New Record: America Arms Itself, 'Necessary Steps to Defend Selves'

GUN SALES THROUGH THE ROOF MAN SHOUTS FROM ROOFTOP

The spurt in terror attacks, including the recent two in England, are pushing gun sales into record territory just months after predictions that the election of a pro-gun president would end the rush.

The FBI just reported that the number of gun sales background check for May was the highest ever for that month, 1,942,677, a trend that will make 2017 the first or second highest year for gun sales.

The continued growth of gun sales is in stark contrast to some in the media and industry who feared that the election of President Trump would snuff out sales that in 2016 were driven in part by concerns Hillary Clinton would win and implement strict gun control and an assault weapons ban.

But 2017's high sales numbers has show that there is more than politics involved when people consider buying a weapon, especially in the new era of street terrorism like that seen in London and Manchester recently.

At the one of the nation's largest gun stores, Hyatt Guns in Charlotte, N.C., sales are up in reaction to safety concerns.

"We are continuing to see brisk sales of self-defense and concealed carry firearms. We're also continuing to see new gun buyers," said Hyatt Marketing Director Justin Anderson.

"People are nervous about their safety, and rightly so. It's a dangerous world we live in and American citizens know that we're not immune to terrorist attacks. They're taking the necessary steps to defend themselves. Frankly, the most recent terrorist attack in London underscores the importance of an armed populace. Remember that when seconds count the police are only minutes away," he added.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System is used as a proxy for measuring gun sales.

Guns.com said that total estimated sales amounted to "926,516, a figure comprised of 512,406 handguns, 315,716 long guns, 27,969 other types of firearms, and 15,726 checks for transactions covering multiple firearms."

washingtonexaminer.com/new-rush-for-guns-london-underscores-importance-of-self-defense/article/2624952

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.com/product/shooting/firearms/handguns/semiautomatic-pistols|/pc/104792580/c/553829580/sc/105526980/i/105529680/hi-point-semiautomatic-centerfire-pistols/753245.uts

wikihow.com/Acquire-a-Gun-License-in-New-Jersey
marines.mil/Portals/59/MCWP 3-35.3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VlN2t0oERHk
gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/65grendel/
gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/68spc/
groundzeroprecision.com/collections/featured/products/ground-zero-precision-tactical-and-sporting-rifle-tac-15b
gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/556/
youtube.com/watch?v=lLYLkrethQA
cdnnsports.com/dpms-oracle-ar15-5-56-custom-package.html
cdnnsports.com/bushmaster-xm15-556-standard-patrolman-carbine.html
gun.deals/
wikiarms.com/
palmettostatearmory.com/
targetsportsusa.com/
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-classic-a2-rifle.html
thefreethoughtproject.com/police-x-ray-guns-detect-drugs-guns-car/
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-blem-lower-classic-edition-no-magazine.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-8-nitride-freedom-upper-with-bcg-charging-handle-516445741.html
shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-survival-q-a-living-through-shtf-in-the-middle-of-a-war-zone_10252011
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/06/03/breaking-us-army-releases-rfi-new-7-62mm-interim-combat-service-rifle/
infowars.com/swedish-women-prove-tolerance-by-having-sex-with-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=HIwVK_FxGZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tied-t1fFsk
youtube.com/watch?v=8EafZrirAVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bmNDss9TeZo
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/28/inside-the-ring-directive-outlines-obamas-policy-t/
polymer80.com/pistolframe-pf940c/
bento.bio/bento-lab
nanoporetech.com/products/minion
nfa.ca/
budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php
nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-mom-shoots-home-intruder-face-article-1.1234400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Every blade of grass." Not to mention every window, every door, every billboard, every tree, every rooftop, every vehicle, every overpass, every bridge, every store, every restaurant, every church, every school, everyone, everywhere. (((They))) can not stop what is coming.

If any of you are not armed when you could be, what the fuck are you doing? Stop screwin around.

Gas yourself, gas yourself and then come back, only to be gassed again

What is coming? Better happen soon. 100 years demographics arent looking too good.

I am a N-ET. No money for'em. My weapon is utilizing a Philosophy education to spread true memes.

What? You value your hearing or something?

Good!

This reminds me of that fag club shooting that caused a whole bunch of gay people to arm up. The reaction from the liberal media was hilarious.

If you're intelligent enough to make $300 for gun and some ammo, what use are you to us?

Cabellas recently had .40 hi-point semiautomatics on for $135, brand new.

You should be able to afford something like that, at least.

*not

Kill yourself. I am in Australia and even bothered to take a legally required shooting course, and applied for a firearms license, and bought an overpriced rifle for $1000.00 which you could get for $400.00 in the US. I did all this as soon as I turned 18 and only had a casual job teaching at the University.
Kill yourself you pissweak piece of cowshit. No more excuses. You live in the USA for God's sake; how can you be so fucking apathetic?

We would have taken this town short order if Hillary had won
And now we probably will get to slaughter the small number of Arabs here eventually when the single mosque in town goes snack bar.
Best timeline.

Just checked, they still do: cabelas.com/product/shooting/firearms/handguns/semiautomatic-pistols|/pc/104792580/c/553829580/sc/105526980/i/105529680/hi-point-semiautomatic-centerfire-pistols/753245.uts

it's time

Shoah will be real

Step 1: Arm
Step 2: Connect with other armed whites
Step 3: Form clubs and societies
Step 4: Form Communities
Step 5: Form militias and militant secret societies
Step 6: ????
Step 7: No more niggers

Jesus fucking Christ I've been a NEET for 6 months and I'm waiting to start a decent job, my first order of business is to finally have a firearm of my own.

What the fuck are you talking about, nj isnt as bad as many libshit states.

You can have folding stocks, pistol grip, 8rd magazine and bayonette on a pump shotty if you wanted to. Super illegal on a rifle or semishotty though

Slightly outdated, but there really is no excuse. Save up your allowance so you don't get raped by Tyrone and his friends one day.

Yeah, but if you ever have to use that gun you'll be facing a felony when they realize you don't have a permit for the weapon.

What are gun prices like these days? I assume cheaper than before because there's no longer any imminent threat of gun-grabbing that would result in panic-buying and escalating prices, as we've seen in the past.

I just have a nice saiga AK. Although in terms of practicality, I guess I should buy an AR at some point, just because 5.56 will be much more common if SHTF. I'd also like to get an SKS, but because of import bans, those things went from being like 100 bucks to 400+ or wherever they're at now. Trump needs to hurry the fuck up and repeal some of these fucking import bans.

Also this

I got a nice Ruger AR-556 for around 600 bucks (after tax and with 2 extra mags) at a gun show around February, if you build one yourself you can lower that to around 400-500, if you know how to build it, that is.

Sounds like a great idea.

I also have a saiga but i have 5k rds in 5.45 so im not too worried about running out. Im thinking of getting an AK variant in .308/7.62NATO

A working firearm and ammunition can be legally acquired in most states for well under $200. About $150 if you're not completely retarded.

hide it in the door frame of an interior wall, only use on DOTR

It's risky, but I fully endorse user disobeying unjust laws.

Nice. Yeah, I have a crate of 1000 rds of 7.62x39. I'm not worried about running out any time soon. But in a hypothetically SHTF scenario, you might just have to book it and can't lug around a crate of thousands of rounds. Then again, if we're in a situation where we're looting houses and stores for items and ammo, there'd probably be guns alongside the ammo, so I don't know.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.

Though even if someone broke into your house, you are correct it'd be bad for you, even if you saved your family from a pack of armed niggers.

Put in trunk on the way home, get stopped by cop. He asks to search your car? As a law abiding White Man you have nothing he can see from the outside of the car that'd allow him to search the vehicle, so deny his request. Get home, hide it, wait for when SHTF scenario.

lolwut? You mean a receipt from back when it was purchased? Who keeps that shit?

No fucks given

no thanks.

There really is no excuse. 30 seconds on jewgle and I find a CT gun store offering a bolt-action 20 ga shotgun for $115.

The Pardner Pump I can confirm is a good shotgun. They're sturdy and always available for around $150. No excuse not to at least have a shotty around.

I think some libshit states require you to carry a permit if you want to open carry or some shit like that.

Money is not an excuse, only laws against your people is a somewhat competent excuse but even then who will way these excuses and find you honorable?

Also Philosophers have always known their position in life was based on how they were able to keep slaves, to farm and work while they were allowed to think about truth. Do you not want to be able to keep slaves in this day, if so then you cannot be a philosopher?

See

But that's only for carrying. If you keep your gun/ammo in the trunk, you don't need an open or concealed carry permit (think about it, otherwise it'd be literally impossible to get the gun from the store to your house. )

Those bullshit license laws also don't apply to your own property. I used to live in Philly for school, and I had my gun there in my apartment. Philly, unlike the rest of PA, requires a permit to carry. But it's still perfectly legal for me to own and keep a gun in my own place.

Bury your guns in an oil drum in the middle of the woods. Dumbass.

now that's turner diaries style.

When some clueless, poor sad-sack user says he cannot afford a weapon, this is what they should be pointed towards. Do you disagree?

I want a gun, but I live in England. I wonder if the terrorist attacks have pushed the sale of deadly assault spoons into new records here.

You gotta be over 18 to buy a spoon lads.

yes. You want new gun owners to admire their weapon, not question if it was the right choice. Jesus, at the very least push the normie tier entry level guns. RIA 1911, Springfield xd9, CZ something or other(personally think they look like shit), stripped down basic AR-15( gunbroker.com/item/653641448) shit's pretty cheap now. Or a Moist nugget is also acceptable for new owners.

What are you, a jew? Real men can think while they work, and think better because of it.

crossbow? regular bow? something?

You can get cheap as fuck funz without having to buy a bolt-action.
You can get cheap pistols and shotguns, for example.
Hell, even in my heavily regulation nation I can buy a semi-auto shotgun for under $500.

Rape Alarms. Completely Legal to use if you're getting raped.

"The only fully legal self defence product at the moment is a rape alarm"

I don't like the way the one on the right is looking at me.

Jesus christ, I'm now thinking about visiting /r9k/ and telling them to all rush over to Europe so they can finally lose their virginity by raping britbongettes. Yeah, rape is bad, but at least it'd be by a white NEET rather than a kebab or nigger.

less than 50k people will pull the trigger. 95% of white gun owners are blowhards or bluepilled. you have no backup.

On day two of the Rope guns will be found lying next to the corpses covered in flies.

Sounds like what the system is hoping for. Are you a shill or just plain dumbfuck? Its ok to be a little fucking retarded. We all need our mascot's, you can be ours.

Actually ive worked very hard to completely unify my local millitias into a single unit.
I've also managed to redpill and radicalize all of them.
Surprisingly, the one thing I will have besides gear is backup.

This is good news. Trump winning actually hurt gun companies a lot, they all stocked up anticipating panic buys after Hillary won. But instead Trump won and they all were overstaffed and overstocked. Gun prices crashed, which was great for consumers. Perhaps those record low gun prices is part of why sales are picking up again.

He's upset because his sister (middle-one) wants to fuck

SBRs have legitimate practical application. Particularly for self-defense inside your vehicle or home.
Yeah, you will. But if the situation warrants lethal force, your hearing will be lower on your list of priorities. And an SBR will provide excellent firepower.

As far as the ATF is concerned, yeah. But let's not be naive. Nobody is strapping that "brace" to their arm.

they say that so low energy fucks like you give up.

NJ is a PITA but its far from impossible.
wikihow.com/Acquire-a-Gun-License-in-New-Jersey

You can get a single shot break open .20 gauge for like 150 bucks. Load it with slugs. Or a Super Comanche break open pistol that can fire .410 or 45 Long colt for about the same. Or Kel-Tec carbine for about the same. Or a kel tec pistol for about same. It's really not that hard in the slightest to arm yourself, even in nanny states. If you saved a fiver every day, you'd have a gun in a month. You can get a box of ammo for the price of a meal at burger king. There is literally no excuse.

Zeroed my new AR15 today.
Groupings are shit but that will get better with practice.

Better version

We assume this is good, but could it be Soros antifags stocking up for a civil war?

Is it wrong that I actually want to buy a set of forks that look like that?

what game is this? graphics are getting better and better

Honestly, I'd suspect some of the surge would be their kind. But the majority of it? No. I'd be curious to see an actual sales chart, but I suspect sales went up when Trump won, and again when antifa started their "lets arm ourselves so we can defend our right to suck dicks while on acid in night clubs" stuff… but I expect those spikes to be small

I'd suspect the larger spikes would be around times when news was coming out that jewdges were blocking the muslim ban round 1, a dip when trump was composing a second one, a spike when the second one was blocked, and a huge spike following each religion of pieces event in Europe, specifically the last two in the UK.

I would also expect to see spikes, but smaller, around the times of the berkley riots

And if BLM goes nuts this summer you'll likely see more large spikes in them as well following each "peaceful protest," with the highest spikes being in areas near where the "peaceful protests" took place.

All in all, it's people who are expecting a coming war that are arming up more and more. People who thought we'd have a chance to turn things around, or that things weren't so bad… people who thought the hype about obama banning guns and such was unrealistic.. they probably wouldn't have reacted to that stuff, but WOULD react to the very real threat these leftists and their nigger and muslim pets pose becoming tangible to them

But really we'd need to see an actual chart and be able to plot events by the dates to see what was happening during spikes and dips, in order to get a more accurate guess of who is buying and for what reasons

That's not an AR pistol (which I agree is fagtier). That's an SBR pistol which gives you an advantage in urban warfare (and the govt doesn't want you to have one).

Have you ever tried to clear a building with an 16-18 inch barrel? If you aren't careful and you let the barrel of your rifle go around corners before you do then you risk your adversary grabbing your barrel and disarming you before your eyes go around the corner. A 10 inch (or so) barrel greatly reduces this and it's worth it in an urban setting.

I've watched someone who was former special forces get tight groups from 800 yards away with a 10 inch barrel on an M4. It's really not that bad of a trade off if you are a well practiced rifleman.

It is noguns

You've never read the NFA hav eyou?

full of shit

Battlefield Syria™, the sequel to the award winning Battlefield Ukraine™.

Guns are an great hobby and pass time. Learn how to shoot and shoot well. Collect ammo, re-load. Learn how to cast. I have had many many great ideas on my reloading bench. Sit on yer bench with a short wave radio, a ton of powder and brass and a cold beer. Nothing like it.

I think submachine gun are the words you are looking for.

I've seen that dozens of times and I'm still blown away that there was no friendly fire. Nobody is aiming, no muzzle awareness, firing blindly into a mud hut with no thought to what's behind it, hucking frag grenades into said mud hut and somehow being lucky enough to not get any shrapnel through the walls… I really don't get it.

That's it? I have 2k 5.56 NATO, 1.5K 9mm, and 2.5k 7.62x39 with another 1k 5.56 NATO in the mail

I mean… I appreciate the stock piling, but honestly when the time comes, you aren't gonna be carting that around with you, and being highly mobile is a huge plus. On the plus side, you'd be able to sure up teammates and ensure they have plenty of leftist erasers to go around

But do you have enough food and water for at least a month?

IS(IS)/Daesh/whatever have their own propaganda media centers where they make these videos and I can assure you that even they have enough sense to leave out friendly fire frome their vids; it would be bad for morale and recruitement.

You live in a nice country.

I need the extra to arm family members

food yes, water no, but my dad does

yeah, dixie's a great country

I would lay serious odds on most of it being the realization that Trump isn't some chess master and really is listening to the cucks, traitors and jews. It doesn't take a brilliant man to see the other side (which is all of them) want to get rid of the man even as fucking cucked as he is turning out to be. Trolling and fun is well and good, but even partially bluepilled faggots understand serious change needs to happen or serious happenings are going to happen. You can smell the thing approaching now, even in the way normalfags talk. And listening to how you fuckers have evolved its pretty much a done deal.

The old slightly aware boomers stacked gold and silver. Their children and grand children are stacking lead. That isn't changing. People are done with this bullshit.

Armchair myth. The guy would just recoil back in shock and jerk the trigger. Or do it like he was trained. Which is the same thing as when he wasn't trained. Bang bang bang.
Even with military bolt rifles of old, grabbing a dude's gun while he is holding it has always been a bad idea when semi auto fire became a thing.

Even a handgun would help immensely when SHTF. Don't be cuck, folks.

*miltary rifles of old
Bolt rifles would also be dangerous, because pushing a spear/bayonetted rifle away with your bare hands is also a bad idea.

It's a de jure pistol, but a de facto SBR.

Do you want them to survive an actual encounter? If they miss their first shot they are 100% ded.

Can you read while you work?

