Breitbart writer fired for telling the truth about mudslimes

She has a fundraiser set up to pay for "medical bills". I'm just going to copy-paste the story from there:

Her twitter where she's talking about it: twitter.com/k_mcq . Lefties are out in full force on her, not that I'm here to white-knight. Even after the recent London attack (the basis for her comment that led to her firing) there's still a goddamn fuckton of liberals who still support islam openly. But ofc they do, as they hate white people and know deep down that muslims have been imported to kill off whites. So to anyone still thinking kikebart is our ally, think again. Controlled op.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/k_mcq
twitter.com/k_mcq/status/871796927192600577
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/02/leo-varadkar-becomes-irelands-prime-minister-elect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pass

We didn't give kikebart its name for no reason

She worked for Jerusalembart, why is she surprised she got fired for suggesting a viable solution to the Saracen problem? Is she stupid? Her job is to stoke the tensions whilst occasionally reminding people that there are “good” Muslims and that with the right approach Islam/ any other culture can coexist. That was her job, she worked for a Semitic newsgroup, why did she think she could suggest that Europeans have their own homeland free of parasites? Idiot.

To quote Dr. Pierce: "I think that's funny. When people collaborate with the Jews, they deserve to be left out in the cold."

Well it's not true in neither past or future. IRA bombings weren't very long ago so I'm assuming she's not talking about the past. In the future whites will be carrying out attacks and it's a shame on us that we're not doing them every day now. Hopefully they start happening soon.

Breitbart's echoes are showing

All I know is I'm safe living in the United States of America and protected by the 1st amendment. Get ready to start exercising your 2nd amendment boys and girls.

She had to do something else. Every other article about Mudslimes I'm Breitbart basically says the same thing.

I stand with Katie McHugh
twitter.com/k_mcq

She's going a bit far with those tweets. Comparing black slaves to livestock?
That's insulting and dehumanizing to our black countrymen.

400 years and they're still niggers NOT Americans

I'm still not throwing 'her any shekels.

Not McHugh. She is my internet waifu.

Niggers are inhuman animals you alt-kike cancer.

I won't donate shekels because she should get a man for that and get pregnant already.

Seeing her roast (((Seth Rogan))) is great tho

twitter.com/k_mcq/status/871796927192600577

I stand with Katie, but I don't give money to women, whores or media whores.

We see something interesting here. Mudslimes are now higher on the progressive stack than niggers are. She was fired for suggesting that Islam is somehow connected to Islamic terrorists, but not fired for outright calling blacks beasts of burden. Must be because mudslimes are now more immediately useful for attacking the white race, so niggers have been pushed down the totem pole.

If she names the Jew, I would throw her a few bucks. But until then she is just a slightly edgier cuckservative.

If you strike her down, she shall become more powerful that you can imagine.
But seriously, what the fuck Breitbart.

Call me when she names the jew. This is nothing special and just plays into the hands of the jews. I sincerely doubt she ever will anyways.

Kikebart is no better than Fox Jews

Now now, we can't skip a step yet. This is just part of that path.

You talk like a fucking faggot.

You spergs. was clearly being facetious.

Spot on assessment.

yes because Muslims are more damaging than niggers so they have to be protected and privileged so they wipe us out

You're not even English.

A CUTE
Still not donating to somebody's fucking patreon

So it's settled then.

We never donate to women. It's necessary to donate to /ourguys/ if they're in a pinch, but not women. If they were too dumb to be unmarried and get fired, then they need to into the harsh reality of feminism.

She's kind of cute but the eyes look a bit bipolar. She gets 3-4 extra points on 10 for being anti-muslim. She probably is anti-nigger too, but if she worked in jerusalem that kills it for me.

It's insulting and dehumanizing to the cattle.

Is there anything stopping her from going to shitebart America like the jew did?

