Mario or Sonic?

So Holla Forums, real question. No bullshit.

Mario or Sonic?

The fun one

They:re both pretty fun user. Which one do you like more?

Sonic.

Daily reminder that mega man got fucked beyond repair

Sonic because most of his games have been ported to systems i own and therefore have played and quite enjoy them

Sonic is for fags. Link master race.

I like Sonic more because he's cooler.

Donkey Kong

Sonic had the most advanced platformers period.

Mario always, but there are other good mascots out there

/Thread

Mario. How anyone can honestly compare the two is beyond me. Mario goes through rough patches, sure, but Sonic's rough patch has lasted since the end of the 16bit era. He had one good generation of consoles before he turned in to a gateway fur for confused kids.

What a fag.

Surprisingly enough, some people actually knew what DOOM was before the shit-tier reboot came out, you massive fucking newfaggot.

Delete yourself from existance.

it had the year right on the picture rtard

I liked sonic back in the day because he was cool and he had faster games with better music and graphics.

I like sonic now because Mario is a complete corporate sell out while sonic has issues and problems. Sonic games are shit now while Mario ones are generally good, but I'd still take old sonic over new Mario.

Is this where you say 'I was just pretending to be retarded'?

Also, that's clearly not the new doom in the art.

Yeah, I'm gonna side with the retard on that one

Mario or Sonic what? Which one do I prefer? Which has better games? Which one would I have a circlejerk with? What?

Sonic

My absolute nigga.

Why did you have to remind me

BLUSTER THE BENEVOLENT, HAILED AS A GOD

Wario > Mario

Eggman > Sonic

Tough call…

Almost every Mario game is at least good. The controls, visuals, music, and level design include some of the best work in the industry.

Not a single Sonic game is remotely good, the first couple have really good pixel art and some solid music but their controls are terrible, level design is terrible, and anything after the first couple is completely irredeemable because they ditch the pixel art and good music in favor of shitty generic rock with unbelievably terrible lyrics, all while continuing with the tradition of terrible gameplay. And that's not to mention the enhanced levels of autism present in the character design.

numoomdood guy doesn't have exposed abs and green armor

kys fam tbh imo

How about you just fucking burn all your skin off you dirty fucking nigger shit.

SPHEREICAL

Kirby is for gay niggas.

Come on now, pink?

what are you a fucking faggot?

The best.

Dubs of true taste

I know you're off school for the summer and have little else to do but can you at least post somewhere more befitting of your kind like halfchan or reddit?

This had nothing to do with your nigger impression faggot, I just saw your ID and I knew you needed to be put down, you are worse than a nigger as I pointed out in my original post.

Plebs.

Isn't Doomguy a kike?

No but BJ Blascowitz is

Doomguy is a descendant of BJ though

What said. He's BJ Blaskowitz III. I think the mother has to be a kike for the child to be a kike, and I'm not sure of the bloodline outside of BJ Blaskowitz and Billy Blaze.

The Mario games are much better, but Sonic has the better design. Literally the only reason he's survived after three decades of shit games.

on one condition

Would play, but not a requirement in my book.

All of them

I want to fuck that Meta Knight.

as far as games? mario of course but thats hardly a fair question

Mario, sonic is for autists.

This has to be bait.

fanbases are always autists
Always.

I will not deny that, homever, mario autist dont make me cringe as much as sonic autists.

maybe, id be devastated if they all just disappeared though. theyre always there for you if you need a laugh.

Hate to agree, but it's true. It's not a rag on Sonic, but he's got an autist following and a furfag following making it twice as bad when you see a sanic sperg.

Most series just have one or the other.

Lets be real though, Sonic games were never that great. Everyone says the original z
Genesis games but even those aren't that good. Sonic is a game series built on a gimmick and a need for SEGA to have a mascot to compete with Mario, and it fails at both. The original Sonic isn't even "fast" because you have to make stops to navigate platforms and backtrack, its bullshit.

and then theres yoshi. as a kid i used to love yoshi because whats cooler than being pals with a dinosaur?

They were system sellers, and they did their job well. If also was afflicted by the strange vidya phenomenon where a sequel actually improved over the last iteration.

YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GET YOUR GODDAMN YOSHI EGG SHITTING PICS

HAHA

I like to go fast and I like making infants fight for my amusement.
so I'm going to have to go with sonic

hey check this out

awww yea this is happenin'

hey guys I just noticed Sonic has no pants on hes always naked even when you play as him isn't that pretty weird haha

Bandana Waddle Dee is cute!

You are a faggot

im watching u sleep tonight

always prefered sonic tbh

Why not both?