WAVE OF ATTACKS COMING TO FRANCE

Isis threaten France nearly a week ago that if they don't stop the war against them in 7 days, they're going to attack much more frequently with their real cells, not retards with knives: car bombs, guns, maybe even more
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower
We have 2 days left, today they repeated the threat on every Telegram channel
MSM aren't reporting this
Stay safe frenchanons

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e7/Hasbara_Handbook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, I hope they do it when I'm gone abroad.

They'll start in two days according to their ultimatum

Fuck I'm going to France in a few days.

Can't wait for all the #notallmuslims bullshit concentrated ten times more

Don't go near Paris, and if you do, don't go out at night

Well we shall see. ISIS makes a lot of baseless threats.

Can CNN even stage enough muslim counter-terror protests?

These threats follow the same MO as the London attack threats, which happened days before.
At this point I say buckle up and wait for it.

Good thing they elected someone who will act tough with islamists and will stop them quick, huh?

Shit that's a good point. Just hoping not too many non-cucked whites get killed, with any luck it'll just be a bomb in some faggy part of Paris

I'm hoping for a bloodbath. Maybe that will wake Europeans up? At least it will cleanse some of the city trash out.

All according to plan.

Stay away from crowded places.
If possible, stay away from Paris.
Go and check Versailles gardens, that's a bad place for bomb placing.
Or go check Mont Saint Michel, aka Minas Tirith.

Good advice, or better yet, don't avoid Paris, bring hd cameras and runners. Bring us back some good OC

How they formulated it? This time they set some requests and a comparison with Paris and Nice

The fuck were they thinking?
Especially after Bataclan

And they say they'll never forget. I bet many more have already forgotten.

Europeans are already submitting.
The last attack before last turn actually boosted Macron.
Every attack in UK is boosting Corbyn.

ISIS is the least of your problems

Would that be better? I'm working on it

I prefer the actual version, "raimbow" is a fetish word for normies

I think so. or in mock quotes "diversity is our greatest strength" while the markers are getting all fucked up and making a brown sludge.

What about "better together"?

I'd put the odds of an ISIS attack in France this week at 90%. Like Scheuer says, they follow up words with deeds. I can't think of a threat they haven't made good on. Should put Merkel on a rack and tighten it each time one of these happens.

I agree, this is more effective

Should say:

or just straight up say "white people"

nah that would only work if you singled out one color in the selection as "white"

the "Markers" text at the beginning is in the original video, but "Variety" would be good at the beginning

Oh if markers is already part of the clip that makes it tougher to change. I think "diversity" should still end up in scare quotes to nudge the viewer.

it should only be in scare quotes if it's an ironic statement like something positive about diversity.
just having the word diversity without quotes is just fine.
makes the point.

I'm already making it though

it's almost in final form

Actually you know what nevermind, because "diversity" is their word and they use it positively

inb4 it's fucking nothing. Land of surrender frogs deserve everything it gets

here's the final version thanks for the ideas everyone

delete previous versions

it's been rewarding making more effective propaganda with you

It would be still European land even if glassed. Not an inch.

ougfhso dofucking crap I didn't center it in this version, I'm terrible with these little details

TRUE FINAL VERSION, delete previous versions

just dont go to france even if it means losing your job user
if your employer doesnt like it, just tell him that you quit, and dont give him or her an explanation

>>>/dnc/

Nice gif and dubs.

(checked)
Great OC, user

don't thank me, thank Blendtec

if digits it'll happen when i'm on my way there for holiday

Very nice. Saved.

nice completion dubberinos, user

F.

Battle of Raqqa has started.
The ultimatum is about to end.

Pretty much all jews though

Daily reminder
ISIS = isreal

Spot the difference competition:
France under German military occupation 1942

France after 70 years of Zionist jewish occupation

I think the best way to try and redpill liberals is to grit your teeth and say the following:

Liberals that ignore the creeping threat of sharia / islamism / terrorism are at least as in denial as conservatives that ignore the threat of global warming.

Both aren't at epidemic levels yet, but they will be soon which is why we need to take action NOW.

