FILTHY GOYIM SCUM

kdvr.com/2016/07/12/holocaust-museum-please-stop-playing-pokemon-go-here/

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3WGha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Colonel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make it into a fucking gym and i swear i'm going to walk there on my god damn legs and dominate it with "6millionmore" pokemon

Any NYC anons up for this? Post pics if you can.

the game is actually more jewish than that museum.

A shame there's only gen 1 pokemon, or else you could find Nosepass and Probopass there.

Hypno is a more fitting kike mon than either of those.

Good, let them taste cultural destruction for once.

Could always be some Meowths in there.

Speaking of which, Meowth's current English voice actor loves to toss "oy vey" around, which is pretty damn funny coming from a cat with a shekel on its head.

Friend turned a Jehovah's Witnesses' local kingdom hall into a gym with the nigger pokemon and called it Jehovah.

Please tell me this is real, I need some form of joy in my life.

Is all this data mining stuff less of a problem if you use a Pokemon account instead of a Google one?

It is, I'll see if I can find a video. But basically, every so often, the dub has him give a whining "oy vey" over the situations team rocket finds themselves in.

Life sucks

Here. Go to around 9:05 or so. Meowth tries to use Pikachu's pokeball they stole to catch him, only for him to escape into a floor vent, prompting an "Oy veeeeey…" from shekelcat.

(((Meowth)))

Still strikes me as funny that, if he just would just learn Payday, Jessie, James, and him wouldn't be nigh-constantly broke. I don't think he even knows anything but Fury Swipes.

I can't fucking believe this is real. Or how it even gets aired. Beautiful.

Thank you user, my life is immediately better for having seen this and knowing it exists. The fact that he can actually get away with this without the entire ADL landing on top of him and suing him into oblivion for muh antisemitism (doesn't matter if he's Jewish, they'll bite and scratch each other like rats if they get in each others' way, I've seen it happen live).

>suing him into oblivion for muh antisemitism is hilarious

Figures I'd forget a few words, since I was too busy laughing at the blatant shekel-sniffing.

It's appropriate for the typical commoner Jew, if nothing else.

THIS PLACE IS FOR WHITE GUILT, NOT FOR POKEMANS.

Yeah, and it airs on fucking Cartoon Network.

Say what you want about the Pokemon dub having dumb changes or some episodes outright not coming out here (such as a delirious and ill Brock trying to make out with a Jynx), it's little stuff like that that still makes it funny to watch as an adult. Hell, back in the old days, James' second voice actor (I think) used to play up what a faggot his character was with such brilliant lines as "there's no job like a snow job" and "that's the kind of trouble I stay out of" (in regards to women). He also called out 4kids on their shit once.

They also sometimes would clearly ignore various animation changes in favor of calling back to whatever was there in the Japanese version of the show. There was an episode in the Hoenn arcs of Team Rocket getting drunk of their asses (the English version changes it to water), and a clearly sloshed Meowth even remarks "I'll drink ta dat" or something in the English script.

I suspect he just doesn't want to work. Or at least, do actual work that isn't crime (which includes learning any sort of new moves). It's honestly funny, Team Rocket can prove reasonably successful when they're NOT trying to fuck people over. I seem to remember in either Johto or Hoenn they got a gig as food vendors for the regional tournament and were doing surprisingly well for themselves as far earning their pay went (when they weren't eating the food they were supposed to selling, anyhow), to the point stealing Pikachu wound up becoming an afterthought for the time being.

Oh, and also, that episode on the whole was actually pretty entertaining in general even ignoring jew cat's kvetching. Had a real Tom and Jerry vibe to it.

I remember one where they made a joke about using drawing out the length of a fight to fill in the 30 minute time slot. I think it was when they first got Wobbafet.

Holla Forums really needs to get out of Holla Forums

Holy shit amp of these voice actors sound terrible and nothing like the originals EXCEPT meowth and maybe Jesse

Gotta gas 'em all

t. Holla Forums

What is this picture from?