Pretty much, like I said I'm not here to white-knight, I just noticed there wasn't a thread for this yet and thought it was relevant to show the depths of kikebart's kikery. I personally smell another (((based stickman)))) in the making, but it's impossible to tell. Nobody go throwing your blind support for this woman and make her out to be /ourgirl/ incase she's another controlled-op herself. Monitor the situation and see how it plays out. Unless she actually does something of worth instead of simply saying a few truthful things and being a victim of the left/jew.

Hahaha. Look at that mystery meat face and schnoz.
>h…hey Goyim, we know you love the "she was fired for meme, so have another."
How does it feel for the Kike to view you as mindless cattle, and for you to prove it?

She literally got fired over stating a necessary truth (for all possible situation, lack of x implies lack of y). Fucking can't wait to slaughter leftists, journalists, cuckservatives, and muslim apologists.

How much do i have to pay to get this broad to suck my cock?

If she doesnt name the Jew i cant give her any money, also she is alienating the Black and Muslim community allies against Jews.

Deheiferizing.

Mystery meat? She couldn't look more authentically potatonigger if she tried.

Nigger that's a full on Irish lass. What the fuck are you talking about?

Compare the eyes. Her eyes are like fucking plates and you can see the whites above and below, which is usually a sign of both kikery and insanity.

>>h…hey Goyim, we know you love the "she was fired for meme, so have another."

I was literally just thinking about how often this story has played out with e-celebs, exactly as you described. I saw it in gamergoy plenty of times and every time my suspicions were validated. Something bad happens to someone going against the sjws/left/jews (or the just say something "based", which can translate to going for the lowest possible hanging fruit), and for whatever reason this person is boosted to fame and popularity in the anti sjw/left and pro-white community as "BASED". Eventually, they become defacto "leaders" of these "movements", then, in their final stage, they begin to push for "extremists" on our side to be removed to make us more "pr friendly". I've seen this play out so many damn times I no longer fall for it and can see it from 10 thousand miles away.

Not all Irish are the Aryan blonde phenotype. McHugh looks very Irish.

Nigga you retarded I would sex this woman up and down the street and nut up inside her pink little snatch to produce aryan(tm) children

was for .

What "medical bills"?

Win.
marriage material

Cmon Captain autism, nobody's saying they'd pay her "medical bills", just that they'd secure the existence of our people with her.

You're a virgin who'd stick your dick in a wet cement wall and have never actually had to deal with a woman. You're also a wigger.

dem tiddies doh.

What are these "medical bills" that she needs paid? Why do these people always have some obscure medical condition? If it's life or death then O'nigger care is still around. Do what you have to do.

Lmao I nut inside my aryan wife every single time

Go back to reddit you nigger-loving sack of shit

Are you retarded?

Mc's and Mac's are SCOTTISH! Not Iris. Irish are the O's

nice job mate, made a lot of people reply.
Myself included.

Lol. Where do you think the term 'mick' came from as slang for Irish, you retard?

You're right Mac does tend to be Scottish. I know personally lots of Macs with Scottish heritage.

She does have her own write-up in the SPLC, which goes in her favor. The more frightening thing is that either Mercer or one of the big Jews at Kikebairt has decided it's bad for business to even name the Muslim, so we're that much further back from ever naming the Jew. And losing Jewtube and the rest. Although the Jews can't hold back the wind forever and it will burst through.

There would be no deadly terror attacks in the U.K. if JEWS didn’t live there.

Have to boycott kikebart completely.

This she is still cuck.