I wasn't trying to brag. I'm just saying I do have enough firepower in the event of shit hitting the fan. My "arsenal" is woefully small.

I never said anything about the ammo not being handy for practice. I dont think you need 1k-2k rounds just to use for practice though, but either way I never said it wouldnt be useful for practice. Perhaps my error was that I was assuming this was "purely stock pilled" ammo and he would buy more beyond that to go practice with. An error to assume on my part I guess.

As for the target practice, you're right, I haven't put in any practice in uh.. a few years, and in fact do only have one funz and its a hand funz. But this isn't because I don't WANT to. I'd happily hit the range every weekend. I just cant afford it. Yes, thats an admission of being somewhat of a poorfag (well.. no I guess thats not entirely true, I could go buy half a dozen over priced tacticool rifles and a few thousand rounds right now if I wanted to blow all my savings.. but I'm trying to move and have basically limited all expenses to just basic necessities for the last year and a half)

Anyway, he did actually back up my thought process, which is that that ammo wasn't specifically for range practice and was purely to stockpile away by saying here>>10035177 that it would be to help arm family members.. which was round about what I assumed he'd be doing in one form or another (ie: helping to arm other people who share his mindset and can fight or defend areas with him)

That depends. Personally, the idea of "grab SKS go inna woods" is overrated crap propagated by people watching too many zombie movies. In reality, you're probably going to want to hang tight or at least local (unless you're in a city or highly urban area, in which case you definitely do want to GTFO). If you bug out, you're talking about running off with a gun, a backpack and supplies, the clothes on your back, etc. At home, you have all your supplies, stored-up food, crates of ammo, etc. But yeah, it really just depends on the situation.

See this is also where I'd want to hide supply caches even when living outside the city though. Yeah the "inna woods" stuff isn't actually likely, but you can be displaced by rioters/looters and there being to many to stop them all, or to many points to try to defend forcing you to retreat or give up ground to a more defensible position

If your ammo isnt stockpiled in those more tactically sound locations (ie: not your house with many points of entry, with several windows and doors or which can simply be set on fire from the outside), you're basically fucked if you're forced into retreat. Plus having a single base you work from can easily make you a target for the enemy, leaves you to shackled to a single location. Which was all I was getting at, that if you DO need to run or move, its going to be hell taking all that ammo with you.

IIRC there was actually a story about this on one of those survival or prepper shows or some shit where they'd setup supply caches around the area going as far as like 10 miles out or something, well hidden (wouldnt show on camera), no traffic ever (inna woods kinda deal) but with locations they clearly knew and could easily get to. So if they had to flee they wouldn't be losing all their ammo and guns and such, and if they didnt have to flee they could go collect them as needed as time went on.

Anyway, my overall point still stands. Need to have a game plan with all that ammo you're saving up. Just sitting in canisters in the basement leaves it to easy for you to be split up from it if shit goes south.

If you live in a rural area and don't have family you'd need to evacuate, your best bet would be to have a dirtbike to evacuate the area and avoid roadblocks.

What do you faggots think of using 5.45 or 6.5 Grendel for SHTF ammo? Is 556 the best just because there's gonna be a shit load of it? Really want an AR in 6.5 or an Ak-74.

Dude I've cleared buildings in Iraq with a fucking 20" M16A2 musket. Clearing it with an SBR is just 'easier". It doesn't mean it'll make you any better at clearing if you fucking suck to begin with.

6.5 Creedmore is the thing you might be thinking about. It's more of a long distance precision caliber though.

6.8 SPC is what they were thinking about replacing the 5.56 with. That might be what you're thinking about. 6.5 Grendel is another niche round with not a lot of availability. 6.8 SPC will have more availability due to LWRC and a few other militaries around the world adopting it.

5.45 is just an AK74 round. It's fine for SHTF.

Thank you for your service.

Some of y'all need to jump on board the 80% game.

Good, keep this trend up. Our liberty and people are only secure so long as we make them secure.

Obviously it's compromised, but the only way we are ever getting it back is through force of arms.

If years of video games have taught me anything, its that giving an advantage to someone who is only "okay" at something, can allow them to at least somewhat keep up with people who are better at that thing.

And that people with the absolute most low tier of gear/equipment but with ungodly skills can still out perform everyone even like that.

I don't think the idea is so much that it makes shit people into pros, but it will help with people who need the advantages they can get, making them more likely to succeed. Lets say you aren't BSing, then you're skilled and could do it with a butter knife and slingshot.. cool. But not everyone is ON your level, which you can feel proud of. But truth is, for people in the middle (ie: most people), taking advantages where they can get them is going to help.

And lets face it, we're coming face to face with a war for the very existence of our race soon, why degrade each other or act like show boats? it doesnt benefit us at all, and we need every benefit we can get right now.

We need more hands.

5.56x45 I would argue is the best caliber for a basic shtf weapon. The ammo is cheap, plentiful, and very commonly used by pretty much all forces in the US.
I would also argue that a run-of-the-mill direct impingement AR15 would also be the best choice for all the same reasons as above. Also, the parts availability/interchangebility is very good too.
There is no point in lugging around a snowflake rifle if it is useless after expending your personal ammo stockpile or after breaking a difficult-to-replace part on it.

You make a good point about the fact that being tied down makes you an easy target. But that's also assuming you get caught and (((they))) find out where you're home is. And of course, you can always have both scenarios: hunker down at home and then bug out when you have to, rather than just bugging out from the start.

That stuff about setting up caches is fairly interesting stuff. Just have to hope to god no one finds your shit in the years you have it buried there, or hope you don't forget about it.

But if you're rural, under what circumstances would you need to evacuate? Assuming a rahowa/DOTR scenario, not a natural disaster. Rural areas are all white, faced nicely apart with low density, etc. If you're rural, that's when I think staying put is the most tactically sound thing to do.

The main point I was getting at was that people seem to think that buying all the toys without any of the skills will be enough to get them by. And honestly, all it's going to do is give a lot of people some cool $3500 toys to lift off of the fat NEET corpses who thought they were ready to take on someone who spent just $700 on an AR and the rest of their money on training.

There's a reason the Roman legions, along with every other ancient mil force, trained their recruits with wooden swords twice as heavy as a real sword. The same thing should apply to rifles.

To train, get some airshit 20" rifle or .22LR conversion kit. Learn and practice the fundamentals on that platform. THEN use what you learned while having the unwieldy 20" barrel w/iron sights on a more CQB oriented platform such as a 10.5 or 11" AR.

See my post for an idea.

Why oh why is that image a jpg?

What sort of training are you referring to? Just target practice? I honestly think getting prepared for rahowa is going to be more than that, to the point where being able to aim is the least of people's problems.

No one's going to locate a properly hidden 4'-6' length of PVC full of gun parts. I would only guess a hobbyist metal detector could find it but the odds would be astronomical. Logging the coordinates in a safe spot coupled with a short and vague description would be just fine.

You should generally train with the same equipment and kit that you would use in the real deal. But I agree that people need to study more than just basic, static marksmenship. This includes survival in local wilderness, CQB, small team tactics, adverse shooting conditions, fighting with vehicles, etc.

bump w/relevant info

Just google "self defense carbine class" (or something similar), and a plethora of various schools will pop up. Go to that school, learn what they teach you (likely it will be clearing a house, as it is assumed you will be clearing your OWN house for an intruder, etc). Then read any current .mil manual for MOUT operations and apply what you learned in the class to the concepts detailed in there.

marines.mil/Portals/59/MCWP 3-35.3.pdf

I usually agree with the "train how you fight" concept wholeheartedly, however, in this particular case, with the only thing being barrel length and learning how to watch your muzzle from extending past a doorway, pie-ing the corner, and other basics will be more emphasized with a 20". As such, I think training the way I stated will give more of a benefit. It will make you really understand why these things are important.

It's the whole concept of why teaching people the fundamentals of Iron sights and aiming techniques are important and why jumping straight away into ACOGs are not necessarily the best idea.

Nigga what kind of commie state do you live in?

Also,
Yeah, not like there's nails, copper pipes, wiring, and a hole bunch of other shit in a normal house.

The guy who invented that gun wanted a gun that worked and was cheap enough for anyone to buy.

Not to be a contrarian, but in the hypothetical scenario of the alphabets coming to raid your home……..the metal detectors that they have are state of the art and actually have software that can ID and distinguish between different metal signatures. These can be programmed in a lab as well. So it would most likely be able to tell the difference between copper/metal pipes, wiring, and nails.

Hell, I think some of the hobbyist kinds even have setting that display things like "coin" "ring" and other small predictive programming options.

you've already fucked up if the feds are raiding your home. You should have been mobilized long before that ever happens.

nice

Went out and helped him work on it a few times over a couple summers. Surprisingly easy to pour concrete. No wonder beaners love doing it.

Don't forget the importance of having an off site supply cache. Let them take a few token firearms from your house if you're ever raided, but keep all the important shit in a secure, hidden location, preferably a few miles from your home at least. And never fall for the "my home is my castle" meme, trying to defend a domestic property only ensures you and everyone with you dies in a fruitless engagement against numerically superior, better trained, better equipped forces. That's actually the mistake those idiots at Bundy Ranch made. They insisted on holding a defensive position with no clear victory condition or advantages.

True Story.

But what happens when they come-a-lookin? I mean, after they legally require the gun store you bought a few things on to fax over their entire 4473 collection? I am assuming in this scenario that there are full-on Hillary Feinstein gun confiscations occuring, such as it may be in the future, and isn't just some alphabet breach-banging your home because you put on your facebook status that you're going to bomb the nearest FBI building with a Penske Truck.

Your name wouldn't happen to be Tom, by any chance, would it?

what are the gps coordinates?

I should finish my fucking thought before hitting the reply button.

He also has a completely self sufficient farm.
Doesn't raise cattle anymore, but has a few chickens, grows corn, potatoes, strawberries (They were my grandmother's favorite) and has about 3 safes full of rifles, shotguns, and handguns.

Something I just thought about is how much fucking gold he has in jewelry he bought for my grandmother while she was alive.

My plan is to go hang out as his house when the day of the rope is upon us.

32.967545, -97.038114

I would however wonder if they'd take you in anyway just because they know they didn't recover all the weapons that is on file, even if you did say you sold them, lost them, etc.
And your second point is an absolute truth. If your going to play the game of war, do it on your terms. Don't let the enemy get the chance to decide when and where the fight is going to be. The actor that is able to make that decision has a magnitude of advantages over the other.

Mass disarmament will be more than enough of a reason to mobilize. If you know your on the list, it does not make sense to wait for them to act on it. Go underground, do not use technology capable of location tracking. Basically, practice disciplined opsec.

Checked.

Yep, which is why we should be doing everything in our power to not give them a pretext to drag us in under the current legal code. If it reaches a point where they are outright targeting the right wing openly, we'll be mobilizing for war anyway. And I'm glad you get my point about strategy and tactics. The past century has made it blindingly obvious that modern war is driven by momentum and aggression. Fortifications and defensive posturing give the enemy the initiative which permits them to decide when, where, and how engagements happen. The failure to understand this is precisely why old school Republicans and moderate right wingers were repeatedly defeated. They were too obsessed over ethics and getting everything correct and it paralyzed them, permitting the left to push, and push without any real counter attack until now.

The thing is, so long as private transactions are still legal, they can't have a true gun registry. While there will be records for you buying XYZ guns, there's no proof that you have to still have them. That's part of why the democrats want so badly to "close the gun show loophole" because requiring private transactions to go through a licensed 3rd party would create de facto gun registries.

But as it is now, they can have 4473 forms saying you bought XYZ guns, but there's no proof you still have them. Of course, having you recorded as having bought a gun at some point would still put you on a list to check, but it wouldn't be a guarantee

Any gun is better than no gun. This isn't some car or computer to show off.

Well, I would just hope that enough people understand this. But I feel a lot of the public still buys into the 'moral high-ground' bullshit and will wait to take offense until it is already too late. It's a plus being able to say "I was acting in self-defense", but not so much so that its worth risking the loss of the war.

Don't forget in a martial law/disorganized chaos scenario, you aren't actually guaranteed your rights. They could decide to grab you because you are a potential threat due to your name being on the list. However, were talking about millions of names on that list.

Future Weapon called, faggit. They want their outdated information back. 6.5 grendel won the market game.

Agreed, that's what I meant. In a non-martial-law situation, gun-grabbers can't do jack shit to you because you can claim you sold them. And in a martial law situation, there's going to be so many fucking people on registries for them to go door to door against, and a huge portion of the police/army/reserves will (hopefully) refuse to comply with these orders (many claim they will refuse to comply). So it's really hard to say.

You're thinking about this in logical terms based in the semi-rational law and order world we live in now.

If there is a full on gun grabbing shitshow, you can be rest assured that there's going to be only the most hardcore leftist faggots running the show. Think Obama's little "civilian national security force" better equipped than the military" like he said in 2009.

As a reminder:

You think that this was just his idea? Hell, Bill Ayers and those weather underground faggots began planning the logistics for the extermination of around 30 million people. youtube.com/watch?v=VlN2t0oERHk

So just to throw it out there……….the excuse that "uh I sold it a few years ago" or "uh like there was this boating accident" isn't going to work. These will the most hardcore leftists running the shit then. Likely if they even think you're lying they'll kill you and your family right then and there.

As others have pointed out in the thread, you better start planning for that kind of shit. Trump isn't always going to be POTUS. He's likely the last (R) we're going to get before we get an unbreakable voting bloc of spics, niggers, and millennial commie faggots electing radical left wing freaks until one of them decides to go all Lenin during a crisis.

You're thinking about this in logical terms based in the semi-rational law and order world we live in now.

If there is a full on gun grabbing shitshow, you can be rest assured that there's going to be only the most hardcore leftist faggots running the show. Think Obama's little "civilian national security force" better equipped than the military" like he said in 2009.

As a reminder:

You think that this was just his idea? Hell, Bill Ayers and those weather underground faggots began planning the logistics for the extermination of around 30 million people. youtube.com/watch?v=VlN2t0oERHk

So just to throw it out there……….the excuse that "uh I sold it a few years ago" or "uh like there was this boating accident" isn't going to work. These will the most hardcore leftists running the shit then. Likely if they even think you're lying they'll kill you and your family right then and there.

As others have pointed out in the thread, you better start planning for that kind of shit. Trump isn't always going to be POTUS. He's likely the last (R) we're going to get before we get an unbreakable voting bloc of spics, niggers, and millennial commie faggots electing radical left wing freaks until one of them decides to go all Lenin during a crisis.

Whats the best beverage to make a molotov out of

Would love to hear where you're basing that info on.

gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/65grendel/
gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/68spc/
Most faggots here are extremely uninformed on the industry itself. This is why they are so reliant on /k/ lolbergs.

Also
You are better off having guns that shoot military adopted cartridges than actually buying them.
If you have the money, shoot whatever you like and leave a few guns that can use military ammo.

pic related

double poast, but its cool.
This is what we should be worried about. Trump was a godsend in that he will allow us to build numbers and acquire equipment in the calm before the storm. One only has to look at the birthrates of the non-whites and its obvious that Trump is likely the last conservative to win the WH. This coupled with those two old-as-fuck SCOTUS justices somehow outliving trump's term will force us to face to bloodshed.

I share this fear as well, however I will say this. The German high command opted to invade the Soviet Union prematurely due to this exact same reasoning. They allowed themselves to be goaded into action prematurely and as a context found themselves diplomatically isolated. There was actually a period of time in the early 1940s where the British and French were considering bombing Soviet oilfields in response to Soviet aggression. It was to the point where they had actually flown reconnaissance missions over these oil fields and were on the verge of dispatching the necessary aircraft. These plans were cut short by Germany ending the phony war with a swift and decisive defeat of France. Had they simply bided their time a diplomatic solution with the West might have been reached and a crusade to remove Communism by the West may have been a reality.

I'm not going to pretend I have a solution, nor will I fall prey to the "wait for Hitler" meme. My point is simply that while the time is fast approaching that we will have to act, I do not believe it has yet arrived. Too many people have been made complacent and comfortable by access to cheap food, electricity, water, and medical care. It has made them soft and docile, disinterested in engaging in any real conflict. We need these same people to fill out our ranks in the conflicts to come, like it or not we're an ideological core, we don't have the numbers to field an army ourselves. These people will not be in the streets and willing to take up arms until this rotten economic scheme has collapsed under its own weight. Only then will we be able to effect a true revolution, empty cupboards make soldiers in abundance.

My concern is that there's no way to know when the thing will collapse, or how it will, and it will hurt us as well. It could be decades from now, by which point it will be too late. It could be a few months from now, in which case we're still grossly under prepared.

