Webm thread, no lewds edition

lewds discouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.to/Anime/Dofus-Part-1-Julith
read.mangashare.com/Uzumaki/chapter-001/page001.html
snellum.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I trusted you.

Someone post that Wolf Among Us webm of Bigby getting all the clues wrong.

Requesting fit girls.

not even vidya related lewds?

something a little fresh

dayum

This isn't even funny.

nigger detected

that's why no one takes them serious.

You just have shit taste.

Does anyone have that Ground Zeroes webm with Big Boss truck-bombing the base left and right yet getting an S-Rank? Alternatively, the source of the webm would also be appreciated.
I've been searching for a while with no luck, and it seems to have vanished from my drive.

>>>Holla Forums

Jesus christ, what the fuck were they running from that the one on the right had to scream like an Indian running away from General Custer?

To be fair it's a pretty fucking tense game.

The level is mostly just a series of long ass hallways and turning every corner can be a small heart attack.

Dennis>Charlie>Frank>Dee>Mac

What was the game?

I don't remember

Horror games aren't really about what the monster looks like, you can make something that looks completely stupid terrifying with the right gameplay and sound effects.

Look at that thing. It looks sort of cute.

This is a horror game monster?

yes, it's from a game called Ao Oni, which is a free RPGmaker horror game. Which sounds silly but many people say it's one of the scariest games they've played. Check it out if you're skeptical.

You have to play the game to understand.

What's the with the Hollywood garbage?

sauce?

this filename is now useless

I mean this sincerely and not ironically, and let me tell you I feel like this biggest queer saying it, but please lurk moar

puella magi madoka magica

HOL UP!

I really need to watch this movie.

Fetch me a roll, time for shitposting.

I hate the motion tweening. It turns me off from ever watching anything Ankama. The animation is just hideous looking.

What?

I barely notice it honestly. Though it varies between scenes, they do a decent job at making it work most of the time. At least it's better than most modern anime

I think you should kill yourself but I'm asking politely

Dude ive been here for forever and even i dont know what that is.

most modern anime looks a lot better. I notice it and it's been consistently bad since the studio started production.

It looks hideous, Zone is also shit

What game is this?

And why does this give me an erection?

that's how most S ranks are, the ranking system overvalues speed

Yeah, true.
More specifically, the webm I'm looking for had a bunch of cheeky editing and overdubbing. At one point he hangs off a cliff while a tank/APC glitches out and explodes itself over the ledge or something to that effect.

sauce?

lol

so an example of better animation then, because this looks pretty awesome to me

considering what you've posted you truly do have shit taste

SM64 Chaos Edition - a romhack
The source of the gameplay in that webm is me.

fuck hi-rez studios

those fucking hacks ran tribes into the ground and only make shit-tier dota-like wankery these days

I've been

I know you don't watch it, but yes, most of it does

you think criticism of abuse of overly obvious motion tweening is a bad thing. Your merits went down the toilet a while ago

fresh off the encoder

its ok weeb go back to masturbating to naruto

It seems ok to me, what's wrong with it?

you posted a clip from Madoka, which like all mainstream anime has a very low framerate, I wouldn't consider it good animation, it seems like average at best to me.

Sauce?

Jews made it.

Trap

can ghosts get pregnant?

Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors

Embarassing

user, you beautiful bastard. This is exactly what I was looking for.

no
they're also legal

you don't need a high framerate to have good animation. You need to utilize what you have and more often than not, trick the viewer into seeing more than what's really there. That sort of ingenuity looks more convincing and does clever tricks to the human mind to fill in any gaps in the information presented.

When you present too much information for the sake of fluidity, you may need to do it cheaply, Ankama does this by relying heavily on motion tweening with adobe flash, and it's very obvious, even someone with introductory knowledge can see this. Ankama's solution shows a lot, but it looks very cheap because it is cheaply done and they can't afford to make it look any better. Although I'm at the point where I think they're treating their shortcomings as a studio as a signature trait of their work instead of seeking ways to overcome the flaws.