Wake me up when she tells the truth about kikes

the normal sequence is as follows:

she was paid to do work. she didn't work. she got upity and pulled drama. her drama backfired, her prior net negatives were then promoted from ignored/tolerated to weighed, she was found lacking, and she was fired.

this is speculation, but entirely acceptable, given the wide spread attempt to sell this as news. along similar lines, it is confirmed elsewhere that among the drama tried to pull was of arch-type sjw conflationary attacks. so at minimum, she was not working, she was pulling drama status gibbs games, and she was astray stuck repeating olds instead of news.

secondly, she is a useful idiot bait for non-whites larping as white, betacucks, and lonely mgtow mudshits looking to knight. intelligence will be gathered from donations made to her. people who confess to her cries confess they are of her. task complete.

thirdly, to to >irish lass et al,
no, not exactly. as she has aged, her face has revealed more of what she actually is. and that includes something not irish, nor scottish, nor english, nor saxxony, nor dutch, nor czech, nor polish. it is not certain what it is. she appears to hop around north virginia and washington, has a suspicious lake of adoration of her father, and quite frankly has a 10k cock eye stare. these various patterns detract from any 'irish lass' assessments gaining traction.

…why the fuck would fucking Breitbart do this? I guess Bannon is a shit

Mystery meat confirmed.

If you send a penny to that whore or needed to see this story to realize what agenda kikebart is pushing, you have to go back or get the rope treatment.

that was bit funny, but mostly sad.

Original Wonder woman is gorgeous, but when you look who she married, and what she stands for, you'll delete that gif.

Looks like you need to put your sarcasm detector in the shop.

It's past your bedtime.

Kikebart went full blown pozz, gonna have to put them out of their misery. It's a shame, what could have been.

yes

She's as good as it gets. So if you won't help a fellow White, what the fuck are you here for? You obviously aren't White. Loser pieces of shit.

Here's a wild concept hymie; nothing in life is free. IF she's opening her legs for me or my knocked up with my kid, then her losing her job is my issue. If she isn't, it's not.

They all look like they've been caught mid-scheme, especially Bibi and Andrew. Guy at the table was already well into the process of hand rubbing.

She'll be fine, she's a woman and there are plenty of thirsty dudes keen to support any lady in a bind.

This tbh,
Still, it helps when the h8 machine gives whores some love after doing something right.
Bitches need to be smacked around, but until that's legal we gotta draw them out with honey.

why she chose to use that one as her profile pic is beyond me

If you're opening your wallet I'll take some cash too plz. I'm a poor, white, student on break who can't find a job.

I don't know if you're a troll, trying to be ironic, or just a beta cuck. Why not flush shekels down the toilet for fun? Burn money for heat?

You're drunk mate.

I think you're suggesting turning over shekels to a woman for absolutely no reason, and I think you're earnest about it. Can you explain why anyone would do such a thing? For her to send you a smiley "thank you?" I genuinely don't get it. Are you retarded or just that fucking desperate? What's your end of the deal?

She's not cucking down either like most weak women or even SJW cuck "men". I'll give but Holla Forums was right to call it "kikebart"

I'm not the guy you were replying to, but you totally misread his post. Read it again.

feels. it all boils down to feels and muh dick.

I stopped here.

I love Terry.

If a guy is getting laid out of it (even if it isn't an obvious whore-John scenario), then it makes sense, but it seems like she's asking for random guys to just gibs shekels and she does nothing. The world is getting too fucking strange these days, I don't know which way the Jews are herding the sheeple anymore. Think it's almost time to die. Last hope was a small house in Iceland and 24 hour summer days and then the Jews ruined that too by crashing the Market and making the entire island into a tourist whorehouse. It's close to over.

With the beta-orbiter, it's not even muh dick, it's just being pathetic. It's an easy formula for girls: Look decent, find an untapped market of thirsty guys, proceed to collect beta bucks on demand.

OK, see, this is what I don't get. Why did he just give her money? Is there an implied agreement for her to meet him somewhere and fuck him or she's just rolling him like a pathetic drunk in the subway?

So "thirsty" is just a guy who turns over shekels to a girl when she asks, and she doesn't..there's nothing on her end? The Jews really have guys this lonely these days?

Because he's a beta orbiter. He just wants to be noticed, and in all likelihood, jerked off to the thank you reply.

Thirsty just means desperate.

Yes. People, even right here on this board, will jerk off to cartoons instead of dealing with real women.

There would also be no terror attacks if there were no people living there.

