Neptunia thread

Keelhaul Edition

🍆🍆🍆

>>>/nep/835
>>>/nep/1393
RE;TRANSLATION 2 V1.422 IS RELEASED
NOW USING NEPTOOLS, KITSERVER IS BYE-BYE! SCRIPT IN EASILY EDITABLE TEXT FILES! 90% SMALLER!
mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

RE;TRANSLATION 3 IN DEVELOPMENT
MOSTLY DONE, EXCEPT DLC, RELEASE AS SOON AS TEAM GIVES IT ONE LAST PASS
THEY'D REALLY LIKE SOME NEW TRANSLATORFAGS TO HELP WITH RELEASE PASS

NEW EDITING TOOL FOR RE;BIRTH SERIES AND NEPTUNIA VII
github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

>>>/nep/822

>>>/nep/740
>>>/nep/1516
>>>/nep/1589

>>>/nep/2756

>>>/nep/3011

>>>/nep/3278

pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

OFFICIAL:

Megadimension Neptunia VII out NOW on Steam for PC
BE SURE TO SPOILER V-II RELATED CONTENT

BOARD-SIDE:

Neptools Editor UPDATED to support Neptunia VII: github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

Q: Which game to begin the series with?

A: Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Q: I've heard of bad translations in the Neptunia games, care to tell me more about it?

A: As follows…

Q: I'm too poor to buy the games, where to grab them?

A: Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Q: I wanna help with the translation efforts.

A: Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzx-eHN-Zc
bibhudev.blogspot.hu/2012/07/end-of-kali-yuga-in-2025-unraveling.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much dialogue does the dlc add from the different characters?

All scenes involving MAGES, Broccoli, Falcom, etc.. Also the IF and Compa side scenes.

The Vert after-game idol events.

The events surrounding the end-game dungeons (the one that lets Vert into PC Continent for example).

Actually it's quite a lot of text. It's another 20% of the script on top of the original game.

my love for neptune is at full sail

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and playing videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

*And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps**

I've never played any of these games, but I did spend the last few months getting them all, per this thread's version recommendations. Thank you.

Oops

Have fun user.

Where's my Saturnia?

That's good to hear. Still recommend playing them though to see if it's your cup of tea.

Does that mean Nep becomes an oppai pirate soon?

Considering that I've never played nep and I'd like to nep nepnep's nep, where should I start? Rebirth1?

Yup. It goes for cheap on sales too. Play that and decide if you'll want to play the other ones.

Rebirth1 is easy to get into and a good introduction for the main characters. It is also very cheap.

VII, the new game, is a long title with decent gameplay. It'll last you quite a while but its a little pricier.

Either of the two are alright. RB1 does have an official DRM free release on GOG as well, however.

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

CUTE

You sure it doesn't stand for "Cunnilingus?"

i want to eat junkfood with nep while we figure out how to make animutations and tf2 meme videos in gmod or sfm.
we will browse the internet for hours looking for silly gifs, songs and images to throw in there while coming up with false soundalike lyrics for songs in a language i dont understand but she probably does.

That's all apart of looking at dumb, unfunny memes with her

They actually call it C because ascorbic acid is too long.

But it sounds cooler.

Oh, that's what was meant, that is a lot of content since there's two other end game quests along with the PC quest.

Someone should make a nep pic for no fun allowed

I want to build robots with Nepgear and make the world a better place for our children and friends by building a Utopia

And do lewd things to her without letting Neptune know until one day Nepgear comes out that she's pregnant to everyone.

W-what if we get both of the Planeptune sisters pregnant

Then they won't have a legitimate reason to be upset with one another. Though I get the feeling Nepgear wouldn't care as long as Neptune was happy.
Neptune on the other hand… well she's gone on record saying she won't let Nepgear get married.

I want to kiss Rom and Ram on the forehead and tuck them in at night

I wish I could learn Nip faster so I could actually help. But, it's the one thing that keeps me going

So harem end if you marry Neppugya?

I'd be fine with just a single Nepgear to be honest. I don't need a harem of Nepgears or her assorted clones (including Nepugia and Nepgya).

I'm sorry then, user

there's a theory that Nepugia might be underling disguised as Nepgear

Well that was during the Mk2 days. She points out in V-II that Nepgear has grown quite a bit and even wonders if she needs to start screening potential boyfriends when Umio was teasing Gear so maybe that has changed now.
Either way, nothing will stop me from getting Gear's hand in marriage. Which, to be honest, if I did get her pregnant, Neptune would probably force me to take responsibility even if I was Hitler-kun.

