The Insurgency Facebook page is on full on damage Control

TOP KEK
facebook.com/insurgencygame/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yfJ5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What am I looking for in this overrated Reddit Tier game?

I don't see it. I see normal posts.

Read the day of infamy posts.

also what the fuck is this game? Never heard of it.

Not clicking pastebin

You never heard of Insurgency? It getting a unreal engine 4 remake soon

No I didn't, elaborate

I see it now.
archive.is/yfJ5k

It like counter strike but with Battlefield size maps. With Arma gun play.

What? Them giving away free keys? I don't speak facefuck.

They're definitely kikes for the rerelease but fuck a bunch of normalfags crying about WW2 games. Yes, please. More sandnigger shit huts. Fantastic. Right in my mouth, all day.

They are selling a free mod with added factions. Day of infamy is just a re-skin of Insurgency with WW2 weapons.

No, I see the post. I don't see any actual spergout. I guess I built up a tolerance from years of being around you niggers.

the Insurgency team is decent people. people are upset about Day of Infamy? they're trying to give an amateur mod team a start. if it's not good, just don't buy it.

jesus you'd think they were pulling a Tripwire Interactive and looting their mod scene's ideas and then firing them.

Then again I think NWI should give out more beta-keys to Insurgency owners to try out their 'new' game

"mod" is inaccurate is the problem. Bethesda peddling horse armor 2.0, selling DLC trinkets, is mods. the old term for these was "total conversion", a new game built in another, like Desert Combat BF1942.
I'm not saying "go buy it" because I don't know if it's any good, and it's probably not, but there's nothing objectionable on principle. they're being charitable uplifting a mod team.

also Fire and Sword was great, especially for having a setting you don't get to see in games ever.

Yeah, DC ended up as the base for Battlefield 2. I loved me some Desert Combat back in the day, being holy hell in the Apache.

frankly the game isn't that good to begin with. Another slow as fuck iron sight shooter. sort of like a red orchestra lite, the original mod wasn't exactly a better game, but it was novel enough.

Insurgency suffers significantly from too many weapons that feel identical and some that are just flat out better choices due to lower weight and having the same attachments. The loadout system is garbage and it's a joke they released a game like that, thinking it constituted as remotely acceptable or meaningful content.

I play Insurgency to distract myself for a few minutes because its just so fucking boring and end up swiftly doing a quit from console after the round because it's more fun waiting for a new thread to pop up on Holla Forums than playing another fucking slow ass round of this game. I usually get MVP or at least the most kills on my team thanks to how piss easy it is to just dominate anyone by getting in some stupid position and surviving long enough to surprise 4 guys that freshly spawned.

The entire game should be trashed, all players fully refunded, and the game wiped from the collective memory of man kind for being so mediocre.

I want summer to end already and for plebbit to fuck off.

Well, that's another purchase to be cautious about.

You mean how Mikee gave out over 100 full game keys during the announcement stream for DoI and then 500 Alpha test keys during the second stream?

Except DICE told the modders who made DC to fuck off shortly after taking DC as a base.

Where have i heard that one before?

Where have i heard that one before?

They at least play differently. Day of infamy is just one big player skins.

Wait, damage control over what?

Over the damage of course.

atleast valve hired the team and now they're fully working at valve and their work intact while tripwire RS team was mostly kicked out as soon as they shipped the game and let the shitbags at tripwire change whatever they want. and they'll do it again with the naim expansion thing

New World Interactive made a mod in January to gauge interest in a Day of Defeat successor in the style of Insurgency. After determining that there was indeed interest in such a venture they decided to make it a full standalone product for $20.
Some faggots are so ass pained that NWI could possibly think about making a video game and actually selling it that these faggots have done nothing but talk shit about NWI and Day of Infamy. Therefore NWI has felt the need to tell them to educate themselves.

New World Interactive did the same thing, I think they're trying to play the long game and recruit help for their UE4 titles they will be developing full time after they stop support for Insurgency.

See pic related.

Also, there's a reason the a co-founder of NWI and founder of the Red Orchestra mod, Jeremy Blum, doesn't like to talk about Red Orchestra or Tripwire. Because Tripwire took his creation and mutilated it.