She's not wrong. :^)

Also this.

Something's fishy.

You are a fucking disgrace. Fucking losers that should have their dick cut.

Uhhhh, my eyes are like that. Source?

The shot is deliberately posed like that in order to trigger male attraction to neotenous (child-like)features. She is also probably hiding a double chin.
It's possible that they eyes were enlarged using Photoshop to enhance the effect.
To engage marks at a sexual level, bypassing critical thinking and triggering unconditional support. aka "White Knight" behavior.
Just another money grab by the Kosher right.

What did he mean by it's a sign of kikery? My eyes looks like that.

That's exactly how it plays out my friend, but you forgot one important feature of the scam:
>because of what happened to me for being , I now have money troubles and need you to donate so that I can keep bringing you RED PILL content.
Off the top of my head, e-celebs who have pulled this off include.
I'll bet she has also tweeted "21andMe results just in!", they learned that presenting a genetic profile devoid of Kike heritage massively increases donations.
Cookie cutter right-wing roasties.

If they "look like that" then you're carrying a deliberate pose intended to milk attention from men. As seen in the other pictures, her eyes do not naturally sit wide open like fucking Chinaman eyes.
Also she's a fat bitch who wears way too much makeup and dyes her hair black.
Filthy whore shill.

Haven't attacked anyone but you, Rabbi.

No, I mean you can see both the white above my iris and below my iris. What does it mean? I looked it up, but I could only find the meaning of above or below, not both at the same time.

what's that, people don't want to be called an antisemite for free?

You know how I know you're a virgin?

Ok. It isn't normal and you should probably get checked out by a doctor.
In Whites at least, you should only look like that when deliberately holding your eyes wide open, or shocked/in fear.

How do I know you're a TRSodomite/Rebel media shill trying desperately to damage control exposure of your latest prospect?
Just go.

Why give her money? Why not yell at kikebart until they hire her back? Let the mouthpiece of Israel bankroll her.

Am I not a jew too?

You're pretty cool chick-slayer-user but how many children do you have?

For England, James.

You act like one, but it's possible that you've only internalized the Jewish mindset.
Keep churning out new "trad White women" and we will keep exposing them. Of course they always make a good income because young men engage wishful thinking and are ruled by their sex drives.
But if even one user learns your game then my efforts have been a success.

I can't help but notice you omitted to mention the jew in that long list…

At least I'm not a virgin loser that complains about white women because I'm a virgin loser that can't attract any white woman.

If you're on Ritalin (or cocaine) or other uppers, it will do that as will some other meds. Or it might be a genetic thing, as supposedly with….that one princess from UK whose name escapes me In a girl, it's the first warning sign to stay away, as it normally indicates mental illness (just from clinical intuition), although I obviously don't know your med history or your vitals or blood work so cannot give you any sort of answer.

It's a feminist posting, can't you tell? Here, this might help you to spot them in future.
If that's too much then just look out for "salt".
Salt and attacks on your masculinity, their tactics never change because they can only imitate.

And sometimes it's just a perception thing since wide opened eyes are something you see in your opponent in a physical fight.

I call your posting: virgin posting

Since we are on the topic, here is another of the latest creations to roll out of the workshops of Rebel Media.
Promoted primarily by Millennial Woes, and suspected to possibly be a transsexual.
They have deliberately avoided shilling him on Holla Forums to stop its closet skeletons from being exposed too quickly and damaging its rise to popularity.
But be on the watch for this piece of trash.

The conversation seems to be derailed at the point of arguing over the supposed prettiness of jewish propagandist working for J-bart.

Why do we care over some double-bluff psy-op.
The entire MO of J-bart is to get everyone all counter jihadi kosher nationalist for every jewish flase flag,.

Which is a code tan attack, which is predictable, because you are a feminist and have no original thoughts.

Only a jew or a virgin would hate white women so much like you.