Must be a hell of a makeup artist.

Do you really think Neptune would allow a man such as worse than Hitler-kun to marry Nepgear?

Fucked up

I mean, they wouldn't know it was Hitler-kun until he tried to run off after impregnating her. She would probably stop him and at least force him to pay child support until Persona non Grata or Uran happens.

I want to take long walks with Blanc and read books late into the night then princess carry her to bed
And then she wakes up and wants to do lewd

Hope you are treating them well and not being all Trick-like

Sounds refreshing

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. Even though I'm apparently not the only one, good thing different dimensions exist.

I didn't neglect them, don't worry. Depending on the situation, I might make some incoming OPs.

Outside of this, everyone, there's a need to talk.
Neptunia threads' second birthday is coming on 18th August
Does anyone want to do something for it ? Does anyone has plans for it ? Go ahead and shoot them.

yeah good thing, otherwise nep would have to bring me on covert missions to protect gears chastity. possibly interrupting our laziness time and putting her in a foul mood

/nep/ sings Neptune Sagashite
youtube.com/watch?v=iYzx-eHN-Zc

I'll just do what I do best; praise Neptune

Could be fun, but there are so many other songs to consider. The anime opening (and the other ending if people can hold their tears), the games' openings or endings, the choice is huge. Plus, I'm not sure everyone can contribute to this.

Noted, though.

I think the ending was most iconic thing about the anime

actually neps were the most iconic thing

Maybe we should come up with a more catchy name for these threads instead of just vaguely calling it "the Neptunia thread", a sort of simple brand identity that we can use to describe ourselves and differentiate us from nepgen.

We could even start numbering the threads to keep track of our devotion if it doesn't offend the rest of Holla Forums.

Numbering the threads is a nice idea. We've gotta have had more than 200 by now.

As for name, I think /nepgen/ suits us just fine, because it's just a label that describes what we are - a Neptunia general. I don't think it should be a title exclusive to the halfchan general because it's too broad.

Alternatively, /8nep/ or /8ng/?

Personally I think Neptunia Thread is good enough and "/nepgen/" brings with it the bad connotations of the halfchan general

The problem with using nepgen is that halfchan's nepgen is carries a rather embarrassing stigma, at least to those who remember it.

Honestly, I'm deeply against it.

We didn't need a brand identity for months. We didn't need to number our threads for years. All we needed is to reunite together and to do things Nep-related, which we already do. Numbering and/or branding ourselves will only distance us from the rest, which definitely isn't something wanted.

Oh, and for the thread numbering, I think we're on the 300-350 mark, from my own observations.

Numbering the threads seems like a bad idea. It's a constant reminder how long these threads existed and a reason for people to see that they have overstayed their welcome.

And these threads more or less have reached a point where numbering them would be pointless due to how far they're gotten.
If you remember, there was a point that the threads received a break, and that was great.
We only talk about the series when it needs to. It doesn't need to be forced.

I'm gonna have to agree with
Yeah, there is quite the stigma with the /nepgen/ label thanks to halfchan but like he said; that seems like we are trying to distance ourselves and we're pretty good where we are I think

This. Numbering the threads will lead people to come and try to troll us with the "You've made 300+ threads, what about going away to your own board now ?", which is definitely not wanted.

To be honest, I never cared about distanced ourselves from /nepgen/ when I began making the threads, as all I wanted was to make threads where we could talk about Neptunia, since there were people who enjoyed it here. The threads were made, people came and stayed, and we ended up the way we are. And we didn't need to number our threads or to name them differently for it to work.

"You've made 300+ threads, what about going away to your own board now ?"
Well, it wouldn't really make any difference. We already have people dropping in nigh every thread to call us weeaboos, that we should be banned, no lives, et cetera.

I've seen the difference on some threads. And while it's true that shitposters need no reason to shitpost, giving them more reasons to do so will only attract more of them.

These threads go by so fast nowadays, I remember when it would be a week or so before we'd even reach the bump limit.

Since when do we accept Bonus voices as canon?

This is a golden age for nepping and it should continue as long as IF/CH keep making games and mark doesn't try to purge us.

Which is a pity because we still don't have archives and I usually end up missing anywhere between a hundred to two hundred posts because the thread fell off the board while I'm offline.

At least this one makes more sense compared to the one we hear in mk2

Well shit. After hearing about the high requirements of V-II I decided to finally upgrade my toaster and now it turns out my shiny new gtx 970 doesn't fit in the case. Feel free to bully me.

