Right Wing Fund Squads???

I like Pax, don't know any of the others.

No idea what any of this means, but it looks like a possible RW crowdfunding site where the left can't no platform people.

archive.is/H55wQ

Let's see if they'll allow extreme outlets like Daily Stormer get funding, instead of only kosher ones like Dicky Spencer, Gavin McCuck, etc.

dat fashy hand. It sure beats the Marxist stinkfist that practically every shitlib group uses nowadays.

20% cut is steep breh

i.e. it's Kikestarter/Patreon for turncoat former lefties.

Yea, but they won't get the economy of scale Patreon & Co gets by catering to the general market. The far right market is much smaller.

Wait so it's a political party? Is the "chairman" going to run for office? And why isn't Chuck Johnson involved-I thought he made Wesearchr with this group of people, at least Pax? Wesearchr never came close to fulfilling its potential, so it's hard to have an opinion on this. I guess only time will tell.

This. If they refuse to allow the actual voices get influence in the "party"/whatever it is, throw the site to the curb.

Paper beats rock.

Pax left wesearchr after Johnson starting jewing their developer

until the degeneracy scissors advance on the flashy Paper-hand.

Pax specifically mentioned on Twitter that it's an ideological political party in the vein of Hezbollah. I'm guessing at first it will be aimed at various specific political goals, and only eventually will compete in actual politics, likely at the local levels considering the American electoral system design.

That's fine, we can trick the marxist stinkfist into striking the degenerate scissors.

No thanks.

So all you have to do is be a nepotistic cabal raising more money than everyone else to subvert it into oblivion. Nice, very well thought out.

The label isn't important here. If it gets funds into the hands of white political groups, it's good.

If.
For every good person with actual talent and drive on, say, Patreon, there are dozens that do not derseve a single penny.

Could be useful, despite its origins.

I don't think so famalam

Pass. Also, being "against" neo-marxism isn't enough. If you don't stand for 14 words/ethnic nationalism you're no different from milo or any other contrarian who's only conservative because it's a trendy niche. Sam Hyde was basically starving after losing his show so I wouldn't put a cheap endorsement past him either.

Ah, so that's why they're so lukewarm. The "councilors" also seem to be more concerned with coming off as ebin altright meme lords and larping as warhammer characters instead of taking charge of the west. Degenerate to the core.

I'd give the nigger some money. World Peace was a great show and he has some serious balls.

I respect the man as well, but seeing his name with this sort makes me disappointed.

Same, given the top down nature of how this seems to be structured and the fact that an (((unknown group))) will be taking a cut, there isn't a chance that we could purge it either.

Best to let it flail with an influx of hobbyists and tryhards who will get extorted, just like the milo fans. I sincerely hope that faggot milo self-destructs even more. Civic nationalism is just dehumanizing to face the cuckshed