Why is this Muslim so smug?

What is she thinking about pol? Is it the London bridge attack? The filthy kaffirs surrounding her?

This is part of a degenerate mural, I've included the rest for context here: i.imgs.fyi/img/pbg.jpg. Hardly a single white person to be found.

An equally disgusting mural right next to it supposedly about Cambridge innovators, again…not a single white person really: i.imgs.fyi/img/pbl.jpg

That mural makes me want to kill everything that moves.

Also in future, don't post links to images, this is an IMAGE BOARD.

I think they are too large to post directly? Is there a better way around that?

screenshot and it should be smaller

Didn't quite work, I'll upload them separately.

Cantabrigian Innovators mural:

I must admit, there are pretty fucking god awful and tasteless.

Yes, artistic technique and talent is non existent. Literal eyesores.

I am glad that shitskins only make murals and don't make marble or bronze monuments. These will be gone within 5 years unless maintained.

spraypaint over it

Hey Grimmjow, what'cha doin?

Sculpting requires some effort.
Anyone spending money for this horrible garbage is either tax evading or money laundering.

Boston/Cambridge? Kendall is a stop on the red line.

Quality thread

They really do live in an alternate reality. OP you should just spray paint over this.

kys

No wonder we haven't heard anything great coming out of MIT lately. Its been enriched.

You're a cunt.

Yes, Cambridge MA.

Extremely tempting.

And you're a fag.

Thread and like-minded responders literally straight out of Pam Geller's jewish website

DO IT! They'll chimp out hard.

The kikes can't make it any more obvious they want us to die

a few gallons of cheap paint splashed on it should do the job

What the fuck are you on about user?

You know it's Jews because of the prevalence of Simpsons look a like characters. Simpsons is as Jewy as Seinfeld.

Perhaps it's like retard strength, only it's retard smug

Surreal, as is 🔯cultural marxism🔯 always. I've seen much more of type of this filth in the past two to three years here (European country).