A Camp For Girls

I feel like starting a new political movement. Kind of like MGTOW. But a'little bit more, Campy…

I was curious if people would like to create a movement based around reproductive technology. Artificial wombs, eugenics, and technocratic optimism. With the final goal being the extermination of womankind in death camp like facilities around the world. In fact this goal would never be committed to until the technology was in place. But that would be the final solution once artificial wombs and ovum was achieved. In fact cloning ova may be possible now as a matter of fact. I guess in a way, creating a movement on well deserved misogyny would be interesting to see pick up steam.

Methinks user enjoys "campy" a little too much…
what a massive faggot.

Why do we get these blatant retraded slide threads every night at this hour?

I dunno, if you want to focus on rebuilding the white race. A weak point is womankind. They meet pretty much every definition that racial inferior people do. Keep that in mind.

But also, I stress that it is only possible to do so with the new reproductive technologies feminists are attacking right now. I think we need to get our house in order. And realize why they want these technologies sequestered.

Until then, fuck all sorts of white women. I'm just saying. In twenty years. Sex robots and artificial wombs are the future. And in a world of automation. Women will just be extra mouths to feed.

autism or gay?

gay niggers from outerspace wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, op.

I want to be funny. But I'm serious. And the gays and niggers would go to these death camps too. Women make up a majority of the population. I bet they would get really good at turning them into sewage. I bet you could even recycle it into material for universal constructors.

Also, we would still have women in a way. threw simulation and robotics. The perfect wives.

Mentally ill tranny/gay jealous of women, the thread.

Don't even get me started on trannys.

It's okay, user, show me where the bad lady touched you, it's all gonna be fine

Marxists are accommodating in a way. Be castrated and turned into a she male then. Its them or us!

did u take your meds fgt

1/10 for making me reply.

What sort of people do you think you'd be creating, bred by robots, without a stable family unit?
Women are not our enemy. They aren't all fucked in the head. No more than men are. Feminists just make the most noise. The only way forward is to work together.
The best thing you can do with feminists is ignore them. Find a suitable wife and live your life. Raise your children right.

I thought I was on to something. And Sam Hide beat me too it. Shit.

I think super intelligent AI beats single mother if you ask me.

Sounds like a pitch for a MGTOW/pol-lite game.

Maybe no is the answer. But we live in an age of power amplification. A bullet solves problems more effectively then strength. Also obviously, feminism isn't exclusively a female movement. They have their traitors.

That would be dope. I actually have ideas for camp layout designs. I figure sorta like how slaughter house kill pigs.

Also, figuring with modern technology. We also have ultrasonic disintegration bathes. Cremation is so yesteryear.

I think the jews would love this to happen so no thank. I don't want my children to be enslaved good goyium.

Fuck off Kike, you are just trying to alienate women from supporting Whites. This is like Jew's "White Sharia" meme. You are just trying to scare away women.

Fuck off kike. You're just trying to get some pussy instead of supporting whites. This is like jews "PR" meme. You're just trying to kill whites.

Once we have sex androids and artificial wombs, I don't think you will need these camps. Women's value will plummet once their stranglehold on sex and reproduction disappears. Nature will take care of itself. It'll be like in china, where mostly Male babies are kept instead of female ones. Female babies would be something of a luxury, and once they get old enough, they would be married off in prearranged marriages, or sold off to wealthy Men as a novelty.

You're on the wrong board faggot

sage faggot

SAGE