What does Holla Forums predict if Jeremy Corbyn will win the election?

What does Holla Forums predict if Jeremy Corbyn will win the election?

Do you think Britbongistan will turn into Venezuela and get no food at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-army-could-stage-mutiny-under-corbyn-says-senior-serving-general-10509742.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does he even a chance to win?

We can only hope for a red pill of such magnitude. Venezuela is a "literally who" country for most, but if the Brits get the same treatment it'll open some eyes.

Here are you choices:
Vote for a Jew or vote for a jewish brainwashed commie.
Some here would vote for the commie because they're not a direct Jew.
Some would vote for a Jew because under a commie, a more nationalist candidate can't rise up.
Neither is good, both are shit, lel get fucked UK.

Military coup.

This

No, /leftyfail/ is trying to legitimize him as being a reality. They're shilling him endlessly.

If Theresa May wins, it means no more fullchan for Britbongs

If anyone from England is caught saying "the holocaust was a lie" online, they get sent to jail for 10 years.
What do you think happened to the entirety of brit/pol/?

They were calling her mummy May when the selection process was going on.

I fear the UK like America are genetically predisposed to serving isreal forever.

I can still say it now, right?

Corbyn got in because Labour voters where given the chance to elect their leader of the party right?

Next time, people who are right wing but hate the Tories should brigade the Labour vote and elect a right wing Labour leader.

He's a leftypol shill shitting up every thread with "Corbyn must win because le internet". It's like the special needs version of CTR.

Big Sister Theresa May will send them all in jail

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-army-could-stage-mutiny-under-corbyn-says-senior-serving-general-10509742.html

Nice English, Achmed

He is going to win, I don't know what the aftermath will be though

Exactly like in russia.

I won't miss them

economic decline, persecution of undesirables, re-education camps, starving poor, the usual commie bullshit.

Wew sonny I sure hope you're joshing me, lad. You'd've better been behind 7 proxies. You get picked up for a traffic violation and it has "holohoax exposer" in your profile, you're going away.

Reminder that /britpol/ escaped to Holla Forums to endorse this guy. And now /britleftypol/ is a thing.

No Brexit

Coups are extremely difficult to pull off in western countries because of how decentralized western countries are so I wouldnt hold my breath.

Beyond pathetic then again it's /britpol/ we're talking about here.

Oh boy. Here we go. Teaching sodomy at schools will lead to even more gays.

If he wins, he'll fuck up the economy because he's a dirty communist. But I'm more concerned about the future of Brexit. I think if Labour wins, they'll bend the knee and give a shitty Brexit deal that basically amounts to the UK still being in the EU, just not officially. Same bullshit laws and regulations and refugee quotas. Just without having a say, similar to Norway.

Things will just get gradually shitter and the economy will crash. But Corbo is /arelad/ because this means the migrants will fuck off since there will be no gibs once the economy goes tits up
tbh we're fucked either way, we'll b ehappy if Nutt gets in though

no it's a polling psyop to get potentially complacent Tories to turn out to vote

Prob not but a man can dream

this

We're still here lel but we're an endangered species now

Lad 'Mummy' was a meme
We still call her that btw as a joke but some Tories do it unironically

Doesn't work like that I'm afraid lad, the most right wing Labour guy you'll get is Blair

The feeling is mutual

wew lad tbh why would you think that tbh lad I think tbh lad you might have autism tbh
lad

Corbo is Euroscpetic lad
He's just cucked

Brexit isn't happening unless the Tories lose their majority and have to rely on their Brexit MPs to hold May to account

I was thinking the same. UK will not wake up until their bread and circuses are cut (same with the rest of the anglosphere and most western europe). Anything that can potentially harm the economy as quickly as possible is good.

Maybe Corbyn should win just so things get so bad civil strife is inevitable.

Just like Happened in South Africa a. You remember when things got so bad for the South Africans, the rape and the murder and the land theft and then the whites just had enough and took back their country and totally didn’t stay liberals or sit their and wait to die. Remember when the “international community” let them do it and totally didn’t crush them because the only uprising allowed are by savages with the IQ of retarded children.

I sure fucking hope so.

So Britain gets to vote between a cuck who thinks Brits who support ISIS shouldn't be prosecuted and a cunt who wants to censor the internet? What the fuck UK?

It's going to be a LibDem landslide

If Corbyn won the UK would probably decline more rapidly. More poverty would potentially awaken people to our side.