Lmao nigga got ktfo so hard he started dabbing

lmao nigga got ktfo so hard he started dabbing

>>>Holla Forums

Slow motion please. Can't even see the attack.

Looks like I'm on Holla Forumsitter.

It's from a video game.

It's definitely Saitama!

>>>/somethingawful/

You're fucking with me, right?

Cm Punk must be real happy now that he's no longer the world's worst MMA player

Did he knee him

People watch bantam weights?

Opened a new tab and?

I love watching women fight

Holy shit this is funny. Dude got fucking mollywopped so fucking hard he did a dab. Saved.

He started smoking earwax? what?

The Demolished Man.

WOW

NIGGER

Isn't UFC just non-whites and women now? Aside from McGregor of course bur he is a manlet.

current heavy weight final boss.

It really is an unhoronable shitty sport. Especially how they allow women to fight is fucking disgusting.

other than the women fighting how is it dishonorable or disgusting? it's combat sport, much more dynamic and fun to watch than straight boxing or kick boxing

Because it is gay as fuck and predetermined. Fuck dude, don't tell me you think wrestling is real and Omega is a finely tuned hetero athlete.

watching men fight turns you on? how insecure are you?

if you think this is staged you're dumb

It could be predetermined, it's not like other combat-sports hasn't been rigged before. Boxing is rigged and has been outed as such numerous times.

It's just a disgusting sport where men fight with no honor. There's no real rules, they just beat the shit out of eachother and the ones who can lay the most damage wins. They don't seem to be particulary honorable or respectful of the opponents either, it's a lot of posing and trying to be edgy and appealing.

And it's rigged to create hype.

Hey Nigger

It's a goddamned shame to be a nigger.

heard you was talkin' shit

Near naked men rolling around on the ground feeling each other up is gay as fuck. Denial aint just a river in edgypt, sodomite.

Mark hunt laughting.

4CHAN GET THE FUCK OFF OUR SITE
YOU RUINED THIS BOARD

What do you mean?