Rey kills Luke. lol

Rey kills Luke. lol

Good, I hope she kills the whole franchise.

We got any easy to spread pictures proving that?

…why would she do that

it worked for game of reddits

Nah. Luke's their last nostalgia pull. They might have done it if Carrie hadn't died, but they need him now.

there's still Jewie

Wat, you mean Boyega "bix nood" Skywalker can't be a thing? What are you, a racist space natzee?

We wuz jedi n shieet

That's what Disney will say out loud, but they wont even make a spinoff movie without putting Vader in it. They know where the money is.

And thus they kill the franchise.
GOOD

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing the bullshit they pull with the movie. Gonna be fun spoiling it for everyone.

I want to believe

No. He'll be exactly as you remember him from childhood. Forever, and ever, and ever.

Nice

Naw
>>>Holla Forums11038614

We need to spoiler this shit like the harry potter guys.

she kinda did

But she doesn't, luke kills himself by using too much mana force power
t. Actually watched the movie

We don't technically know if he is even dead, but thats part of the mystery and the point of the entire film being different

Don't give them ideals for interactive blu-rays with seemless branching that you can't activate multiple plot twists and alternate scenes with a small fee…

FINALLY

If TFA had DLC scenes of Rey selling her ass to aliens on Jakku I'd buy them tbh.

Even if he is they will bring him bacl as a force ghost. They need to keep him contractually obliged to say good things about the movie or he might scare the fanboys away. I wouldn't even be surprised if they suicided him at some point in the future.

Rey and Kylo are obviously siblings.

Yes. We do. His clothes collapsed. He'd joined the Force like Ben and Yoda before him.