FOREVER EVER!

the ghostbusters are coming for ya mate

even the ghost busters got a little woo woo

maybe not, but in general people prefer higher framerate over lower framerate

lower framerate hurts my eyes and makes everything look stiff, which is why most anime doesn't impress me. That's also why lots of anime doesn't have a lot of explicit action, they'll spend as many shots as possible on faces or still frames of action in order to make their low framerate not as visible.

There's a reason people praise a show like Nichijou for its animation, because it has a good framerate and uses it well.

You can go "muh tweening" all you want but Dofus and Wakfu is insanely popular, and most people agree that it's like sex with your eyes to watch. Seriously, it's one of the only shows I know that I get so impressed with how good it looks that I'll send gifs or clips to friends.

woo woo woo

I've never watched Wakfu. Is she pregnant or something?

you're meant to be furiously masturbating

not necessarily. Just look at how the hobbit was received in its 48FPS. Or how off putting "smoothed" 120hz/240hz televisions are. People hate it. Many people also talk about how hideous 60fps day time TV shows like days of our lives looks. They don't like it, it can be a great thing, but so far I've yet to see any production group effectively utilize high framerate animation or even film well.

To me, Ankama productions is like a step above something like gravity falls or Steven Universe. A step above calarts garbage.

I get the feeling you don't watch a lot of anime. A lot of it is gorgeous in many different ways, be it the way the animation is done, or the painterly quality of many of the vistas and backgrounds. Even simpler slice of life shows like Flying Witch have gorgeous backgrounds.

Madoka was also widely praised for its visuals, especially among fans who described it as "wallpaper fuel."

What's motion tweening?

Show me more webms of this semen demon, then

It's a method of animation that gets a lot of flak because it's often used poorly. Shows (usually) do it well though like Wakfu and Rick and Morty.

I thought french was supposed to be an attractive language, but she sounds like a diseased dog barking in german.

which one? the white qt or brown dog loli?

Any language sounds like shit when you're a cranky drunk.

maybe you're misunderstanding something, but neither of these things have to do with animation. Animation, as you know, moves. So that fact that an anime looks good when you pause it means almost nothing. You might as well just read manga then if all you want is good backgrounds and wallpapers.

Here's the thing, I remember there was a plugin for video players that could interpolate frames for anime, and force them to 60 fps. Obviously it was rough and computer generated, but it instantly made any anime show look amazing. Like, I'm talking shows went from a 4/10 animation wise to a 8/10 instantly. That's how shitty modern anime "animation" is.

The white qt. She looks great.

I suppose that's fair.

Damn, why my gym is full of old fucks and fatties?

How do I make webm?

it's the process of smoothing animation. Many different techniques, some famous ones are blurring frames, stretching actors (ever watch the dover boys of pimento U? Famous work full of tons of examples), or relying on in-between frames with simple shapes moving smoothly in a linear fashion. The last one is what Ankama frankly abuses, it's a very cheap thing I learned back in high school while we were learning adobe flash 7 I think it was. It's incredibly easy, and looks really unnatural.

I was talking general qualities, obviously stills of backgrounds don't represent animation. Don't be a condescending faggot.

You have an extreme fixation on framerate, and I think you're more interested in technical qualities of animation, not practical or functional or practiced technique. These are old skills that have been done decades world wide with a ton of success. It wasn't until cheap computer animation did we see stuff like Calarts and Ankama being so popular.

Apart from how smooth something like this looks, do you not notice the obvious geometrical and unorganic fashion the movement of limbs and facial expressions are?

Honestly if either show would be Wallpaper Fodder it would be Wakfu. The French have been bringing back canvas backgrounds and they almost always look amazing. Plus the show is insanely vibrant with some of the best color design I've seen in a while.

Here's a few images I just snagged from a couple minuts of looking for examples.

no I'd honestly say this clip represents some of the best animation I can think of, compared to the animation quality I've come to expect from cartoons and anime.

Take a look at the clip you've posted

notice how during the run cycle for madoka, the animation appears very choppy and stilted, and this is even more apparent when things are supposed to be happening fast, but the framerate is so low it's hard to accurately represent that motion, so the action becomes very choppy and not pleasing to look at. Especially when characters are shown at a distance (such as the brown haired girl falling from the sky), there's not a lot of detail in motion until the scene zooms in on her face, and the most expressive part of her face is her mouth.

