I'll just leave this right here…

I'll just leave this right here…

Ironically most people shitposting the "soyboy" maymay are limp dicked faggots who don't even lift.
If you don't full body lift three days a week, or at the least use a rowing machine, you are a faggot, and are certainly testosterone deficient.

t. Soy gains

kino

machines are for noobs

Unless you have replaced all these things, your T levels will be soy tier regardless of if you eat soy. Being a right winger or based centrist doesn't instantly make you immune to being a endocrinal attack, get on this shit anons or you will forever be a soycuck.

t. Gatorade shill

Noticed how I said
You fucking retard. The rower is pretty much the only exception to most cardio that you're doing on machines in that it works pretty much full body. Otherwise, if you isolate with machines, you are a faggot. If you only curl, you are a faggot. If you use a smith, you are (most likely) a faggot.

Low test

I boil it and filter it
I try to buy localy and its usually packed in paper bags
What receipts
Good think i use locally made natural gray soap
Good thing i dont use it
Depends what kind of food

here's you

machines are for people who don't know what they are doing, in recovery from an injury (ie you want to work out a muscle but a compound exercise will incorporate the injured muscle)/don't want to hurt their joints, or serious body builders who are looking specifically to isolate certain muscles and concentrate on maxing out that particular muscle. They definitely have their place and sometimes the freeweight area of my gym is too crowded so I go on the machines.

I completely agree with not doing curls though. Maybe once a week maybe.. but if you're working your upper body and back like you should, the arms get enough of a workout from that and doing curls is a waste of time.

What does that even mean

it means work out your whole body, what do you think it means

Nobody has time to go to an expensive gym I literally would only run outside randomly and do squats or curls

the gym i belong to is the same price as planet Fatness (10 dollars a month plus hidden maintenance fees), and it has squat racks, olympic plates, and more free weights. You get full access to showers too.

It's not time that stops most people from working out, that's an excuse. It's the feeling of being run down, but working out on a regular basis cures that. You just have to get over that first hurdle. One week of working out and you'll start sleeping better, then working out becomes much easier and you're on a positive feedback loop to feeling great.

Brava Brava Brava.

>yellow fever betacuck with a mongrel child mocking "soy boys" (because soy is the only other option goy!)
Ill say it again:
VEGANISIM IS ARYAN AS FUCK

Based on that picture his wife is hot as fuck, and he's like 6'5. Also I thought he was boning Christina Ricci?

Veganism and feminism are one and the same, my dude.

Literally nothing wrong with hapa girls

She's a hapa. They are easier to attain than average white women even when they are above average and having children with a Asian waifu is a sire aign of a betacuck. His child looks full asian even though she looks like she has mostly white genes.

Racemixing, not even once.

More respectable but look at his stance and general look there. Beta as fuck.

>he's not a left leaning race realist Chad with first wave feminist beliefs
Smdh son…Smdh…

Look at his child and how Asian it looks. That is the problem.

Just to be clear fucking an asian in your youth is one thing but marrying one and having little Elliot Rodgers with them is a completely different matter. It's beta.

It has electrolytes!

I wasn't saying it was impossible to do, just that you should do those things otherwise not eating soy is of no consequence.