It's a worrying situation to say the least.

$405.45 16" AR-15 with free-floating Keymod handguard with code "GIG EM" now through midnight.

groundzeroprecision.com/collections/featured/products/ground-zero-precision-tactical-and-sporting-rifle-tac-15b

But user, wouldn't there be a full on civil war by then? The moment "Uncle Sam" becomes "Uncle Charlie" and starts kicking in doors is the moment people like us, who've waited for such a moment start shooting back.

If the current left transforms into the Cheka, wouldn't current conservatives transform into Fascist as a result? No longer will we have to worry about being called fascists when literal communists are kicking in peoples doors.

THat's the total price shipped to FFL dealer. They have free shipping.

As a fellow NJ-user, I can confirm. It took 6 months for my permit to get through.

Get 5.45, its dirt cheap, you can get 1080rd cans for 250ish easily

Not sure what you're trying to say. Both calibers seem pretty well in-stock. The SPC actually has more vendors for it too…….so not sure what you mean by 6.5 winning the market game.

Looking online at the various 6.5 vs 6.8 threads on ARF seems to indicate that they're both pretty evenly match, according to internet faggots.

Which one has practice ammo as cheap as 5.56? Not the 6.8. Which one has non shitty steel cased ammo and is designed to max out the range of the AR? Not the 6.8. And if you dont know, 0.25 cent per round is pretty substational compare to 0.70 cent. And if your AR can't shoot steel case for practice, it is time to reflect on your purchase. And there are already AK chambered in 6.5, but since they aren't accurate…
Also
Still enjoy cuckservatism, I see. Gotta stave off the ebil nutzis. How can you still stomach that shithole?

Or you can cough up $100 more and use something american and therefore as ubiquitous as niggers in Detroit.
gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/556/

Probably. I know the area I'm in wouldn't be having that kind of shit go on. The local sheriff already declared he's literally an "Oath Keeper". The local Sheriff where my parents live, where most of the SHTF logistics is at, also said during a town hall meeting when people were scared that Obama was coming after the guns that "I can have 22 thousand members sworn and deputized overnight and patrolling our streets to prevent any of that from happening".

But mostly I'm thinking of the poor bastards that are going to be stuck behind enemy lines once the shitshow pops off. The ones in communities of hipster faggots who will report you as "that conservative racist who has a gadsen flag stick on his car! I bet he has guns!".

If the left turns into the Cheka, don't immediately assume the rights gonna go fash. Many hardcore conservatives are straight woke when it comes to Islam, commies, and others……..but the JQ is simply too far fucking ingrained into their brains. You seriously cannot understand how long it took me to break through that mental barrier myself, and I've been hardcore racist my whole life. The JQ brainwashing is truly a phenomenon that defies description. The only thing even remotely comparable is a fucking wizard spell. It's that powerful.

It actually isn't. You just have to be retarded. Reminder that the average hwite have between 90-110 so IQ. Not enough for better critical thinking on a massive scale. It is also the reason why chinks and gooks are usually more redpilled but lack good leadership.

I can't help but concur. The standard of living is still too high yet and we are, in fact, unprepared. We will also, as you outlined, have to walk a fine line between premature action and overripe action. I might argue, depending on the course of the trump presidency, the right time would be between 3 and 10 years.
Knowing that this short window of opportunity will be coming so soon is a little unsettling honestly.

While you 'wait for such a moment', you are being demographically replaced. They may never even have to resort to kicking in your door. Get past the 'moral high ground' bullshit and be prepared to go on the offense. We must take the initiative, not hand our enemies it.

These are the mudshit rebels right? That looks so sloppy, not even arabs would do that. Maybe niggers.

ARF usually has technical stuff I look for. Like the proper gas port size on a MK18 to run lower-powered .223. The metallurgical difference between Carpenter 158 vs Aeromet. Etc. Etc. I'm not going there to bond or build a community or whatever.

Anyway, I've never really gave 6.8 vs 6.5 much thought past what I thought previous user was talking about. If I was going to switch from my 556, I'd probably go 300BLK. But that's only because I dont have, nor want, any AKs.

nice blogpost. You're still a fag for thinking that 2k rounds is a stockpile. That is only enough for a few trips to the range. 20k+ is the beginnings of a stockpile.

smh tbh famala.
Even worse. What are you doing with your time and money, my man.

This. If you are serious about stockpiling, you will be looking at 2-3 guns of the same cartridge (that you use) and literal pallets of ammo.
All of which will be lost in a tragic boating accident, of course.

I believe they are Filipino Islamic rebels.
Abysmal, amirite?

I've known some really smart motherfuckers that simply have a hard time wrapping their brains around the JQ.

I think you underestimate the fucking decades upon decades of kike brainwashing there is. Deductive reasoning doesn't mean shit when your higher cognitive functions are literally programmed to reject information counter to the narrative you've been hearing your whole life. It's called brainwashing for a reason.

To break it you have to almost fucking immerse yourself in red-pilled stuff, then have it tickling the back of your brain when you start to see "cohencidences" all around you — just like you saw on /pol or wherever. For the casual racist, it simply isn't enough.

My old man was hip to the JQ simply because he was old school Catholic, and back in the 50s those priests and nuns continually drilled it into his head that Jews are the Christ-killers. It was well known back then, way before the kikes had completely fucked up our education and continually harped on the 66 gorgillion jews turned into soap by the one-balled meth addicted vegetarian faggot called "hitler".

KENNY NO

After you

LOL. adjustable gas blocks are fucking retarded, IMO. I have stockpiled legions of combat guns now. Don't need a fucking adjustable gas block. An H2 or H3 buffer will run pretty much anything reliably.

And I said IF i was to pick another caliber. Jesus, why are you sperging out so hard over stuff that literally doesn't matter?

The way that man talks gets to me every time.

…Nice!

Non-chrome (or anything) lined barrel. Next……..

Still ridiculously cheap though.

T>>10035444
Not playing vidya games where you can wipe players regardless of skill because bought some power bullshit that fundamentally makes it so that people of the same skill level will be able to wipe the floor with people who do not pay to play. Witch guess what happened to the Zulu. Being better armed being a major factor through out history beyond skill or training. Being the major difference in armed conflicts.

Regardless who the Fuck not is going to do anything but join the local/start the local militia when shit hits the fan? Why the Fuck do you have to worry about clearing buildings? The rope will happen when you get the common man behind you. Where you get to sige those kikes. So going room by room is no longer an issue. All you have to worry about until then is defending your domain. So get your rifus and neighbors and defend the hood.

That's fine, you can wait. But this war won't be won by sitting around waiting for them to commit a great enough 'injustice' that may not come in the first place.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if leftists are so spooked about nazi trump supporters they've started buying guns for the first time ever. 'First time buyers'.

A successful campaign cannot be had without an offensive element to it.
It is imperative that people do train in offensive tactics and strategy.
You're at risk of sounding like a shill right about now.

No. Eventually you're going to have to root them out. So yeah, establish your base of operations first, but realize the giga kikes are more than likely going to be sitting in their underground bunkers in New Zealand. You're going to have to find the ones left over. It isn't just going to happen like magic. You're going to have to be the one to implement the purge.

Otherwise, the kikes will blend in with the whites and do what they've always done. "Oy ve—-I mean, oh no! fellow white people! We need to understand what caused this mess in the first place, and that was [insert bullshit kike lies that lead away from them]. Therefore we have to do [insert kike trap]."

5% of white gun owners is easily like 3+ million people.

Doesn't really matter that much. You'd havve to shoot 10,000 rounds before it'll matter. Unless you have a lot of dough to spare.

Online Gun Store CSA here, Our sales dropped for three weeks after the election, then spiked back up where they were at pre-election levels, and haven't dropped back down since.

They are. I work in the gun industry in NC. Pre-election all the rednecks were panicking and buying up all the funs and ammo. After the election all the libshits started lining up.

Oh yea. There are countless stories of fucking libshit leftists and hipster faggots buying "their first gun" now. Usually at most it's some generic glock that they'll never train with or take out of the case.

I was kinda coming from the corrosion resistance aspect. ONE of the reasons the M16 performed so poorly in Nam was the fact that the barrel and chamber were not chrome lined as per spec by Eugene Stoner. The other had to do with ammo/powder fuckups, but that's another story.

Chrome lined barrels aren't without their drawbacks though. They'll never shoot as accurate as a regular chrome moly steel barrel. Chrome can't be applied evenly even with our best technology and the small deviation in the thickness of the lining will adversely affect accuracy.

Welcome to Australia.

1 - that's a myth. Nowadays modern chrome plating techniques are much more able to deposite chrome inside bores in an even and consistent manner.

2 - Unless you're trying to win a precision rifle competition involving extreme ranges, it's not going to make a difference that's in any way applicable.

A combat rifle needs to be at least chrome lined. Nitriding/Melonite/ION BOND/etc are also processes that keep the barrel from corroding in austere environments.

The bolt and barrel are the two things that need to be uncompromised on regarding corrosion (for the barrel). You can skimp on a lot of other stuff, but those two components need to not be. But what do I know? I was just a Infantry Squad leader for 5 years in the Marines…….

The ammo/powder situation was more of a logistical/supply issue than anything else.

If he's pocking between 5.45 and some 6mm variant, id go with the 5.45

If you want the straight dope, watch this. It's the most comprehensive overview of the failings of the M16 in Nam I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLYLkrethQA

>>>/oven/

Are you sure you're on the right board?

It's obvious you've never cleared rooms. That thing would be a masterpiece for home defense, even street fighting.

Anybody who has cleared rooms with an m16 can tell you how stupid that shit is.

Holy shit all the gun stores were banking on Hillary winning, they can't give away their ARs fast enough.
cdnnsports.com/dpms-oracle-ar15-5-56-custom-package.html
cdnnsports.com/bushmaster-xm15-556-standard-patrolman-carbine.html

Loads of gun companies are doing mail in rebates too. Now is a great time to start stocking up on AR guns/parts

C'mon, step it up!

I remember those days on /k/… a hermetically sealed container, a "boating accident," and a cache of guns innawoods.

I miss the simpler times when it was simply the gubbamint

While true. I don't think any of them were "banking" on HRC winning. They just anticipated it.

Pretty sure they figured they'd get a large surge in sales………then the democrat constitutional-fucking machine would spring to life and basically outlaw any guns they would manufacture.

I swear to God when there's another gun scare and there's a bunch of fucking faggots on here crying about not having a gun I will straight lose my mind. You stupid cunts have absolutely the keys to the kingdom now. Everything is available and everything is at rock bottom prices. If you don't snap up a weapon now, you literally deserve to get raped to death by a feral pack of niggers.

switching to pc for drunk posting (that i usually do not do but tonight has been bad)

Muh offensive, muh have to root them out. you have to save your people and establish within them the desire to be sovereign over themselves. thats all you have to do. the kikes live off of (invirtue? vice? best i'm getting is vice but for the rest of this i'm using sin/vice in an agnostic seance of the word) the complete opposite of honesty of duty honor they abandon virtue or rather curse those that uphold it. they condemn and make a rats nests in society that they may practice their many vices within. they condemn the honest for they lie they make excuses and introduce those excuses of why men may then why men should lie. that they may swindle and cheat well mainly just swindle by the ways in which jews do and when they are caught they will say that they are no better or worse than men of their age, Ignoring the fact that they made them that way (or at least made them be perceived that way) they destroy the foundations of the society the family THE CONCEPT OF KIN That they will not be hounded down to the last for their crimes against your kin, your people. They made it so you do not care about your sisters that are swindled or twisted to the bastardized ideology of equality. your cousins you will abandon your fathers and uncles your will abandon because "they made it this way" "they did not rize up" but if you talk with them (or other members of their generation you will realize that many stood aside for the sake of their children "don't rock the boat" you can only assume that your own kin mad a similar short sited but still "virtuous" response again with "the spirit of the times" in the morality of the times that is completely fabricated by the jew. ALL that is needed is for ONE NATION OF WHITES to stand up and say FUCK OFF KIKE and to survive to prosperity free from their yoke. to out strip all other nations and show them the way. THIS IS WHY GERMANY HAD TO FALL. THIS IS WHY YOU WHERE TAUGHT HOW THE JEWS DESERVED INTEREST IN SCHOOL. (muh risk)

ALL YOU NEED TO BEAT THE JEW IS TO SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR KIN

What The fuck they going to do Firebomb Montana? Germany for the second/(third?) (well we never made it to Germany proper the firs time so…) time? they are a paper tiger, do not worry about the us crushing you worry about how they will justify it. all we need to win is to destroy the will for white nations to crush us.(witch the jews have already done threw demoralization thank a kike for the next holocaust will ya) then we can rise if only we preserve ourselves. we do not need to raid new zeland and the ones who are left will not have what is necessary to sustain themselves past a few weeks of hunger. what are the kikes going to build an armada from new fucking zeland? are they going to invade? with what an army of kikes/abbos? they need whites to kill whites and they pray that war will not come that our nations will fall "quietly" before we resist.
THEY PRAY THAT WE WILL DIE WILLINGLY DISARMED TO THEIR HOARDS OF SHITSKINS. THAT IS ALL WE HAVE TO DO TO WIN. IS ENDURE THIS DARK NIGHT.

The bunkers the holes they hide in is nothing compared to how they have burrowed into our brethren minds like ticks, all we need is a fever, a flood to break the conditioning to get people to not hang every nigger but to just DEFEND THEMSELVES. to return the concept of freedom not to the right to be a degenerate but to be SOVEREIGN OVER ONES SELF. there is a reason the kike fears the samurai there is a reason he hides old cowboy movies the concept of sovereignty over ones self must not be tide to a word that man may "abandon" this concept that Duty may also be abandoned. that you YES YOU STILL BEAR THE MARK OF THE BEAST FOR YOU HAVE ABANDONED YOUR FAMILY YOU BEAR NOT DUTY BUT HATRED you do love your neighbor your kin you simply hate the kikes for what they have(((taken)))from you.

continued

back to topic the idea that we need to kick down doors and root them out is nonsence they will not fight us themselves (it is not in their nature) all we have to do is meme FUCK OF KIKE to refuse contracts that they have been a part of BECAUSE THEY LACK HONOR & HONESTY Threw omission of the truth or strait out lies. you dont have to kill them they will starve the moment you prevent their swindleing & "rob" them of their rights to swindle and their ill gotten gains. wealth does not exist in the banks but in the field and factory. rob them of the dead and they will starve or flee.

Man, that's some next level autistic screeching right there. Wew.

Why has the jewe bounced back time and time again if not thew the merciful goy? they know the moment we burn the banks and refuse to barrow from them that they are done. you don't need paper or gold to live but food and community. WHAT HAVE THE JEWS BEN TRYING TO DESTROY MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE? endure and you children can watch them starve to death getting raped by their pet apes.

Dude go sit in the drunk tank and detox. Then come back when you're ready to actually make sense. Fucking sperg.

This. It wasn't made for porch-monkeys. It was made so that one could, if in a pinch afford to be able to defend oneself from said porch-monkeys. But, you how it goes when there is something that is cheap and it works.

I feel sorry for the people at hi-point. For the price, those guns are built like tanks and are reasonably accurate. I watched the vids. If I were a poor-fag, there are few other choices I would go for.

It shoots. It can withstand rough treatment. It is a good melee weapon. All for a almost no more than the mid-200's.

I smile at the thought

You can get into an AR at about $400 these days. I've seen that ruger ar-556 at $475.
Right now, these are the best prices I've ever seen. Building a rifle is even better. Ive seen stripped lowers at $25. $30 with integrated trigger guard. $500 gets you sights, mags, a free floated melonited barrel, mlok or keymod handguard, magpul furniture. this shit would have been well over $1000 a couple years ago.
There is no excuse to be unarmed. $169 for a 10/22 right now. This is a gun that everyone should own.

For $1000 you could have a 22 rifle, 9mm pistol, 5.56 AR, and a 12ga pump.

gun.deals/
wikiarms.com/
palmettostatearmory.com/
targetsportsusa.com/ ←free shipping on bulk ammo

are u a fucking retard or FBI?

got any tips? advice? suggestions?

The only downside to a Hi-point is the single stack magazines. The warranty deal on them is probably the best on the market though.

thanks for that pdf

You're talking about an X-Ray Fluorescence spectrometer. Those things have to be pushed right up against the metal in order to read the material type. They'd likely use some sonar radar to penetrate the walls and foundation to look for rifle shaped metal objects, but like says, you've already fucked up bad by that point and no rifle in the wall will help you.