In the Dofus clip, characters move their eyebrows, eyebawls, mouth and jaw all at once, and it seems very fluid. They are also expressive with their limbs.

that cheap as fuck airbrushed look, goddamn

k fam.

How does it appear "choppy" and what do you mean by stilted? It effectively demonstrates the large strides she's taking while running on the clotheslines. It's obviously not perfect, but it gives appropriate allowance to the action happening in those frames. How is it inaccurately represented when it demonstrates it as she is scrolling downwards from the higher end of the clothes line and shown running in the same fashion? This is the kind of missing information that is being filled in by your brain I'm talking about.

The animation is very busy in the Dofus clip (assuming that's drunk.webm in ), but you can obviously tell the eye is a simple scrolling layer effect as she glugs back the bottle. Even before that you can tell where the obvious divide is in her upper chest and lower abdomen are. Look at the shoulder as she uncorks the bottle, and you can actually just see the layer it is on moving around as opposed to an actual kinematic flex of muscle. Cut to the post burp and you see her mouth just do a simple shift in position until a few speaking motions play with her dialog. Then as she face-palms cheap things like the eyebrows scrolling downwards, done with a simple motion tween that involves pointing to an origin and a final point in the key frame animation. It's terribly cheap and I have only extremely basic level of animation knowledge and experience.

newgrounds tier tbh

Please just post more webms of the white qt.

I think your problem is you don't actually care how something looks, you care how it was done. You care more about the method they used rather than the end product. Most people would agree that the Dofus clip is just more pleasing to the eye than the Madoka clip. You're effectively arguing "No it's better because they used superior techniques and Dofus used shitty garbage techniques". I don't care if her eye is on a scrolling later effect. I'm willing to watch stop motion films if they do it correctly, and those guys use all kinds of weird and unorthodox techniques to get their animation done.

Really, you just sound like an animation snob who wants people to stop liking what he doesn't like because you don't agree with how they did it.

You guys don't know how lucky you are to not understand French. You'd think a country that systematically translates all foreign content would hire better dubbers.

I had this discussion with somebody else as well and they were just as snobby. Overall what I appreciate about Wakfu and Dofus is the design more than anything. I'm tired of sameface no noses and giant fucking eyes. I've been explicitly watching anime from the late 80's and 90's just to get away from it, and even then I still get a lot of same face.

I bet it's the same with any dubb though. Even good cartoons tend to have shitty VA's who overdo it. I cringe when I watch Avatar and that shit's in my native tounge.

No, I do care how it looks, which is why I keep saying how unnatural and cheap the Dofus clip looks. Your only argument has been "everyone else likes it, why don't you?" I don't care who likes it. You just seem to be impressed by having a lot of shit going on at once instead of having good, natural looking animation that doesn't over convey information or overload the viewer with junk information.

Why does it matter how many people, despite how absolutely vague this amount is think it looks better? People also have biases, some may hate western animation, some may hate western animation inspired by eastern animation like Dofus, some may hate eastern animation, some may see what I see, others may be pleased by seeing a lot of motion.

I've made the point that Ankama uses cheap and simple techniques…because they do. And they look cheap and simple because they are. It's like taking a cylinder and rotating it and capturing every frame in a 30 frame cycle. Wow that's a smooth rotation but…that's it? The noodly limbs look unnatural and they aren't making any effort to make it look better.

I've explained in detail several times and several reasons why I don't like it. Yet you think it's because I'm a snob or something? I'm a self admitted super amateur who's only played with shit like Flash for a few weeks in his life. I barely know a thing about it but I can tell how basic some of the shit they're doing is and how bad it looks because of that.

shame dog qt is better

so you admit you don't even know much about animation yet you're still trying to be a snob about it? top kek m8

For sure. There are good VAs, though, even for cartoons in your native tongue.

dont even bother replying anymore
madoka is fantastic but you have to be a massive faggot to shit on dofus while praising madoka's animation

Wakfu is mad in France though.