Iirc one of the mods here likes Nepgear

So terrible things await the next generation of neppers. bibhudev.blogspot.hu/2012/07/end-of-kali-yuga-in-2025-unraveling.html

Wait your 970 … PHYSICALLY cannot fit into your computer case?

Yep.

Turns out it's a big card.

For Uni

Some cases, especially ones from prebuilts, have hard drive bays and the like in absolutely retarded positions. They don't expect people to put enthusiast cards in, I guess. I remember giving one of my friends my HD6950 a while ago and he had to buy a new case for that very reason.

Guess it's time to dump that additional $50/60,

You know, for IF and Compile Heart's personifications, they're pretty weak in the Neptunia games outside of the early game.

definitely checking those trips

I already have a saw user and I don't think they're that expensive either.

Anyway, time for some improvised computer surgery, for the Neps. Wish me luck.

Post before/after pics

I'd like to voice my opinion as well. First off I don't think any change is needed to the threads, that means no different name or numbers as people suggested. I also think we don't need something big for the upcoming anniversary.

What we have now is pretty much perfect in my opinion, we can anonymously post Neps without drama in an atmosphere of comfyness. No change needed. What I'd like is everyone to continue posting Neps, that's big enough for me.

I'm up for something small and hillarious like though. Or something else. But it's not required.

This.

Losing my shit over here, godspeed user.

You can get some all right ones for $40, that is true. Though I guess that doesn't matter now!

They are there to fill the party in before other makers and the CPU's come in. Compa is there for healing while IF is there for more damage.

Any voice is welcomed. And yeah, there's no need for a big thing, of course. Our first year only had independent contributions (which ended up being stories), and it's fine if we keep the same thing if it works as well.

As long as we keep having fun, it's fine by me.

I wouldn't go so far to say they are filler. They usually have an importance in the story, but the roster for these games gets bigger with every sequel. So eventually some characters will become weaker to others.

Just feels wrong that they're there every game yet they get overshadowed so fast.

To be fair they both fulfill important roles.

Compa is there to make sure Neptune doesn't die of her own clumsiness and IF is there to make sure Neptune doesn't forget the game's plot. They are integral to the plot because they off-set the protagonist's potentially hazardous personality flaws.

But now even the other neps can fulfill the role of keeping Neptune alive and focused on the plot, so they get swept under the rug faster each game.

What about watching the anime together? It's not the best part of the franchise, but streaming one of the games would take too long I think. Someone could set up a stream and chat so we can marathon the anime.

That's an idea. I'd rewatch it for sure.

Nepgya is surprisingly cute

I'm hoping they fill larger roles in the future.

In the original PS3 game, they were actually main characters.

Oh, I haven't watched that one yet. Good idea.

Not likely. V-II cut their involvement to an all-time low.

Their most prominent role was HDN1 since they were the secondary and tertiary protagonists. R;B1 sort of preserved that, though not to the full extent at all. In mk2 they have a big enough role, though so many Makers are featured in that game's early plot that they aren't super key. In V they're side characters who, as far as the base game goes, were more or less fanservice for those who liked them.

They did go and give IF her own game, though I don't think she'll get a much larger role in the main series from here on out regardless of that. They're moving towards plots that require more and more new characters, and focusing on the 8 Hyperdimension CPUs and Candidates is already a daunting cast on the protagonist side.

Is this some sign of some sort

Don't really see how it could be. The mainline titles like V-II or games like FFF were developed by them exclusively while the remakes and spin-offs are usually in co-development like the RB; games with Felistella.

Well, I'd have a hard time to refuse her if she wanted to get some nutrients from my god.

B-butI tought that it was taken care of in SRW BX

Million Arthur a qt too. I like how they added extra scenes like that to the dlc characters now. Well except Umio and Nepgya, which don't even make sense to be in your party most of the time.

DLC characters usually don't, Plutia and P-ko in RB;1 and the hyperdimension oracles in RB;3 come to mind. They usually just plug them into your party and they usually are OP.

They already added cutscenes for DLC characters in the old games (console releases I mean).
Also, Nitroplus a best out of the three.

HDN1 had a ton of scenes for its DLC characters. mk2 had Chirpers for Cave and Falcom. Victory had plenty of scenes per Maker.

V-II is simply continuing what was already the trend.

jersey dress or parka dress

The parka dress can't be beat

Parka dress is the best because it looks like she's wearing just a sweater and thigh-highs

The one that let's me sneak a peek at her panties.