I own 2 10/22s, two shotguns, 2 1911s, and a winchester 30-30 but I don't know dick about ARs or the first place to start when buying one whole or in parts. I'd be ok with buying the parts and assembling but I have no idea which parts to buy and what's a good price and what isn't. I hate to ask but is there any way you could itemize the AR parts for the $500 pricetag you mentioned? I was looking at this one but it's almost $900: palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-classic-a2-rifle.html

I have noticed a dramatic up tick in the amount of people, women particularly learning to shoot at my local range. This has been happening for the last 8 - 12 months and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down. You can pick them too, they have a completley different look about them, they are generally scared of firearms yet turn up and force themselves through safety and handling courses.

2 years ago our attrition rate was around 80%, it is somewhere around 5% now.

Nah, I mean stuff like this: thefreethoughtproject.com/police-x-ray-guns-detect-drugs-guns-car/

I say "metal detector" because even though it's Xray, the way it's being used is inherently similar. Unconfirmed rumor based on anecdotal evidence is that they're already deployed in DC metro area.

Fugg. Wonder how many cops with cancer and miscarriages will be caused from this tech. Just for driving down the fucking street.

>palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-classic-a2-rifle.html

That's really "expensive" for what you can get right now from the same vendor.

This complete lower from PSA is $140 and will function perfectly: palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-blem-lower-classic-edition-no-magazine.html

There are the cheap "PTAC" uppers on Palmetto, but the PTAC brand doesn't have a chrome lined barrel. And that's a no-go if you really want to have something semi-reliable for life/liberty/property protection.

You'll need at least a Nitrided or Chrome lined barrel and chamber. For $250 Here is a very decent mid-length gas system Nitrided upper complete with BCG and charging handle palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-8-nitride-freedom-upper-with-bcg-charging-handle-516445741.html

Total Price: $390

That's a hell of a good price for what you're getting. And Robski of AK Operators Union YouTube channel just torture tested a PSA base model and it performed well for 5000 rounds.

One more thing I forgot to add is that you can add a detachable carry handle rear sight. Or any rear sight of your choice and you'll have a fully functional and capable rifle. Similar to pic attached.

What is the extremely popular size of the bullets?

.22 ,9mm, .223 are the most popular. Not the best but they are the cheapest most widely available.

Well, we can deliberate when it is the best time to prank our local city infrastructure and help push the rotting system over the edge. But for now, the least you can do is help disseminate propaganda in your community. There is no excuse for inactivity. If you can disseminate propaganda, why aren't you doing so?

Cheap is good. Cheap means plentiful. War is a battle of purses as much as it is a battle of will.

How many do I need to make them to sell them?

haha. jesus christ. user from china wants to know how many burrets he needs to make to sell them.

I am Strayan.

Making common cartridges is a waste of money because they are so cheap to buy. You want to make less common calibers and sell them for cheap like 44.mag and .357 mag for leverguns.

Norinco is probably the only China guo brand I'd trust.

Okay then is there a gun engineering course? I want to hire a mil northern yanks across the rural communities.

Unless you're a major manufacturer, you're not going to sell them in any amount to make good money.

How old are you? "gun engineering course"? "Mil northern yanks"?

Wolf Gold is what I run in my battle beaters. Says .223 but is loaded to 55gr 5.56 specs and pressures. From……….Taiwan I believe. Cheap as shit.

If you're in auscuckistan you can get a license and own a revolver rifle on the most basic license.

Revolver rifle in stainless steel is actually quite a good gun best shit an aussie can get. Also there are already many gun manufactures in auscuckistan.

I make about $800 a month and I cover all my own bills and food expenses. I have four firearms and at least 200 rounds of ammunition for each of them. You have no excuse.

But for you, and for everyone else in general, I'll do an info dump when I get to my computer.

gunsmith education

million Americans living in the northern USA.

Is it diffucult to start a gun manufacturer?

You have interest in becoming a gun manufacturer? Whereabouts do you live? Country, state? Just general area?

(checked)
Yes. Queensland and somewhere far from brisbane.

Nothing is difficult. People in Afghanistan/Pakistan make guns with simple hand tools and they have two digit I.Q's so you should be able to cobble something together.

==(Checked)==
Ah, well. I was hoping I could help you in person, but alas.

Post a burner email(one you dont mond having on the internet, mail.com is a good site for burner emails) and I can send you gunsmithing videos and manuals.

Afgan is a corrupted place and they don't need to fill out a load of paperworks? I hate red tapes but I doubt it is easy to start a gun manufacturer in Aussie but I would be wrong hence the reason I asked.

Please tell me the links, thank mate.

Just like starting any other business.

I have a lot of it on a hard drive separate from my computer. It's in a copy of the ar/k/ I picked up a year or so ago. Do you have a disposable email I can send to?

You're literally on fucking /pol looking for info (instead of Jewgle) and talking to someone who wants you to post shit that could lead back to you in some way. In Oz. Looking to start "gun manufacturing". Doesn't know popular cartridges. Doesn't know the word 'gunsmithing'. Wants to hire "mil northern yanks".

I swear, statistically speaking I knew I was bound to see someone from the back end of the bell curve eventually, but I didn't think they'd be this dumb. You gotta be chink. Or alphabet. Or some brain fried druggie.

I was wondering when someone was going to say something. It wasn't even subtle the guy made a spelling mistake in every post and I've been reading his posts in a ogre voice in my mind.

I'm thinking drugs.

Okay thank.

Sadly I don't have enough space on my computer so I need to buy the hard drives but thank for the nice offer though. ;_;

Please forgive my bad english and I am deaf.

I'm thinking chink.

The chinks have been hitting up popular YouTube gun channel owners looking for weapon specs (glock blueprints, rifle milspecs, etc) recently. So they can "do the Asian Jew" and fucking steal intellectual property and counterfeit shit to sell. Probably putting cheap pig-metal glock parts as a fly by night Amazon vendor that'll sell you a $20 glock parts kit that'll break after 100 rounds and will steal your CC info if you're stupid enough to give it out.

Do the words "meat cuck" mean anything to you?

If my mind is chinkish then I would hire Moldovans to make them and suppress the wage growth purposefully. Chinks doesn't give a shit about the treatment of workers. Have you effin'g seen a video of their treatment toward the chinks in chinkland?

How is that relate to gun thing in anyway?

(((They))) don't want to stop it, au contraire mon ami.
When you have a bunker and a want to reduce the populations that would take your power, you merely set them against one another and watch the ensuing carnage from safety. You might even let out a few chuckles.

While I agree with the idea of being armed and ready at all times, I have to agree with this.

Our enemies don't want to prevent a war, they want to incite one. The idea is to divide and conquer. After all, how can the world stand against Israel while the world is torn apart by hundreds of civil wars and thousands of poinless small-scale feuds and battles?

I am going to bed so have a g'nite mate.

info dump

In chaos there is opportunity. For both sides. Which is why they want a war on THEIR terms.

The two ideas are a slow slide into tyranny and eventual perpetual servitude. That is very realistically achievable with political and ethnographic demographic shifts. However it takes a LONG time and these Jews and shabbos goy aren't that patient anymore.

There is more for them to gain all at once by inciting war and civil strife. The goal for them of course is to keep it contained. To bring the water to a rolling boil instead of having it spill out the side of the pot.

The RIGHT war for them could get them more in a few years than centuries of what they could achieve slowly manipulating things behind the scenes. WWII has proven that. The kikes have achieved more after WWII than in all the previous centuries combined.

Right now many of their manipulations are in danger of completely detonating and becoming uncontrollable. Which is why I suspect they desperately want a war to "phase shift" the world into a new paradigm that they completely control. They need the right person to take the fall and the right person to be in charge to not obstruct and play ball.

I suspect that the election of Trump may have given them what they want. A fall guy to blame…..while they get the next commie like HRC elected so they can have them swoop in and give them total control. Crash the economy and start WWIII at the end of Trumps term……and have some commie like HRC already elected and waiting to assume office ready to implement operation global kikery on Jan 20th.

Meh I guess I got a few I can throw in there.

I live in Charlotte. Hyatt Guns is trash. Hell even Cabelas has more guns and better prices.

This is what I was going to post! Thanks, user!

I'll post something different, then. By the way, do you have a source on the UK bit?

Now if we can get the feds to strike down gun restrictions in places like NY, CA, MD, ect

The NRA is generally pretty good about strategically striking down stupid gun restrictions where they can. They were a big part of why Trump got elected, and they've protected pigeon shoots in my state numerous times. Might I suggest you contact them?

You need to find somebody who isn't retarded for your propaganda user.

What are you on about, (((1)))?

Sorry I didn't know you were also a noguns retard my bad.

Filtered.

Yeah you're noguns as fuck.

Make some noise. Write to your senator. Tweet it at Trump.

Expect even more attacks soon. Special offer: one attack per month in any low-armed or non-armed area.

That version is maliciously edited, here is what he actually said (he posted in a crappy forum run by idiots, which have since deleted the thread):

shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-survival-q-a-living-through-shtf-in-the-middle-of-a-war-zone_10252011

Come at me fag

|
|>
|

Concealed carry permits are through the roof as well, real Americans are not fucking around. Hell I've bought a full kit, and so have most men that I know.

The UK pic is retarded and you should be ashamed for posting that shit. Those guns are fucking cucked and you will be fucked hard by people with real semi auto rifles or worse, military rifles.

Enjoy an overgassed gun. I just want to help people get the best milage out of their guns.
Nice work telling them to never buy a barrel or BCG that isn't lined or coated. That shit is vital for ANY gun. In fact, for all of you faggots, if your guns aren't corrosion resistant, stop buying chink hentai and save money to go apply new finishes for all of your things that can be.

It is stupid and fucking misleading, retard. It is better to tell them to man up and ask the farmers to give them their buried SLR and Enfields rather than those bullshit.

good place for guys to start who didnt serve in the infantry.

Man, you've been spending this entire thread sperging out like the retarded little kike you are and you're showing no signs of stopping.

Something is better than nothing, herr Juden. If you can't get anything better than a revolver, get a revolver at least. And then have it 'stolen' from you after you've stockpiled at least 1k rounds of ammunition. Stolen by a mud, of course.

most people with nice expensive weapons just serve as a free upgrade to poor people with more resolve.

Is your vocabulary limited to 50 words, subhuman?
You are posting shitty, outdated infographics with chink tier grammar you don't even understand nor have read. Not to mention accusing me of being a kike. Why don't you fuck right off, retard?

What about the gauges and AMMO that matter? Like slugs and 00 military buck?

Oh wow. A glorified 10/22. Nice.
Totally not cucked. Same for the AK.

Same as above. Good fucking luck doing combat with that.

That isn't a handgun anymore, shitbird.

From that list, only the bolt rifles and handguns (assuming you know how to saw off a barrel correctly) are worth a damn.

Piss off, crooked teeth piece of shit. anglos are fucking scum.

Filtered.

Brits: Ignore the schizoid kike. Get whatever you can get your hands on. Your country is in a horrible situation with weapons rights and self defense, but if and when shit hits the fan something is ALWAYS better than nothing. If nothing else, you'll have something to an hero yourself and your loved ones with before the muds can rape and enslave you.

Godspeed.

Why do subhumans never learn?

Keep telling people to rise up with toy guns, so even niggers gangs can outmanuever and surpress them, sperg. Totally don't bother finding real weapon of war that can give you a chance!

Get fucked, demoralization shill.

You are the even more mentally challenged than the faggot above you, which is something.

Charlies and Mudshits were all armed with at least AK clones and various small arms. Not to mention the SVD, which at the time of it's debut, the most advanced DMR on the planet. Well, it was the first, but the point remains.
And no, their AKs werent "scavenged". They were supplied directly by the Comblocs and China.
But what do I know, please, continue to poison Europeans with your ignorance so they can charge like the polish retards into MG nests back in 1944.

Oh, and they also had real weapons of war, such as high explosive, proper .50 cal MGs and rocket launchers.

At least I can into English gooder than you, faggatron. ;^)

You must excuse me then, if my mothertounge isn't a globalist shit language used by forces that tried to destroy Europe since the last 100 years.

Are you retarded? I literally said it in post
Sounds to me like you're nothing but a range faggot who's never had to actually use his weapon to kill people. A MK18 with H2 or H3 buffer isn't overgassed. What? you think these guns fucking fell apart before the invention of "muh adjustable gas block?". Your goddamn barrel will wear out before you'll be able to tell the difference. Especially if you got a midlength gas system.

Again, retard, go back to sucking cock on COD forums and reading stupid shit on the internet.

Hey man, thanks I appreciate it. Just bought a sizable book on the AR platform, I'm going to learn up a bit before I commit to buying anything.

Spinta Precision has a sale on .223/.223 Wylde/5.56 Nitrided barrels. I picked up a NATO profile barrel for $75. 16" threaded.

And so we wait, ever vigilant. I simply pray that when the time is right we act with all due courage and wisdom.

Shoot the damned cops. The mayors, etc etc.

I was curious so I checked it out.

I see a lot of parkerized, but none that are nitrided. Parkerized barrels have no treatment applied to the inside. They are not lined with anything.

If you haven't bought it already, I'd take a look at something with at least a nitrided finish —- nitrided barrels are inside and outside treated.

He's COINTELPRO, ignore him.

don't ever do illegal things tbh

wew.

This isn't your stalker mod, Holla Forums.

And this is where you lose any semblance of a point you may have ever had. Oven yourself.

Oh, user…

2nd here for the Pardner Pump. They're built like tanks and can still take most 870 accessories

Almost anyone who knows me would be surprised at this, but on the night of the election I was faced with the obligation to become a vigilante for the republic in the event that Hillary won.

My plan was to buy guns and ammo, drop to the deep web to find good dox and hit lists on deep state actors and (((media owners))). It's disappointing to me that more people haven't gone commando on the true enemies of our republic and our people.

Looking back though, I probably would have chickened out, or got too depressed to go through with it.

NRA offers self-defense insurance. $167 for a year's coverage, up to $100,000. Yes, you have to be a member.

literally the only way to make kebabperating good

Too many noguns and newfags giving advice here. Don't buy 9mm & .223 systems for DOTR; you'll be able to pick them up off a dead zogbot for nothing but you can't really count on that for resupply because sabotaging arms & ammo is S.O.P. Their issued FMJ 9mm & 223 ammo sucks donkey balls anyhow. You get to pick your arms as a militia man so choose something better than the jew bean counter/affirmative action calibers for a start. A 308 soft point will put a fist-sized exit hole in anything and you can get them everywhere. Non-magnum handguns do not have enough energy to expand hollow points -AND- continue to penetrate bones like sternums, spines, teeth, jaws, and skulls reliably, despite what the advertisers tell you. It is physically impossible, especially given the 12 inches of spaced armor blubber around the average zogbot. Everything you need to hit is sitting behind bone. A large hard cast flat-nose bullet would give you a bone crushing capability with a good sized hole in a non-magnum cartridge (e.i. .45ACP-specifically designed to kill rampaging shitskins and available in high capacity sidearms). A full power magnum revolver is not a bad choice of a sidearm either if you can manage it. Don't go into the race war with the kike mentality of doing everything the absolute cheapest way possible. That kind of thinking will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. This is the moment of glory you were born for. Prioritize accordingly.

While I'd personally love to follow your advice, I simply cannot afford to. I have to do the cheapest, most reliable thing possible. Do you have any tips for someone with a very low budget?

Only a matter of time before the bigger caliber fanboys showed up.

Fancy .223 ammo will perform fairly well and it is very light. But in saying that it'd be nice to have an AR-10 as well as an AR-15 but I'd be getting the AR-15 first.

What do you think about pistol calibre carbines?

What a supremely dumb faggot

556 has killed plenty of shitskins, gooks, and misc "POC" around the world. 9mm has killed more niggers than FEMA and crack combined.

Don't let some idiot trying to call people a kike for using 556 or 9mm sway your opinion. Use your brain. They're man killers for sure. Anyone who has EVER held a goddamn gun as a professional man killer will tell you this moron is brain dead.

Buy and AR. Buy 556. Buy a Glock. Buy 9mm. Train with it. COD larping faggots who's only experience opr8ing is in their mom's basement trying to eat tendies and dew —-or D&C kikes trying to sow misinformation —- have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

Sell your blood. I'm not kidding. There was a pizza delivery guy that dumped a whole mag of 9mm into a nigger trying to kill him and hit with every round. Nigger buck then calmly walked to the ambulance. 45acp & 308 are minimum calibers to kill shitskins at moderate distances. Going long range means scopes which is a whole 'nother expense. Then you need armor, gas masks, boots, night vision, radios, vehicle. You are a soldier. A CETME and 1911 would be were I would start if I were you.

any other expensive-as-fuck cartridges you'd like to shill for?

