White neighbour turns hero

A white neighbour has shot dead a nigger trying to drown his babies.

Kind of disturbing but I would of preferred to just let him to do it and then called the cops…

facebook.com/DailyMail/posts/2381580978568303

HE WUZ JUS TRYNA CHANGE THEY DIAPA
HE DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG

This. Should have waited for him to finish and then shot him.

Man I wish sometimes the altruism could just be switched off.

Dem diapa companees usin dem big werds in da instrukchins, tryin a trik a nigga, dem diapas be wayciss!

really, this

Shiiet mayn, dose little niggas gon turn into dedrick owens atleast.

Seriously, let the nig drown his worthless niglets, then goodify him.

We need to trick BLM nigs on Twitter into being outraged over this so they can be further discredited.

We need to trick BLM niggers into drowning their little nigger children, actually.

Aw hell yeah

Bullets are cheaper than locking a nigger up.

And this, gents, is how one deals with niggers. Shoot first, ask questions later.

Should have waited until he had done the deed then shot him and pretended to save the kids afterwards for plausible deniability.

was just posting the least risky course of action

lol ITT thread, the rarely seen Holla Forumsacks unhappy that a nigger got shot

So he preserved the seed of a violent crazy nigger?

What could possibly go wrong?

A white cuck saved two niglets that will grow up to rape white women. This is a massive shame.

Why are you even here?

Wait 'til he's done drowning his shitspawn, then shoot. Engage "I was too late, I really tried stopping him" fake sobstory

Shot one nigger to save two, this is just basic maths.

to laugh at niggers getting shot and to keep an eye on the kikes

Holla Forums's view on any action regarding niggers is determined by the inverse signum function of the delta nigger factor induced by said action. Normally, shooting a nigger results in a reduction of the total number of niggers by 1, and therefore has a delta nigger factor of -1. This shooting was different, however, since not taking the action would have resulted in a total reduction by 2 niggers, while taking it results in just 1 nigger. So the delta nigger factor is actually +1, which is equivalent to birthing a nigger or saving one from the noose.

/thread

/thread

A white guy shot one black guy to save two black children.

I'm going to guess that this story won't go anywhere because CNN can't spin this as racist.

Great analysis. Consider, though, that fatherless niglets are destined for a life of crime. Nobody kills niggers in greater numbers than niggers themselves. So while two niggerspawn may have survived this incident, in time they have the potential to eradicate many adult niggers.

They just have kids to get a raise and move into a larger apartment. After the kids' social security numbers are in the system, they are nothing but a hassle. This is why Soros' Democrat party is switching hope to muslims for future votes. It of course doesn't make sense because they will do the same thing except for Allah, but jews gonna jew.

God I fucking hate niggers

Niggers don't care about niggers killing niggers but if a white kills a nigger? It's time for the nigs to nog.

18 more years of tax payers paying child support, at least he can't make more of them.

Worse news than the London attack

Traitors get shot first

sadly this post is not quads

Hmmmmmm, well, he's probably waiting for the twins to come of age and be a challenge before he hunts them down.

There were niggers living there yesterday, today there are two. Ideally it would be zero, but it's better than nothing. I can't say I'm upset about it.

three niggers living there yesterday*

Reminds me of vid related. You guys are fags.

Kill yourself too, traitor.

The fuck you doing here shitskin?

The only thing he did wrong was save the niglets

You know, that was exactly my first thought. I spend too much time here lol.

Criminally unchecked trips here.

Speaking of nigger food. I haven't had any kfc for half a year. Now I sorta feel like it. Just ate a piece of melon yesterday, so may as well make it a nigger-themed week.

I'm pointing out that you are a bunch of retards vicariously living through the actions of others. Am I wrong?

Where did I say that? You clearly didn't watch the video.

No point. Threat to infants no longer present would land him in a dindu zoo penitentiary

Its that damn white compassion for children. Even if they are niglets, do you know how hard it is for a man to just stand there and watch children drown? In the heat of the moment, id probably do the same thing he did. He was enraged by seeing a nigger nig, so he shot him right away. Cant blame him.
Also, this will ensure the white man stays out of prison. If there were no chuurrin to rescue, he could just be charged with murder because nobody alive was in danger at that point.

Huff some jenkem while you're at it.

And now there are two more niggers who are going to be locked up, you stupid illiterate faggot.

Yeah I get what you're saying. Still, I'd have just shot the groid dead, run the bathtub a bit and dumped the niglets in there, then go crying to the police about how you tried to stop him but were too late abloobloobloo

Yes, you are actually. Now fuck off back to whatever faggotfest hole you came crawling out of. Reported.

double trouble

This. Should have just let nature handle the situation. He was probably going to kill the sheboon too. We'd have 3 less niggers in the world.

Has nothing to do with pointing out that little niggers grow up into criminal niggers and cost whites greatly. Fuck you for using him to defend niggers.

Hopefully they'll get shot by other nigs by the time they're 12

How is he a hero again? He stopped a nigger from killing its nigger spawn

THIS

There is literally no downside. And no jury would convict him of "trying to save the babby dindus".

HA HA
no

I was surprised there was a semi-pretty girl left in the ZOG for someone with only enough shekels to live near niggers. Also, this was so fucking stupid. Life rule number 1 is to let niggers be niggers. He's lucky either he wasn't killed or the Jews didn't bang him up for killing a nigger. That part may still be coming.

If only that faggot waited like 2 minutes more, he'd be a hero of mankind

Wouldn't work. The Mom was in the bathroom too and I assume the twelve year old wasn't far either. Can't just do a quadruple homicide on the fly and hope to get away with it.