Parka dress hands down.
You can always think Neptune is nude under it even if the item description was changed in VII to try to crush your dreams

I'm pretty sure that this is the case, although she also wears panties and shoes.

That's the twist user other than shimapan

You can also think she'll wear it with nothing under, if only for her lover.

What?

She wears panties and a bra underneath it. Also striped of course.

She's always had a camisole underneath from day 1.

Redhedneb is cute.

Well that works too.

Come on user step it up
Yes it has a small added note, stating as if you aren't allowed to think dirty thoughts- White CIS male scum.

She has, yes- it's just not fully clear when you haven't looked into the game as long as someone who has played all the games and looked at all the artbooks and shit.
I thought she didn't have an undershirt back when I started on the first game on the Ps3.
Found out later on halfchan after seeing that artbook page.

Style A seemed to influence Orange heart and Uzume's design.

So I heard some of you actually upgraded your toasters to play V-II. While not a bad thing ever I can still get nearly 60 frames on my piece of shit 2GB 550TI so as long as you have anything literally better than that you will win Neps forever.

How the fuck did you not know that?

yfw your piece of shit toaster is below minimum specs for V-II and you still get 60 frames on max settings.

She never used them nor talked about them in the games I played. They also don't have a zipper nor are they open. I figured they were decorative.

May god help me.

Even better, I had to see this pic to figure out how Noire's dress works.

That artbook has a lot of potential for similar pictures and I should try to search for a program on Linux to make these pictures, because so far both GIMP and Pinta wants me to play with layers, so the results are pretty low-quality.

What's wrong with layers?

You could always try photoshop:^)

I guess nothing if you are a professional who knows how to use them, but I just want to cut out a part of a pic, then put it on an other pic, and then drag and resize it until I'm fine with the result. I just can't figure out how to do it if the program only wants to add new layers, and doesn't let me drag'n'drop the smaller pic. I mean, just look at my creations.

I'm glad so many of you like Neptune. She really is the bestest best girl. Thank god Holla Forums still has taste

I couldn't stop myself as well.

How dare you?

What the fuck is going on at the bottom?

Well, Gear is my favorite, but I still appreciate Neptune. It would be fun as hell to play vidya with her.

N-nothing

You still have good taste user, just means less competition for me

What if you bet with Neptune that if you beat her at video games, then you could have Nepgear as a lover, but if you lost you would have to buy her pudding for life. Would you do it?

Reminder that Uzume is a proper hard working Goddess and Neptune is better off being the lazy little sister.

Well, I still could use the option of having both. Good thing I'll restrict myself to my waifu.

I'd trash Neptune at her favorite game if it means having her support.

Why is Uni into guns? I mean, they are mostly associated with FPS, and to a lesser extent TPS games. The PS Vita isn't really the main platform for them.

Uni represents the PSP as well.

I've completely missed the PSP from my life. Was it full of shooters?

No, it's mostly JRPGs.

That's a strange combination for them to use then. I haven't seen a PSP for years, but I'm pretty sure they only had one analog stick or a touch pad or something, and FPS games are tricky enough to aim with on the Vita with two analog sticks

Maybe Uni just plays JRPGs with guns so she doesn't have to worry about aiming properly.

What exactly does it say?

S-STOP NEPPING.

Something along those lines.

Uni is incredibly smug when she levels.

That's a big dubs.

it's the drills, drills always make a girl infinitely more smug.

I think you are right.

fug

Are drills even possible on real women? They're too magical to be real.

Yes, with some effort and heating. However, they will remain 3DPD no matter what their hairstyle is

wavy hair do exists, and it can form small drills I had a few of them when my hair was longer, and I'm a man. But what the Japs draw… maybe if there is a metallic cord inside, and the hair is fixed to that. But it would look even more stupid IRL.

My Nep smugged.

What do?

Smug back.

Have a smug off

It sounds like you think drills look stupid user.

I've done it. I went to tumblr and searched for Neptunia. It wasn't that bad actually, if you can stomach yurishit
They have some good art actually

Counter with a devilish smirk.

Teach her respect.

To be fair there are some shooters on it, like Medal of Honor and CoD, Coded Arms, GTA technically, Battlefront, and I guess MGS, but those were mainly early in the PSP's lifespan. There was also Resistance which was pretty great.

I think they should've made Uni into a Monster Hunter-type girl, or an archer, but I guess they were tired of Neps with swords.

But bows don't have the symbolic value that big guns can offer.

For the love of god no, I finally decided to start hanging around here and I still feel like a refugee from that hellhole.