Have James' Voice actor calling Leo Burnett the devil. I swear they only got away with this because you can only hear it playing the audio/episode in reverse, but it shows that even the audio crew was in on it.

Yeah, the dub itself has generally had to poking at the fourth wall, particularly the movies. There's some throwaway lines here and there like "Do ya tink we'll get a bigga part in the next movie?"

Again, I'm not endorsing making changes and diverting from the original material (fucking turning riceballs into crackers or hoagies), but Pokemon manages to have both a mildy entertaining, if liberty taking dub, with options for more accurate to the original script subtitled-wth-Japanese-audio unofficial versions you can find online.

I haven't minded it that much, but it is annoying that the dubs can't stay consistent with keeping English voices on it for more than a few regions. I think Ash is on his third or fourth english voice now. Makes it a bit weird when every so often you come across a classic episode and watch it for nostalgia, only for the voices to feel incredibly off. I expect with the Japanese dub they've been better about keeping the voice consistent.

What I will say seemed REALLY bad has been hearing Bonnie singing in English about Squishie for some of the recent episodes. Holy crap is does it sound annoying, even if the character is supposed to be six or so.

At least this is still vidya related to a degree.

i'm pretty sure it was from this year e3, but i could be wrong, i assume this because i got this image from the e3 thread.

t. Reddit

t. 9gag

Jesus christ.

t. facebook

how does that picture work

afterimages mang

Reminds me of the Portuguese dub we got in Portugal for Dragon Ball Z where the VAs kept improving jokes and random stereotypical accents, heck at one point one character calls the other the a chink, and random one off side characters are constantly saying the dumbest shit, like singing songs popular at the time or just cracking jokes.

Fuck off with your anti-semitic neo nazi shit.

Getting real tired of Holla Forums leaking.
Stay in your containment board.

You can't make gyms, dumbasses

I want summer to leave.

This post is too meta for me.

ebin lefty cuck impression

Then there just was a gym at that location. I don't play the game. I just found it amusing.

I still watch the show with some friends as a bit of tradition since it's fun to rag on (they recently had the final Eukanuba dogshow/idol thing for Serena, and we spent a solid ten minutes just ragging on a quick shot of a fucking Rhyhorn and Fletchling watching the event streamed to a laptop on the front lawn at Serena's house, as if either of them can work a computer). Any time Meowth gives an "oy vey!" I can't help but laugh at it.

Honestly, I'd prefer that there's the option for a proper translation, but the occasional gag dub, where either the English team isn't even given a script (Samurai Pizza Cats), or is given explicit permission to do whatever by the original Japanese company since it originally sold so poorly (Ghost Stories; webm related) can wind up glorious. That said, it's few an far between where it's really acceptable, and most fans these days probably at least want the option for a proper translation (I know Ghost Stories includes both dubs these days, but I'm not sure if Samurai Pizza Cats has an official translation that isn't the gag dub since, again, no script was given).

Pokemon's a bit of an odd case where (these days anyhow) they leave most of the episodes intact, but have generally always had occasional quips that probably weren't in the Japanese release.

i know optical illusions exists i just dont know what they are

Mods have no balls. They won't do anything while Holla Forums slowly turns Holla Forums into one of their normalfag idpol boards.

Oh, and also:
Was that anywhere as bad/hilarious as the Malaysian one?

Its an all or nothing thing
Either do it right, or do it so wrong its right

I mentioned in a Pokemon thread that Go should be used for trolling places like these. Like a Mosque should have Pokemon filled with the name "We Love Goats"

Holocaust Museum should have Pokemon named "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" and "JEWS DID 9/11"

Only drawback is the amount of personal information is being sent to Jewgle and Alphabet Soup.

Still there has to be a way around that and have fun with it right?

>>>Holla Forums

You make yourselves too obvious.

Samurai Pizza Cats had a proper translation released on DVD, but it's still censored to shit, even though it was advertised as "uncensored".

Some names got changed too, also Big Cheese's line of calling Big Al a homo in the original Japanese version got changed.

t. Myspace

Dusting off this old image.

It was real in your mind, right?

