There are Trumpcucks on this board RIGHT NOW who actually believe this

There are Trumpcucks on this board RIGHT NOW who actually believe this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Truly a brave man.

remember when political comics didn't have to have paragraphs written over the image for it to make sense

G U L A G

T H E

R I G H T I S T S

More than 15 labels on things is how you know the political cartoon has a great metaphor.

But also, Garrison knows that tank guy totally failed to stop the Tianamen protests being crushed… Right?

that's just garrison's style. i dont think ive ever seen a clever garrison comic, always just an elaborate illustration with tons of labels.

It'd make more sense if the Trump in front of the Clinton tank was just an illusion or ghost.

It's at least half true in that the Clinton machine is all the things described (minus BLM, though even that is still partly true of some of the identified "leaders" of BLM, if not necessarily the entire movement).

the thing I love the most about Ben Garrison cartoons is how he can never stick to one issue so he just shoves as many icons and labels into a cartoon as possible.
It's like kelly but he's 100% serious.

Why do you believe any of the other candidates would have performed better?

Really, who was your shoe-in pick? Ted "Priesthood Rising" Cruz? Marco "Just the tip (of Florida)" Rubio? Jeb "Guac Merchant" Bush?

This there wasn't a single good candidate from the repubs
Kasich could probably do okay in a general but not win

That's the metaphor.. :^)

Ben Garrisons comics can almost feel like Ezekiel describing the Cherub. has a psychologist ever tried to look inside the minds of political cartoonists?

kek

Garrison reminds me of SJW's. It's like SJW's always say something is racist, sexist, woman hater, colonialist, oppressive.. the extreme word thinking.

but they do, that's why they're being made fun of

alt-right are right-wing SJWs.

I don't know why you brought it up then :)

They don't talk like that, they usually stick to one term, unless they're of the alex jones variety, which i wouldn't call alt-right.

Right-wingers are much more instinctive thinkers than word thinkers.

this is a nice explaination tbh
everyone thinks there is some big other out there to get them

if this is a safespace then how are you still posting ?

Just the fact of believing it makes it true–your perception BECOMES your reality!

Donald Trump is a symbol, more than anything else. No one denies that Trump comes from the wealthy elite, but the truth is that sometimes only one who comes from that group can tear it down.

In fact, this is all very Marxian, as a matter of fact. I'm a Marxist voting for Trump in order to accelerate the class revolt.

Ok everyone! You know what to do to any unedited Ben Garrison image you see. He is Ben "They owned them all now they're up against the wall" Garrison after all

To be honest, the machine IS supposed to be a complex juggernaut composed of the entirety of the status quo.

This is probably the only Garrison comic where slapping as much shit as possible in ACTUALLY works since it shows the contrast in scale between Trump and the Establishment. It makes Trump look like the little guy.

Additionally, this is SORT OF happening. The Establishment hates the Oompa Loompa.

I think people would have chosen Kasich.

You voting for trump insufferable namefag?

Trump is the establishment, you goon

Trump is like a Palestinian child throwing a rock at an IDF tank.

Looks like we found out who is owned by the MAFIAA.

I almost wish trump would win. For one hillary winning would cause a massive wave of butt hurt over the Internet and the autright would never shut up about it.

2nd when he turns out to be just another empty suite that just keeps the status quo it will be great

So he's basically become Zyklon B in real life now, huh?

No one would have chosen Kasich, he's shit on everything and he actively is trying to reduce or remove the second ammendment. The main reason he got his senator seat is that no-one pays attention to senator elections. Robert Morrow won his seat because his name came first on the list (alphabetical order)

i like how the "550% more" is how right wingers push hillary clintons refugees policy. as if the fact we used to take in 1000 refugees and now she wants to take in 5000 is such a big deal

Half of Holla Forums and the entirety of Ironmarch actually liked the Orlando shootings.

Dat false equivalence.

Before the primaries were over Cruz was projected to beat Clinton in a general election.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

So was Kasich

I misread that as >safe for space nazis

Z.B. does it again!