On a more positive note I hope there's more to Neplunker, outside of whatever the hyperbooster is for.

Please give me a sign Noire

Any nep

Anything

I know your pain. Something will happen one day though, you just have to keep the faith.

don't push it too much or your passport will be excluded for getting gamindrusti

I hear they might be putting up a wall to stop illegal anons from trying to get into gameindustri

Well obviously. That's been the case since the beginning, right?

And what value is that?

nothing can stop me getting access to cute girls

Nah.

I hear NVIDIA is bringing out an Mini-ITX version of the 1070, that might be more your speed size-wise.

I dunno if AMD has a recent ITX product. Maybe the Nano?

Either way a card for that kind of case will certainly fit in yours.

They also do a good job reminding people that not everyone in Gamindustri is mentally ill, despite what their somewhat more well known friends may indicate.

…that's what layers are for.

That's disgust though.

The value of playing with it and letting it shoots its load.

shalom goyim, i am new to this, is there an anime i can watch first to understand the series?

Yes. It's only an adaptation of the first two games though, so it's paced pretty fucking badly.

i bought the first two games on steam this past sale, havent started them yet.

guess thats works

How do you get citizenship in Gamindustri? I want to fug neps but I also don't want to go to nep jail.

Well, I've never managed to find an appropriate tutorial for GIMP. What should I search for?

Half of the game is a VN. I'd say the games introduce themselves quite well.

I recommend starting with the games. The anime isn't very good and doesn't really explain a lot of the character relationships.

alright thanks goys

now you know how i will spending my friday night mother fuckers

I'd start with being a good person and working hard for your Gamindustri nation of choice.

Oh God, what's going on there now?

Same thing as always

I dunno, I left months, maybe even years ago.

Open an image in gimp, drag another image into the window to import it as a layer. In the layer window (open it through the window menu at the top of the screen) you can drag the layers to choose which layers appear on top of the other layers.

In the toolbox window there's a tool to move layers (the plus with arrows on all sides). There are also tools in the toolbox to crop and scale layers.

No, don't number the threads, that would be a disaster.

And yeah, let the /nepgen/ rot on cuckchan.

Go invest in Planeptune's item dev some. Level 3 or 4, I want to say.

God damn is the spankfaggotry annoying over there. There's more than one of those idiots now too and they always post the same garbage. I can understand posting about your fetish but there's a way more restrained way of going about it.

Also, I've never understood why there has to be some grand war between people who like yuri and those who don't. That applies to people here as well, I know I've seen anons get somewhat unreasonably angry about anything regarding yuri in the past. Not to say that the yuri side is any better, and they're way more autistic about it to boot. But It's a conflict that doesn't really need to exist in the first place.

Looks like the majority is against it.

From what I've seen about the yuri problem, it's because of the fact there was a janitor who used to ban people who suggested (or outright told) that the neps weren't interested only in girls. However, that problem slowly faded out here, with the only thing remaining is a well-deserved hate on /nepgen/

Guess I'm doing that as soon as I'm done with the other two routes. Oh, everyone inventory and money gets combined when they finally get together, right?

It was more people abusing the report system and some people getting out of hand with bait and such.

The only people getting mad about yuri are those that remember the old nepgen that had you banned for implying the neps aren't scizzoring each other every night

Damn, I will try it out later. Thanks.

Of course.

Ehhh, I've seen people get mad about the mere existence of yuri content and acting like it negated hetero stuff from existing. Of course it's the same with the reverse, so things get very silly.

Whoops, meant to quote for that second part, if that wasn't obvious.

And let's not forget the entire /u/ back on 4chan. I won't tell people what they're supposed to enjoy, but it's better safe than sorry, I don't want any of those autistic tumblrinas in here.

Ireally can't wait to get to Part 3 for the NEXT transformations

I love Blanc's gigantic

hat.

I missed a word

I totally forgot.

C  U T E 
U U      
T   T    
E     E  

These threads really do move by a lot faster compared to 10 months ago. I feel as though I shouldn't sleep do to all the activity I miss

It's great because more activity, but feels like I'm missing out

I just woke up and saw that there was 140+ new posts. I've already missed quite a bit as it is these past 10 months due to my old toaster frying.

It is nice to have more activity though as I mentioned in the previous thread

Just never sleep and instead just neppost.

Post Dengekiko.

They're pretty lewd now that I look back on Neptunia U

I don't have any Dengekiko, have Neptune instead

What did she mean by this?

The Planeptune sisters have the best butts

Looks like she's wearing a diaper

So playing V-2

what's the game that the guy's talking about where you watch an apartment room endlessly

Could you post a screenshot?