Too many noguns and newfags giving advice here. Don't buy 9mm & .223 systems for DOTR; you'll be able to pick them up off a dead zogbot for nothing but you can't really count on that for resupply because sabotaging arms & ammo is S.O.P. Their issued FMJ 9mm & 223 ammo sucks donkey balls anyhow. You get to pick your arms as a militia man so choose something better than the jew bean counter/affirmative action calibers for a start. A 308 soft point will put a fist-sized exit hole in anything and you can get them everywhere. Non-magnum handguns do not have enough energy to expand hollow points -AND- continue to penetrate bones like sternums, spines, teeth, jaws, and skulls reliably, despite what the advertisers tell you. It is physically impossible, especially given the 12 inches of spaced armor blubber around the average zogbot. Everything you need to hit is sitting behind bone. A large hard cast flat-nose bullet would give you a bone crushing capability with a good sized hole in a non-magnum cartridge (e.i. .45ACP-specifically designed to kill rampaging shitskins and available in high capacity sidearms). A full power magnum revolver is not a bad choice of a sidearm either if you can manage it. Don't go into the race war with the kike mentality of doing everything the absolute cheapest way possible. That kind of thinking will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. This is the moment of glory you were born for. Prioritize accordingly.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:59:42 15352b No.10042553>>10042622

While I'd personally love to follow your advice, I simply cannot afford to. I have to do the cheapest, most reliable thing possible. Do you have any tips for someone with a very low budget?

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:07:15 f9d746 No.10042618

Only a matter of time before the bigger caliber fanboys showed up.
Fancy .223 ammo will perform fairly well and it is very light. But in saying that it'd be nice to have an AR-10 as well as an AR-15 but I'd be getting the AR-15 first.
What do you think about pistol calibre carbines?

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:07:43 386d94 No.10042622

What a supremely dumb faggot
556 has killed plenty of shitskins, gooks, and misc "POC" around the world. 9mm has killed more niggers than FEMA and crack combined.
Don't let some idiot trying to call people a kike for using 556 or 9mm sway your opinion. Use your brain. They're man killers for sure. Anyone who has EVER held a goddamn gun as a professional man killer will tell you this moron is brain dead.
Buy and AR. Buy 556. Buy a Glock. Buy 9mm. Train with it. COD larping faggots who's only experience opr8ing is in their mom's basement t ==Alert. Alert. Gay sex. Gay sex.== rying to eat tendies and dew —-or D&C kikes trying to sow misinformation —- have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:09:37 7d66df No.10042640

Sell your blood. I'm not kidding. There was a pizza delivery guy that dumped a whole mag of 9mm into a nigger trying to kill him and hit with every round. Nigger buck then calmly walked to the ambulance. 45acp & 308 are minimum calibers to kill shitskins at moderate distances. Going long range means scopes which is a whole 'nother expense. Then you need

meant for

Pistol caliber carbines are like a last ditch weapon. Fun to have around, but even the mil has moved away from them. Only reason civ police still use is the myth/dogma/lawyers
of "over penetration" from center fire rifle cartridges.

Hahaha. Ok dude. You're clearly confusing shot placement and the overall pistol round vs rifle round dynamic.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ANONS NEEDS TO WATCH THIS

… Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with . 45acp will be blocked by any armor worth buying, just like 9mm, though blackout is pretty good at defeating armor.

If you are scrounging ammo from dead zogbots, you are not getting the good stuff but shitty cheap non-match FMJ. The 45 and 308 were the zogbot calibers back in the day before the kikes took complete control of the military industrial complex, remember? They are the smallest/cheapest calibers that can reliably kill a subhuman -instantly- in one hit rather than a few minutes or hours after you shoot them. Huge fucking difference between a fatal wound and dropping the S.O.B. dead before he can pull the trigger on you. Relying on multiple hits to drop a target is the ultimate in retardation. A soldier's job is to put fire on the target. That job being done, the weapon+ammo system should kill the target. You are lucky to get one good hit in a firefight. If you are setting an ambush, you get to choose how to start things but the shoe will be on the other foot too. Anybody here want to -HAVE- to score multiple hits on the same target after being taken by surprise from several different angles?

I was a part time fixer for unaffiliated gangsters back in the day and have lived in nigger ghettos for a third of a century now. Never seen someone shot with a 45 and live. It might happen somewhere but I've never seen it. All died were they stood. MAC-10 victims look like someone dropped their spaghetti on top of someone's shoes. Many people are killed in the Garden State with a silenced 22lr but all shot behind with surprise and precision: not a fair fight. A hat pin can kill the strongest man if he does not get to a doctor. Does not make it a good weapon. HUGE difference between an ultimately fatal wound and instant kill by penetrating bone to reach spine/brain.

38 cent a round Tula soft point which work 100% in CETME/G3/HK91. 45ACP hardcast can be made for about 20 cent a round but some 1911s need to be modded to work with them 100%.

Jesus Christ the LARPING and misinformation.

PCCs are toy or training tools if you shoot a lot. I think using them as training tools is counter productive. Use your pistol ammo in a pistol but since we know zog is packing mostly 223-range them with 308 or better and train for longest range encounter you can.

Lot of these 9mm/223 shills are low-level zogbots and the people that worship them. Their (non)thinking is that "Ol' (((Uncle Sam))) would never send our goys into battle with substandard equipment." Of course the kikes would! The M16/223 combo was designed to kill American soldiers more than the gooks and sandniggers we pretended to fight with them. If zog is really in trouble, they'll drop nukes, just ask the japs. So small arms are just for their fake pretend wars. As soon the kikes got into the committees, they started their machinations. Light-weight guns and ammo saves the jew money because every tax dollar was by then, a dollar that could go directly into a kike's pocket. Smaller calibers and lighter guns means that the kikes could float the idea of female soldiers like Reality Winner. A woman can't even cock a CETME/G3 let alone lug one around. Even with fancy bullets, 223 can't get anywhere near a FMJ 308.

Also, THV bullets can be made on any lathe and punch through all soft armor.

If I am a shill, why am I telling White militiamen to pack MORE POWERFUL weapons for the race war? You kikes don't even bother to make any sense at all before you spout off. Must be a deep-seated part of hebrew culture to use simple turnabout and name calling in place of reason arguments. That 75 IQ is catching up with you.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone who knows less about more shit than this user. The level of stupidity is simply staggering and only rivaled by the sheer ridiculousness of the LARPing nonsense he peddles. Its like listening to some fucking backboard weeb talk about grorious Nippon steel katana bullshit.

Because you're an idiot of the highest caliber of you think you need soft tipped .308 match ammo out of a goddamn CETME to kill people effectively. Mother of God you're like the dumbest faggot on here. Don't know shit about ambushes. Don't know shit about tactics or even have the basic sense of modern warfare mindset. I mean for fucks sake I keep expecting you to drop the "muh one shot One kill" nonsense.

Its pretty clear you have absolutely NO clue what you're talking about whatsoever and haven't the faintest idea of what it takes to actually kill people effectively. Playing too many video games and snorting too much fucking adderall.

jewish drivel spills out of your keyboard and you make no sense. Why would I want White militiamen to pack MORE POWERFUL weapons if I am a jew shill? I can only wager a guess that in kike culture, it does not matter if what you are saying make no sense at all because you are a bunch of inbred arabs with a bee in your bonnet.

Yeah, 308 hollow points can't kill anything? You kikes are fucking retarded. Looks like zog might be switching back to 308: thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/06/03/breaking-us-army-releases-rfi-new-7-62mm-interim-combat-service-rifle/

I'm not saying you're a jew shill;. Just a goddamn nogunz/noskillz fucking clueless idiot which, judging from your responses, has like zero reading comprehension skill and who LARPS as a "muh part time fixer for gangs".

Seriously you sound like a fucking teenager who's balls haven't even dropped yet. It's so glaringly obvious you've read WAY too many bullshit novels and don't know, well, really anything except "oh uh…….pack around a heavy as shit rifle and carry a super duper duke-nukem magnum raoundz becuz that's the only way you're gunna kill neegers! — Only muh Zog bots would ever carry anything lightweight and more ammo allowing them to put more rounds downrange and on target!!".

Again, fucking clown who is completely stuck on stupid. Keep doubling down on your nonsense, faggot. Go take some more adderall and play with your little fidget spinner you LARPING idiot. Or are you on another "hit" for a gang member again??? Hahahahahaahaha

Anyway all the older gents always swear by .308 and their lever guns .44mag ECT they just really don't trust .223 and think it is a passing fad (they also have money for bigger calibres and like to hand load). I like .223 because it is cheap and goes in AR's … also if I outgrow .223 and want more bang I can just get an AR-10 or a .308 upper and then I'll still be good with the system I know about using.

USCCA is also good

He's a pretty obvious shill imo. Ignore.

Good. This is likely the only reason the US hasn't end up like Sweden or Germany at this point with all the illegals and nig nogs we have roaming around.

Sweden and Germany invite scum to come rape them, though.

infowars.com/swedish-women-prove-tolerance-by-having-sex-with-refugees/

So has the US for many, many years. Only thugs have to be more careful over here because we are well armed.

AR-10s are generally shit for reliability. Fine for hunting four legged beasts but not the two legged ones that shoot back. CETME/G3, FAL, SCAR or a POF if you like to waste money. I'd take a Fulton armory Garand over a POF any day though. Keep things as military as possible for parts supply and to have some else work out all the bugs. If you have to go intermediate; go with 7.62x39 AKM or Vz58.

Yeah right, a jew shill would want to make sure the White Militiaman is armed with MORE POWERFUL weapons than the zogbots. You kike shills don't even pretend to want to make sense anymore. You are either incredibly stupid or really desperate.

Show us these huge holes your magical little 223 & 9mm make. Especially wounds made with FMJ ammo of the sort to be scrounged from zog as people's intention here seems to be. 45acp and 308 aren't the bee's knees: they're the bare fucking minimum. 454 Casull and 338 Lapua would be the hardest-hitting you could go before going past the point of diminishing returns for a sidearm and battle rifle. (not including anti-material weapons for the sake of this argument) Targets DO need to be killed with one hit -instantly- or they shoot back and you just gave away you position for nothing. The "modern warfare mindset" is to send little spic girls to fight arabs to lose wars to shitskins on purpose because it's a kike scam to begin with.

Seriously, LARP more, faggot. Hahahahahhhahahaha. Please post more so everyone can see what a retarded no gunz/noskillz basement dwelling preteen sounds like.

You're not convincing anyone like this, you know. Maybe if you could bring up some sources, something other than 'I'M NOT THE SHILL U R THE [email protected]/* */!!!1' ?

I'm trying to work with you here.

you mean clip.
-t /k/ommando

Really, nigger?

mfw

Kek. Whatever. Because ZOGs don't care about you retards and let you eat gas, doesn't mean we have to let it happen. Obviously you are too poor and stupid to actually modify a firearm significantly. And no, COD forums don't even know what a gas block is.

Funny how you are so defensive and tried to posture with your knowledge of muh buffer tube, even though it is basic bitch shit. Insecure much?
Not to mention spewing muh 6.8 spc in 2017. Which is most hilarious.

You go against the wall, trash, along with the hebes.

Oh, it didn't offer any counter argument the points I made. I certainly wasn't the one who suggested Europeans to buy some shitty unusable handguns with 20 inches barrel that they can to an hero their family before mudshits and niggers with real guns overwhelm them.

What a gem of retardation. Please do tell us about this legal .300 BLK ammo available to civilians.
You didn't even specify what level of armor we are going to face. Protip: ZOG either wears nothing or go fully lvl III plate. And no commercial .300 blacked has broken a lvl III plate not using mag dump.

Continue to listen to the retard and the ZOG at your own risk, folks.

Convince who of fucking what? Telling pol to bring the biggest gun you can to the fight? You'd have to have absolute shit for brains to not understand that and as such; you would not be moved by reason or evidence. Didn't you see the big ass gaping wounds I posted? Show me a 233 that does that. Posted that even zog is ditching shitty 233 for 308 just as they're about to start openly plugging us palefaces. (((Pure coincidence))) I'm sure. I've been preparing for the race war since I saw Ruby Ridge and Waco go down. Go look into why 45acp was invented in the first fucking place and the science behind it. Same with 8mm Mauser and 30'06. Go spend years studying the data. Or spend a few minutes looking at what kind of hole it can put in a living creature. What kind of gun would you use to hunt chimps that could shoot back and call in reinforcements? A 22lr? Be my fucking guest. Frankly, I think the skraelings will not last a month in the race war and it will be a turkey shoot. I thought I'd just be the tiny bit altruistic and remind pol to pack something sensible-which will not be the stupid shit that is the current zogbot standard issue which would give you no advantage over them. A concept grade-schooler would gasp but seemed to elude people in this thread.

As it turned out even during WW2, people with more ammo can do more manuevers and flank the side with less ammo. Stop being retarded.

No you are just trying to disinfo, CIA. Reminder that during WAR, more ammo is always better, especially during urban warfare.
Of course, if you are all confident that for every sighting and encounter you can bring at least 1 ZOG down with a few shots, any rifle can work. But that isn't how it is, is it?

*legel .300 BLK AP ammo
Should be obvious, but whatever.

Mfw i hit the dinger at 600 yds with a red dot on a 8.5" bbl

it is your choice, i suppose

None of that changes the fact that 223 & 9mm is nigger tier garbage. Zog uses it because: 1) it is ineffective and they want to lose on purpose, 2) it is cheap and every tax dollar could just as easily go right into their personal bank account, 3) their incompetent affirmative-action military goons can't handle real guns, 4) bribery in the military industrial complex.

START AT THE TARGET AND WORK BACKWARDS.

The target in this case is a rampaging nigger buck hopped up on dope with his pals who are more of the same. The answer is not some faggot shit like 9mm or 223.

Yeah, the CIA really wants the White Militia to OUT GUN THEM! You shills are tubro-retarded today. I guess you are done trying to make sense.

nvm, just realized kike shill
schlomo pls go

You're the kike shill that keeps changing his IP address. Wouldn't make any sense for me to be the kike shill since I'm reminding pol it needs TO OUT GUN THE ZOGBOTS! And that's not an expensive or hard thing to do.

Commercial m885 will fragment inside a rampaging nigger in any urban setting (line of sight less than 100 yards) from your carbine. Fuck off.

you need to adjust your tactic tbh, you stick out too much

True. A quality snub nose and ammo can be effective to 200 yards with a 2 1/2 barrel so it is doable. Lots of people with bargain basement guns think they are the end all, be all though so if their Wally World blue light Christmas special can't do it, then it's bunk.

M885? You mean the shitty round that was such a huge failure that it's forcing zog to go back to 308? You shills really don't read the threads you post in, do you?

I'm just calling you shills out on your retarded posts. You can go on being retarded if you want and if someone even more retarded than you thinks they can be well-armed during the race war with a peashooter despite my posts, then they can die from their stupidity. But no one can say pol steered them wrong.

If this doesn't give this CIA disinfo retard away, you should go back to the range and hunting for a few years, folk.

This is obvious.

That is funny, which part of ZOG is begging for another .308 rifle? All we have recently is an RFI for the industry. Please tell us. You are already reported though, so enjoy your last few minutes.

you're intentionally putting out disinfo, of course everyone will call you out

smfh famala.

lel, why are you even trying?
(26) is all anyone will need to see that you're only here to d&c
at the very least switch IPs and change your posting style

Your kike shilling tactics really do not fair well in the 21st century.

200 yard snubby shots:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIwVK_FxGZk

youtube.com/watch?v=Tied-t1fFsk

youtube.com/watch?v=8EafZrirAVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=bmNDss9TeZo

You are just as special as our 11b "friend" from above.

Please show me some terminal ballistic of those then. You love to goat about muh stopping power.

lel, i didn't even realize you had another IP up on here
you have to change posting styles too, yunno. otherwise its just obvious. being so ridiculously over the top is a giveaway too, it needs to be believable
if im going to get shilled on here i expect it to be done right tbh

Faggot.

KEK

You are free to think what you like to, dear 80 IQ user.

OH FUCKING SHIT! SWITCH TACTICS! CAUGHT YOU KIKES WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN! YOU JUST GOT OWNED NIGGER!

Every American gun guy knows snubbies can connect at 200 yards and it is old news, but 19-year-old kike shills operating out of Europe have no fucking clue what they are talking about but are paid to pattle on regards. Proof right there in your posts.

Show us the terminal ballistic of these snubnose revolvers at 200 yards now.

Did it finally got banned?

I don't think I've seen another case of just sheer prepubescent faggotry as I've just witnessed here. Jesus. The Asperger's on this one….

