCKHOLM" SPICER!!

Scheduled to start at 2:00PM EST, so we have plenty of time to piss off the gook and any stray discord jews with some anime. Also I'm willing to bet Spicer's favorite Tekken girl is Xiaoyu

Official jewtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=WbFrCaGgRlc

Sources inside the White House confirm that Spicer is a DOA fan and naturally prefers Ayane.

That's a weird way of spelling Taki from Soulcalibur user.

There are no good girls in Tekken.

isn't she the product of rape?

Nina is great, and so are Lili and Kazumi. Either way, Tekken 7 is the best Tekken ever holy shit it's so good.

I never cared for these designs, but I warmed to them and have a mote of nostalia for them due to Dead Fantasy.

Tryhard edgy bitch slut, shittier version of Sarah Bryant (who is BEST girl in fightan, no competition)
Sumo fetish, bad fashion. Otherwise good girl
Maybe

Tekken 7 is great fun though, I agree. I didn't like it for the longest time because of the movement nerfs, and the general light feeling, but now that I have the home version to practice with, I'm enjoying it a whole lot more. Before, I would play tekken 5 psp on the go, drop by at the arcades then get wrecked, and then going home feeling like shit.

Who's your main?

RAPE CHILD

Every patrician knows Helena is best girl.

Gookanon is that you?

Definitely some kind of Nip since he was talking about playing Tekken 7 before the release date. So he's been to Japanese arcade halls.

Fighting games are shit sour grapes here because I suck at fighting games

fighting loli is best loli.

Which anime are you fags watching?

Lucky Chloe is a better Marie Rose.

Rewatching Kemono Friends while wating for season 2

One piece. Well, actually, reading it.
Are there any other good shonens out right now?

everyone forgot about oscar…

Not really anime but its Nip. Rashomon 1950

Rewatching yuru yuri.

BEGINNING SHORTLY

Its been over a month since I have managed to catch one of these. Any particularly amazing moments I miss?

Sarah did a pretty good job of stuffing the press's shit back into their faces yesterday.

Yep and her stay at home mom plain talking style is disarming the men and single childless job only lady reporters. Not as fun as Spicy but good style, want SNL skit now.

I still haven't watched it

Fam there's like 750 episodes of that show, whats the appeal of it?

WE HAVE VISUAL

We are live

The like 4 times I was forced to play vidya, my brain was discombobulated for hours afterward.

trying to settle into Etotama or Eromanga Sensei (with occasional shorts like Memory)
I quit Hellsing Ultimate pretty early on

OP, I came across the daily transcripts of these briefings. The Mulvaney one, for example, is here:
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/01/press-briefing-office-management-and-budget-director-mick-mulvaney

i think i'm taking a break from these briefings until the winning and smug resume
crosses fingers

If Sean really is on suicide watch, there are many ways they can release the pressure:

Mulvaney had a good one. Otherwise they're been declining steadily.

When did they stop?

Anno brainfucked you, enjoy schizophrenia.

Its pretty comfy go watch it sometime

OP Is much better as manga, the animu is fucking grating and tainted by the 4kids dub

Go away Shinji

IT'S TIME

Obviously you missed the point faggot, everyone has flaws but they can be overcome if your will is strong enough.

'no'

Good goys

I haven't watched one of these since the Syria bombing. The Comey shenanigans should be interesting.

Thats usually a sign of something very wrong. Or severe motion sickness.

(((freedom))) that we all enjoy today

(((Liberate)))

wut

And Asuka is the only one that does that, but she's damaged as fuck so Asukafags are still delusional.

Shit's a mind-virus tbh

"bicameral" means from both houses i.e. from the House and the Senate

One Piece is just simply amazing. Try the digitally colored manga instead of the anime.

PINK TIE DAY!

I know that, dumb fuck. He said only republicans would be attending.

Its Spicer time anime comes later

Working through my infinite backlog.
Currently Idolmaster Cinderella, episode 3
Xenoglossia was eh, too much uneeded drama that could be avoided IMO.