Mark can you please BAN POKEMON GO THREADS

t. Gaia Online

Huh. Did they finally get the actual script then, or did they just have to have someone really good at understanding spoken Japanese transcribe the script for each episode then?

Seriously, if you want someone to be able to make a version of something in a foreign language, why on earth wouldn't you give them the script in the first place?

It doesn't matter where it came from, it's cancer

t. Something Awful

your eyes get an image, brain can't define how it works since you get false information from the retina based on mistakes on our eye gene in evolution

t.- cuanto cabron

t. geocities

There's no way that isn't moving. R-Right…?

t. Dorkly

t. angelfire

Discotek got the rights and did the translation I think. They're not known for quality unfortunately.

Still, there was a proper translation done by a translation group years ago, but that translation disappeared or something.

You can leave cuck.

>>>/reddit/

t. know your meme

You need to go back to other forums user:^}

The PT-PT DBZ dub actually follows the original script quite well when it comes to the plot, the VAs just had fun and started making jokes whenever they could get away with it (mostly when the characters are just making random noises or you can't see their mouths on screen), so it's far from a joke dub. Like when Boo betrays Babidi by punching his fucking head off, Babidi's VA still kept talking and saying shit like "I'm a goner!" and complaining about Boo hurting him like that, despite missing his entire fucking head, it has little moments of hilarity like that.
I never watched the japanese version but the biggest complaints I have in terms of translation is the fact that they never call Goku by his Saiyan name and Saiyans are called "Space Warriors" with Super Saiyans being "Super Warriors". I do like that SSJ2's called Hyper Warrior and SSJ3 Mega Warrior at one point though, even if it is inaccurate.

Holy shit that's amazing. The PT-PT dub's not bad except for the fact that they had like 6-7 VAs (which they try to hide when they do the voices for random civilians that get killed anyway by doing accents and stuff which resulted in hilarity)

Yeah! I fucking love threads, too! Go threads!

did the portugese change the name for Chichi?
I know that in the latin american dub we had it changed to "milk" because chichi is slang for tits.

OYYYYYYYYY

Yeah, Chichi literally means piss here so they changed her name to something that sounds like KiKa.

Pikachu did the Rocketcaust. Remember muh six gorillion team rocket members.

This. The funniest part is how Holla Forums bans people for discussing video games, so they flee here and then try to defend their hotpockets like the bootlicking cucks they are.

t. Encyclopedia dramatica

That is probably what it meant in the original too.

Storytime?

Pretty sure the DBZ games we used to get way back when did similar, calling them "Supersonic Warriors" instead of Saiyans, or something. Then again, I'm just going back covers/labels I've seen.

I seem to recall hearing in at least one country, they had to change Kamina's name in TTGL because it was pretty close to a word that meant "fuck your mother" out there or something.

I've seen Holla Forums manage some decent vidya discussion before, though there are certainly some that consider the entire practice of playing games escapism and degeneracy. Funny thing is that I've seen somewhat of a decent amount of a liking for old JRPGs from some of them, namely the ones that showed value in protecting your family, friends, and country from invaders.

It's completely still for me. I'm not sure what's supposed to happen in the second image.
Anyone?

t. livejournal

Not videogames.

Those cuck faggots like spreading their Marxism everywhere they go, and when people tell them to fuck off they cry about how everyone who isn't a cuck is a part of some circlejerking hivemind. They're the biggest hypocrits on the planet, but it's easy to weed them out by posting triggers

tryingwaytoohard/10

this is NOT funny, my grandfather was gassed at Auschwitz before dying in Treblinka.

Good one Holla Forums.

tryingwaytoohard/10

How about this, does this offend you?

good one, bigot.

Do you know where you are?

(((historians)))

lol

It would be funny if it was a South Park-like situation in that every James, Jessie, and Meowth were technically different and died from being blasted off, the way Kenny apparently dies and is constantly reborn in SP. Would really be a Rocketcaust if the electric rat's killed them hundreds of times over at this point.

It must be a lost soul that never repented for their dishonesty in life.

Is this really Holla Forums? Have I stumbled into some sort of jewish matrix?

