Anyone have that guide picture for getting Silent Hill 2 PC to work on modern systems? Thanks in advance

Anyone have that guide picture for getting Silent Hill 2 PC to work on modern systems? Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!BxtV1A7J!WjD5D1s7vo9g5hreLwgekUhewtcz55UMfe0zai0f5aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not just emulate it? i understand why you'd want the PC version but it really is a pain in the ass to run

What system are you using OP? I played through SH2 on Windows 7 and I don't remember having much problems. I think I set up a compatibility mode with Windows XP, but I don't remember doing anything fancy.

People also mention running the game as an admin and setting the affinity of the CPU to just one core (this can be solved by creating a bat file with "start /affinity 1 game.exe" command), so just try that.

If OP has a shit PC emulating is a no-go, especially when you can get the PC version to run okay with some work.

SH2 FMV PACK:
chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!BxtV1A7J!WjD5D1s7vo9g5hreLwgekUhewtcz55UMfe0zai0f5aI

Nope, put it on MEGA please.

You're a fucking retard.

If you're trying to 1:1 emulate the PS2 version, neither is optimal, but PC is better. SH2 still has a lot of little inaccuracies on PCSX2.

Jesus

Thanks for this, user. I've been trying to run it with a fix I got years ago, but it's not working anymore
Also, Lime is a fucking faggot who deserves to be culturally enriched by a sand nigger

I don't get it.

You might be retarded.

Ye man, I mean it's good proof right there when I don't even know this chrome shit.

Literally everyone uses chrome nowadays, get with the times, shithole.

What the fuck kind of retarded special snowflake chrome link is this shit?

Fuck google has become satan.

All that matters is the string of characters after the #.

mega.nz/#!BxtV1A7J!WjD5D1s7vo9g5hreLwgekUhewtcz55UMfe0zai0f5aI

I'll spoonfeed since it's in the name of playing a good game, but holy shit, user, this is embarrassing.

Sorry, I refuse to download some shitty spyware just to figure out how to parse its links into a proper form. Just because some idiots want to voluntarily give google more money doesn't mean anyone reasonable should allow it.

Thanks for the link.

Speaking of Japanese PS2 games that also had a PC port, is it better to run MGS 2, DMC3 and Onimusha 3 natively on PC or via an emulator?

Having some problems installing the base game, however. Once it detects that I can't install DX8.1, it reverts everything back. I'm using the Razor 1911 torrent.

I should also add that I use a regular laptop with a 710m and an i5-3230m so pcsx2 is usually shit on my end.

We had an entire picture on this?

MEGA says it's too huge of a file to download. wtf

Under no circumstances should you ever subject yourself to the horrors of Capcom's 30 fps pos "PC port" of dmc3. Emulating that is only like 4 times better because of the unlimited upscaling. Buy it, though sure, to support devs and whatever. Then emulate.

Does Onimusha 3 also have 30 fps lock?