If anyone bleats about the Trump withdrawing from the Paris accord, just slam them with that and watch the attempted mental gymnastics.

Why did Trump agree to supply $100bn of military weapons to Saudi Arabia, which everyone whose ever taken a red-pill knows will only end up in ISIS's hands?

What do Trumps supposed future dealings with the Saudis have anything to do with the reality of Islamic terror has been increasing exponentially?

You sound like my nephew who always feels the urge to lecture everyone on matters he learnt about the day before.
From a 12 year old, it's cute. From a Holla Forumsack, it's embarrassing.

Ignore the endkike lad, they've been trying to derail threads left and right for the last two months.

Jews did 911, and continue to false flag mainland Europe with the jewish media and agents on this board propping up the mossad proxy ISIS narrative.

See all the kikes in this thread pretending ISIS isn't isreal
As you can plainly see here

All you need now is hasbarafag to back you up.

FUCK YOU HASBARAFAG

How are any of my posts not suitable for Holla Forums, whereas every one of your posts here is pretending that jews dinjew nuffin wrong ever.

How are any of my posts not suitable for Holla Forums, whereas every one of your posts here is pretending that goons dinjew nuffin wrong ever.

I am criticising jews
You are complaining about me criticising jews
Only you are discussing it between you and another poster as though you are an organised unit determined to stamp out antisemitism on Holla Forums

Yeah, im off the mark this morning.

You already outed yourself as a kike, hasbarafag. Yet you're still here. You're the laughing stock of your team of chosen subhumans, and you're obvious from the very first post every time.
>>>/oven/

So according to you and your friend here, by me exposing jewish criminality and you showing your immense displeasure at me exposing the jewish criminality, I show myself to be a jew?

Can you tell me what page of your Talmud that weird bent-logic kikery came from?

Like pottery.

Every post I have made here is outing jewish subversion and criminality.
You and your team then round on me calling me a "jew" for exposing jews, despite every post you and your team-mate have made so far is angry at anyone here exposing the jew.

Do you understand how logic functions and works?

So according to you, by me exposing goonish faggotry and you showing your immense displeasure at me exposing the goonish faggotry, I show myself to be a jew?

Can you tell me what thread of your Something Awful that weird bent-logic goonery came from?

???
every single post by you and your mate shows you up as obvious jews, yet all you have done is berate me for exposing jews and their criminality.

Somehow you think by repeatedly attacking me for exposing jews, it somehow negates your own shilling for jews here.

YOUR BOT IS BROKEN CHAIM

This basically confirms my suspicion that the last wave of terror attacks was done so that Assad could be taken down faster

I don't think hes noticed what i'm doing.

wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e7/Hasbara_Handbook.pdf

isis is fucking juden filth

Israeli
Secret
Intelligent
Service

Disarming native citizens or ISIS?

YPG IS ENTERING RAQQA LIKE A HOT KNIFE IN BUTTER
They're posing little resistance, expect an enormous attack in Europe soon

>I'm hoping that the people wake up after another terrorist attack so I can keep sitting on my hands and watching from the sidelines
Lol. What happened to "muh RWDS!"?

top kek

And the actual sandnigger browns you see doing beheadings and other things, are those kikes?
Either both are a problem or neither are a problem.
Seems to me like you want to absolve the mudshits of blame by saying isis = jews. I want to see both brands of semite burned alive.

I would love to see this steel abomination removed.

will the frogs wake up.

Why is it a steel abomination?
Are you even French or some onlooker with no skin in the game?
I dont even like the french but why the hell do you have to say that about the eiffel tower? It's historic white architecture, god dammit.

Go home muhammed you're drunk.

Mossad dindu nuffin! They good boy and your greatest ally!

F

It's hideous. Promotional technology demonstrator that should be dismantled but they couldn't resist shekels from tourist. It's also "symbol of gratitude for (((french revolution)))".

This was basically straight out of their manual over 2 years ago, all sec services got this manual, straight from justpate.it
Well what did they do?
Go in fucking gay parades….

Ik how you feel m8, I'm leaving for London thursday

Night fell in France, it's just past midnight.

The ultimatum is over.