What a laugh, especially when they have threads like >>>Holla Forums773001 up now.
I'm editing a compilation screencap as we speak.

Please tell me you actually know the lost art of properly aligning posts for use as screencaps rather than tossing posts all over the image willy-nilly.

he could just use the god damn grab function the website has

I'm too lazy to do that with large screencaps, sorry.

True. I keep forgetting that's now a thing, albeit it one that watermarks the images.

Don't make me have to revise it to sate my autism, the way I have for some other screencaps like Max stories or Huey poster shitting in the shower.

>>>/cuckchan/

Make sure to use a Hypno.

archive.is/3WGha

but still top fricking kek

t. meme generator

Thanks goy, we must never forget

I have a whole folder of charts formatted with MS Paint proving 100% of all Holla Forumsacks are shitposters and baiters, and that boardmixing is destroying the Holla Forums culture and posting quality

Are the Go gyms all supposed to be monotyped, or anything goes? If the latter, maybe:

I didn't know Tom Preston wrote holohaox fan fiction.

two can play this game D&C faggot :^}
>>>Holla Forums6683648

It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

First, liberal agendas need to get the fuck out of video games.

wow there sooooo many zyklon b joke to be there. Come on! Koffin a poison type and you guy don't see it!?!?

Except that the thread the other user is talking about is five days old, the one you posted is less than a minute old

It is, bonus points, the voice actor for Meowth was a transexual jew who died of a (((stomach virus)))

That was an older voice actor he had, not the current one going "Oy vey!"

All that black semen pumped up his arse swimming all the way up his intestines.

That was the original voice actor? I stopped watching Pokemon like 15 years ago.

I guess you could say being transexual did not aid his career.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

That was Meowths previous VA, who was also brother/sister to the translaor of MGS1, Jeremy (((Blaustein))).

The joke tells itself, retard. Kill yourself.

No, but being the sister (brother?) of a professional translator probably help it get voicing roles back then.

I know with Shadow Hearts, Midway hired Jeremy Blaustein (MGS, Silent Hill 2, Valkyrie Profile) to translate for them, and Maddie voiced Margerete in the English version.

You realize Niantic has filters for names and monitors reported names, right?

Please let them be flying types and Electrode with self destruct

mind giving me a tip? i kinda lost my guide.

Just wait 5 days then and we will see
D&C have planned shit user

Also worth noting that, with Shadow Hearts anyhow, he really liked the scripts for the games, and thus they came over pretty damn intact. He's also called out the industry on turning various series from being made creatively with love and care to becoming stuff shat out to make the most money because the (((bean counters))) feel changing X, Y, and Z will bring in further profit.

If they ever allow for non Kanto Pokemon in Go, they need to have Skarmory and the Latis there..

Do you have the rollercoaster one?

Are you even trying?

I'm normally the first to complain about Holla Forums shitting up threads here but I'm perfectly okay with it in this thread.

Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil
old but funny

TOP QUARK!

And here's what riceballs are according to 4kids.

Here's the screencap, almost failed to deliver because a leaky window nearly soaked my computer before I put some towels down.

Is this bait?

Oh hey imagine that, you decided to take a screencap of a thread like a redditfag with posts all over the place

That looks terrible. I might as well go to the archive link and make a proper one myself like I did for this event.

I honestly don't know why people started doing that. Back in the old days, you look at most older screencaps, and they'd be nice and orderly. now it's like "let's use up all this free space, blow up bits of the text just because, and fuck post number order."

turn on subs

Go for it.

Its a marketing tactic

Oh my god, its real.

Holla Forums, you got to stop taking the bait.

I'd ask why, but then again, I've seen plenty of bizarre crossover art involving him (as well as the KFC Colonel) to know that probably doesn't have a good answer.

Pic related, spoilered due to tits.

oh my god that's hilarious

You can't see other people's pokemon names, only their trainer names.
You can still do funny shit, it just has to be subtle.

Thanks, have a pape.