(Checked)
Why would a fit girl want a fat guy? Why would you want praise for lifting?

Maybe you have a great big personality

you are retarded

nigga you may be ESL but I'm just gonna assume you're a retard for now

My bad, I thought you could use dub as a substitute for voice acting.

Animation snob here, you're both fucking retarded.

They're using different styles, made by completely different studios in completely different cultures.

They both took equal amounts of effort. Dofus possibly requiring a LITTLE bit more.

SHAFT's animation style is obviously influenced by Japanese anime, because Madoka is a fucking Japanese anime.
In Japanese anime, they don't draw very many inbetweens, and instead animate on twos, or sometimes even threes (two/three frames where they do not change the motion of the character).
Rarely will they ever animate every single frame.

Ankama draws a lot of influence from Japanese anime.
Most of the frames still look like they're hand-drawn, but they also add tweens in the "empty frames" where Japanese anime wouldn't.
It's a mix of Japanese and Western animation, and if you took out the tween frames and manually made the movie animate on 2s or 3s, it's highly likely it would look exactly like a Japanese anime.

Looking past any of that, it's subjective as to which one looks nicer, and fucking pointless to argue about.

tl;dr, the only difference is that there are tweens in the french one.

what's the story, he doing a good 'ol gay bashing?>>10033261
The King of Fighers Another Day had the best animations.

cool, did you study anywhere?

Is this Japanese Minecraft?

Formal education is entirely unnecessary. Simply watching large amounts of anime (Japanese for animations) makes you an expert on the topic. Likewise, reading many books improves your authorship, and flying on many planes improves your piloting.

No it's a shit game that pretends it will be like E.V.O. where you can evolve your creature to make it better but it's just on rails, terrible controlling, programmer art shit. I remember this is the only game I ever took back to GameStop and made them give me different game instead.

Pretty good.

nah cubivore is a good game

got the feeling

videogames

I never understood why this song was so popular. The entire premise is ridiculous. Foxes say "yip". End of story, song redundant.
Fucksake.

user, fuck minions, really

Didn't mean to reply

Shyguys forever

Actually, the song is pretty accurate on fox sounds. They have around 50 sounds they can produce, which the song does kinda' match.
But it is just LOL RANDUM XD trash.

Foxes simply sound like dogs with a shitty cold

Mom, i-is that you?

Say whatever you want about the fanbase, but Scott puts together damn good trailers.

I'm legitimately annoyed

There's more blue stars in the universe than any other color of star. That's why space is so cold you idiot.

will totally use this as a sample.
thx

Who makes these?

No prob!

gibs torrent or magnet link

I really hope this is bait.

That should not have given me an erection.

This sounds like one of the siren noises from the first Half-Life

Looks like she's getting turned on by that robot's threats.

Why do so many people have a problem with this? The color something glows tells you the temperature. Things that are hot glow yellow and red. Things that are cold glow blue and white. That's why the snow is so bright and white in the winter time, incidentally.
Here's Fun Fact For Free: black holes are the coldest things in the universe because they're black. they're so cold that space and time both freeze when they touch them, and anything that gets too close freezes too.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you science disbeliever.

Filtered.

Okay, now I know this is bait.

VIDEO GAMES

It sucks, right? At first glance it looks like a harmless funny meme webm but in the end it does expose people to the sect of evolutionism. I wonder how many people converted or, even worse, looked at it indifferently, not noticing the propaganda.

Being close minded in current year

if this webm smells like goonshit at all, that's because it is

sasuga Holla Forums

>>>/reddit/

you should have shown some of the action scenes instead

btw, for the people who dont know this or cant find the movie here is a link it's very good

kissanime.to/Anime/Dofus-Part-1-Julith

what

part 2

This isn't really surprising, and honestly, the only assurance you have that anybody ever said anything is pure hearsay to begin with, unless you personally heard it yourself.

reddit doesnt even know what goons are

alright.
THAT is fucking impressive

I just checked the song on youtube.