In California, you can't drive around with a loaded gun in the trunk. You can drive to a shooting activity and back with guns and ammo separated in the trunk. Some cops have interpreted a loaded magazine as a loaded gun, so people keep magazines empty.

I think it's the same in NY because there's a 24 hour shooting range which members can use as an excuse.

Bitch complained about not being able to buy factory loaded AP. Bitch needs to learn of the joys of handloading.

But there's that Japanese dude who competes pretty well in IDPA and practices year round with airsoft replicas or something. He comes to the US just for competitions and does a little live fire practice before competing.

Same logic - dry fire practice with high mental discipline builds better muscle memory. Not as fun as punching paper.

In Cali (and probably other liberal states) there is no loophole. Private sales must be done at a FFL and recorded. I guess there is one hole - guns can be sold to an individual who then moves out of state. In that case a gun has somewhat "vanished from the system".

Doesn't even take some special leftist force. Your local cops are very used to people who start off with lies. They have detectives who do this for a living. If you want to go head to head with these guys you better have some practice. Because most people overestimate their ability to stand up to interrogation.

The cops in my area are basically as anti-gov as it gets before you gotta turn in your badge. Like I said, our sheriff literally said he would deputize the whole fucking town before he let Obama come take the guns. "I can have 22k new deputies overnight patrolling the streets making sure nothing like happens in our area". I know retired cops who are a straight up cunt hair away from full on 1488 status —and may already be so, but they just hide their power level.

The people that really have to worry are those behind enemy lines and near commie areas of influence. Big cities. Suburbs near big cities. Etc. If they want you, they'll get you. Even if you ARE telling the truth about "I sold muh gunz before that private sale law came into effect" they probably won't care.

And let's be honest, if they start confiscating guns, it'll be full on red dawn mode. They're not going to be walking a couple plain clothes guys to your door and politely knock. They'll come at 2am with a fucking MRAP and 30 dudes that look like they were pulled from SEAL team 6s Green Team.

I guess the point of all this is that you need to be thinking about what you'll do if this kind of stuff starts to occur.

If your supply train is so godawful that you need to hunt for squirrels while the state whatever you're trying to fight is chasing you down with searchdogs then don't even bother. Think like a real soldier. One man does the shooting. Another man goes out to shop for steaks for the BBQ. We're not spec ops trying to guerilla-fight in Cambodia! At most, we're motorized infantry in urban terrain.

Ayy I got trained on a G36; it's designed to be exactly 1000mm long overall and pretty much half of that is barrel. And I was mechanized infantry to boot! Try rushing in and out of the hatch of a Marder with that thing - and while being 188cm / 6 foot 2 tall…

This. Soldiers kill. Logistics keep soldiers kill. Both are vital to war.

Lets dissect the rest of this on a basic level
The only real reason you should be doing boxing sparring is to take your fear of bodily harm away. Nobody's going to win a war by his fists. But it may be useful to be used to getting punched in the face and dealing with the fear and pain that comes from this. It will give you courage and swiftness/violence of action.
Absolutely critical. Tactical assault or disengage in broad front toward the enemy, usually in two teams supporting each other, is the absolute cornerstone of modern fire and movement tactics. But this is less of a one-man thing and more of a group based thing you yourself are only a small cog inside of. If you actually want to train this you'd need a gang of real hardcore bros first and foremost, and that's hard to get.
Like what, in the streaming rain? The only adverse shooting condition I was trained on was night time shooting. Which in the actual wilderness (meaning outside of universally-illuminated cities and towns) simply translates to being fucking blind unless you get an NVG, which usually sucks massive dicks anyway and is generally also fucking expensive. Still, it's the only thing giving you actual night-fight capability, so you might as well try and get one.
If you're going into the wilderness that is! If you're just gonna be a city slicker anyway then save the money and buy another crate of ammo.
Lets say it right away, there's a reason motorized infantry leaves their trucks behind when heading to battle. Unless your vehicle is a) armored enough to resist at least man-portable firearms and b) armed with something .50cal or beyond, you're better off only using it as a taxi to get at and away from the hot zone. Otherwise you're gonna end like Bonnie and Clyde.
When you HAVE an armored vehicle, then you can do hatch drills and disembark drills and all that. But otherwise, don't bother.

I'm retarded. It's 4150 chrome moly. I'm stl going to go with it. I can change barrels if need arises.

Whoa whoa……didn't you hear? The fucking hitman at
with decades of experience says we need 338 lapuas and 454 casulls to be effective! We gotta drop them in one shot otherwise they'll know where we're at and start shooting back! And we all gotta have heavy as fuck weapons like a CETME because light weapons are for Jews and zog — who don't want to win wars, but somehow always do. And 556 and 9mm are nigger rounds that won't do any good in the majority of the places anyone in the US lives in.

Hahaha, but seriously, nice post. At least someone else here has a friggin brain. There are so many fucking LARPers who haven't the faintest idea about tactics. Just COD bullshit and Tom Clancy faggotry.

Which reminds me, and this probably won't apply to a lot of people here, due to the overwhelming presence of poorfags……but picking up a PVS14 will open up an entire new world of options for you if you got the cash to get one. There's a reason why SOF spends a ridiculous amount of money "owning the night". So to speak.

A hitman would share that opinion, true, because he's not a soldier. A hitman is a civilian that only has to take one shot and can generally set that shot up as much as he wants to, so all he'd be concerned about is if that one shot would be enough.

A soldier, especially one focused on fighting and winning wars, has one primary hostile to fight, which is called kilograms. I was trained on the G36 and it weighs depending on what gear you strap to it and how full your mag is between 3 and 4 kg.

Standard battle-rattle is four extra mags in single mag pouches around your body, however you distribute it. That's 4x30 + 1x30 in the gun, which means 150 shots on you. That's not much. And yet, it adds up to 5kg.

So you have a gun and barely 150 rounds for it
-and with just this pathetic load are already dragging around 10kg with you. Just on the gun and no further equip for battle.

If I was in the army here 20 years ago they'd have given me a G3 which is what the CETME wishes it'd be. The loadout was different- the G3 weighs fucking 5,5 kilos loaded. I'd still have gotten 4 extra mags, but they only hold 20 shots now, but are heavier. So only 5x20 = 100 rounds. And that loadout is almost 15kg. That's no good.

1st Lieutenant (later promoted to Field Marshal) Erwin Rommel ("desert fox") wrote in 1915 during the offensive against the French close to the Ardennes, a fight that due to the terrain (standard european dense forest) meant engagement ranges less than 100m and often less than 50m that the one side will succeed that shoots first and keeps shooting with the largest amount of fire on target as possible. ESPECIALLY when suddenly fired upon from unforseen angle, the correct solution is to immediately turn towards them and hose them with everything you got. He proceeded to implement this by carrying the heavy machine guns (MG08/15 type watercooled tripodded beasts, and absolute PAIN to lug around) in the first row of the riflemen and immediately deploying them and hosing whatever was shooting at them if they were suddenly engaged. This immediately suppressed the hostiles and allowed the rest of his forces to engage them from the flanks, thus defeat them.

This is of curse the crudest fix for his problem imaginable, but it was the fix that he had at hand in the time frame. Nowadays with out leisure of modern technology, we can approach the issue much better. My point is, for tactical engagements with other troops in the picture, large amounts of ammo and ease of carrying it with you and capability to rapidly deploy it at the spotted enemy is absolutely vital. Not BIG BANG BOOM HNNG HIP THRUST OH NURSE PLEASE MORE RITALIN.

For a real soldier, actually killing the enemy is almost a secondary objective. Much more important is not getting killed by the enemy, getting wherever you're supposed to be quickly and unharmed and without obliterating your knees carrying ridiculous loadouts AND UNSPOTTED, spotting the enemy in turn and reporting to your superiors the location of the enemy. If you have done all of these things, the enemy might as well be dead. If not by you, then by a swiftly following air strike or artillery shelling, or perhaps command will, in its infinite wisdom, decide that a well known and observed enemy can simply be entirely bypassed to BLITZKRIEG harder into the rear of the enemy held territory to fuck things up over there.

What I'm saying is, if you think being a soldier is about choosing the gun that makes the enemy explode into the most finely-misted giblets then you're a retard. I'd rather go to war with an entrenching tool I sharpened on a rock and a G36 that's been modified to only be capable of firing BLANK ROUNDS or fucking explode in my hands as long as I'd get working radios, NVGs, binocs, good bad weather gear, good boots, a functional supply situation and reliable artillery backup. Even if they'd cast me into the assault infantry role, I'd still do it. Because this is all much more important than my shitty handgun.

The hitman reference was a joke because it's obvious a moron LARPer who made the comment.

I think you're coming at this from a professional western military perspective —complete with all the organic assets and logistic train that facilitates their movement.

The guys on here would, at most, be comparable to an untrained guerilla army for the most part. Similar to the Taliban or AQIP or similar. Now, there may be a lot of overlap with pro military mindset and tactics, but keep in mind the overall strategy is fundamentally going to have to shift. These would be true militiamen, in every sense of the word.

Then they stand no chance. Taliban don't win wars, they make staying in their area a pain and clog up your propaganda and publicity machinery with all the bodies.

If you want to win against a professional military, you have to be one also. Even if only in part. Even if only at the lowest level of a handful of guys knowing exactly how to assault a position and what to do when doing so. Maybe the IRA would be better to crib notes off of?

I have thousands of dollars do dispose of. What gun is best for the upcoming Restoration of the Reich?

Doesn't fucking matter. Get something in 5.56 and so cheap that you can spend at least thrice its price on ammo to get good at shooting with. So likely some bargain bin AR15 kit, or perhaps build one yourself with an 80% lower kit.

A better thing than one expensive gun would be picking a few very trusted friends and funding an affordable, reliable rifle for each of them. And body armor if you can afford it. After that, anything you have left over should go towards ammo and training.

Well technically speaking you can win wars when you're the Taliban because the Taliban DID win a war and was the reason why they were in charge of AFG for so many years.

And I didn't mean to imply that anyone would STAY a low level guerilla force forever. As you move and take ground, you absorb the assets left over from the enemy (armor, air, comms, etc) into your own org charts and adjust your strategy when you have the capability. Just like how ISIS does —- except were not a bunch of fucking shitskins and a lot of former mil will certainly in our ranks so the experience and expertise will certainly be there to exploit combat multipliers as they become available.

The main hurdle, and arguably the most difficult to overcome, will be establishing an organized (or even semi organized) force that can be coordinated to effectively achieve larger and larger missions and objectives. Establishing that structure and then achieving momentum will be the biggest challenges for any militia/OPFOR organization. Otherwise you're nothing more than a bunch of "dumb rednecks" running around shooting people with no end goal and will quickly be crushed once big gov gets off its ass and the eye of Sauron turns its gaze towards you.

Alphabet agencies KNOW this. And that's why there is SO much effort to infiltrate, demoralize, and disrupt any organization that even has the possibility of becoming a threat. Before they become a threat.

As a real world example, during the Hurricane Katrina aftermath, when NOLA was literally swarming with packs of feral niggers —- it was widely "rumored" that Delta or some other tier one asset was crawling around NOLA and killing the individual king niggers of the many various gangs. This was to disrupt their "C&C" (of you wanna call it that) and prevent them from coming together and forming what is called a "Supergang" that could possibly hamper efforts to recover the area.

I personally heard it 'soft confirmed' from more than one "long tabbed" individual when I was ZOGBOT. From stand up people who don't lie about that kind of shit.

There's no doubt in my mind they would (and will) attempt to do the same should the DOTR arrives. I am certain beyond any doubt that they have COG plans outlining these operations already on the books and squirreled away in some dark cabinet of the Pentagon/NORAD/whereverelse.

An AR-15 with dual feed ramps and a chrome lined barrel.
Get a red dot (2017 put optics on that shit,) a chest rig, enough 30 round magazines to fill up that chest rig + rifle, a gun light, and a few thousand rounds of M855 or XM193 or those fancy 70+ grain ammos.

Also a dump pouch for empty mags, and body armor but that shit is heavy.
Look onto a way to securely carry enough food and water for at least three days as well, and a pistol in 9mm but that's another ~$500.

Instead of killing NOPD while they were running around raping white women and looting stores, right?

Never heard of that. I heard of the door to door gun confiscation shit, and the various indig nigs raping and looting, but nothing like that from NOPD. Care to drop a reference?

So, question. These people you know - I'm not claiming you don't know them. You might, you might not.

My question is, assuming you're legit - what are these people going to do when their own nation opens the gates of hell on it's citizens?

read the comments to that video.

Cop worship is at an all time high. Even if you shoot a Cop raping your wife they will always be the Victim in the courts of Law and Public opinion. I am not advocating harming Law Enforcement. The best thing you can do is file a Civil Lawsuit after the fact.

What are you, gay? Ruger SR1911s are far better value.

So without getting TOO specific, I was not SF. I was BN Recon for an 'undisclosed' period of time somewhere between OIF I and now. Most of my deployment time was centered around the Sunni triangle in IRQ. Yeah, that's pretty fucking vague.

I did joint ops with SEALs, SF (Green Berets), MARSOC, CCT, and a few weathermen too. I know a lot of guys in those above units, and a lot of my friends that stayed in moved into those units. Some are now senior enlisted leadership in various units. The community is small. Really small. So small that if you hear of someone —- if you don't know them personally then someone you know WILL know them personally.

Anyway, what a lot of people really have a hard time understanding is that there are insane culture differences between various military occupations. The greatest is the Infantry/SF/SOF culture vs the "POG" culture. POGs are the people running the supply shop. The admin faggots that always screw up your pay and sit in front of a computer. The mail clerk idiots. Etc.

The majority of the professional military cadre and leadership in the actual no-shit 'pipehitter' units may not be all "1488 rahowa"……..but make no mistake, they WILL revolt en masse if the govt truly goes tyrannical. And that definitively includes the scenario of mass gun confiscation. And when I say that, understand that these are guys who literally believe in the sanctity of having a civilan-controlled military and of their duty to serve under administrations they may believe to ideologically opposite of theirs. However, like I said, many have unashamedly said straight up that they will not sit by and be a part of any bullshit gun grab. Period. End of story. Their oath is to the Constitution of the United States and they are dead fucking serious about that. There are many different flavors of what "the line in the sand" is, but nearly all agree that mass gun confiscation is definitely it. I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that if the gov were to start enacting shit like mass detainment (FEMA camps shit) or, god forbid reprisals —- those guys would, to a man, Execute Order 66 on these motherfuckers.

Again, there's so much LARPing basement dwelling faggots out there that have absolutely no idea what military culture is, or even that there IS a distinctly different mindset between combat and non-combat personnel that it's no wonder they all think "hurr duh zogbot gunna kill us because giga kikes told them to!". It's much more complicated than that. Sure, there will be a handful of fucking cunts out there that'll do that shit because they truly are evil pieces of shit. But for the most part you're going to see entire units and battalions mutiny or desert or simply go rogue and become a resistance unit if such a dynamic occured in the states.

Your average dipshit National Guard unit made up of 19 and 20 year old morons isn't going to have that same amount of scruples or ideological set points. Active duty lower enlisted folk will follow the direction of their NCOs and SNCOs. They are the heart and soul of a unit. If a Gunny or Sgt Major pulls a gun on the CO, 9/10 the entire unit will follow him. Mattis being the exception, of course. Pretty much what's echoed in the video you said. If the NCO leadership is fucking compromised, pretty much the whole unit is going to be. The National Guard would be the people I would MOST expect to have piece of shit NCOs and officers. They really are just so unprofessional and incompetent its ridiculous.

I have a friend in the 82nd that was in the aftermath in Katrina. Wasn't Nasty Guard, but said straight up that his officers and NCOs were straight up brutal in their explanations that there would be no gun confiscation bullshit from them or anything that even resembled that kind of behavior. The local gov authorities kept trying to get them to 'expand the role of the ops in the area", but his leadership would have to constantly straight up tell them to fuck right off with that kind of garbage. That's where your entire unit learns to either be a piece of shit, or an honorable American. It's all about the NCOs and officers. It's where you learn from as a basic E1 PVT or PFC dumbass. And when you're an NCO you pass it down to your 'boots' or 'joes', or whatever.

Which is probably why the entire military brotherhood is being attacked by fucking jews and shabbos goys with being forced to accept Trannies, faggots, and women into the combat unit —- because they know that will absolutely NUKE the NCO and Officer corps leadership ethos. They want to sow the seeds of the subversives now because they know that plant will grow into a monster eventually and that no one will have the political willpower to root them out. Just like no one has the balls to round up all the muslims in this country and ship thier asses back to Saudi or wherever.