This is the problem. They think the way to react to bait - or opinions so stupid that they might as well be bait - is to treat it as the real deal and respond with anger. They take the bait every single time and I'm amazed more people aren't laying it. Plus they wouldn't know Holla Forums if they dumped one of their le politically correct pig merchant memes right in the thread. Holla Forums is "anyone who disagrees with me or wants me to stop taking bait."

I wonder why people waste talent in Ronald

The joke is that we didn't need to make that joke, you dense motherfucker.

I have no clue. I've seen photos of people even doing Ronald vs Colonel cosplays.

Digging through the archive link for fresh screens, does Holla Forums actually find that "Muh Slims" image funny? I've seen people say they can't meme for shit since the left inherently avoids offense, which the best humor tends to have (along with some amount of truth).

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

Holla Forums has never been known for its sense of humour.

I need to go out a bit

Neither have Holla Forums

Politics can't into jokes because they will always try to push their own shitfilled agenda

See pic, if we get rid of Holla Forums, something worse (leftism) will rush in and fill the vacuum.

OY VEY!! SHUT IT DOWN!!
Funny coming from the fuckers slaughtering Palestinians who are also semites. What a fucking kike.

Daily reminder >>>Holla Forums. :^)

Ghost Stories was an actual release, not a fandub or abridged thing. Just saying.

I think I remember hearing about that. Do they really expect to be able to get /a/ on their bandwagon with leftysubs when /a/ has discussions on shitty fansubs, dubs, translations, and localizations much the way Holla Forums has them?

I know Colonel Sanders is part of a Jap baseball curse.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Colonel
Beyond that it's probably just the ubiquity of McDonalds and KFC over there.

Holla Forumss memes have been picked up by mainstream media.
Also their long list of Ben 'pull the trigger on every nigger' Garrison names are 10/10

~ Pericles

fite me faggot

Bullshit. Got any proof? Also those leftycucks call Holla Forums a hugbox while pic related happens.

Lefty's are the truly shit memers. Have you ever been on leftypol?

Wew, that place must be salty as fuck.

I need to watch this shit then it sounds hilarious

I've always had a problem with the whole idea of "if it's not full Holla Forums, it's Holla Forums," and now I think I've finally put my finger on it.
It's not that leftist retards won't stop pushing their shit, since right-wing retards are much the same way, but the right-wingers at least have the common decency not to pretend to be anything but lost Holla Forums posters.
If leftists weren't such huge skinwalker fanboys, we wouldn't have to have quite so many Holla Forums derails.

Also going to post a Holla Forums-Holla Forums related cap, because why not.

No doubt, one of them even called me edgy for calling him a nigger. He the proceeded to call me "nigger"(with the quotations). It really is like Reddit there.

This is the internet, you can only be extreme. But otherwise I agree, If lefty's weren't such snakes it wouldn't be a problem.

kek, good job

It is no surprise at all. They even look for their moderators on reddit.

Decent pic.

I think part of the problem is that modern politics are starting to reach the point where not only do each sides disagree with each other, but their fundamental values and definitions of good/bad are in direct conflict.

The left for example views multiculturalism and mass nonwhite immigration as a necessity, while the right views stopping it (and deporting those that are already here) as a necessity. How can you have a discussion over that? It can only be an argument. There is no middle ground, no sharing of ideas, when you want to live in your own country with your own race and the other guy thinks you should be sent to a re-education camp for wanting that. How do you compromise?

Fixed it. Stop being fucking lazy about taking proper screencaps.

Basically, Japan fucking HATED the anime adaptation, and when the company decided they wanted to see if they could get western sales, they outright told the company doing it to do whatever they could to make it sell. So they made one of the most intentionally offensive and hilarious dubs to exist.

enlarge it and stare into the middle

thats how optical illusions work

I don't understand how FEAR would be left wing, its a fps with somewhat of a story

Harpy a shit. A SHIT.

HARPY IS A BEST I WILL FIGHT YOU NIGGER

FIGHT ME, NIGGA

wew

I hear you m8.
Where is the faction that acknowledges the supreme importance of memes?

Nigga you better not be talking shit about tied for second best monstergirl.

bitch don't even have hands

The meme magicians of Kek.

