Senate unanimously passes bill marking 50 years since Jerusalem reunification

Senate unanimously passes bill marking 50 years since Jerusalem reunification

With a vote of 90-0, lawmakers of Capitol Hill’s upper chamber say ‘Jerusalem should remain the undivided capital of Israel’

timesofisrael.com/senate-unanimously-passes-bill-marking-50-years-since-jerusalem-reunification/
archive.is/47e5G

Just a reminder for all the jew-party fag who think only the left is kiked.

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=1&vote=00138
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/107?r=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*fags
fug

Why would the US Senate even be involved in legislation for Is-ra-el?

Why is my country deciding on the capital of another?

A list of the co sponsors of the bill, nothing surprising

no, Christianity is totally European and the treasonous cuckery it has been pulling off for 2000 years is not the real version.
The real version is march to zion and my 28 page thesis on how we were the real isrealites.

Anyway, me and my 4 friends on the internet follow the real Christian faith so stop D&Cing against christians, thank you and god bless.

Why did the senate waste time on this shit?

It's not a matter of the politics. It's a matter of why did they waste time with this when we have more important/urgent issues right now?
Fucking senate.

A. You don't have a country. Welcome to the ZOG

B. Do you think anyone other than the Jews cares? How can have an "eternal undivided capital" for Yids and still have a "two state-solution?" You can't, it means war. They're trying to use ZOG shekels and military to create a fait accompli with Jerusalem.

They're all going to end up nuked.

it will remain forever a mystery…

In other words, nothing is actually happening except for a reaffirmation about what they want to happen.

post it faggot

Israel declared Jerusalem their capital. The US government has been obligated to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem since 1995 when Congress passed a law to make it so, but a provision allowing the President to waive the move every 6 months has resulted in the move never occurring, mostly out of fear it upsets some fictional peace process that will never occur.

This act is a symbolic gesture to show continued support to move the embassy to Jerusalem, Israel's declared capital, just as the US has their embassies in the declared capital of every other country with which it has diplomatic relations.

For everyone's amusement, here's the bad goys list of those who didn't vote:
Bennet (D-CO)
Booker (D-NJ)
Duckworth (D-IL)
Flake (R-AZ)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Sullivan (R-AK)
Tillis (R-NC)
Toomey (R-PA)

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=1&vote=00138

they don't call it ZOG for nothing.

Let's cut the shit and get this civil war started.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/107?r=3

And this, among other things, such as the over 100 million non-whites, is why I say the US is already dead, so I find it hard to care much. There's nothing left to save. It's just a waiting game now. I'm just waiting for white people to get uncomfortable and radicalized.

KEK

Asking in the most semi-related thread because QTDDTOT down't always get answered.

Does anyone have that image of Schumer doing the hand rubbing (or the full compilation image of which it's a part)?

I've got a feelin to do some memin