(cont)
The same thing with the police. But they are much easier to replace and control. Anyone can have a badge and a gun given to them. In LE you'll see a lot more effect being directed by the Chief LEOs in an area. But even then you're going to have mass defections.

That shit makes my blood boil. I have not heard of that story. I have not seen direct evidence that confirms it to a point that I'd be comfortable defending it as the truth……………but I can wholeheartedly believe it to be well within the realm of possibility. Large PDs in cities are full of straight up NIGGERS and spics of the most detestable variety, and would/will certainly revert back to their ways if they thought "aw shit nigga, it b a free fer all naw, sun".

Again, it's all about demographics. White neighborhoods free from the Jewry and degeneracy that infects more urbanized organizations are largely reflective of the surrounding culture. It's been proven in literally every single place I've lived around the country, and I've been a lot of places. Like I said before, one of the places I lived had a sheriff that straight up said he would deputize the whole damn town and have day and night patrols if necessary to stop any hypothetical gun grab by Obama.

hol up we da authoritees n shit

The moral high ground matters, but not in the conventional sense. Colonel John Boyd noted that war occurs on 3 levels: moral, mental, and physican in descending importance. No amount of victory in a lower level of war can compensate for a failure on a higher level.

Take the Israeli-Palestinian conflict:

In the 1st Intifada the Palestinians got physically BTFO. They threw rocks at tanks and got shot all the time. Because they were able to pain the Israelis as oppressors, securing the "moral" high ground, the Palestinians secured the 1993 Oslo Accords promising a 2 state solution.

In the 2nd Intifada the Palestinians conducted terror attacks on Israeli civilian targets, most notably blowing up busses. The Palestinians had now lost the moral highground and the "international community" has since turned a blind eye to Israeli settlements, walls, checkpoints, etc.

A conventional reading would consider the 2nd Intifada to be tactically superior, but fails to recognize the strategic results. Wars are not just bouts of violence where the biggest and best army wins. War is about achieving a political goal. The number one objective needs to be the end goal otherwise all of your efforts and sacrifices will be wasted.

Ancillary to this thought is a recurring theme from William S. Lind, being that 3rd and 4th Generation parties to a conflict should actually avoid fighting in most circumstances. Beyond the obvious force preservation, this allows you to bypass enemy strong points in a conventional war. In an unconventional war you make your enemy fight the wrong fight against the wrong enemy.

**This video explains a bit of William S. Lind. It's a Youtube embed so if anyone has an issue with that don't click on it. Also it was recorded before the Trump election.

What sort of shit do you need, besides money, to buy a gun? Can I, for instance, go into a Cabela's in Nebraska or Wyoming, as a citizen of , say the peoples republic of Illinois, and buy a guy without any bullshit FOID card?

As an adult over the age of 18 your should know this

So whats the answer? Do I need to have anything else besides money, and a 3 day waiting period to buy a gun out of state?

Go to /k/ or perform a simple internet search. You are asking for common knowledge and it's sort of embarrassing. Take the time to research topics for yourself if you want to be taken seriously

maybe, but, download the audiobooks by Conn Iggulden, the Conqueror series, book four, Empire of Silver. Read how the Rus, the Poles and the Templar knight rode into battle against Ogedai Khan and he pushed their shit in, slaughtering 80,000 soldiers over 100 miles from horseback. That is called winning a decisive battle, not the bullshit we have been dealing with since 2001. Seems to me your citing sources that the main objective has been to lose, and to drain a countries treasury dry.

I say this, fuck the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

forgot to reference your post.

I would love a new crusade, but there is more than one path to victory. The Crusades in the end were failures too. The end goal is more important than how it is achieved. Decisive battles are rare in racial conflict. The 1965 Immigration Act in the US, the 1991 change in Canada, and the 1997 (Also 1948) in Britain were decisive decisive victories for our enemies even though than may not have been immediately obvious. Right now we're the boiled frog and we're being gaslit, but we can use the same tools on them. I'm not saying this is the only way forward, but let's not screw ourselves by pigeonholing.

Israel-Palestine was an example of the strategy being used. The US (((Civil Rights Movement))), Gandhi's revolution in India, and others have all used the same strategy. To provoke an seemingly immoral response from the power structure. An interesting counterpoint to this is the case of Northern Ireland. When the Catholics in Northern Ireland tried to start their own civil rights march the Protestants razed their neighborhoods leading to a 30 year civil war. NI will be majority Catholic in 10 years so unless a repartition or reconquista occurs it's all ogre.

(Checked)

How far along with his plan to replace and cripple the honorable members of the military did Obama get,would you say? Am I even right about that being his apparent aim? Because it certainly seemed that way to me when I was in. I was in a non-combat job.

If there is no reversal in the policies enacted during his term, then it's already done and it's only a matter of time.

The Navy just recently reversed it's policy that was going to take away the rates/classes of sailors so that's a start. They REALLY need to immediately reverse the women in combat units policy, the tranny policy, and the DADT policy back to how it was.

Among the not-so-talked about policies were the 'unconfirmed' reports that Obama was screening his Generals to see who would and would not fire on US Citizens if ordered to. Those that said they would not were purged. I have not heard much regarding that specific charge, but it falls directly in line with THIS report: washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/28/inside-the-ring-directive-outlines-obamas-policy-t/

If you read that article you can see how insane this is getting. The Obama was trying to use ~EOs to say "fuck you" to the Posse Comitatus Act. A clear violation of his authority. No matter what the bullshit language said —- it was designed to get around that pesky restriction of Posse Comitatus. That Directive is still on the books and hasn't been rescinded.

Without trying to sound too conspiretarded —- this is what they call "setting up the chessboard".

No, I get you. First Bush put in the Patriot Act, then Obama refused to take it out, then Obama enacted the Indefinite Detention bill, and so far Trump has done nothing about it. If and when Trump enacts some sort of shady power-grabbing bill, we'll know he's just another brick in the wall.

Remember though, as scary as it is, you would end up having those very same laws under the type of authoritarian regime desired here. A ruler must have absolute power, lest he not be a ruler.

I'd say it's true. Lest one get into an oligarchy and conflicts of power. If you take issue with my statement, would you be so kind as to present your view as to how things should be under an authoritarian government?

There shouldn't be an authoritarian government. Fuck off, kike.

Fine, then what balance of powers do you propose? A republic? A direct democracy? An oligarchy? A monarchy with the King having absolute rule? A monarchy where power is divided amongst advisors and noblemen wherein the King has only certain specific powers (like tool which can only cut)?

The thing is that we wouldn't need them in a white ethnostate. The only reason we're talking about having to go full on RAHOWA is because, at this point, it's the only way to save our people and our race. The Greeks had this concept called a "tyrant" (a respectable title back then)

Once it's over, then we can go about plugging the holes in the Constitution that led to our demise. No kikes. No usury. No "muh equality" for niggers, spics, and other degenerates. Our country and our Constitution was and is a beautiful document. It's Achilles Heel is the fact that the type of country it creates and was created by is only tenable with the overall population being moral and fastidious white men of strong character and virtue. Notice the decline of this nation can directly be tied to the hordes of Jews that rapidly immigrated once our society really got established and settled.

Just like the George Lincoln Rockwell nursery ryhme states: once we had a really nice place to live, the fucking kikes came in because they were thrown out of yet another country they shitted up. And the American Constitution doesn't have strong enough language to resist the Jew kike lawyer tricks and subversion. And when it's a white society —- it doesn't need to.

The Constitution didn't change — the people were changed.

You're not very good at this. And no, I still don't want to live in a dictatorship just because you're that special type of retard who thinks it would all work out in the end.

Hello reddit

Honestly the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution (the Bill of Rights) should be redone to strengthen and clarify the terms to resist Kike trickery.

Then they should be elevated in prominence to become immutable and unchangeable. Above what we think of as "Amendments". There also needs to be carve outs to allow for the killings and purges of our govt under certain conditions that cannot be 'interpreted' or changed or whatever.

The #1 thing should be NO JEWS. So much can be solved and prevented if we insert that vaccine into our govt structure.

(Checked and heil'd)

Thanks for being the type of person who made this board worse, i.e. someone who isn't willing to discuss things. The reason I even proposed the idea is twofold. The first is that, in our present situation, without someone with absolute authority, there is no escape through "normal means" (i.e. without a civil war/revolt). The second is because, under an authoritarian type government, it's obvious who's in charge and who is to be killed in order to change things. In addition, it doesn't give normalfags the false sense of "I can just vote for X" & etc., i.e. it removes that safety net which leads to the complacent normalfag.

I would partially agree. The partial because, should there still exist Asians, Africans, etc. on this earth, the liability of "kindess" taking over our people (even without the Jews) may happen. Consequently, other forms of government may lead to those "people" having rights, ultimately leading to a form of civic nationalism/race mixing. I too like the Constitution, but unless there is some way for the normalfag to never feel complacent despite its existence (i.e. the Constitution forever makes the average person feel as if the boot is not on their throat even though it's there), I can't call it a sufficiently good document. To bad the "Only white" thing wasn't put into the actual Constitution, huh? Then again, Jews probably would've done what they did now. Mixed with Nords. until (to the average person) they look like "your fellow white man".

Good morning Tel Aviv. Having a good start to the shilling day I hope? I hope you choke on your fucking matzah balls.

Honestly, suicidal altruism is another Jew trick and really only became a massive nation-ending problem once women got the 'right to vote'. Before then, we never had a problem with this concept. Men were able to keep other men in check, and women were told to shut their fucking mouths because they're nothing but emotional children not fit to actually lead people. Their job, their genetic and biological JOB, is to provide home and hearth. To get married and turn a house into a home for her husband and children.

There needs to be a systematic unfucking of this country. Of our entire civilization really. Via the educational system, the gene pool, the economic platform, and quite literally the way we think. It's such a monumental process that, even if we literally started right now, it would likely take the remainder of our lives, and our children's lives to effectively stamp out. Hiter's Germany was a fanTASTIC example of pulling your nation out of a nose dive and returning it to world-power status and cultural supremacy. We would need something of that magnitude, maybe even more, to wright this ship again.

You're welcome!

The bill of rights had twelve amendments not ten, eleven of which have been ratified.

Those amendments were never ratified. As such, they are not amendments. They were merely proposed amendments.

Except the 12th. Which became the 27th Amendment.

Pathetic excuses. If your CLEO is defacto banning of guns, you are under no obligation to obey his tyranny. (Or his tranny). Drive to free state, buy guns and ammo. Don't tell your Mom.

Wat? There is no three day wait. It's now a federal backround check. If you're in good standing and not under suspicion by the feds then it only takes 30 seconds. You can walk into a store and walk out in a half hour with a piece.

That being said, if you need to have area specific information, don't be afraid to visit your local shop and ask them. Be truthful about being new to guns and they should be sympathetic… So long as you don't act like you've got pockets full of spaghetti. These people are salesmen. They want to sell you a gun, that's how they make a living. Visit a couple of stores, and compare their answers. What they tell you will give you a good starting point for researching the nuances of your local laws, if you even have them.

And if I recal, you can't go out of state and buy a handgun without a license for that gets reciprocated. Long guns are another matter, they're easier in most areas.Don't take my word for it though, go forth and research; you'll be a wiser person for it.

Depending on where he's at, there could be a three day wait due to local ordinances. Wouldn't be Federal Law, just local law.

FWIW, any gun shop worth a shit, and any salesman that doesn't want to go to Federal Pound-me-in-the-ass Prison will not sell to someone with an out of state DL. Especially for someone you don't know.

Legally, you can simply purchase a 80% lower and assemble it without all the fucking bullshit of having to go to a gun store. Have UPS or FedEx drop it off. You can finish it out with basic hand tools, or a pocketknife if need be. polymer80.com/pistolframe-pf940c/

Well that's really silly, considering there isn't even a three day wait in Massachusetts of all the shithole states. Also, fuck Massachusetts. Seriously. Somebody glass us. Please.

no offense intended but your mind is broken. Seriously you sound like someone who tries to talk themselves out of a fight instead of winning it. I hope you get testicular cancer. The reason I say this is you infect others with your mental drivel.

If you can afford a bug out bag, you can afford a DNA sequencer small enough to fit in a bug out bag.

bento.bio/bento-lab
nanoporetech.com/products/minion

Just to be clear, I believe that all humans are equal and I do not support discrimination against any person or group. I merely believe that we should try to maintain accurate medical records during and after a disaster situation, as some of us may have conditions or needs which are not immediately obvious.

Really, nigger?

You do realize there are easier ways of establishing ID, right? And did you get lost on your way to the local ACLU/SPLC mixer? Where do you think you're at? Or do you think you're going to get breached-banged-and cleared for posting on /pol because you live in a commie country?

Hahahahaha, I fucking love that picture. I hadn't seen that one yet.

Confirmed for shit taste. Classic CZs are beautiful.

I wouldn't be surprised if gun sales were through the roof in Canada as well. It's nowhere near the level that we're seeing in the US as getting a firearm up here is a massive pain in the cockles taking several months and several hundred dollars before you can even purchase a firearm, followed by even more months and more money if you want to purchase a restricted firearm.

That being said. I just sent off my range membership to the Chief Firearms Officer today. My first pistol should be registered to me, and in the mail in not too long.

Star Model B Super with 1000 rounds of 115gr Centaure ammo. $625CAD after taxes. Did I do good?

Never heard of that brand, but I'm going to assume it's a Canadian brand. And yes, you should have at least 1k rounds for every weapon you own at all times. You dun gud.

Now wait a year or so so it doesn't look suspicious and 'lose' it in a robbery/tragic boating accident.

I have a folder full of them.

Gonna be getting a Tok or two after this, I'm thinking. I love these cheap surplus guns. Glocks are almost $1000 here, and Sigs are anywhere from $1400-$2200. I might also put some money away and hope to God that we get another shipment of Bersa Thunder 9 Pro's here with a fuck ton of mags. Last time they arrived everyone had them for sub $600.

You haven't heard of the brand because it's defunct. STAR was a spanish company who sold weapons to both sides in WWII. The Star Model B was sold to Germany, and issued to rear echelon troops. The Model B Super was made after the war, if I'm not mistaken.

Reposting this list translated from russian on a molotov cocktail slo-mo video:

This is such a Molotov cocktail as Poroshenko is a peacemaker. There are not only "Petrol" should be, but also increasing the temperature and the thickening agent combustion. Keep recipes, Nuba)

formulation of Che Guevara - 3/4 gasoline and 1/4 oil;

formulation of VAZ - 2/4 of gasoline, oil 1/4, 1/4 ethanol + 10-20 grams of dry mixture of aluminum dust and iron filings in a thin-walled glass ampoule;

Finnish recipe - Gasoline add 10-20 ml of sludge;

Soviet recipe - equal parts of gasoline, kerosene and naphtha, the fuse - the thin-walled ampoule with sulfuric acid, potassium chlorate salt and sugar;

French recipe - petrol and acetone mixed in a ratio of 1: 1, add 50 ml of turpentine, then dissolved in a mixture gradually shredded polystyrene to a thick syrup
(variant - polystyrene is first dissolved in acetone, and then mixing it with gasoline).

Turkish Formulation - 70% gasoline, 10% wax, 20% of oil.
White phosphorus is then dissolved in the mixture.

Odesskaya formula (French version, used, in particular during the Hrushevs'koho Street Clashes. ) - 70% gasoline, 30% shredded foam dissolved in maximum possible concentration in acetone.

I know of "gasoline, then add soap shavings (mix constantly) untill you get a thickly flowing substance". I gues some parts oil could be added here aswell.

Sales and license issuing has been rapidly rising with each year. In fact, it's been happening so much so that the public safety minister is trying to secretly reintroduce the long gun registry. We had it abolished a while ago because it cost a stupid amount of money and prevented literally zero crimes (you mean criminals don't register firearms? Shocking.).

ourcommons.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/house/sitting-190/order-notice/page-11

Yesterday it was titled "An Act to amend the Ending the Long-gun Registry Act.", now it's "An Act to amend Chapter 6 of the Statutes of Canada, 2012." because a lot of people immediately noticed it.

Is this recent?

Very recent; it popped up on Tuesday.

Does Canada have it's own NRA, or something equivalent?

That's Holla Forums being retarded, not the image. Open it in a new tab.

Sort of the equivalency of the NRA unironically called the NFA nfa.ca/

We have the NFA and the CCFR; if you're in Canada and own any firearms you should definitely look into them. They don't have as much political sway as the NRA, but it is much, much better than nothing at all.

I'm American, I just think gun owners really need to stand together regardless of country. We've got far too many enemies to be divided.

Also, God bless the NRA. We're very, very lucky to have them. I'm surprised Holla Forums doesn't talk about them more.