608 MILLION views.

>>>/gamergatehq/
niGGer reddits biggest bogymen are those +$10 SRS faggots.

forgot the webm

my mom sent this

Fucking palemoon

I want to dick that golden dog/raccoon thingy

You know, I have never understood Holla Forums's obsession with this vn. I find the art incredibly ugly, the veiny cocks are a particularly bad example.

Is this guy attempting real life greentexting

I guess buffoonery pays the bills, no matter where on Earth you are.

What are these kinds of music mashups called? I've been trying to find music that uses Banjo Kazooie sound effects that I saw on Holla Forums for ages.

Having seen the faggotry surrounding katawa shoujo I can understand it to a degree but I absolutely agree with you. The art in unteralterbach just isn't that good and the shitty 3d graphics used for the backgrounds just screams lack of effort

Goddamn that's the funniest thing I've read in days

I've always wondered what the sauce is on that song. I feels very familiar.

topkek

oh my god who cares

I've seen this game a few times. What the fuck is it and where do I get it?

what the fuck

Source?

It's called "A dance of Ice and Fire" I think. Should be online for free.

Who's this fuck?

i have a feeling the creators of this had their cars stolen and got really pissed off about it

Casuals in all forms of media create the most disgusting trends on earth

God damn it, lewd isn't supposed to make me feel like this.

Some retard with no idea or skills about vidya. Part of a group of retards that shilled for the new star wars movie, yet Holla Forums still loves them even after everything stupid they've done

these are bogus, stop anytime

What is up with these tendies and good boy points stuff?

Hints:
>>>/u/ It could use some more people anyway
>>>/a/

This is your fist Image Board, right? Nobody lives under a Rock that is so gigantic to miss one of the most unusual productions in all of Anime.

Yes, stop stealing my panties.

Requesting the dead or alive xtreme webm where their tops come off, it tickles my peenus weenus

Its the same metal on metal hit sound that TF2 uses and god knows valve has lazy sound designers too.

Does anybody even bother with foley anymore? Or is that a lost art, just like special effects miniatures in movies?

that's adorable

I hate that song, but this is fucking cute.

Well, if RLM is anything to go by, sound designers are lazy and think they are funny but are not.

ThePruld

Either that is god tier sound editing, or that crowd was visited by an angel.

as someone who worked on foley on several occasions:

no. nobody gives a shit.

commercial jobs just want something that kinda works so you just go with the "good enough" option.
and artsy indie hipster faggots don't know anything and are dazzled by anything that isn't a fart sound.

it's a shitty jobs that is extremely time consuming, but nobody cares about it so why should the audio engineer

They should have just given her a stand that's boobs shakes identically to hers.

It is obviously edited, the sound would certainly be muffled but there is no way it would be that crystal clear

I don't want anyone to be a dick about it, just tell me where I can watch wakfu movies and wakfu related porn movies

I'm sorry to be the baron of bad news, user.

it's bearer, but I couldn't give a shit if someone want's to be a dick about it long as they tell me. I was being facetious

The internet

And what makes you think you deserve a fair answer, faggot? What, you're too good to use a fucking search engine? Are you really saying you're too stupid to find porn on the internet?

Shut the fuck up and use your god damn brain for five fucking seconds.

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort.

I have the entire thing. Story time?

ghoul school has a huge following of porn artists user

whats with all this shit taste recently

Best not, at least not in a webm thread. Probably better to just upload it somewhere.
Also Spiral is better

Original Soundtrack user. Those are but the highest quality video game rips :^)

Spiral?

Not again

I can't believe so many people got triggered by me.

That's not how you spell THIIICK

Gonna spoonfeed, just because it's excellently creepy.
read.mangashare.com/Uzumaki/chapter-001/page001.html

Ah man you're in for a treat user.

his face is so soft and delicious

That looks good, unteralterbach doesn't.

What is this from?

is there a full version of this?

Are we going to get a part 2 in this millenium?

yes_____

Part 2 never, user. The artist quit.

Here's your spoonfeed, loser.

fuchur lives on in our hearts
he also gave the go ahead to anyone who wants to make a sequel

they can rebuild the team and make Unteralterbacht 2: Moon lolis

If Liru can happen, then I have faith for Unteralterbacht 2

Is Alex jones even sane anymore?

more important question: Was he ever sane?