IT'S REAL

Thats golden considering that marx wanted art to be used for furthering the revolution aesthetics be damned.

Holy shit that's amazing
Try as the jews might, they cannot surpress the goyim all the way

>not going all the way to full hugs

Wouldn't the air escape backwards though through the mouth, it is a tube afterall

Agreed

Faggot thinks people that hate his shit just don't understaaaand and is too dense to realize that a good deal of the blowback against lefties is from people who previously thought the same way and were spurned by it.

Nobody but you can see the nicknames of your mons posted on gyms, unfortunately. Everybody else just sees the default name.

I'm amazed they got away with that shit.

What the fuck is this

Art, ladies and gentlemen.

Art

It's like a joke without a punchline, that musician has no song
It's pointless, not art

Have you guys not heard of this before?
It's a rather famous "song", often used as an example of effortlessness labeled as art.

Allegedly music
Have some real music for sitting through that shit.

I knew about this yes
It still surprises me tho
I don't think I'll ever get used to it

It's not even the first, let alone only time his voice actor's done that. Jewcat has spouted that line every so often all throughout the XY and XY&Z arcs, usually when his character is really frustrated things aren't going his way.

The first time took me by real surprise, but now I'm almost left waiting patiently for the next episode he starts kvetching again.

Fuck yeah, Magic Sword is fantastic

Eh. It's just one meme rearshed
Like the pedo of Nickelodeon on Holla Forums or Miller here

Holla Forums is a black hole of OC desolation. No one talented at drawing, humor, singing, or meme creation posts here. All we have is anons and newfags who care only about normalfag politics and SJW shit.

maybe Holla Forums, but other boards make great OC.

There are about 1 or 2 drawfags I think. This is why you have those MS paint threads on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. They can't draw.

I try to make stuff every so often, but it's generally meant to be useful images more than OC (I really don't have a good way to draw, but I do have some photoshop ability). Still, it feels nice seeing stuff like this make the rounds every so often.

Triggered. cuck?

4 weeks
pshaw

Try a MONTH

4 weeks is a month user.

You need a little fun gas[sing] in your life

AHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

y-yeah I was being ironic

If you had stayed in your oven this wouldn't have been an issue.

I guess you can't steal musical talent.

Best laugh of the day

I can't breathe.

Need some more (((names))) for Meowth. Calling him Jewcat or Shekelcat gets a bit old. Shekelpuss is fresh though.

The irony is that this cancer used to be contained to the very bowels of society where no-one cared

Now is mainstream, the cancer has metastasized

And i thought it was Holla Forums that was bringing normalfags here.

It's what happens when minimalism runs it's course

That Holla Forums thread reeks of SRS.

Bravo.

Hotwheels was right; moot making Holla Forums the "politically incorrect" board was a terrible fucking idea.

bump

why

Why?

They replaced pretty much every main character's English voice at some point. For the English dub, anyhow. James is on his third voice (James Carter Cathcart; prior ones were Eric Stuart and Ted Lewis). Meowth is on his third as well (currently also being voiced by James Carter Cathcart) after his second an heroed. Ash is still on his second. There's apparently something about Episode AG145 where it was the last episode for a lot of the prior voices at that time, with new voices debuting in AG146.

I'm pretty sure the Japanese dub has been better about keeping the recurring cast with the same voices (in general Japan seems good at that for anime and games, barring death), though I wouldn't be surprised if some have gotten burned out after so many years. Rica Matsumoto's been voicing Ash since day one out there and it's been getting close to two decades now.

Oh, and I suppose I should clarify, I don't think Maddie just up and suicided mid-role (like many other voices, the last one done was AG145), but it's not coming back to play Meowth again now even if that were an option.

what kind of person gets burned out of being paid well to speak random words?

How can you build a museum about something that didn't ever exist.

By using preplanted evidence the kikes set up.

That coach knew how to deal with scavenging oven dodgers. In all seriousness though, whoever wrote that part of the Bulbapedia article on the character had to know what they were doing.

