HAPPENING CALLING ALL AUTISTS

Staff Writer for The Atlantic has made some very amusing tweets
Here she says the word Nigger

twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/32018895502049280

archive.is/NAAL8

Here she says Gays are Faggots and Jews are Kikes

twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/32018895502049280

archive.is/7kc7S

You know what to do. Let's keep smashing these motherfuckers AND if nothing is done it means we can also use these terms openly

Other urls found in this thread:

secure2.convio.net/adl/site/SPageNavigator/Report/Incident.html
en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Eltonbrand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can guarantee this was done purely to make the right look bad and keep adding fuel to the endless racism bullshit. No one spells "Kike", "kyke"

Now that's cool though

This works out to be a benefit either way tbh

It might be a Tranny

Those digits call to my autism. You dodged the dicks and avoided being a gigantic faggot this time, OP. You've won the battle, but not the war.
still sage-ing because less important than other threads

(CRIMINALLY UNCHECKED TRIPS)

Doing my part tagged the ADL and SPLC

drinks alcohol what a degenerate

(checked)
Kek what an enterprising wax merchant this nigger is.

Loooooool

successful nigger meme in material form

Can't even be mad, what an enterprising nigger. The next Mansa Musa when he gets deported.

It's .net and I just got Rick-rolled by a nigger. Good night, faggots.

Does he have Fried Chicken scent?

That's not actually a nigger and he doesn't actually sell candles. Go to the URL he linked.

she must be looking to get fired so she can sue.

Bump sliding trannies are raiding us

secure2.convio.net/adl/site/SPageNavigator/Report/Incident.html

Here's the ADL expose hate online form
Copy these urls and archives and get to reporting this bitch

Didn't this jewess take some implicit dick into her angus?

(NIce digits)
She's a Soviet Jewish

bump

That's a russian saying. This is how russian seen non-soviet bourgeoisie jews. Lenin was first to seperate communist jews from capitalist ones. When lenin gave his speech about how russians should stop hating jews so much, he mentioned that they can continue hating bourgeoisie capitalist ones.
And so began the meme.

Which one of you faggots is this? I'm literally laughing out loud here.

I guess niggers are the real Jews.

A kikess, this is why she lost last job: "On December 14, 2016, in the wake of reports that Ivanka Trump would be moving into White House space historically occupied by the First Lady,[31] Ioffe tweeted "Either Trump is fucking his daughter or he"s shirking nepotism laws. Which is worse?"[32] Her then-employer Politico responded to the tweet by announcing her immediate dismissal."

Not to worry,, her fellow jews found her a new one.

Is his hand shape-shifting in that pic?

Fun fact: that's at the Trump International Hotel in DC

First (((Bill Maher))) calls himself a "house nigger", now this?

The kikes know. (Don't shut it down, lel)
Political correctness is dead, and they're trying to get some support/popularity/attention/influence by being edgy now.
Ever since Shillary name-dropped 8ch in that speech, they've been watching us, and they honestly think we're winning just because we use the words "nigger", "kike" and "faggot".

I fucking love this timeline.

Typical kike afraid to call it what it is.

They're co-opting it. This is the part where they also co-opt race realism, distort it, and place themselves at the top of it. This is why they are often ignored or excluded altogether in such talks.

We could use that image to meme her as a secret nazi jew.

Fuck off commie faggot. Communist kikes and capitalist kikes are all the same.

Actually he said elsewhere that his coder nephew is still putting the site back together, so it's not up right now. He managed to get lots of attention to a thing that you can't buy right now. Nigger confirmed.

checked and thanks for the explanation. Had no idea what the hell she was rambling about.

This kike just loves being fired. She was fired from her last job for saying Trump fucks Ivanka on Twitter.

Hey man, at least he has a business. This here is a top 0.01% nog.

HIEL HIRTLER

definitely a tranny if associated with Implicit "the gays love me" dick

Its hard to fuck a business up when you get showered in government diversity bux

Implicit Dick only does the faux nazi stuff to get kosher pussy. He's actually a centrist addicted to women of the tribe.

What the fuck are they going to do? Force every store in the entire nation to refuse to sell this specific brand of beer to him?

how long ago was that speech of hillary's anyway?

I don't understand, why aren't we supporting this person ?

This shit is hilarious, let's see if we can milk more out of her.

Because they are a kike? I still don't get this thread though, let the niggers deal with this. If you want to make a scene, just copypasta it to the black panthers or some shit like that.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Eltonbrand

checked
I'm sure they're going to take this complaint seriously.

Very total war to live eternal life. I love her.

Do any videos of Lenin exist? I loathe communism like I do the kike, nigger and other mud peoples, but Id like to see him speak. Id like to see what people saw in him. It would be valuable information. Words without the subsequent images do not tell the full story.

I may be wrong, but I think the tweet is from a shitposter. I mean, why not show the pure absurd arrogance of the typical retard leftyfag?

Julia is certainly a glutton for punishment.

I share your suspicion. Why would an offended lefty compliment Spencer as handsome (comparing him to James Bond)?

lmao

Ya. Shitposting as a leftyfag is easy as fuck. We know their coding better than they do, of course we can corrupt it for our own ends

d:Eltonbrand

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 18:51:48 4e711a No.10042023>>10042362
checked
I'm sure they're going to take this complaint seriously.

▶Kyle Lewis Sison Weathers 06/06/17 (Tue) 19:46:56 9b3575 No.10042246
(OP)
Very total war to live eternal life. I love her.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:17:51 f827c8 No.10042355

Do any videos of Lenin exist? I loathe communism like I do the kike, nigger and other mud peoples, but Id like to see him speak. Id like to see what people saw in him. It would be valuable information. Words without the subsequent images do not tell the full story.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:20:08 f827c8 No.10042362>>10042762

I may be wrong, but I think the tweet is from a shitposter. I mean, why not show the pure absurd arrogance of the typical retard leftyfag?

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:14:12 2290ee No.10042684
(OP)
Julia is certainly a glutton for punishment.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:23:15 4e711a No.10