Correct, the thread is pointless for its stated purpose. But the agents of the Kosher right are readily drawn out and made to use their idiosyncratic attack strategies, causing them to be identified and presenting the opportunity to show anons how they operate.

Ah, the "if you attack this one Kike woman who is pretending to be White, that means that you hate all White women."
An example of presenting a specific case as a general pattern and favourite tactic of arch feminist Kike infiltrator Sinead Mccarthy.
Now we know who we are dealing with.

No, one or the other is a sign of adrenaline. For the gap to be that big on both sides. This is only other female I know:

So many buzzwords, so little original thought.
You aren't on Reddit, no one is going to upvote you for your salt.
You will realize this eventually.

The retards are doing it in other threads too.

That's Princess Beatrice, a heavily inbred person.

That girl is a product of jewish rebel media
She has a shnozz on her that would make even Ezra himself wince.

I used to post on a UK forum that claimed to be red-pilled and jew-wise and 'definitely against the jewish fraudulent counter-jihad narrative.
Then they started promoting Millenial woes, baked Alaska, Paul Joseph Watson, all the way to Alex Jones during the Trump psy-op.
Now they have banned anyone who pointed out all these orgs were jewish.

Anyone associated with any of these fraud e-celebs and kosher clowns like Tommy Robinson/Rebel media etc all managed by kikes, are suspect.

I just laugh at you virgin losers. I don't care about X celebrity.

Everyone can see you are frustrated and get butthurt by any woman doing something.

go back to /r/the_donald and /r/kotakuinaction

user, as you want to believe. If it's not a life issue for you, don't worry about it. all I can give you is clinical intuition based on what I do.

History will treat our kind the same, no children means no future of lineage. No virgin women means families cannot be formed easily and kept. If families cannot be kept together the bastards made from such unions will become disturbed. Children without a past have no guidance, if having fruitless sex had some kind of long lasting benefit something useful would come out of it? Not the breakup between the couple and no child because of birth control, and the worst her waiting for as long as possible to follow her dumb career.

English is not your native language, as White is not your native race and male is not your native sex.

No, I'm in agreement with you (I think). It isn't "normal" for your eyes to have this appearance. Even to have the sclera permanently exposed fully on one side alone is so unusual as to have a name in parts of Asia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

Breitbart wasn't killed, just look at the asymmetric band crossing his face that ends up first in his ear, where it made a fibrous ball, that again pushed on his brain.

A five minute operation that he did not get, because the current medical paradigm don't think this sort of asymmetry causes terminal conditions. We recognize it on an evolutionary level, as we find asymmetry a turn off, as it indicates early death.

That's a big jump.
In nature Andrew Breitbart would already have been a grandfather when he died. Small communities benefit when parents don't live too long.
Asymmetry is repulsive for other reasons.

Next Kosher tactic: triumphalism, projecting popular support.
Post as if you have popular support, repeat it often enough and it might happen. Exactly the same tactic is underway when niggers are shown as doctors, husbands to White women and giving Whites orders, while White men are shown as cowering, incompetent and incapable of even doing the laundry without creating a disaster area.
You just can't stop revealing yourself.

You are not stupid, but you are a cuck.

I don't support them, but neither attack them because i'm a frustrated virgin.

By common definition those who donate money to these whores in the hopes of winning their affection, while their group alpha is the only one ploughing her, are engaging in a pathetic sort of cuckoldry.
They follow her life, they listen to her tales, her complains about relationships and her current boyfriend, and in return they get to watch, and listen.
Yes, cucks indeed, but worse than the cucked boyfriend, these men pay for the privilege of being a spectator.
It happens every single time, it is what the Kosher right relies upon to bring in the lion's share of profits, and it is pathetic.
You haven't even provided evidence that she's White.

Why would that matter? How would that change things? Would you donate to her or what?

If she wasn't a kike would you support her?

Anons, don't ever, ever give a woman shekels unless you're married to her and it's the debit card to go to supermarket or whatever. Anything else…they don't even think you're "nice," just a fucking doormat. I can't believe guys fall for this fucking scam.

