Its Amazon Prime Day

So today is Amazon Prime Day, and there's deal across the board for vidya and PC shit. Did you guys pick up anything good?

Other urls found in this thread:

nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/amd/rx480/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amazon prime doesn't change anything in my country so it's pointless to pay to benefit discounts.
Can somebody take a screenshot or something?

Buy a dildo or something

Prime Day was fucking garbage last year.
How is it this year?

IT'S TIME FOR FAT FRED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Does this apply to the free amazon prime month you get ?

I ve been trying to nail a $199 Rx 480 for a week without success, i don't see any point in spending on an 8GB version since i will most likely not upgrade to a 4K monitor until the day they go below $200

I noticed the 4GB 480s have been selling out only every 20 minutes or so in comparison to the 8GB 480 which sells out almost usually less than 10 minutes after it's in stock.

nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/amd/rx480/

Happy Holidays, Goyim!

I believe so yes.

Better, you can get DOOM for like $29.99. Plus a good amount of vidya related stuff is on sale.

I got 32 gb of DDR3 fam for 9 dollars
And a can of beans.

What does that mean? Everybody gets prime free for today or something? Family already has it.

Shit will gon sale for like 95% off for a couple minutes.

last year after lots of scouring i found some sunglasses, this year i can't find anything i want. prime day is gonna be consistent bullshit every year it seems

Not really.
The point is supposed to be that there are great deals on what you want. Not to buy things for people regardless like an actual holiday.
Trouble is there are only shitty to meh deals on things you don't want.

its a glorified clearance sale so its mostly shit they need to get rid of with some half decent looking things snuck in there

Its literally fucking nothing

That sums it up

The fuck does that mean? Did they completely forget why they had the little arrow in the first place or do they just not give a fuck anymore?

I fail to see how this results in a loss for me.

Nah, ended up buying my folks some shit instead. I'm good for vidya just need a new PSU eventually.

It means I (Amazon) give the D(ick) to you.

Holy shit, there was a reason for the arrow?

It feels like just about everyone has gotten new no fun management in the last recent few years. I hope D2D keeps going this time, they've been pretty damn cheeky since they came back.

sneaky jews bested me