OPEN UP FUCKO IT'S THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNIST BRIGADE, AND WE'RE HERE TO CONFISCATE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH

Comissar Cletus calm down

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING PLS DON'T KILL ME ;__;

true story: my uncle lived in communist russia and had to share individual pieces of toilet paper with others (one person would wipe, then pass the shit-smeared paper to the next guy). one day he contracted e coli, but luckily was able to escape to the west where superior capitalist medicine saved him.

We need NKVD/KGB/Stasi/Cheka flag.

Wait until Commissar Jamal hears about this! I paid my party dues I'm in good standing!

you're arresting me for having private property while using a private uniform and private battering ram. Quite ironic huh? :^)

what breed of cat is this? it's so pretty

Serval.

Too bad poor commies will never be able to afford them.

these uniforms and equipment were redistributed by the people, scum.

You uncle is knowing nothing of vast soviet hardship. For instances:: in glorious Worker's Industrial Settlement 4472, there is many mans there living. Producings there they much of steels for Soviet important industry. Due to war state cannot into distrubute wifes to all workers. 2000 mens in freezing Siberia or burning furnace night and day. Is of hard lifes. No wifes to comfort. And so much sad. But!! is for lucky as having most glorious Soviet plans of ingenious.

Politburo is call. Says no to worry. Transport is in way to relief. Days they is wait with great eagerity. What is come? Who? Where? Hopefully is not commissar to distrubute bullet into head (much of laugh). Call to politburo is repeat. "Waiting still comrades for reliefs en route." Waiting they still like good Russian worker very paitnent. "We sending you Mil Mi-26." Workers for much amazement. Much of legendary is Mi-26 for strongs. Ofs many womans must to coming. Very excite.

Finally transport is coming. Over hill they is see and hearing glorious Mi-26 of Soviet Air Force. Oberjoyed is workers. "Wifes for all!" are they think. Is closer comings transport. Rejoicings but then worry. Engines of mighty Mi-26 are strain. What so heavy that mightty Soviet aircraft cannot into lift??? High above city it climb. Asking workers "What is?" Of not knowing before at last into descend.

Is when they see what Mi-26 into carrys. In town of middle setting down tremendous object. Wjat to is? Much to big is for womans. A giant big sack of what??

Here is politburo soviet genius:: send all the way to Siberia so many wifes much to costing for peoples government. Solution? Of sendings single GIGANTIC woman to into satisfying. Workers of much rejoicing. Some in scared tho because having never sees American before.

And that is story of how OP's mother save whole settlement of Soviet worker.

19/17

shig

kekus maximus

what cuckhole are youy from?

you glorious motherfucker

White toothbrushes are public property (for nonewhites). White people have no property, not even public. This is what Marx hoped for, this is what we will achieve.

Good post

Not until I get my anime flag.

BRILLIANT

Fucking amazing

Fucking capped

This will make excellent pasta.

Best post on Holla Forums

kek'd

wut ?