Roommania # 203

Thanks user

Uzume was into some weird shit

I hope she's into weird shit like hand holding

when are we going to get virtual neps with great A.I. that I can install on my computer and pamper her and take her with me everywhere with my phone (and yes I'm aware of the nep phone app but it doesn't do it for me).

and speaking of which am I the only one who wants a game that is not-megaman battle network in gameplay and setting because it seems like a missing opportunity.

Give it 5-10 more years(if neps still exist by then) and we might get that
How would you tie that to nep exactly?

Why wait for someone else to do it user? You could win a Nobel Prize for a true A.I program, you and your waifu would be immortalized forever.

As long as I can do lewd stuff with my Nep

I thought her favorite game would've been Seaman.

wich reporter wud u give exclusive news stories to?

She tried experimenting with a lot of things over the ages it seems.

Famitsu

Dengekiko is a slut that gives favorable reviews to whatever company pays them to in real life.
However, Nep Dengekiko is cuter than Famitsu. But Famitsu is nicer, so that's a really hard choice.

well I imagine since there's alot of different dimension so I figure that they end up being just A.I's for consoles (and if I remember correctly did they did a fictional console specs for neptune as a console and also mention A.I. unless I'm completely wrong) so I don't see it being that farfetched.

I wish I had enough knowlage and autism to do it right now but who knows maybe I end up doing it in a far future

Hard to believe otherwise from what I've played so far.

There are scenes where they tease one of the neps by asking if they have a boyfriend. Not to mention when they start fawning over the true form of anonydeath

Adding to that, Neptune was worried that Nepgear has finally reached her popular stage and she'd have to interrogate every single man to ensure they're wholesome.

Would that be in RB2 and/or RB3? Still on RB1. Also, can I expect multiverse shenanagins as I go on? The makers mentioned another Neptune early on.

Don't take anything in RB1 seriously. It's not even a serious remake of the original game in which all the Neps were confirmed Het with scenes ranging from IF and Nep hitting on guys to IF questioning Red's sexuality to which she responded with a uncertain answer.

Nepgear gets asked out a lot, too, apparently according to Mk2. Though I guess that doesn't really confirm nor deny anything since she always rejects them.

Those dialogues are sprinkled through the games so I can't point to where they are directly. The second example I gave is from the third game.
Yes. RB;1's dimension is separate from the rest of the series. RB;2 doesn't deal with other dimensions but RB;3 and V-II does.

Oh dear God, please tell me there's a primer for this shit.

It truly is suffering. I just hope the Neps get our feelings through the app and our stories.

Depending on how autistic you want to get, you can figure a whole lot of dimensions with different timelines included.

But there's basically at least 6 dimensions. HDN-Dimension (Original Neptunia), Superdimension (RB1), Hyperdimension (RB2-VII), Ultradimension (RB3), Zerodimension (VII) and one other dimension in VII that I forget about.

Even in RB1 they compete for attention and praise from the brothers. Poor IF.

(not including the PS3 versions of the RB games, although for completeness those are Mk2 = RB2 and Victory = RB3)

It is not as confusing as it sounds. Really the only one you need to know is the hyperdimension since that is the dimension that RB;2 and later games use as the "original" dimension.

I think the one you forgot is the heart dimension or something

Yeah, that's it.

Never played the originals. So basically everything that happens in RB1 doesn't matter from RB2 onward? Sheesh, had I known that I'd have gotten the true ending on the first go around instead of doing a NG+ to get the sisters for continuity's sake.

You never know, they might go back there. But they haven't yet.

Pretty much
Really the only one in the series to get multiple endings is RB;2, the other games endings other than the true end just stop the plot with a less than satisfactory ending.

I'll just keep playing and not stress out over it. I tend to do that too much as it is when it comes to proper continuity. Long story short, there's multiples of various characters? Where do games like Neptunia U and Hyperdevotion Noire take place then?

Spinoffs are non-canon, so no one bothers with them in the main universe. They're considered other unnamed dimensions.

Well they have their own universes. So there's technically more than six.

If you add each ending path for each game, then it's ALOT more. But then that's being extremely anal and not something you really need to do.

Speaking of being extremely anal, Histoire says she's the first one in the series to do spoken emoticons. Didn't Ran-Ran use those every line much earlier?

I'd consider them more like fanfic.

Ran-Ran didn't exist in HDN. There's a reason why we say RB1 isn't a remake of HDN. They changed pretty much everything except for part of the setting.

