Autism thread

i have been watching ratboygenius videos lately, seems like all the lore on his videos are connected, yet the lore doesn't have much to do whit minecraft itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFfLCuHSZ-U
youtube.com/user/problmslver88/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCBCtpIJTytuMwlrwAomg_-w/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0
youtube.com/watch?v=zLayISxuP_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

by the way, he has a Ph.D. on somehting to do whit music

Bump

okay i'll bite OP what is ratboygenius?

Where have you been?
youtube.com/watch?v=IFfLCuHSZ-U

That song is pretty good, damn.

He has more talent than more autists.

most*
Fuck

THATS NOT HOW YOU COOK RAMEN
YOU DONT POUR THE DAMN THING WHILE ITS STILL BOILING

this isn't new but its pretty concentrated.

lurk more newfag

You don't even know how deep the autism hole goes.

Does anybody have the video of Mike reviewing that Elmo movie where he keeps saying Elmo's cumrag?

This is my favorite autist. I wish i had all the other videos he made saved.

youtube.com/user/problmslver88/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCBCtpIJTytuMwlrwAomg_-w/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0
I've founf a couple of his youtube channels. You could make some webms from those.

on mobile, cant make webms. Sorry thanks for the links though.

His shit is so weird it's hard for me to watch

I found one of his best. This guy is hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=zLayISxuP_4

This motherfucker needs a tutorial for a tutorial holy shit!

I hate that he's become popular. it would've been great if he stayed an absurd niche, but nah. Now normals dismiss his stuff as "cringe" and "stupid".
The original episodes are still the best, by the way.

They really are.

I unironically love ratboy genius. Little king John is the best character.

its a shame you feel this way

Holy shit, who is this?

A fine specimen.

holy shit

i actually didn't know what that acronym means
probably cause it's a reddit thing

Okay newfags and autists. Here we go.

RBG is a web series created by music teacher Ryan Paul Dorrin, who is a complete genius and has a PhD as well as contributing to many projects. He even appeared in the film Gattaca as the 12 fingered Pianist.
Originally RBG was crudely drawn figures that were poorly animated. This isn't because of autism but because he wanted to make a kid's cartoon but lacked skills in many fields… Dorrin has also made a collection of kids music as outside projects.
Ratboy was the first character to make the transition into 3D using the software Blender (somehow it's all he can use). The voicing is simply because he lacked the ability to get multiple voice actors.

The Minecraft series wasn't due to autism, but because it was easy and convenient to create RBG's kingdom in a large scale to present on the show. Naturally it worked very well and was adopted for future episodes.
Dorrin's work doesn't deserve to be put in any autism thread, although to your typical halfchanner this screams autistic man creates lolrandom series the reality is this is a man trying to create a kid's show with the best of his abilities.

Now kindly piss off, this isn't vidya. Sage has gone in all the fields.

He sounds like a pedophile.

my aryan brother of similar interests

Please kill yourself

go back to cuckchan anime autist, this isn't a weeb website

Why does it matter if you use A or X to equip? A press is a press.

So was it intentionally meant to be fucking weird bizarre shit?
Or was it intended to be a kid's cartoon, but didn't hit the mark? Genuine question.

This has to be satire, this cannot be real

A lot of people who made children's material were pedophiles.

Once you look past the strange animation and voices, it's genuinely a very good story. He explains a lot about why it's the way it is in the interview linked in the second post.

It isn't autistic shit, so it doesn't really belong in a thread like this.

You first.

The only autist here is the one making crappy animations so he can fuck children.

I know you're just trying to get reactions but your posts still make me a bit sad.

He's trying as hard as he can to use his fantastic musical talent in a way that brings something nice to the world.

that's the kind of reply that i wanted

i thought his series had more to do whit minecraft

He just wants to be edgy for the sake of it, don't let him make you feel anything

Challenges like these always blow my mind since they seem like the most retarded and least fun things to attempt.

To molest children
It's not bad. A PhD doesn't make you good at anything.
Fuck off you pedo sympathizer.

This is the slippery slope, ladies and gentlemen.

It's still a good thing those Little King John memes took off the way they did. I'm glad more people get to enjoy it. Now it's popular enough that OP tried to make a traditional autism thread and just got a thread full of RBG fans instead.

A slippery, shitposting slope.

Yeah, all five of you.

I always ignored this shit because I thought it was a "lel so randumb" sort of deal, but I went ahead and started watching Little King John after seeing this thread.

What the fuck, this is unironically enjoyable.

It has some sorta of musical appeal

you realize that attitudes like this are why civilization is going to collapse right?

In other words, he's autistic.
Many autists have PhDs, it's basically a requirement to be autistic to get a PhD anyways.

Why are her eyebrows antenna