Checking his current voice actor's (Jimmy Zoppi, another name that Cathcart guy has gone by) wikipedia page, I'm not seeing anything that screams "jew" at me as a possible explanation for how he's getting away with Oy Veying. Could be a case of having the balls to do so and not giving a shit.

Wondering what the fuck is this "Sin Sorority: Chicks Will Do Chicks" thing he voiced for was though.

I would guess that some people might feel like they can do better than being "voice of X character in some kids show." But again, there's something about Episode AG145 being the last the set of voice actors at the time did that makes me think it had more to do with licensing and rights. Was that when 4kids stopped handling Pokemon or something?

I thought JEWS want people to show up at their museum, no matter what. So them wishing no potential chance of kids showing up means…? Plz explain this narrative discrepancy. I'm drunk.

They're not showing up for the (((right))) reasons. Rather than white guilt, sorrow, and repentance, they're there to find Pokemon.

Gonna laugh if they somehow add items to Pokemon Go and you can find Sacred Ash at various places.

All this and nobody made a webm? Really?

I came late and i was in the process of doing it

Someone should find and make a compilation of all the times Meowth's said oy vey thus far. Unfortunately that would require sitting through not just the show, but the dub, and watching the episodes once is enough for me. That instance of it simply stood out to me in memory since I found the episode entertaining anyhow.

Too bad Pokemopolis isn't active anymore with new episode guides, I could see them finding that quip weird and starting a counter for every time Meowth did so, much the way they marked any episode where James said something notably flaming, and usually mentioned the exact line in the footer for the episode.

if that makes you feel better i'll pirate the thing and make a better version just 4u my big guy

Why didn't they make different series as in Gundam?
Ash will never win a tournament, that's his eternal life now
And we never got a proper ending other than speculation that Ash died, Mewtwo banged Misty and there was some bizarre hybrid kid

the gooks are worse than the jews when it comes to shekel grabbing

But Pokemon is nip
And made by Deen, some dudes who always end their shit after 26 episodes
Nintendo is another story

ackshually, i can't find any live torrents

Nigger, there’s not a single historian that believes in the holohoax.

Who cares about OC? It's only good for normalfags to steal it and claim it their own, after all don't forget we are here to discuss videogames.

I'm actually such a disgusting NEET that I've been toying with the idea of watching every episode and movie in order for a few months now, still haven't started though. I'd be watching the dub just for nostalgia's sake and maybe to get a couple of laughs. I'll keep it in mind if I ever go through with it, would likely just post it in a couple of webm threads if this place is even still around by the time I'd be done.

Fuck you, we Kekites make great OC.

Fuck you, we Kekites make great OC.>>10038505

Fucking posting errors

I've always assumed that they feel that if they stopped having Ash and his pet rat as the main stars, they'd risk losing the audience (and thus the money from watching it), with the idea that if he ever won at something worth a damn, he'd stop traveling (which if you ask me, goes against his nature of wanting to explore and see new places, people, and Pokemon himself; I don't think winning would stop that). For a while, him losing at the league actually worked reasonably well, as he'd been improving with each region, finishing the League either at par or higher tier than before, culminating it top four at Sinnoh, the highest he's reached. Unfortunately, if anything he's regressing lately. If memory serves, he lost to a dweeb in the Unova one that didn't even know that you HAD to have six Pokemon in your party as a rule and got pulled through the battle due to his auradog evolving mid fight and it somehow counting as a full heal. Said dweeb proceeded to job to a guy with a team of Eeveelutions, if memory serves.

The Sinnoh League culmination was much worse though. Putting up a great fight against Paul, winning, and proving his point to his rival, it was like the writers realized they'd made Ash too competent, and that he could actually feasibly stand a chance of winning. Hence they gave the world the utter garbage that was Tobias. Not only do we not even see his full team, but he has two legendaries that apparently no one brings up about how he would have caught them (you'd think that would be a big deal), and no one can beat him. He curbstomps Ash only needing to use two Pokemon, and goes on to easily win the whole League, which pretty much undoes Ash's entire shtick to Paul that outright power isn't the most important thing and that even a weak Pokemon can become strong through the right care. Still, Ash gets credit for being the only person to even beat his Darkrai and force him to whip out Latios. Who knows what the fuck else the guy had.