Pikachu is slim
SLIM

you gotta be kidding me

Holy shit dude

Thanks daddy

Are you sure you're ready to go down this path, user?

I got them from you, OK?!

that you did. I have many.

Do you have them sorted by sub-folders because your collection is so dark and deep?

I have a "Culture Gifs" sub-folder

What's that tune originally from again? Can't quite remember.

This makes me really want to replay super mario64

I've been watching Wakfu and I'm on ep 10 right, Does this get better? I see so many people praising it and so far it's been nothing but filler like episodes with a little plot development here and there.

It was way better when they just introduced the coop mode and the ai was wonky as shit.

They patched out a lot of stuff that made the robots act funky, like running away from you opr ignoring you.

this guy doesn't seem to appreciate unrealistically perfect tits that are unbound by natural laws

jesus

They've still got work to do, I've seen robot spawn in as I shot another.

What can i say i have a toaster.
I can probably get a constant buttery smooth 20fps on saint rows 3
Pretty much all games past 2011-12 i can only run at less that 30 fps, that is if they launch at all.
But it's alright since i mostly stick to older games and low spec stuff (which are mostly indie shit.)

The madman, the madman actually said it! Holy shit!

Is Hellgate still around? Last I've seen the servers were shut down.

it always feels good when someone reposts something you made.

Name of the game?

Yes and no.
The original game's multi got shut down, but you can still get the single, patch it to multi level (outside of stone-henge/armor models) and mod it with revival/lost london to play it/ a buffed up version of it, since they introduce a few things like the 2 subclasses merging so you for example choose templar at character creation and you can spend points in both skill trees (swordsman/guardian) as you see fit, but it's single only.

On the other hand, some studio bought the rights to it a few years back and made a F2P MMO out of it.
It's being updated regularly, with more locations (tokyo for example) new sets better graphics and stuff.
BUT and here is a big BUT, they made any progression past chapter 1 or 2 (can't remember which) dependant of chapter tickets, which needs to be bought by rl money OR bought by palladium on the market, which needs a VERY large amount of farming to get. Plus they made class "changes", for example, they made the ultimate pure DPS class, marksman shit by nerfing it hard, and so forth, but since it's an MMO you can multi in it.

Single Continent Warriors.

One of the niggers from redletter sellouts

In some other video he spergs about sonic 1 while sucking so much at that game I can't believe he is in charge of vidya reviews

Requesting webm of this

Was anyone here even ALIVE in the 90s?

I take this shit is from before the breakup of the EU became a real possibility?

Also why doesn't this cuck try to bring some of that diversity to the middle east?

Or maybe china?

Season 1 starts off pretty poorly. At first I didn't like the shitty pacing but they got better at it down the line.

Thanks, I've been looking for this.

I love this guy because when you go through his videos you can see he's just taking the piss out of whatever's popular at the time and milking that sweet sweet adsense

how are the voice actors still going? Is the temptation of money pushing the urge to kill themselves if they have to say pikachu one more time?

Guys, I am looking for a .webm I am pretty sure I saw on Holla Forums a few weeks ago.

It involves a girl (which I assume to be Nicole Sund, but I'm not confident about that) screeching something about "senpai" and doing a very awkward dance in a Japanese school uniform.

Does that sound familiar to any of you?

I know this is supposed to turn me on, but really those guys' piss weak efforts just piss me off.

I've heard some pretty decent foley done in Asian ASMR audio files.

Its suspicious to me.

Before he got choked out, he looked like he was really enjoying it. His half pitched tent was a clue he may be holding back. What are the chances he has a dom/fit girl fetish?

damn, so is this Dofus movie the prequel to the series, or the end? This is some pretty sharp stuff.

Isn't this just a french kid's show?

I thought he looked familiar. What's this about sellouts though? The half in the bag videos are usually pretty amusing.

reminds me of this

Bit of a search but here
snellum.tumblr.com/

Why does anime always do this

front mission 3 needs a name