Not now, Socrates!

It's the same autistic that's posting women and calls people virgin inn other threads too (>>10038366) he's real obsessed with that concept (and I assume by the repetition of his method has some level of aspergers)

Very invalid comparison. Blacks are vicious feral brutes, not docile herbivores.

Remember: If you hire men like this to work for your then you're part of the problem.

Where's the other 34%?

this means nothing. You may be the worst muslim hater on earth but if you don't know about the Jews then you're still a cog in the wheel.

I trust Bannon, he's one of us.

can't tell if you're T_D or a jew

What's the red flag to look out for, low testosterone?

hmmm

Everytime.

Women logic.

“Black Slaves Built The Country As Much As Cows Built McDonalds”

"66% of Mexicans believe the U.S. government has no right to limit immigration"

"Mexicans wrecked Mexico & think invading the USA will magically cure them them of their retarded dysfunction."

"another Crusade would do a lot of good"

…..not a bad tweet history

You are the one frustrated here, now if the virgin part would be true too it would be one hell of projection wouldn't it ?

Breitbart’s [super-bad-based zionist jew] Aaron Klein Blasts Fake News Media: The Time Has Come for Israel to Troll the World With the Truth

It seems they used their test run to spam here and all other nationalist boards for the past year

http://
www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/06/05/breitbarts-aaron-klein-blasts-fake-news-media-the-time-has-come-for-israel-to-troll-the-world-with-the-truth/

This got me at first. Took me a minute. haha
The trick is in the obtuse presentation of the question which is why people will get caught by it - because they aren't thinking of the question but the trick of the question.

It is such a simple problem presented in such a bloated, round-about way. Instead of asking, "If I'm traveling at 80miles per hour to a destination that's 80miles away, how long will it take to arrive?" they ask it in the most asinine way possible with excess information.

A number of things raise flags in a person's head which confuses them if they aren't thinking linearly and instead trying to find some trick to the question.
1. It is being presented by someone clearly intent on having a laugh at their expense, so they want to outsmart the questioner
2. It is an obtusely worded question, so they think of it like a riddle
3. It has numbers and excess information while also being presented like a school quiz question, so they think it's a math riddle

Instead of concentrating on the question itself they concentrate on the intent and perceived trick to the question. They miss the forest for the trees, so to speak.

People who don't answer the question immediately are people who are distracted or may have distracted thinking. They are not people who assess the question but assess everything around the question. The best thing for them to do is to ask for the question to be repeated so they can focus on the question itself.

TL;DR The confusion over the question lies in how it is presented and in the other person's assumption that the question has/is a trick. The trick to the question is that there is no trick.

She has a nice body

Look at those cute cheeks and tell me you wouldn't breed her.

Kikebart is controlled opposition.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING PLEBBIT FAGGOT

Kek (((Breitbart))) doesn't like it when the narrative becomes about race. The only approved way to fight pisslam is to support israel and gay rights goyim!!!

Or you're just a dumb autistic fuck. Christ mate.

He was rubbing his hands so hard he knocked his drink over.

How about we support our own first? Some of us are doing great work for the Volk.

Autism or not he is correct. People tend to get distracted by phrasing and/or being caught off guard like that. She wasn't expecting a question like that and it put her on the defensive. The laughing, yelling, and shit falling everywhere made it worse.

i think the rest of that was her being retarded

giving whores money is literally a fetish now, they've taken over skype's hashtag, and they also shill under paypig. Check it out yourself

twitter.com /hashtag/skype
twitter.com /hashtag/paypig

She's definitely a bit retarded. Couldn't get control of herself enough to think through the question when she realized she was messing up.

Males cant reach octaves that high pitched tho, whats wrong with making fun of alcoholic middle-aged women?

Aren't those whores scottish?

Nah. Irish people say R like Americans. Scotts roll their R's. Brits don't say R's. That's how I tell the difference.

