Winter heist simulator

Important links-
>Dev interview: youtu.be/A92BJ6XiWbA [Open]
>Changelog and news: ntk.net/2001/12/28/
>/whsg/ mods: pastebin.com/Cp9kC8Ln

FAQ:
Released first in 2006, this game is the first to feature realtime GPU audio and is unique furthermore in its nearly future proof complexity settings.
Not that we espouse piracy, and we don't think the devs are evil, but it's generally accepted that, as a niche game, it's too expensive. Consider getting it from the link below.
republiquedesmangues.fr/
Better run and tell your admin. Now.

I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to get to this chest. Help please?

you're playing it wrong

Where are the screenshots?

You expect me to download this shit when there's not even any screenies?

post mains

my character :)

Some pictures of my base when I played.

Alright I guess..?

here is the inside of the bank :)

i ahve become guildmaster of yaewh :D

I really hope the collaboration between the whs devs and the fish tycoon devs go well

What the fuck is this

winter heist simulator

Jesus, you guys suck at this game.

Sorry, I'm not a gay who robs hospitals, the Auschwitz heist was much more profitable

BTW, new picture of winter break expansion for the game

Old thread got locked for whatever reason, but here's my house I made with the new 'house' building tech they added in the last update, If you can call premade prefabs house building. Luckily they're adding actual house customization in the next update which you can see in the winter break update pic that leaked

Sounds rad. Might try it out later today, still gotta help a friend in King of the Hill Online.

the new "ironic" game that doesn't exist but autists pretend it does

Your game doesn't even exist

Oy fucking vey that's pathetic.

cant get mods to work help

The fuck is this shit?

it's like sadpanda bruh

Someone needs to steal an account for you to use. If anyone wants to do a body farm heist, let me know.

You faggots deserve to be banned

Another leaked screenshot from the winter break update, could this be the much hyped BuzunisCorp heist?

i don't know about you guys but some npc went into my house when i logged in through the pirate website and here he is and i died right after i finished the orphanage heist, tips on killing him?

I saw that bug once, you've gotta go back and do the hospital heist where he appears and he'll disappear after that, here's the guy as he appears in the hospital heist (glitched model)

Just taken from the dev livestream, making of heists on right now.

From what I can gather, this guy just shitposts about himself endlessly on hundreds of different websites, and samefags the shit out of his own threads/videos/everything. Probably has a severe mental disorder.

im scared, are you him too?

Are you?

so you're thind king of person that e-stalks people, yet he's the one with the mental disorder… right??

Probably my favorite heist of them all from the upcoming update, the forest heist, which was leaked during the dev livestream!

very good i hope i can finally get enough grapes to stary my vineyard

i think we've been had, user

So, is this a better game than Payday 2?

Too much DLC

*scratches snout*
*raises hoof*

`>jo291
Do not fucking do that shit, this is cancer that is not acceptable because of its cancerous origins, and will certainly raise red flags, make your posting more subtle.

Your probably just angry because you cant beat the car chase heist.

I'm going to steal the auto-doc. Is there anyway to take the thing whole, or should I steal it piecemeal? Would a doctor or janitor outfit give more potential?

should whs continue trend of liscensing indie musics or hire composer?/
i need onions of followers to weigh in

They added a scope to the rifle in the outbreak heist, Personally I'm a little bothered by it, but it's nice for long range sniping!

The new update to the outbreak heist is a little hard though, I had to repair my damaged spinal cord but the side effect was that I got scoliosis. Anyone know how to get to the organ-bot so I can repair my organs in the outbreak heist?

Jordan Buzunis delete your account

nigger, ed edd n eddy online was more believable than this shit

I can't figure out how to beat the car heist, I did the fix the water pump and replace the carburettor and timing belts minigame, but I always end up crashing at the end where you need to take residence in the orphanage, any tips?

Kill yourself OP

If fighting the cops is too hard, try stealing rats from the sewer heist and mixing their genes with pigeon droppings in the community lab. You can sell the hybrids or tame them to send through vents. When you actually have equipment, do a zoo heist and harvest a big animal's heart for a high BPM. You need to check the blood type, though.

Awesome, Thanks for the heads up!

I just got past the bedroom heist where you have to rig the kid's rc airplane with explosives to reach his birthday money vault, Got $13k out of it! I had to repair my organs with the auto-doc in the dad'sroom though, I had to kill the kid's dad and lost 5k from it due to having to pay for body cleaners, but a profit anyways!