TELL ME ABOUT THE PRESIDENT, WHY DOES HE TWEET?!

OH SPICED

why do they keep doing this?

Fuck Lindsay Graham. Fucking neocon.

Nobody cared who he was until he became the President

Perhaps they're wondering why the man would tweet the news before the press briefing.

Well no shit there's no concrete tax plan for common knowledge. You fags won't work on a Healthcare system.

Skype again

HE TOOK A SKYPE CALL AAAAAAA

QUICK, CALL SEAN ON SKYPE

NIG SCREEN!!!!

Easy, fuck'em. Jew Jewrsy is filled with jews.

ebin

He'll watch Comey with popcorn you ass blaster.

If he does, he's absolutely fucked. There's going to be blowback for something huge, and he'd better hope to get someone on his side.

We'll find out in two days!

Can't wait to watch with you faggots.

It's gonna be great. Unfortunately I'll be at work at a Jimmy buffet concert.

MAJOR FAGGOT

What is this, fifty question Tuesday?

Why are they digging about sessions?

Probably because Sessions ordered the arrest of that journalist and the leaker who gave said journalist info from the white house.

Because they're kikes

if we can get the dirty goy to trip up on his words we can roll out any story we want

The journo was detained as well?

Well duh. They're asking about Trumps reaction to it now.

No shit, Sherlock.

DOES TRUMP HATE SESSIONS PAR DEUX

I'm assuming so, because journalists on twitter were freaking the FUCK out, and warning their kike journo friends to double check their shit and make sure they're clean.

THANK YOU SEAN!!!

Absolutely destroyed.

MUH CHINA

Who gives a fuck about China
America first

Haha, how the hell did the "DRUMPF HATES SESSIONS" narrative even begin? This is hilarious. I really can't wait until Thursday when Comy dumps his nothing burger all over the media.

AWWWW COMMON

Oh man, he still walks out like a boss.

Sean…Sean..come on!! The press yells as he walks away.

SEAN COME ON!
He's purposely blue-balling them, he has to be. It's like he's subconciously training them so when they ask enough retarded questions in a row, he edges them and leaves.

Allright faggots, any of yall send any models to Sean yet?

Did these niggers really just try to make up a story about how Trump hates Sessions out of thin air?

Is there one tomorrow? How about the rest of the week? The Comey hearing should get those kikes to ask some fun questions.

Haha, pretty much. Knowing Comb-over he just wants to hype himself up and throw a temper tantrum on his way out of his political career.

Shepard Smith is saying that Comey won't accuse the president of obstruction.

Granted unknown sources from another network but hey.

No shit. If there was any evidence of any wrong doing against Trump it would be out by now and he would be impeached. There is no evidene of any wrong doing or collusion. It's all obstruction games by the democrats to slow him down and ratings games by the media to get shekels. All the democrats are hand wringing themselves into an early grave over nothing. The #resistance is nothing but a madoff scheme.

Well, that makes sense. He didn't accuse Hillary of treason. He might as well continue not doing his job even when out of his job.

Look here nigger. I live in CA so Asuka looks pure next to the degenerates that live here.

You got me there

It's okay user. There are plenty of better mech animes out there.

user…

Here's some cool animes.

Also, LOTGH is a masterpiece, not Eva, whose ending was made up simply to say "fuck you" to the fans and publishers.

What is LOTGH?

legend of the galactic heroes. it's a graphic novel so it's kind of in a prestige spot for weebs. you have to know enough moonspeak to read the damn things, then be cool quoting it to everyone. kind of like anything made by type-moon. also a source of nazi reinhard memes.

t. weeb

Its also an anime, most of which is available free on Jewtube.

Looks gay af tbqhwyfam.

Pavlov would approve

(checked)

Kazuya, but I try to play as many characters possible. It was actually Yoshimitsu first, but as he got weaker in the later iterations, I chose Kazuya

No