I'm seriously starting to think that this "They didn't call out the jew. Fuck them" meme is something that the kikes ingeniously started in order to demoralize and destroy support of other red pilled people.

It's quite ingenious because I realized that it weaponizes Holla Forums's extreme hatred of jews into trying to lead them to kicking the shit out of anyone that doesn't bother naming jews, even if they're fully against globalism and spit out numerous red pills.

80/80=1
wow what a trick question.

nigger there is no trick. if you seriously have to think about this for more than a second you're a braindead bastard so ye are

Fuck off back to the_donald, kike.

Have you forgotten to take your autism meds today?

This girl tweeted A LOT of redpills

Let Breitbart know what you think about them firing her:

breitbart.com/send-a-tip/

No, you're an idiot

Fucking hugbox post tbh, m'nigga. Fucking rich Saudis and shit party hard as fuck. I hung out with some rich dude, and all he did was fuck hot chicks and drink. These fuckers are called "Gulfies" and they think Mohammed and shit are a con, because it helps keep dumb nigger-tier Muslims from overthrowing the order of things.

You have pissed off Iranian, Syrian and Russian governments who use their spy agencies to handle some dumb Muslim asset to commit "terror" by fucking up civilians. European and US intelligence services know it's "payback" for destroying Syria and fucking with Iranian and Russian influence in the region.

The Western intelligence services then use the attacks to promote the "us" vs. "them" Jihad vs. McWorld narrative. The Communists in the EU like Barrosso and Merkel know what the fuck is going on, but the Muslim minority help dissolve the concept of nation-state. US defense industry contractors make more money and the bullshit "terrorism" narrative keeps the uneducated US population scared and shit.

I have a better chance of fucking Allah in the butthole than being a victim of a terror attack, tbh fam. This bitch from Breitbart needs to be given the cock and fucked hard, but she just plays into the narrative of bullshit. This shit is shellgame.

I remember jizzing on the face of some rich Gulfie chick from UAE. She begged for the dick and I laid the pipe right in that pussy. She didn't give a fuck about Allah out anything. She just wanted to get fucked right by a white dude while she partied in Monaco.

The dick is the great equalizer.

All we did was fuck, then I fucked her friends and busted nuts in their pussies. Trust me, these rich UAE bitches use birth control and abortion. They also really like white cock and these bitches are millionaires and fine as hell.

Even they admit it's Iranian and Russian Intelligence versus MOSSAD and CIA for control of oil and pipelines and shit. Even they know Merkel is a Communist who wants USSR-EU.

The rich Arab hoes with millionaire dads were literally like pic related. They drank and fucked.

The cock is the great equalizer.

that would have sufficed, all that other shit you typed was turbo cringe. lurk for another year.

hey homey, whose your favorite rapper?

It seems like creating a new media outlet is easy. Just look at that twitter guy. There's a deep hole to be filled in right wing media as it is and one that doesn't go full kikebart or AJ ZOG? YUGE opportunity.

I'll assume it's bait but it's good to react and post as those anons did to show that that sort of cancer and civic shit is not tolerated and they can fuck off or lurk more.

My favorite rapper is Eminem, m'nigga. Remember, "sarcasm" rhymes with "orgasm"…m'… nigga.

Based but in a naive way.
She needs to be getting dick medicine and raising a family instead.

Such stories are one side of the degeneracy shekel. We are yet to see the other side.
Give it a few years user. We'll be reading news stories about masked stalkers turning up on their doorstep for refunds.

This is my favorite post in months.

OP is redpilled as fuck.

The mother knows Europe is doomed. Fugggg.

I would glady give her a hugh.

Why does she have sociopath eyes?

id hit it

wew 10/10 would fug with my 45 year younger benis

Yeah, you never heard of incels? Although incels are mostly women haters, these guys are probably just bluepill female orbiters.

This is true of all Abrahamism. Including Christianity.

Turboautist detected!