Really though, he best scenario I can see for the show would be to have had Ash win the Indigo or Johto League, set the next area a few years later, have a new character in the lead role (say, May or Brendan) doing the gym and league challenge, and with him in the Brock role as mentor to them. Not only would that keep him in the show, but he could show what he'd learned and let the rookie trainer make the dumb mistakes (considering his intellect seems to get reset whenever he sets his foot somewhere new). And then just continue the cycle of the old protagonist mentoring the new one, and maybe bring Ash out every so often as someone doing something in the new region as an aid to Professor Oak or something.

Do it if you're that bored. I actually watch an episode a week with a few friends and it's fun to rag on together.

I bet you think 4am and waifu threads are an absolute must. Fucking gas yourself.

The fucking thing is that Ash isn't even that popular or iconic
I might say Brock is more emblematic as a constant character due to his bizarre character antics, or Pikachu as the franchise's pet
Johto would be a very nice ending, or just say the unknown powerful old master was his pop and that his Pikachu was his old pokemon too
I don't know, stick the old idea there to finish it, it's pretty frustrating for a childhood memory

Isn't Gary a gud boi who is helping Oak in his laboratory now? man now that's tripping

The cartoon was a mistake

Fuck off faggot stop acting like a fucking nigger refugee.

Yeah, Gary grew out of being a smug dipshit who rode around in a convertible with a cheerleader squad after Ash beat him in Johto. I think the last time he showed up he and Ash wound up on good terms again as opposed to rivals, and he works (volunteered, maybe? Not sure if he gets paid, but then again, the show rarely even brings money up) as an assistant to his grandfather. He doesn't show up much anymore, especially now that Ash isn't even in the areas based on Japan.

Funny thing though is, looking at Yu-gi-oh, they only spent a few seasons focusing on Yugi before moving on to subseries that didn't feature him as the star, so I doubt there's much to fear about the fanbase dropping Pokemon if Ash isn't in it anymore.

Fuck off kike I will not let imageboards be a place where no fun is allowed and all we have is stale discussed that you could find on a fucking fourm.

Fuck that and fuck you

Double nigger

Thing is we don't even have discussion anymore in bad days
It's all toilet sounds and shitposting

Go suck a dog dick faggot!!

that's why AGDG exists

Horey shet.

Would actually be funny to see these retards fight each other if it wasn't so sad at the same time

(((815460)))

As Pokemopolis always said, there's no love between Jessie and James (considering he's a faggot of the highest caliber), but they will always be girlfriends.

It's the app getting permission to access stuff on your phone not your google account specifically. They get your gmail as part of that if they use it at all is unknown as a lot of app devs are lazy fucks and just ask for all permissions on devices instead of figuring out what is necessary.

M E M E
A
G
I
C

so is pokemon go one consistant world or are the pokemon placements and stuff randomly generated for everyone?

One consistent

that's pretty terrifying.
I wonder if there is something good in my neighborhood.

It'll only get more crazy as more pokemon are added. If they actually spread all ~600 pokemon across the globe.

My sides have achieved transcendence.

What a wacky world we live in!

I want Holla Forums to fuck off.
and i just thought about maybe doing a pokemon marathon since i stopped caring about it a decade ago

Jesus Christ.

You're thinking of Sonic, far as i know ash only has two, and that's just because (((someone))) at nintendo/the pokemon company got greedy when they took over, though they still bring some of them in to voice the pokemon from time to time.

Say what you all will of Leftypol, but their memes grow stronger with each passing day.

Epic post.

Literally the weakest memes on the entire imageboard.

Likely because of how toned down pokemon is now compared to the early episodes, where it's not completely unheard of for someone to put a shotgun in ash's face

Another brillant production from the people who brought you the "those gamegate weirdos" line.

Daily reminder that sandburg cucked himself for shillary.

jessie is best girl

that's positively Gastly