Fuck me, I might forgo the Tok's for now and pick up some more SKS's. Bad enough having to register muh ebil pistols and AR's. I'm not registering my fucking plinkers.

Nope, sold em all when it looked like that fat cunt Goodale was going to ram a registry through parliament. The only gun I have is my pistol, and that's upstairs in the cabinet. Other than that, I'm sitting on a bunch of slavshit ammo in case the price ever goes up like it did in the states. A 350% return on investment sounds pretty sweet to me.

Arm up, boys.

As you say, user.

Do those stupid fucking roaches know that WP ignites upon contact with the air? Because anyone stupid enough to make a "molotov" with it deserves to burn to death.

This is only true in the realm of peaceable environs. Police actions in effect. This moral shit has absolutely no effect on total war situations, which is exactly what will happen should the U.S. initiate into civil war. The system has successfully subverted all potential unification routes in any open conflict until well after fighting has begun across the entire nation and millions are dying. They, the system, have won their goal in retaining full command and control of any potential system of organization pushing back the likelyhood of any civil or military coup, but this ups the damage and threat of total war being initiated to against the entire system itself with the only unifying goal being the utter destruction of the entire system. "Sides" in a war do much to temper what is possible on the battlefield. Eliminate organized sides and nothing is off the table.

While military faggots pretend that huge numbers will revolt and turn, the proof that they have not while already having the organization, access, training and motivation to successfully initiate defense of this nation against the enemies in our government shows they lack the willpower or simply are traitors. All the idealism in the world wrapped up in your head and the head of a few of your buddies isn't enough to prove a single iota of loyalty in any open conflict. It is much like unrealized potential, all the potential in the world matters not when faced off against something with little potential but the will to initiate the moves needed to dominate / win. So those whom already have and are contemplating the coming fight thanks to the uselessness of the current military and policing class is forced to plan for their complete refusal to support defense of the nation. Nation being the people of worth and note in the country in question.

Lets assume for a min that

Is a real special operator in the know. He is assuming a great deal based upon his current outlook and stances. He may be secure in what his few hundred men are willing to do. But from an outsiders point of view, he is nothing but an asset for the enemy and a threat against ones own survival. He assumes them 'revolting' en mass will make much of a difference but thanks to the complete lack of organization of counter government forces, they will have nobody to connect to in order to secure their place among the real insurgents. Instead they will be faced off with an disorganized rabble that some are hitting systems of support. While others are gunning down cops. Others are inna woods, and others are trying to pop shot politicals and sectarian targets. But another group will also be moving into the area in which their families are living, those areas are already marked and known btw, and rounding up said family members or killing them in mass. The point of that isn't for some moral goal, or even for a military goal. Instead it will be something much more base, its called spite. Those men are known to be the cream of the crop, the best the system can possibly field. By taking the most valuable part of those men and utterly destroying them, it shows how pathetic the system is at protecting its own, it will emasculate the image of the noble SF since they support government over protecting their own families, and it will cow others from stepping into the same role for fear of not themselves dying, but those they love the most.

Why, would you ask? Because such men already defend and work within a system that murders women, children, the elderly and innocent men every fucking day here domestically. Before you even look at what is done internationally every day by the system spearheaded by such men. So knowing such, hitting those targets first will become priority because to rise against the system is to put ones own families lives at risk because of it, so forcing the selfsame situation onto others is human nature. No moral victory there, no military win either, but it is a human win in its own way. And that user would have to face that kind of faceless rabble at the same time the system itself would make them and theirs target number one for revolting against their masters, or even contemplating it.

This is how such wars are actually fought. This is why war is not something anyone wins. This is why I've been shitting out horror situations on the chans on other sites hoping those faggots in the FBI will realize they need to clean house before ANYTHING starts off. They need to cull the fucking corruption in our government now, fight tooth and nail to bring back the image of a fair system of governance. The fucking writing is on the wall and we don't have much time left. Whatever gods you suck up to, beg them to wake those idiots up before the war starts. The cadre of the political class needs to be emptied into prison by the bus load along with all their subversive pedo fucking supporters yesterday. We are fast hitting the point in which randoms are going to say fuck it and initiate this fight independent of anything any of us want or desire on any side, system, user or normalfag. And if it gets forced to kick off even a little, it is unlikely to stop for it is an avalanche waiting to happen.

I know you faggots in the ABC's are watching and reading us. Get the fuck off your ass and go prove this country is worth keeping faith in. We could be days away from what little hope and faith that is left to die by the hands of our supposed elites and there is NOTHING else left but inertia if that happens. Those fuckers are not backing down but doubling down, please get rid of them before others decide . Humans are a savage species, don't let them break what is keeping us domesticated. I really would like to see my kids live in a decent world rather than the hellscape that comes in what will be here shortly. Building some fucking jersey barriers around critical infrastructure isn't going to stop anyone.

I'm healthy so you won't be rid of me anytime soon. Victory is important, tactics are just a vehicle. The Reconquista of Spain took 700 years. We're in for the long haul m8.

You're fucking retarded. I would say lurk more, but you need to leave.

user you're making it painfully obvious you aren't from here, but I'm not going to tell you how as you might correct your behavior to blend in better.

never happen, agents and investigators do not operate independently like they did in the 60's or 70's. Now it's all about top down resource management. These guys and gals are not independent thinkers, they follow orders. And they are well paid and comfortable themselves.

GO CONVINCE HIM TO HOST A Holla Forums COLONY

It's coming. But it won't be initiated by the alphabets.

Look, we all know pretty much the most likely way this is going to devolve from the shitshow it is now, to the full on dumpsterfire that will inevitably initiate the purge.

It will come when there is a nationwide crisis point that will cause the breakdown of law and order. Doesn't really matter what it specifically is — if law and order breaks down that's it. THEN, we know from basic human nature and the nature of the corrupt Jews and Goys in govt that they WILL use that crisis to enact all manner of fucked up unconstitutional bullshit. I'm talking like the NOLA levels of fuckery, but on a nationwide level. THAT will push people over the brink. Once that occurs, the .gov will have 2 choices: Back down and give up that power, or go balls-to-the-walls tyrannical oppressor to 'ensure the supremacy and legitamacy of the legal govt" (i'm sure they'll phrase it that way too).

That's the point they will fuck up. They will do some assed up shit like kill innocents (and I don't just mean in a small localized environment like Ruby Ridge or Waco – something that got a LOT of people pissed the fuck off and basically started the entire 'fuck the govt movement, from militias that really were just about disaster relief etc before that)……which will be the gut-check time for those in the alphabet positions - mil or otherwise. And I guarantee you that will be the schism point we see between pro-gov factions and anti-gov factions. And a declaration of USA Civil War 2.0

There are those I know personally who are sick of this shit, and will angrily say "let's just get this over with". But there has to be a alignment of certain factors to push things over the edge. And we're not quite there yet. People have GOT to get uncomfortable first. Like the saying goes: Full bellies make for empty streets. And vice versa.

You're a retard and here is why. (1) People die easily. (2) wounded enemy is better than a dead one (3) logistics matter (4) bigger rounds weigh more and are bulkier (5) 556 fires well beyond the range most riflemen can reasonably engage (6) cheap is better

Honestly I advocate for subsonic 22LR because you can make it quiet as fuck and its ideal for 3D urban ambushes

Our enemies are patient. They fight an eternal war. The very reason islam is being imported is in order to create the pretext for violation of constitution rights. Look at how the mudslimes are being used to filter the internet in Britain. Same pattern here. They know they can't attack the conservative gun owners directly. So instead they raise up a lawless enemy and then get the consent of the conservatives to crack down. Then they use the precedent to crack down on the conservatives. Everyone is getting ready for a large scale government violation. It's not going to happen. They're going to boil us to death by degrees. That means someone has to force the governments' hand in a way that doesn't alienate the people. The closest thing that's happened to that is the Bundy Ranch Standoff. Armed civil disobedience that denies the government its soverienty but doesn't attack the people. Eventually the govenrment will be forced to crack down and then we have the pretext for full reveolt.

nigga they used to be $150 a can.

"Diversity" is just a PC term so they purge the Military and put in niggers and spics who will kill whitey when the time comes.

I believe strongly in redundancy. Most of our records are electronic and the power grid is one of the first things that would go down.

I wouldn't want GCHQ to think I'm advocating something I'm not.

uhoh, my shoes fell on my gun, the shoelaces touched

You two are like that kid, when asked what sex was, who would bullshit and deflect and claim it was obvious rather than answering.

how accurate is a gun like that at 100 yards OP?

Good. Because that wall better not be the establishment of a prison for the elites.
If that happens, they will need the guns.

we need to rise up and take on the man

wew lad
do you even /k/?
Its an AR pistol with a forearm "brace"–a great American loophole used to get by the feds. God Bless America.

Just "obtained" my first handgun, a Charter Arms .38 Undercover revolver.
I hate revolvers, but it was free to me. There's no such thing as a bad free gun.
Not to worry, I have an SKS and an AR, though, so this is not my primary weapon.
Plus they just eliminated conceal carry permits in my state this week. You can now conceal carry without a license in Michigan.
The only good thing about revolvers is that they don't blow up in your hand and by all accounts this Charter Arms is pretty reliable. Only shitty thing is that I feel like my hand is way too big for these grips and I can't find any oversized grips for it.

I personally don't like revolvers. They worked well in their time, but they're obsolete now imo. Low capacity and innacurate, I own a pistol and a S&W .38 and greatly prefer pistols.

I hear ya. Personally, I wish it was something decent at least a Glock or an old Sig, but the story about how I got it is long and boring. However, it was free and brand new. It was so stiff that I couldn't even pull the trigger too many times without blistering my finger. The hammer was so hard to pull back that my thumb got sore just from dry firing it a few times.
So yeah… It was a nigger's gun. Now it's mine and at least I have something to shoot back at invaders with that is concealable. It's a start.

I liked that gun till I realized how fucking stupidly huge it is.

haha I tried to post this on the news subreddit and they have blocked every domain that is posting this story. Even though most sites rank them as slightly right leaning. Guess you can't allow anything that doesn't parrot leftist views.

Found your problem.

Yeah, I guess I should have expected it.

Maverick 88. 2-300 new. And a damn fine pump shotgun.

Exactly. I actually own one and recommend it to everyone who asks me about a home defense gun. You can pick one up at walmart for under $200. They aren't the greatest gun, but if you need a cheap home defense weapon that is your best choice.

Way to shit on some user's first gun. You remember your first, right?
You should at least make him a shit sandwich if that's what your response is gonna be.

Well stated

Revolvers do have some use. They are more reliable in close encounters, if someone is trying to grab your gun(semi auto won't fire if the slide is pulled back). I wouldn't carry one, but if it's your only option, it's better to have a revolver than nothing.

I already have two rifles and a shotgun, this is my first handgun. I don't hate it, but I would like it a hell of a lot more if it were a 2" or 1" barrel.

Are you planning to CC it?

Like I said, it's better to have a revolver than nothing, I would prefer a pistol though. Do you have any plans to buy another gun in the near future?

I hope I don't have to CC it because by then, I will have purchased a Glock 19 or better. Classic Firearms used to have 92FS's for $230. Former ZOGbot and I'm really used to the M9, although CF is offering the Italian version, it's still the same thing.
But after the Glock or 92FS, I want to start making a 1911.
The Charter Arms .38 is going to end up sitting in a safe being a SHTF weapon. But as you said, it's better than not having an emergency pistol.

And if you have food, you have armies. Armies of thieves and whores and rag-tag platoons, but armies nonetheless. I reccomend brown rice for nutrition, cheapness and portability. Use the insulated stewpot/thermos method to reduce cooking fuel costs further, and your logistics grow further in strength.

The user you're white knighting doesn't even care, you fucking faggot. Grow a pair of balls or kill yourself.

aim small, miss small

everyone needs more guns and ammo for the jew nigger war to come

Hey Chaim, whatcha necrobumping?

To every pedestrian faggot talking shit about AR pistols in this thread, I have two words for you:
subsonic ammunition
In fact, if your default self-defense ammo isn't subsonic, you might as well kick yourself in the head now

Are you a potato?

For real. The next 2-3 months may well be the lowest prices/best availability we see on guns for a generation at least. The prices on the M&P and Ruger ARs are at least $200 below what a similar rifle would have cost, pre-Obama.

If you live in a commie state, order and have an out of state relative hang on to it for you. If you already have an AR, take advantage of deals on premium BCGs and accessories that have been the targets of bans in the past. Ammo prices are plunging too, Steal case 9mm is under $.13/round, Brass .223 is under .25. Stack it deep while it's cheap.

Anyone who doesn't take advantage of these prices to acquire at least one serious firearm, deserves whatever they get.

The only RIA, I'd take over the SR
http:// armscor.com/firearms/rock-series/rock-ultra-fs-hc-10mm/

budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

GREAT DEALS

Your small arm non-auto pigeon caliber civilianized jam-o-matic 3000 "guns" arent even strategic, or operational, or even tactical weapons.
Even the lightest cover will render your "gun" invalid.

In actual wars, artillery does 70% of all the killing. Almost no one actually managed to kill anything with small arms. You watch too many movies.
HOW TO ACTUALLY FUCKING KILL: THE GUIDE FOR

μολὼν λαβέ

μολὼν λαβέ = no idea what that means, and since it's not american, it's crap

Pleb. It means come and take it.

good

I dunno son, have you seen combat because I sure as hell have and I can tell you right now artillery ain't shit unless you're fucking exposed. The only thing you're close on is the grenade but anyone with some form of common sense isn't going to keep themselves pinned down long enough for someone to do that. Combat is fluid and you haven't quite got that down. 2/10 bait.

cor verberat an sanguinis antiqui

If you didn't know, civilian weapons are allowed to have the same precision, durability, reliability, and caliber as their military equivalents.

.38 is really lackluster out of a short barrel. Even out of a longer one, you should be carrying +p for defense at all times because standard pressure rounds won't reliably put an attacker down.

See: nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-mom-shoots-home-intruder-face-article-1.1234400

fuck off fbi

also .22's are light as fuck
you can carry around literally ten thousand in a backpack and still run

what now?

he's an obvious troll, quit replying to him

Leftypol fuck off with your anarchist cancers. Killing cops has no point. Change the government and cops follow the new status quo and most will happily go along with a authoritarian state that serves the people rather then some king niggers socialist utopia state. You see it in western europe, where police have lost most of the civilian their support and trust because the police have had their hands tied. While the leftists governments from local to national is increasingly openly against the police itself and underfunds them, reorganizes them all for the worst.

I knew we'd get here on day it was only a matter of time

Why is that bitch holding her knife backwards?

being in good physical shape, with practised useful skills is the main asset. i never really see this mentioned.

convince neighbours to train and prepare; defend the street against eventual sieges; deal with rationing, perimeter security, group dynamics, in fighting and low morale. maybe i survive for a few months until the armed forces of some country establish control zones, checkpoints, processing camps.

decide to escape and evade means navigation and concealment. loners would quickly become targets for other roaming groups desperate for resources. hunting will be more difficult as population disperses into wilderness territory. scavenging is dangerous. travelling long distances overland is arduous and slow, roads are blocked, trains stop running, dirt bikes are loud, bicycles require flat to moderate terrain, helicopters and planes need fuel.

based on what plan and organisational structure. a civil war with modern weapons would end up killing tens of millions. foreign countries would land troops for 'peacekeeping' and take control of vast portions of territory.

staying hidden at home with 2-4 months of emergency rations is the sensible choice to maximise survival. this is what most people will probably do. attempting to cooperate or deal with strangers is a good way to get robbed and shot. neighbours would set up some barter economy before eventually killing, cooking and eating the old and weak when food and pets run out.

Can you post the rest of the series?

especially in the new era of street terrorism like that seen with BLM and AntiFa
FTFY

were you redpilled before or after service?
Trying to reconcile a) belief that US is corrupt empire not worth getting nuts or legs blown off for and b) the warrior path is the only one worth walking

I went from no weapons last year to having a shotgun, rifle, and as of last week, a pistol as well.

Its a steyr m40 a1. An unbelievably comfy weapon to fire.

Someone please bring DOTR to this state, especially north jersey.

What the fuck is wrong with my state? It's fucking true. I don't know ANYONE here with guns besides my own family.

Except you can't carry, use them for self defense, and you need two inspected lockboxes (one for funs, one for ammo) before being given the go ahead. Riveting.

These don't count the niggers and beaner criminals who own them illegally. Interpret this list as white ownership percentage.

wwhy fucking why

=LUL=
nice dubs

It is a great country. I have a couple thousand of nugget rounds.