Holy shit, a journalist with some common sense, and it's a woman? A white woman at that. I'm amazed. That's got to be some kind of rare 1 in a billion type odds right there. You'd be hard-pressed to find a white woman in a working class neighborhood with those views let alone in fucking journalism.

that's northern ireland. bunch of sassanachs, scots and cuckolds.

Fucking wew.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/02/leo-varadkar-becomes-irelands-prime-minister-elect

thx op kikebart is seen for what they are now

good catch

got the original image for you based kek wizard

Breitbart is continuing to hemorrhage viewers it seems. Doesn't help that you have Sleeping Giants, a group founded by people in the advertising industry actually making a huge dent in their advertising revenue.

I got into an argument with a kike once who was trying to tell people he wasn't Jewish because his Israeli ID didn't have a Jude star or some shit. I finally backed him into a corner by asking "Are you or are you not biologically Jewish." He replied "I am." I told him that means that he's not a fucking "Goy" then and all he had to say was "Are you insane?" (Code White, how fitting.)

To anyone wondering why I would bother in the first place, it was because it was in a discord with many people including most of my friends. I was publicly shaming the kike and made him look extra jewish by exposing his lies.

Didn't you all know that the White House is built out of cotton bales mortised together with peanut butter?

Where do you think you are?

Easily the best looking person I've seen at an old age. Damn.

That's a pretty good point, just from that avatar she seems reasonably attractive and not fat. I'm sure like all right wing women she's retarded in all kinds of ways but still miles better than SJW feminist scum. She should have no shortage of suitors with decent income. If she needs money so much why doesn't she just marry one of them instead of e-begging?

How did things get this bad?

Every time

Indeed, I am right on this, and have been on this issue, every time

And moslems wouldn't live here if the zionist government and royalty had not used their marxist brothers to invite them.
As usual the jew attempts to hide itself in the most weasely way possible.

Damn it, she's supposed to be one of the good ones. Ecelebs gonna eceleb I suppose.

When the guy in the bottom right of your screen was defeated.

So if you are 'SJW' you are scum and if you are right wing you are retarded? but only if you are a woman?

The fuck is wrong with your mind? Don't come on here and babble incoherent bullshit.

She's actually back on twitter (guess they fucked her out of the account for a week) and posted this:

https:[email protected]/* */_mcq/what-happened-to-breitbartnews-fe9992a1bc28

Lee Stranahan (who also got canned by Kikebart a few weeks ago for bullshit reasons) retweeted the GotNews version as well. She's also started retweeting people like Nassim Taleb and Molymeme. Not gonna give her money but she's a nice voice to have around.

Sounds like Bannon's a self-serving prick who used Breitbart and the "alt-right" to get ahead, then dumped them when he got into the White House to work with the MSM leaving the site rudderless and increasingly pussifying itself to try and attract better advertisers. I kind of feel bad for writers like McHugh who are just there to act as fodder when it's their turn to be thrown under the bus. Wonder who goes next? Maybe Kassam as Brexit continues to sputter along thanks to May's intentional sabotage? Maybe it becomes "inconvenient" to repost articles by people like Ann Coulter and Pamela Gellar.

Bitches always claim medical bills. I never give money to anybody who says they're sick because 99.9999% of the time they're lying. Particularly when it's women claiming it on the internet.

What's it like to have a double digit IQ?

If she's retweeting Taleb, she's okay in my book.

[pic / filename related]

SEMITE TRIGGERED

Beautiful women will often put up their ugliest pic as their profile avatar to avoid not being taken seriously.

Is she /ourlass/?

sage

The truth about Muslims is Israel is committing the terror attacks. She's a lying cunt establishing herself as the next Alt-Kike star

You know that only produces more Semites right? That's how they spread and spread their belief systems.

What message? "A fool and his money are soon parted?"

Just once I'd like to see a woman/liberal/fag get fired and NOT bring Patreon into it.

Imagine how qt she was 10,00 years ago tho.