Hyperdevotion Noire was pretty much just a fanfic

Judging the script, commissioned by Noire and written by Blanc.

Starting to wonder if I should put a rain check on playing the original once PS3 emulation becomes viable. Do the Makers come from that first dimension too? Would explain them talking to Neptune so familiarly.

Only Makers that are part of the game regularly are IF and Compa (who are main characters instead of side characters), and Gust and Nisa.
There are DLC characters, though I never bought them. Never finished the original HDN though I always say I will eventually.
It had the best humor in the series, a satire of the Japanese gaming and anime community. Now it's all just slapstick, but that change makes sense.

Why would Noire need to commission a fanfic about herself?

Just know it is a lot darker in tone and the gameplay is a step back from the later games.

Blanc is probably the only other CPU to know about that embarrassing fanfic Except maybe Neptune secretly knows about it

Tone is darker due to the satirical elements
As for the gameplay, they had a $50k budget since one of the higher ups said the idea of moe anthropomorphized game consoles and companies was stupid and wouldn't sell, so they wouldn't allot company funds for it.
I believe they ended up getting money from NIS and Gust, hence their intro into the series.

…what?!

Good point, she'd freak out about it with someone goading her to do it, and then do it herself.

So it's probably some more pulp sitting in Blanc's attic right next to "Histoire the Traitor" and "Attack of the 50 ft. Combined Goddesses".

replied here

I forgot how great HDN was. I really need to replay it.

I say that, but I still remember the horrible battle system that is mostly RNG based. Maybe should just watch the rest on Youtube.

You'll know soon enough, user

literally just felt my heart sink

visual novel like scenes in games have opened me up to enjoying plays. as in theatrical performances. well i never disliked them, but im more fond now. a light visual aid but most of it is left up to your imagination

You guys are going 2fast

nah, son
the threads just before and just after VII's PC release?

that was fuckin' nuts.

its life thats too fast.
also theres a new game

I played it when it came out on the PS4

Its still fast, I can't keep up!

Also

This is the stupidest idea. Why fix what ain't broken?

Anyone got some Purple Hearts?

Maybe.

What if I'm on a diet and don't partake in sweets?

You bet I do

Don't do anything, just to see the look on her face?

Would telling her I get brain-freezes work?

Thanks m8

will we ever get another armageddon path like the conquest ending?

i have a thing for dramas and tragedies

We almost got something like an armageddon ending in VII but they didn't expand on it

Sure.

Or just give her Clint Eastwood stare, that works too.

I can't do that without bursting out laughing

Who wants to pat Next White's head?

Happens to me, sometimes.

She looks off without her goofy looking NEXT hat

i cant honestly say that i was ever wounded in combat

Hoy, buddy. You OK?

user?

You havin a laugh m8?

user?

im not leaving you here man, not like this. its not that bad right? were gonna get out of here.

He's dead, Jim

ME ME ME

Nigga, i bought a r9 380 only to find that the strix model is fuckhueg and i had go make some cuts on my case.

Pic related, it's my shit.

Late thread Verts.

it's a real shame I can't see Vert as anything but a sperm tank

There has been a pretty severe lack of Vert in this thread

I don't have a lot of vert

I don't have a lot of anything on this new PC.

Is Vert supposed to have a strange accent or speak Japanese strangely? It's been a while since I heard her but I remember her saying "desu yo" or "desu no" a lot at the end of her sentences.

Is it wrong to want to bully neps?

no

At least I have a 3D waifu to tease

That depends, what kind of bullying?

Normalfag get out

B-b/u/llying?

Having a girlfriend is the only normalfag thing about me, I swear
But what if she isn't a normalfag herself?

It's time.

Rolling

Rolling with myself, oh, oh

What a nice almost coincidence

I think she actually looks really cute without it on

Motivation Fairy wants me to write more

rollerinos

Lucky son of a Nep

I feel blessed

rerolling because I got an oracle.

Keeping the Green Heart though

I'm very ok with this

Giving it a roll, too.

A'ight, who do i get?

nepu~

MarvelousAQL and Uni, not bad fam.
Checking those dubs btw

Not interested, anyone wanna trade?

Fuck sleep.

Thanks. I'll take a Uni, though.

I agree with you, but my body thinks otherwise.

Rolling

Noire get.

Nice move.

Checking

My Noire's better than your Noire.

You think V Noire is better? To each his own I guess.

Rolling

holy shit these threads go by so fast now

So, when you have share usage down 175%, does that mean you gain shares just for being in the dungeon?

