What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?

I like how they make the gorilla look feminine, or is it not based on the Ballbusters cast?

Is the movie even popular? The ratings are artificially inflated and it's shilled everywhere but did normalfags take the bait?

at first glance it seems like the movie sucks but a few critics were payed to give it good scores.

It is not based on the fembusters cast. It's an entirely different team. Not that it makes this shit any more acceptable considering we already have a good Ghostbusters game.

Yea I couldn't believe the price when I saw it, figured it was gonna be some arcade thing like Sanctum of slime.

I BET THE GAMERGATES DID THIS!!!

Sony fuck off everyone knows you're paying shills to try and get people to your minimum budget movie and game because you are too incompetent to make something worthwhile.

Seriously this is fucking sad.

lol, its dead mate

Everyone fucking knows you made the feminist ghostbusters to try and get popular antifeminists to basically market the movie for you because antifeminism is on the rise so that people go watch it on an "Oh it's gonna be so bad it will make me laugh" inflection.

Go back to doing something useful. Like teaching why immigration from the middle east is wrong with angry birds and BARELY getting away with it.

go tell that to the idiots in the general, they will get sent into a tizzy and report you for hurting their fefes

Why would I go into a GG thread to tell them how dead they are?

"The journocaust was real in my mind."

About as butthurt as you retarded faggots every single time it gets brought up.

That's probably GamerGate's greatest gift, it doesn't have to do jack shit ever again, its mere existence still triggers retards like you, SJWs and goons.

I was curious and was prepared to pirate it until I heard there's a scene where the fat fuck shoots stay puff in the crotch while saying "AIM FOR THE BAWLZ!" or something alike.

Fuck that, it's not even worth pirating

I don't think it was ever relevant outside those gaymergoober threads.

literally no one cares about it because of that 3d dog movie. I doubt anyone would care about it either way but it's now completely buried.

You seem pretty upset about this user

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/cuckchan/

It's a joke, nigger.

Says the dipshits bitching about a supposedly dead group like it was the best fuck in your life

El butt es hurt.

lel

people are going wild with these tags. I like it.

Na I'm having a wonderful laugh over it.

People can't just shut up about this dead consumer revolt no matter how much time passes.

CHINGA PUTA MADRE TACO BURRITO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

All three reviews on the game are negative but they're all the shitty LEL SO FUNNY RANDOM trash that steam reviews is filled with so I have no idea if the game is actually any good.

If it is I kind of want to play the big guy and roleplay that I'm fucking the lesbian blonde into a straight and decent woman

Its ime to back

I can't find any info on the people who made it but I assume it's crap. at least the guy who did Banjo Kazooie made music for it, which is weird because it sounds nothing like his stuff.

Sure, the name itself is enough to trigger SJWs beyond the Kuiper belt, but that doesn't mean the movement "GamerGate" hasn't fizzled out.
Hitler's name makes them tremble, too, but he's about as dead as a dead person can be.

That's not a rule violation.
You can't get banned for that, unlike some other sites I know.

It's a "psychological horror" OP, can't you read the tags?

Hes alive in our hearts

No argue in here

there are 2 males and 2 females, still waiting for the lewds.

Can't argue with that.
His physical shell is gone, though.

wait, what?

The actress for the blonde is a lesbian.

Nice.

But I hear SJWs bring it up all the time event today.

So if I make an ok game and put up on steam for $5 bucks or less will I make pic related?

You are all faggots of the lowest order

Check'd

This is horrible.

Why?

Of course it's dead, but it's treated as if it were alive.

So far I still can't find much on how the actual game is like

I can tell it won't be worth the 50 bux but it might actually be half decent, I remember another Ghost Busters game that was pretty damn good.

Are you saying they're… afraid of ghosts?

Oh what the hell, better see for myself but seeing how slow my internet has been lately it'll take a week.

Magnet link, knock yourselves out. Codex installer, 3.71 gigs
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:800161E0923AA15BB0924F2A14BB8F3F34609B63&dn=ghostbusters+codex&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

The only good thing about this thread.

Notice how the good reviews on RT are mostly from females. One of the positive reviews even mention the film having "casual feminism" as a positive.

bill murray would have been put through the grinder if he didn't help promote the movie
the email about "legal action" being taken if he didn't appear to promote it was leaked

Why didn't they shoot the dialogue as they walked around the car? This scene is so static it looks dead.

It's the cringy SNL movie I thought it would be.

Is it on the top sellers list? Steam overall is filled with cucks and idiots who will throw money at the most retarded shit and get fanny-flustered when they get swindled out of being able to get that money back.

That would require making women do more work than is required.

They mistake the term for opportunist. Then capitalist.

What do you mean you want more dynamism in scenes? Are you some sort of filthy MRA misogynist goobergator shitlord?

Wait has the movie come out yet?