I didn't even know that was actually possible.
How many Scouts did you send there?

It caps at 75%

Aw.

rolling

Thanks user

No problem, all textures were converted to png format and uploaded by some kind user.
>>>/nep/3433

Is this also in V2

Oh god

Probably, it's a texture from V-II after all. Haven't reached that scene myself yet though.

God Eater a cute

Slut

rolls

Rolling

Rolling

Yep, event in Planeptune after the true ending happens.

That reminds me that I still need to play through the post-game in my PS4 file. How much content is there post-game, anyway?

Not much after you get True ending. You get a few more new arena fights and the dungeons from the other path (Hyper/heart) that you didn't pick.

I'd probably say that Senmuu's Labyrinth is as much of a post game as you are going to get.

Rolling

Shit, the threads over already? I just posted it a day, day-and-a-half-ago tops.

Anyway, still looking for editing/DLC help for Rebirth 3 retranslation. You get to play around with the (already existent) release candidate if you can help out.

Ask Uzume when?

Plutia, let me live with you

Blanny please
marry me

Vert, will you marry me?

Well that stung. Will you let me hug you instead?

Okay, even though it will cost me my dignity as a man, will you let me try to entertain you by reenacting scenes from your smut collection?

What do you even want from me Vert? Do you want me to go away?

Neptune, Neapgear, wanna sleep together?

I didn't know vert promoted cleaning products in other countries

Noire, do you want to play a co-op game with me?

Nepgear, will you go out playing Pokemon Go with me?

Fine. Guess I should focus on my school projects anyway. Wish you vould help with that instead. Probably have much more experience than me with PLCs.

RIP

Vert will you teach me your ways to obtain little sisters?

Pretty please? With Nepgear on top?

Rei, are you really evil? Because nobody ever asks you anything.

Vert, I don't know what to make of this.

You shouldn't ask too much.

Everyone, are you looking forward that second birthday with all of us ?

Hey, thats my day!

You do realize Vert is going to take that in a sexual manner, right?
Well that probably wouldnt affect her response anyway since she's always charging her words with sex and lewdness.

I guess that's logical, considering it's in a month.

That'll make another thing to celebrate.

Okay, since you're so nervous about answering that…

Hey Blanc, do you like big tits?

(checked)
I ask for Great Justice. I'm probably gonna get wrecked though.

Vert, will you please teach me your secrets for obtaining little sisters?

Pic related.

I guess she doesn't know much about imoutos.

Hey Vert, do you know anything about little sisters at all?

O-oh, roommates? Don't mind if I do.

I guess you won't be needing sisters now after all.

God fucking dammit.

as i was replying to that post i spilled water all over my keyboard in a panic i reached for a towel to my left only to get my finger cut by my fan and as if that weren't bad enough i accidentally hit post as i was cleaning up my keyboard only to find out that i cant delete my post and have that moment written in stone.

user just 1-up'd me with Vert.

Neptune, will you visit me in my dreams?

O-Oh…

ok everyone, who wants a headpat?

I thought you died or something, user

Noire, can I have some of your home-cooking

I feel this is not going to end well

They like each other well enough provided Pii doesn't switch on HDD.

Neptune let's have pudding together

She has accepted me to her room

I just hope it's not out of sympathy of you trying so hard for so long, but because she was charmed by your determination.

Noire, let's cosplay together!

Nepgear, let's build a robot!

nowa marry me

Blanc, may I remove your hat.

Is that a yes?

Because existing webms are shit, I'm going to create new ones in glorious(?) 720p. Or 460p so I can go ham with bitrates, depending on how this one looks.

Here's a test, quality can be increased a little bit because it's not 8MB yet.

Brilliant stuff user One gripe is that the sound effects are at a lower volume than the original webm

I noticed that too, I'll increase them a bit. Not to the other webm levels though, because the other one is really loud at max volume. Or am I the only one who thinks so?

I like 'em loud, gives them a real pop

tfw you play off an HDD so you get a brief pause at the beginning and end of the animation

The game is running from an SSD. The video is recorded on a small ramdisk. It slightly lags because the pc port has minor loading issues like that.

Also managed to increase the bitrate of the webm by about 10%, and it's louder now. I'll post all four of them in the next thread tomorrow. I'll do the attacks later when I find enemies that don't make annoying sounds when attacked.

Holy shit you're right it does look like a diaper!

Gear and her undergarment situation can't catch a break.

HOLY SHIT NO STOP

It's just an animation glitch, rest assured.

ALSO NEW THREAD